Marinette Akumatized Imagines

By Mystic_Topaz

Short stories of Marinette akumatized for all your fangirl/boy (I don't judge)needs.(This is basically all of... More

Ready as I'll ever be(song)
Nothing Left to Lose
Angry Too
Control
Dark Horse
Ways to be Wicked
She Wolf(Bonus Chapter)

I'm an Albatross

214 3 0
By Mystic_Topaz

      Uncensored Language Alert

L

ila unknowingly sees Multimouse detransforming in an alley way and a smirk makes its way onto her face as she figured out what she wanted to do with this information.Where Adrien,Nino,Marinette,and Alya are talking,Lila catches their attention.Lila:Let me tell you all a story about a mouse named Multimouse!Yeah, Mari was a mouse in a big brown house!She called herself the hoe with the money money flow!But fuck that little mouse 'cause I'm an albatraoz!I'm an albatraoz!*Hawkmoth summons one of his akumas as Marinette gets angrier and the akuma flies into her earrings.*Mari:So what?I'm an albatraoz!Lila:Yeah,Mari said she was a mouse!Smoked that cheesn’ like a baoz!Monilie money money hoe!Chinka chinka chingka-flow!Yeah, she was a witch,Yeah, a sneaky little bitch!So fuck that little mouse 'cause I'm an albatraoz!Mari:I'm an albatraoz!So what?I'm an albatraoz!*Marinette is about to attack Lila.*I got it! Lila:I'm an albatraoz!*Marinette successfully attacks Lila*So what?Lila!I'm, I'm, I'm...Stop!Mari:I got it!I'm an albatraoz!This is albatraoz, yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...