Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Pain
Training
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Graduation

10.6K 191 502
By Gale4Lifes

Year 850
Keith POV

It's been raining since the cadets woke up. Right now they're busting their asses through the training. I then see a cadet slowing off.

Me: What's wrong, Arlert? You're the only one behind! Is it too heavy for you? Would you like to be the only one not carrying a pack?!

I leave him and rode my horse to the beginning of the group.

Reiner: Dammit! Give that to me!

Caset Braun slow down to meet with Arlert's pace and took Arlert's backpack.

Me*thought*: Doesn't he know that his action will reflect his grade?

Reiner: You'll be ending up dropping out this way. We're being graded on today's training!

Armin: But now they're going to punish you too.

Reiner: Then try your best so they won't find out! Don't let me regret this!

Me*thought*: Reiner Braun. He posesses great mental and physical fortitude. However his mental and physical fortitude can't beat Cadet (L/N)'s fortitude. Reiner is also the second most trusted person in their Corps after (Y/N).

Whatever happened to Cadet Arlert, he finally found the strength he needed and grab his pack from Cadet Braun and ran up to the head of the group.

Me*thought*: Armin Arlert. Lack in physical strength but a very smart person. He makes up for with extraordinary academic aptitude.

Timeskip
Training Forest
Keith POV

The training is not over yet. The cadets now will be learning on how to skillfully take down Titans. The sun has decided to show itself once again. Cadet Kirstein, Cadet Hoover and Cadet Leonhart close into the titan. Each one of them cut through the dummy nape. Hoover and Leonhart had skillfully sliced through the dummy's nape. Kirstein had a shallowed slice.

Me*thought*: Annie Leonhart. While her fighting skill is outstanding, she doesn't work well as a team. Bertholdt Hoover, he is highly talented, but he lack intiative. Jean Kirstein. His 3D control skills are top class, but his overtly blunt personality causes friction.

Kirstein went off to find another titan, what he don't know is he was being followed by Springer and Blouse.

Connie: Thanks, Jean! I know following you would work!

Blouse swiftly dragged her blade across the nape.

Sasha: I did it!

Me*thought*: Sasha Blouse. She's talented it at operating unconventionally, but that mentality makes her unfit for organized activity. Connie Springer. He's skilled at making sharp turns, but his mind is nowhere sharp enough.

On the other side, Cadet Ackerman and and Cadet Yeager were to face two titans. Cadet Ackerman skillfully sliced through the nape and Cadet Yeager continues to slice shallowely.

Me*thought*: Mikasa Ackerman. Her perfomance is good as Cadet (L/N)'s perfomance. She is truly a genius historically-unprecedented significanse. Eren Yeager. While he lacks outstanding talents, he improved his grades through outstanding diligence. In addition, he possesses an exceptional sense of purpose.

SLICE!

I forwarded my attention to last cadet yet to be graded. Cadet (L/N) was soaring through the sky he had spotted a titan and get ready to strike. He go for the dummy's leg and start to spin from the legs to the upper body and nape. In the blink of eyes, the dummy's body scattered into lot of pieces.

Me*thought*: (Y/N) (L/N). Outstanding in every class and training. He also have a great nose. He can tell the height of the titans by their smell. Through academics, all of his peers seek his help, including Cadet Arlert. Although he have been through a painful life, it didn't stop him from learning. His family throw him away. He learn how to defend himself without any help. He also a very smart person. Not to mention, his fighting skill is beyond Cadet Leonhart. He is not like Eren. Eren is good in hand to hand combat, but he didn't control 3DMG very well. But for (Y/N), he have very extraordinary fighting skill and he also very good at controlling 3DMG. His sword and 3DMG manuevering skill perfomance is beyond Mikasa and Reiner. There is no doubt that this cadet that have done a lot of crime in his past will get on the top of the class.

I look as lot of (Y/N)'s comrades start to follow him quitely to find for titan. (Y/N) find a titan using their smell, so I will not be so suprised if there is lot of his comrades will try to steal the titan from him. But unfortunate for them, (Y/N) manuevering skill is too amazing. Each time they got catch up with (Y/N), he will gone in a blink of eyes and they need to find for him again. Now that I have gotten everyone down, it's time for another hand to hand training.

Later That Day,
(Y/N) POV

The training is not over yet. Right now I'm with Reiner and Eren practising our hand to hand combat. Actually, I just watch them train their hand to hand combat since I don't have any partner to pair with.

Reiner charged towards Eren, knife in hand. Eren got ready. As soon as Reiner in front of Eren, Eren placed both his hands on Reiner. One on his wrist and one on his chest. As soon as he come into contact, he flipped Reiner over him and fell to the ground.

Reiner: Ouch!!

Eren: Sorry, man. I'm suck at holding back.

Me: When you fighting with bad guy, there is no meaning of holding back, Eren.

Reiner: I'm not a real bad guy. And why did you just sitting there and did not move even an inch since the training start?!

Me: Me? I'm on the top of the class for sure. There's no need for me to do this training.

Reiner: Eren you better hold me before I beat this guy.

Eren: You know that if you hit (Y/N) even a little, Mikasa will not let you go just like that, right?

Eren said while trying to stop Reiner from beating me. Reiner who heard that, start to relax little bit.

Reiner: Right....

Me: Don't forget how many soldier got injured because I stabbed them. If I can easily stab them, that mean you are nothing.

I said while playing with my knife.

Eren: (Y/N), you sure you don't want to cut you hair? You already have ponytail now.

Me: I'll cut it later. For now...

I start to stand and switch place with Eren.

Me: I'll fight you, Reiner.

Reiner smirk and start to stand. He take the knife that he dropped earlier and start to take some distance from me.

Reiner: I'm ready when you're ready, (Y/N).

I just nod at him signalling that I'm ready. He then start to rush at me.

Me*thought*: Same technique? Easy.

When he got close enough, I take his arm and bring it to his back. I quickly break his arm and kick his leg. He fall to the ground and start to grunt in pain.

Eren: Woah! (Y/N), you are really suck at holding back than me! You break Reiner's arm!

Reiner: You really want to kill me or what?!

Me: At least I didn't break your left arm.

Reiner&Eren: That's not the point!!

Me: Who care whether it's the point or not? If you don't learn how to defend yourself, you'll never survive in this cruel world. I'm not joining the training to hold back my strength. I come here to improve my skill. If I'm holding back earlier, you'll never learn from mistake. When you already see my technique, you can study how to counter it and try to beat me next time. That's why I'm not holding back earlier.

I said while cutting my hair using my knife.

(A/N): Your current hair.

I put my knife in my pocket back after I done cutting my hair.

Reiner: You always look into something from different perspective.

Suddenly Sadies come to us.

Sadies: Cadet (L/N). Is this a barber shop?

Me: Absolutely, no.

Sadies: Then why you are slacking off and cutting your hair here?

Me: Since we are still in training, we can't go back to our barrack. That is why I cut my hair here. And who said that I'm slacking off?

I said while pointing at Reiner's broken arm.

Me: I just break his arm. So, that doesn't mean I'm slacking off from training.

Sadies: Yeager, bring Braun to treatment room.

Eren: Yes, sir!

Eren then help Reiner to get up. They start to walk away from us.

Sadies: Cadet (L/N), I have request for you.

Me: What?

Sadies: Since you're our best cadet this year, I want you to give speech to all 104th Cadet Corps during closing ceremony.

Me: Why me? I'm not someone special. I have done a lot of crime in my past. If they know about that, you think they will hear my speech?

Sadies: I thought you are the person that didn't care about honor.

Me: You're right. I don't want them to respect me. I'm a criminal after all. I don't deserve to be respected.

Sadies: But...

Me: But I want them to accept me even they know about my past. Past is past. They can't accept that sentence. Why? Because they are too afraid to think. They afraid that the past will repeat. Although they already knew that the past will never repeat, they still too afraid to think. That is human. We're all the same. There is no meaning of strong or weak. There is no meaning of smart and stupid. We're all the same. The only thing that make all of us different is hardworking person and lazy person. If we work hard enough, we can be strong. If we work hard enough, all of us can be smart. But if you're lazy to do that, you'll never achieve what you want.

Sadies: I think you still not realize it.

Me: Realize what?

Sadies: All of your comrade here is hearing your speech, (Y/N).

I have suprised face. I look in front and see that all of my comrades is salute at me.

Sadies: You have their highest respect, (Y/N). Don't let them down.

He said and salute at me with a smile.

Sadies: I already see the next Commander of Survey Corps after Erwin Smith in front of me.

???: What an excellent cadet you got here, Keith.

I turn around and see three people. There is a short man with black hair and there is a man with blond hair. The other person is a woman wearing a pair of goggle and have brown hair. They are wearing Survey Corps jacket.

Black Haired Man: Nice speech, brat.

Goggle Woman: I never see Instructor Sadies salute at a cadet before. You must be an amazing cadet.

Blond Hair Man: Maybe you're right, Keith. Maybe this cadet you got here have potential to be the next Commander of Survey Corps after me.

Me: After you? Wait! That means you are...

Blond Hair Man: That's right. I'm Erwin Smith. Commander of Survey Corps.

Timeskip
That Night
Sadies's Office
(Y/N) POV

Erwin: (Y/N), right?

Me: Yeah...

Erwin: Nice to meet you, (Y/N). This is Levi.

He said while pointing at the black haired man.

Erwin: And this is Hange.

He point at the goggle woman. She wave at me and I slowly wave at her back.

Levi: So this is the brat that can identify titans height with just their smell? He looks like an average person to me.

Hange: You need to check his score in every training and class before calling him average person, Levi.

She said while showing my score for every training and class to Erwin.

Erwin: Perfect score for every training and class? Looks like you are the best cadet for 104th Cadet Corps.

Right after he said that, someone knock the door. Hange go to the door and open it.

Hange: Hmm? You want to see (Y/N)?

I look at the door and see Armin.

Me: Armin? What are you doing here?

Armin: Jean and Eren start to fight again. There is no one who want to stop them.

Me: Including Mikasa?

Armin: Including Mikasa.

Me:*sigh* I need to go settle the problem first. I'll come right after it settle.

Erwin: Go ahead.

I walk out from the office and start to walk to the mess hall together with Armin. When I open the door, I see that Jean is picking up Eren and ready to punch him at the face. I sigh. I walk to them and kick Jean's leg. Eren land on his leg in front of me.

Eren: Thanks, (Y/N). But I didn't need your hel-

I kick his leg too and he fall to the ground beside Jean.

Eren: Hey! What the hell?!

Me: If I only kick Jean, it will be not fair for him. So I kick you too and now it's fair. Jean got a kick and you also got a kick.

Suddenly Levi appear beside me.

Levi: Dinner is end. Get out from here before I kill all of you.

All: Y-Yes, sir!

They all start to get out from the mess hall. Mikasa then walk to me.

Mikasa: (Y/N).... Is everything alright? What did commander want from you?

I'm about to answer her question but Erwin who is suddenly appear inside the mess hall cut me off.

Erwin: We want to recruit him into the Survey Corps.

Me&Mikasa: What?!

Hange: That is right. We want him in Survey Corps.

Mikasa: But....you can't! H-He's still in training!

Levi: You only have five days before the training ends. He already show us the proof that he have enough training by getting perfect score in every training and class.

Erwin: Keith already told me that you want to join Survey Corps. That is why I recruit you now. We have expedition beyond the wall in six days. (Y/N) will be put in Levi squad, so you don't need to worry about his safety.

Mikasa still try to protest.

Mikasa: What if he get hurt?!

Me: I'm not a baby, Mikasa.

Mikasa: I don't care! You already promised mom that you'll protect Eren and me! You need to keep that promise, (Y/N)! I already promised myself that I will protect you and Eren! I need to keep that promise too!

Hange: Mikasa. If (Y/N) can cut all the titan dummies into a lot pieces, he can do the same to the real titan. And like (Y/N) said to you, he's not a baby. He can protect himself.

Mikasa: But... But...

I take her face to facing me.

Me: Mikasa, you're overprotective...

Mikasa give me a sad look.

Me: But that is the reason I love you.

I said and pull her into a kiss. She start to cry before accept the kiss.

Erwin: I take that as you'll join us, (Y/N).

Me and Mikasa separate and look at Erwin. I look back at Mikasa and she nod at me.

Me: I'll join you.

Erwin: Good. I actually thinking about to make you become a squad leader, but we don't have any people to put in your team for now. So you'll be put in Levi Squad until we have enough people to put into your squad.

Me: Are you sure about that? I mean I'm still new in Survey Corps. Don't you think it will be unfair?

Erwin: I'm the commander, (Y/N). I can make you become a squad leader whenever I want. Furthermore, you have leader characteristic and an amazing skill. It's more than enough to become a squad leader.

Hange: Since you have babysitter that can't let go off you, I'm sure Erwin will put her in your squad, (Y/N).

I look at Mikasa who is covering her red face using her scarf.

Levi: Enough already. Lets go back to HQ.

He said and start to walk out from mess hall.

Hange: You have fifteen minutes to pack your clothes before Levi beat you up.

Me: Got it.

Me and Mikasa then walk out from mess hall together.

Mikasa: Looks like this is goodbye for now.

She said with sad tones. I ruffle her hair and chuckle.

Me: Don't worry, Mikasa. You heard what Hange said, right? Erwin will put you in my squad. Cheer up a bit. We just separate for at least a week.

Mikasa: Mm-hmm. I'll try.

Me: Take care of Eren while I gone.

Mikasa: Okay.

Me: Well, I need to go pack my clothes now. Goodbye, Mikasa.

Mikasa: Goodbye, (Y/N).

She said and start to hug me. I hug her back. After like a minute hugging, I heard Hange call for me.

Hange: (Y/N)! You only have ten minutes left to pack your clothes!

Me: Got it, Hange!

I said and separate from Mikasa. Mikasa nod at me and start to walk away.

Me: Wait!

Mikasa turn her head to face me. I quickly give a kiss on her cheek. She face start to become redder than tomato.

Mikasa: Th-Thanks.

She said and start to walk away again. I smirk and start to walk to opposite direction. I then get into the barrack.

Eren: You're back finally.

Me: I'm afraid that it will not stay for too long.

I said as I start to pack all of my clothes.

Armin: (Y/N)? Why are you packing your clothes?

Jean: Don't tell me that they remove best cadet from the training.

Reiner: You just broke my arm, don't think that I will let you go just like that.

Connie: Hey! Answer us!

Me: I'm going to Survey Corps HQ now together with Commander Erwin.

All: Why?!

Me: I'm part of Survey Corps now. Commander Erwin recruit me earlier. I'm leaving now.

Eren: Mikasa will allow that?

Me: It take time for Erwin and the others to convince her.

Jean: So she allowed you to join?

Me: Yeah.... There is possibility some of you will be put in my squad. So, work hard. Farewell...

All: Hehhhhh?! Your squad?!

Me: I'm one of the squad leader in Survey Corps now.

All: Hehhhhhhh?!?!

Suddenly the barrack door roughly open. We look at the door and see Levi.

Levi: We need to go now, (Y/N).

Me: I already done packing my clothes, Levi.

All: He called Captain Levi like his own friend!!

Levi: Shut up, brats.

Me: Well, it's time for me to leave. Farewell...

I said and start to leave the barrack with Levi. We walk towards Erwin and Hange who is ready with horses.

Erwin: Don't forget that you need to give speech to all of 104th Cadet Corps in five days. You should work on your speech as soon as possible.

Me: Got it.

5 days later
(Y/N) POV

Erwin: (Y/N), we need to go now.

Me: Where to?

Levi: Idiot. You already forget about your friends graduation day?

I blink my eyes while trying to process what they are talking about.

Me: Oh crap! I didn't write anything for the speech yet!

Hange: You write it or not, you still need to give speech for your friends.

She said and start to push me out from the mess hall with the other Levi Squad member help.

Me: Hey! At least give me a chance to write something!

Oluo: No. It's your fault.

Petra: You shouldn't be so careless.

Eld: You are the best cadet in 104th Cadet Corps. Giving speech should not be a big problem for you.

Gunther: Commander Erwin said that you're good at giving speech.

Me: That is because I don't know that everyone is hearing my speech that time!

Erwin: Mikasa is there too, remember?

Me: Then it will make me more nervous!

Levi: Nervous or not, you'll go to their graduation no matter what.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Soldier: At the head on the class, (Y/N) (L/N)! Second, Mikasa Ackerman! Third, Reiner Braun! Fourth place, Bertholdt Hoover! Fifth place, Annie Leonhart! Sixth place, Eren Yeager! Seventh place, Jean Kirstein! Eighth place, Marco Bott! Ninth place, Sasha Blouse! In the last place, Krista Lenz! These is the top 10!! Now, (Y/N) (L/N) will be giving a speech!

Right after he said that, Levi push me from behind. I walk slowly to the soldier that announce the top 10 earlier. When I arrived beside him, he start to walk away. I watch at all of my comrades as they smile at me.

Me: I think all of you already know me and about my past. I'm a thief and killer. My family throw me away. I've been through a lot of pain in my life. I'm all alone. But there is three people who appear in my life to help me to get out from the painful life. You guys must wonder why did I tell you guys about my past although you guys already know about it. What I want to say is, it's doesn't matter how weak you are or how stupid you are! If you work hard you can change all of that! It's doesn't matter what people talk about you! If they said that you're weak, actually they try to cover their own weakness! If they said that you're stupid, they actually talking about themselves! It's doesn't matter from what family you come from! Even if you're from noble family but if you don't learn how to defend yourself, you'll be dead in no time! I'm not saying you need to be strong to survive in this world. You also can survive in this world if you're smart. What if you don't have any of that? Then work harder to be strong and smart! If you can't do it alone, find someone that you trust the most to help you. If they didn't appear now, trust me. They will appear someday. If you have been through a lot of pain in your life and you start to believe that there is no one in this world that care for you, trust me, you're wrong. There at least one person that care about you. There at least one person who will accept you. There at least one person who love you in this world. In other words, never give up on your lives. That is the most important thing in this world. Don't let anyone stop you from achieving your dream. Why did they want to stop you from achieving your dream? Because they are weaker than you.

I end the speech with a salute. All of them follow me after.

All:*salute* Ah!

All of the soldier that standing behind me start to clap for me. Erwin walk to me.

Erwin: We have expedition tomorrow. We'll leave in an hour. You can go meet with your friend. I'll find you when we about to leave.

Me: Got it.

A soldier from before walk to me.

Soldier: All of you can dismiss now!

All:*salutes* Yes, sir!

After the ceremony
Mess Hall
(Y/N) POV

Reiner: Look who come back to us!

He said while wrapping his left arm around my neck.

Me: Before I break your left arm, you better let me go.

I said and start to sniff the air around him.

Me: And where did you get alcohol? I don't think they serve it for you guys.

Reiner: I have my own way.

Eren: You sure have a great nose, (Y/N).

Mikasa: Reiner, let (Y/N) go.

She said with serious tone.

Eren: Reiner, you better let (Y/N) go before Mikasa break your other arm.

Reiner then finally let me go. I start to walk at Mikasa.

Me: Thanks for helping me.

Mikasa: Not a problem.

She said as we start to take a seat.

Armin: (Y/N), I heard Survey Corps have an expedition tomorrow.

Me: Yeah, why?

Eren: You'll join the expedition too?

Me: Since I'm part of Survey Corps now, I need to join the expedition.

Mikasa: Just don't die, okay?

Me: I'll not die, Mikasa.

Marco: They are very lucky to have you join the Survey Corps, (Y/N).

Bertholdt: I never heard any soldier can locate a titan nearby with just a smell. You will be a big advantage to Survey Corps, (Y/N).

Jean: But I still will join the MPs for sure. That is why I beat my ass for three years. There's no way I'll join that suicidal squad.

Marco: I'll join the MPs too. Getting to work near the king.... It's an honor!

Jean: Are you still playing the goody-goody, Marco? Just tell me that you can't wait to move into the interior, right? We can finally escape this shitty, suffocating front line town!! A safe comfortable life is waiting for us in the interior, right?!

Me: You don't need to go any deeper, Jean. Interior of your brain is comfortable enough, isn't it?

Lot of cadets start to choke on their food after heard what I said to Jean. Reiner accidentally spray out lot of water from his nose at Armin right after heard what I said.

Reiner: Sorry, Armin.

Jean: Are you trying to say that I'm an idiot, (Y/N)?

Me: Looks like you are the one that claim yourself an idiot.

Once again, Reiner spray out lot of water from his nose at Armin after heard what I said.

Reiner: Really sorry, Armin. I just can't hold myself.

Jean start to walk to me. I stand up and get ready.

Reiner: You are doing suicide mission, Jean. (Y/N) got a perfect score for hand to hand combat. Not to mention, he is the best cadet in our corps.

Jean ignore him and start to rush at me. As he getting close, I yawn while taking one of his hand and throw it his body to mess hall's wall. The impact make the wall start to crack.

Eren: You should listen to Reiner, Jean.

Armin: You're really trying to commit a suicide by charging at (Y/N).

Annie: Even if you hit (Y/N), I don't think it will give any effect to him.

Suddenly Erwin walk into the mess hall together with Levi and Hange.

Cadets: C-Commander. Why did you come?

Erwin: I think we just heard like something hit the wall.

They then look at me. I just point at the cracked wall and Jean who is still lying down because of my attack.

Hange: That will explain the whole things.

She said as she look at the cracked wall.

Levi: You did it?

Me: I just throw my friend to that wall. I don't see anything wrong.

Levi: Who said it was wrong?

He said as three of them start to leave the mess hall.

Me: At least he understand how we having fun.

All: Like hell it's fun!!

Me: It's look fun to me. Right, Eren?

Eren: Yeah!

Armin: You guys said it is fun because you have reason to beat Jean down.

Me and Eren ignore him and start to celebrate for what just happened to Jean.

Reiner: This is the first time I see (Y/N) doing something childish.

I see that Jean is now standing start to walk at me back. I take a mug and throw it to his head. He fall to the ground while holding his head.

Me: Cheer!

Eren: Cheer!

Me and Eren then clash our mug together and start to drink the water.

Connie: I can't believe that (Y/N) can be so childish.

Mikasa: (Y/N), don't eat too fast. You'll maybe choke the food.

Armin: And Mikasa being protective like she always do.

Reiner: When I think back, I'm sure Survey Corps already gave food for you before you came here, (Y/N).

Me: Finally there is someone who realize about that.

All: Then why you are eating our food?!

Me: You guys didn't say anything. So I just eat the food without any worry.

I said and start to walk out from the mess hall.

Eren: Where are you going?

Me: Take some fresh air.

Jean: I bet you're planning to drag Mikasa with you into the Survey Corps!

I take out my knife and throw it to Jean. The knife didn't hit Jean, but if Jean move even an inch when I throw the knife, he will become dead meat by now. I get out from the mess hall and sit in front of the mess hall. Five second later, Mikasa, Eren and Armin come and sit beside me.

Eren: How is your day in Survey Corps?

Me: Not so bad. New teammate and captain that prioritize cleanlininess. Other than that, it's all normal. By the way, which branch will you guys choose?

Eren: Survey Corps for sure.

Mikasa: Wherever you go, I'll follow, (Y/N).

Eren: He didn't ask you to stick with him, Mikasa.

Mikasa: But he promised mom that he'll take care of us.

Me: Ok, that is enough to answer my question. How about you Armin?

Armin: I'm gonna join the Survey Corps.

Eren: Are you sure? I mean, you're...

Armin: Yeah, I know... I'm weaker than average person. And it was a miracle that I passed the stimulated combat graduation test...

Eren: But didn't the instructor tell you to become a tecnician, since you're academically is in the second on the class under (Y/N)?!

Me: That's why he choose to join Survey Corps, Eren. We need more thinker in Survey Corps. If he can't support to kill titans, he still can support using his brain.

Armin: (Y/N) is right. It doesn't matter how weak I am. I still can support from the back.

As we chatting, suddenly we heard like someone is chatting. Their voice is coming closer. We look in front and see Hannes and his two other subordinates. Hannes noticed us and order his subordinate to dismiss.

Hannes: All right, you're dismissed for today.

Subordinates: Yes, sir!

Mikasa, Eren and Armin stand and salute to Hannes. I just stand while watching Hannes come closer to us.

Hannes: Uh, at ease... You guys should be like (Y/N).

Three of them look at me who is not salute to Hannes and finally put their hand down.

Hannes: Discipline is important, but when it comes to you guys, I just can't get used to it. Been a long time, huh....?!

He then look at my clothes.

Hannes: Looks like you're the person that become squad leader in Survey Corps although you're still newbies.

Me: I don't have any squad members for now, so Erwin put me into Levi Squad. Talking about squad leader, looks like a drunkard like you also become a squad leader in Garrison.

Hannes: Well..... I work hard to achieve it. Nice speech, (Y/N).

Eren: You heard his speech?

Hannes: Of course I am. Who don't want to hear a speech from someone that always stab my legs six years ago.

Me: I really don't have any idea how can I give a speech like that. I mean, I completely forgot to write the script.

Mikasa: If it comes to you, the script doesn't matter.

Hannes: She's right. Remember what you said to me five years ago?

Me: What?

Hannes: "Even if you're drunkard, that doesn't mean you're useless. We can't judge someone by their action or appearance. We need to judge someone by how good their heart are." That is what you told me five years ago.

Me: I said that?

Hannes: Yes, you are.

Suddenly Hange call my name.

Hange: (Y/N)! We're leaving now!

Me: I'll be there in a minute!

Mikasa: You need to go now? But I want to spend more time with you.

She said and start to hug my left arm.

Hannes: Mikasa, he have expedition tomorrow. He need some rest before the expedition. You guys also will be on duty at Trost District tomorrow.

Me: Mikasa, Hannes is right. Don't worry, when you join Survey Corps, we'll have lot of time to spend together.

I said while patting her head.

Mikasa: Fine...

She said and let my arm go. She then suddenly pull me into a kiss. I smirk and accept the kiss. We separate not too long after.

Hannes: It's must be hard to become a big brother to two people that always make trouble.

Me: At least Mikasa is easier to take care of than Eren.

Mikasa,Hannes&Armin: Mm-hmm! You're right.

They said while nodding at me.

Eren: Why I'm harder to take care of?

Armin: You always pick a fight with someone.

Mikasa: Not to mention, you always pick a fight with Jean during our training.

Me: And I'm the one that need to stop the fight.

Hannes:*chuckle* You guys have good brother here. Well (Y/N), I think better you go now.

Me: You're right. See you guys soon.

I said and start to walk away from them.

The Next Day
Trost District
(Y/N) POV

Survey Corps right now is in Trost District. We'll use the gate of Trost District to get out from the wall. I rode my horse beside Levi.

Civilian1: Here they come!

Civilian2: It's the Survey Corps main forces!

Civilian3: Commander Erwin! Please drive the titans away!

Me: They are very noisy.

Hange: You need to get used of it.

Civilian1: Hey! Is that boy beside Captain Levi is the boy that they said will become new squad leader although he is still new?!

Civilian2: I think you're right!

Civilian3: They said that boy got perfect score for every training and classes!

Civilian4: I heard that boy cut the titans dummy into lot of pieces.

Me: And how can they know me?

Levi: You're the youngest and the earliest recruit that can become squad leader shortly after joining Survey Corps.

Hange: No wonder they will know you. But if they know what you can do if you're mad, I don't think they will cheer your name.

Me: Honestly, I'm more comfortable with that.

Timeskip
Ruin Village
3rd person POV

(Y/N): This is far more easy than those dummies.

He said while killing all three titan at once. (Y/N) then smell something.

(Y/N): Oluo! Gunther! A 15 meter class and 6 meter class is approaching from the right side!

Oluo&Gunther: Got it!

They go to the right while (Y/N) going to the left and cut two more titans head. As (Y/N) having fun, suddenly he smell something.

(Y/N): No way! This scent....

Erwin: What is it, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I smell Collosal Titan's scent coming from Trost District's direction!

Hange: You can't be serious, right? I mean, this village from Trost District is very far.

(Y/N): No! I'm serious! This is the same scent from five years ago when Collosal Titan break the wall!

Levi: What should we do, Erwin?

Erwin: There is big possibility that what (Y/N) said is true. Look.

He said while pointing at a large group of titan that ignore them and start to walk to Trost District's direction.

Hange: They're going to Trost District's direction!

Erwin: Everyone!! We'll retreat now!!

All: Yes, sir!

Levi: Hey, where is (Y/N)?

They look around them and realize that (Y/N) is already gone. Suddenly Petra land in front of them.

Petra: (Y/N) already took the horse and start to make his way to Trost District alone! I try to stop him but he resist.

Erwin: Don't worry about him.

Hange: Erwin is right. What we need to worry is about all the titan that will face (Y/N).

Levi: I'm sure we'll see a lot of titans head scattered around the ground in our way to Trost District.

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
47.7K 1.3K 53
Y/n is a sixteen year old girl, that decided to be an exchange student in Japan. That is how the journey started. She makes many friends and meets a...
687K 22.7K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
5.7K 147 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...