✓ Heavenly

By demetersdoom

you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me ✶ Harry Potter / Order of the Phoenix - Deathly Hallows More

Angel face, devilish thoughts. . .
000. The Death/The Birth
Part One: Blink from a Universal Eye
001. Just Like Astrid
002. Parental Guidance
003. Hogwarts Express
004. Ministry Interference
005. Poison Ivy
006. Eye To Eye
007. Heavy On My Mind
008. Defense Against The Dark Arts
009. Eyes Of The Ministry
010. Mind Over Matter
011. Little Sister
012. Lovegood
013. I Must Respect My Superiors
014. Nothing Special
015. Law Of Attraction
016. Life and Death, Good and Evil
017. When Push Comes To Shove
018. Halo Model
019. Only In My Dreams
020. Hog's Head
021. The High Inquisitor
022. In The Fireplace
023. Halfbreed
024. Dumbledore's Army
025. No Such Thing
026. Heavens And Back
027. Absolute Power
028. The Voice In The Void
029. Girl Interrupted
030. St. Mungo's
031. A Single Cry On Christmas
032. Valentine's Day
033. Kindred Spirits
034. The Tiger and The Tigress
035. The Plunge
036. In Control
037. Department of Mysteries
038. Beyond The Veil
039. Guardian Angels
Part Two: A New World Order
041. Revelations
042. Holy Terror
043. Lazarus Rising
044. Venus Black
045. No Rest For The Wicked
046. Coconut Vanilla
047. House Of Cards
048. Dumb Luck
049. Teenage Dream
050. 'Tis The Season
051. Light And Dark
052. Nobody Likes A Bitch
053. God's Grace
054. Trouble In Paradise
055. Kiss And Tell
056. Lightning-Struck Tower
057. Time Will Come
058. Getaway Angel
059. Life After Death
060. Until Hell Freezes
Part Three: Drunken Gods of Slaughter
061. Universal Law
062. Angels On The Line
063. Resurrection Alone
064. Stairway To Heaven
065. Always A Bridesmaid
066. The Ministry Has Fallen
067. September First
068. Teenage Rebellion
069. Target Of Tyranny
070. Malfoy Manor
071. Fight Or Flight
072. On The Other Side
073. Angel Not On Earth
074. Room Of Requirement
075. Commencement
076. The Battle of Hogwarts
077. Only The Dead Have Seen The End
078. Value Of Life
079. The Human Heart
080. How We Survive
081. Who Wins The War
082. Epilogue / After the Storm

040. Judgement Day

4.8K 204 224
By demetersdoom

Part One / Chapter Forty

Venus laid curled in Andromeda's Lap as the woman stroked her hair softly. Venus hadn't spoken, hadn't eaten, and hadn't shown any emotion since she'd arrived home. The only thing she did was watch the clock tick quietly, she kept her eyes set on the clock's hands intently until the hands struck twelve. Venus was now sixteen years old.

        She wished she was at the dinner Sirius planned for her. She wished she was eating dinner with her friends and family, laughing, joking, talking. She wished she could blow the candles out on a birthday cake. But that's all Venus could do: wish.

        "Happy birthday love," Andromeda cooed giving Venus a kiss on the forehead.

        The girl sighed. She stared ominously at the clock in front of her wishing she could reverse it back to the Department of Mysteries. She was tired. Exhausted. She just wanted to sleep. As soon as Venus began to doze off, a crash of lightning startled her awake again. An owl soared into the kitchen, dropping down an envelope and parcel at Venus's feet. She grabbed a carrot and placed it in the Owl's mouth, watching it fly away gracefully.

Vee! I'm at the dorm and safe, sorry I couldn't send you a message straightaway my aunt dragged me back to Hogwarts by my ear. Long story short, I'm grounded until I'm forty. I managed to knick an owl and send you your present. I wish you were here, but I understand why you don't want to. I love you.
Happy Birthday. - Cee.

        Venus placed Constance's letter down on the coffee table and looked at the parcel that came along with it. She grabbed the box and tore the tape off the seals. Venus stared at stacks of Muggle books she'd never seen before. For the first time since her arrival to the Tonks, she smiled.

        She noticed another smaller bag inside. Venus opened it and pulled out a locket shaped like the planet, Venus. Venus opened it and watched the pictures move inside, from her and Constance in first year all the way until fifth.

        As if following a market line, a second owl glides through the window, hovered over Venus waiting for a snack and dropped a second envelope and parcel on the coffee table, taking off into the night. It was from Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Hey Venus, it's Ron. We are all in the Hospital Wing, I'm not loony anymore (which is convenient) and I have these badass scars on my arms now, maybe Constance has a thing for scars. I'm taking too long to write and Hermione looks like she's going to fling a glass at my head, so I'll be quick. You didn't laugh at me when I wanted to try out for Quidditch, which is more than my siblings ever did for my confidence, so thank you Venus Rosario. And I have to go because Hermione is scaring me, but hopefully we'll see each other soon. From your fellow prefect and best homework pal in the whole entire wizarding world, Ron.

Hello Venus! It's Hermione Granger. I heard about Sirius, I am truly sorry. If you ever want to talk, I am an owl away. So for your birthday, I was the mastermind behind the perfect Birthday gift, maybe even Harry too, but mostly me. I'm happy to have someone who isn't afraid to be a brainiac like myself and save everyone else's arses when they don't know what else to bloody do. I really do hope you enjoy your present, it took a lot of books, even though I didn't mind but Harry and Ron nearly went comatose. Write to me soon. Best Regards, Hermione. <3

Hi Venus, Harry here. The charms been shining blue whenever I'm not wearing it, which means you're sad. I'm sad about Sirius too, and I'm sorry it happened the day before your birthday. I really wish there was something I could've done, I couldn't even kill Bellatrix. It was nice to have someone that understood, really nice actually. Never really had anyone before Ron and Hermione. Then you came into my life, Venus Rosario. I hope you like your present. I know Hermione thinks this was all of her hard work, but I gave her the idea. Love, Harry.

        Venus smiled at their notes and looked inside the parcel. It was a keyboard like model, with five keys, each embedded with the names: ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒, ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑟𝑜𝑛, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑘𝑠.

        Venus pulled out another small note that read: even if we're miles apart, we'll always be able to talk.

        Another crash of lightning roared throughout the black starry night sky. Only this time, the lights inside the home began to flicker.

        "Ted!" Andromeda called out. "The lights are flickering!"

        "Yeah, I can see that, Andy!" Ted retorted.

        CRASH! Another dash of lightning brightened the dark skies of the early morning. The lights flickering worsened. Andromeda's face blanched, now more anxious about what was happening. Darkness swallowed the house, thunder roaring in the distance.

        "Mum!" Tonks yelled from upstairs. "The lights went out!"

        "Ted!" She called out again. "The lights!"

        "Lumos Maxima!" Ted incanted.

        A bright of blinding light burst from the top of his wand. It illuminated the house, Andromeda, Venus, Snowflake and two figures standing in the center of the living room.

        Andromeda and Ted both aimed their wands at the figures. They did not flinch, move or even show any sign of reaction. Venus stood behind Andromeda and Ted watching the figures in fascination.

        "Dora!" Andromeda yelled for her daughter. "We need you!"

         Hurried footsteps zoomed down the stairs and Tonks stood at the foot of the staircase with her wand at the ready. Andromeda wrapped an arm around Venus.

        "Dora, take your sister," she said; eyes never leaving the figures that stood in her living room.

        "No," one of the figures, a woman, spoke out. She didn't sound like she was from England. "We need the girl."

        "You are not laying a finger on my child," Andromeda threatened, her hand tightening around the base of her wand.

        "That is not your daughter," the other figure said, a man. He sounded American as well. "That is Sirius Black and Ariel's daughter."

        "Ariel? You mean Astrid?" Tonks said, looking over at her mother.

        "No. Ariel, Astrid was her human name." The woman spoke up again. The lights faintly lit up again. She grabbed her hood and threw it off her head, a magnificent mane of hair flowing down to her hips. Venus finally had the chance to fully see what the woman looked like. Tanned skin like hers. Bright, big eyes. Full lips. Extremely tall. Gorgeous.

        "Ariel, the archangel of healing, wrath and creation." The other figure spoke in a gruff voice, hastily taking off his own hood. Venus stared at him now. Tall individual. Piercing blue eyes. Blemish-less pale skin. Beautiful.

       "Archangel? What are you bleeders talking about?" Tonks insulted, taking a small step closer.

       The woman smiled with bright, white teeth. "So rude of us not to introduce ourselves, I am Corrine."

       "I am Castiel." The man introduced, "and we are angels of the lord."

        "We need Venus Rosario to come along with us immediately," Corinne said gesturing over to Venus, who clutched onto the charm Harry gave her.

        Andromeda, Ted and Tonks were frozen.

        "Er— were going to make a call to some colleagues," Andromeda said glancing at Ted. "Tonks and Venus will stay with you two."

        Venus heard Andromeda whisper: "the order" to Ted as they disappeared into the hallway. Tonks hadn't lowered her wand at Corrine and Castiel, who remained unfazed by it.

        "Are you guys really angels?" Venus asked keeping Tonks in front of her for protection.

        "Yes, my dear," Corinne said softly. Castiel looked at her harshly.

        "My mum," Venus began, slowly stepping from behind Tonks. "She was an Angel."

        "Archangel," Castiel corrected. "One of the most powerful angels, one of the angels God created first."

        "Now, now, Castiel. No need to be hostile," Corinne coaxed. "That is no way to treat our celebrity."

        "Celebrity?" Tonks said, her wand went wonky in between her fingertips. Venus stared in between the two angels.

        "You've been quite the talk between the Angels," said Corinne joyously.

        Venus and Tonks shared a puzzled look.

        "We've come to make a proposition," Corinne continued.

        "We'll need more information before you plan to bargain with us," said a voice from behind them. Lupin slowly materialized into the room, followed by the other members of the Order.

        "The more the merrier," Corinne gleamed. Castiel made a face, he obviously wasn't fond of the extra guests. "May we sit?"

        Castiel and Corrine sat at the end of the dining table, the Order members eyeing them suspiciously from both sides of the room. Tonks and Andromeda sat on both sides of Venus, who was watching Corinne and Castiel compellingly.

        "Angels know stories," Corinne began. "One of the stories is about Ariel, Venus' mother."

        Everyone stood quiet, wands at the ready.

        "Ariel loved Earth. She loved the humans, the nature, the air, the oceans. Everything Heaven couldn't give her, she sought it on Earth, and her parent allowed her to. God made her a vessel and Ariel was on Earth. She found herself in one territory, Hogsmeade. Ariel had never been around humans. An incident occurred..." Corinne trailed off and stood from her seat. Everyone flinched with their hands hovering over their wands. Corinne did not seem to react. "It's better if I show you."

        She raised her hands up and the dining room morphed into a magnificent sunflower patch. A girl stood in between, gently caressing the flowers as she walked by. Venus looked around to see if anyone else was with her, but she was alone.

        "Astrid!" A voice from behind Venus said. Sirius. But younger, much younger. "Astrid, hey!"

        A girl spun around. The wind blew her curls over her face. "Oh, hello Sirius!" Her voice was soft, angelic. She waved to him as she brushed her hair from her face.

        "Ready for our adventure?" He asked, bringing a hand up to Astrid.

        It was absolutely surreal watching her parents interact. She hadn't grasped it all until she found herself in the Astronomy Tower.

        "Why did you have to sneak me in here?" Astrid asked.

        Venus swirled around watched the couple entered the Astronomy Tower. Sirius guided Astrid through the room and toward the Balcony that tower over Hogwarts.

        "I know your obsession over planets," Sirius began pointing to the telescope. "Now you can see them up close."

        "Oh, I can see them perfectly fine from here." She replied staring at the evening sky. Sirius looked puzzled and Astrid's eyes widened. "Oh, I have very great vision."

        Sirius stared at her hard for a split second before shrugging and looking into the telescope himself. "Do you have a favorite planet?" He asked, adjusting the settings on the telescope. Astrid sat down in the stool beside him.

        "Yes," she said staring up at the dying sun. "Venus."

        "Why Venus?" Sirius questioned, cleaning the telescopes lenses.

        "Because it's beautiful, I love all the planets of course, but Venus is special," she smiled. "I watched them create it."

        Sirius looked up from his telescope and gave her the same questioning look.

        "Er — in a planetarium when I was a child." Astrid said nervously.

        "Sneaking a girl up to the Astronomy Tower after graduation isn't something I imagined myself doing," Sirius chuckled, taking his eye off the brim of the telescope. "Mum would have my head, call me a dim-witted disappointment."

         "I don't think you're a disappointment," Astrid said whimsically as she watched the sky change hues.

        Sirius gazed at her, like he'd never heard anyone say those words. "Well, my mother is a bloody psychopath," he breathed, looking down at his feet. "I would never treat my child like she treats me."

        Venus felt her spine shiver, Astrid looked at Sirius like the same thing had happened to her. The Wizard continued to talk.

       "If Filch ever caught us up here we'd be—"

        Sirius' joke was stopped when the door of the Astronomy Tower flung open. Venus expected it to be Filch but it was Dumbledore. He stood magnificently tall among Astrid and Sirius. He had a small smile on his face.

        "Ah, Mr. Black," the headmaster began. "You've been at Hogwarts since you were eleven, graduated three years ago, I'm sure you know that the Astronomy Tower is out of bounds when class isn't in session, even to former students."

        "Oh of course, sorry Headmaster," Sirius stuttered looking over at Astrid.

        "And Ms. —" Dumbledore stopped himself. He looked down at Astrid in bewilderment. "Who are you?"

        His tone was accusatory. Dumbledore looked absolutely petrified. Astrid glanced at Sirius worryingly. Dumbledore reeled his wand at Venus' mother. Sirius pulled out his own and aimed it at the former headmaster, standing protectively in front of Astrid.

        "I will not repeat myself," Dumbledore stated.

        "My name is Astrid," she said airily, no reaction to Dumbledore's wand pointed at her face.

        She sighed and turned to Sirius with a frown. "I'm sorry about this."

        "What are you—?" Sirius began but Astrid placed her fingers on Sirius' temple and he crumpled to the ground.

        Astrid turned back to a startled Dumbledore.

        "He will be fine, just unconscious," she stated. "You might as well put that wand away, it will have no effect on me."

        "Stupefy!" Dumbledore bellowed. A jet of red light shot from the tip of his wand, struck Astrid and merely dissolved around her. "What—"

        "I told you, Albus," Astrid sighed clapping her hands as if she were wiping dust from them.

        "What are you?" Dumbledore asked. It was rare hearing the greatest Sorcerer in Hogwarts sound so horrified. Astrid stared up at him.

        "I'm an Archangel of the Lord," she answered. A flash of light illuminated the Tower, the reflection of wings painted the brick stones behind Astrid. The wind recoiled back as the light disappeared.

        "An Angel?" Dumbledore said. Venus couldn't decipher whether he was terrified or allured. "I've— I've never seen one before. We thought they were extinct."

        "I am no regular Angel," Astrid scoffed; her eyes were so piercing, it looks could kill, Venus would've been dead. "I'm one of the first angels God themself created."

        "God, he created you," Dumbledore asked.

        "I am nor a man or woman, Professor Dumbledore," said a voice from behind the pair.

        A woman stood tall, her pale skin practically glowed as the translucent sun rays beat her against her skin. "Don't be confused by my appearance, this is only a vessel," she said pointing down to herself.

        "You're God." Dumbledore gaped.

        "Did I not make that clear?" God chuckled turning to Astrid. "Ariel, my dear, what did I tell you about breaking rules?"

        "Professor Dumbledore, I sent Ariel down to earth because she loves humans so much. It was her birthday, I couldn't say no," she said giving Dumbledore a tired look. "Plus, I think she's grown to like one of your former students."

        "Sirius Black?" Dumbledore gasped.

        "Yes, Sirius," Astrid smiled, her cheeks went rosy but she tried hiding them behind her hands.

        God have a grateful smile to Astrid and turned up to Dumbledore. "Professor Dumbledore, I need to ask you for your help."

        "What could I do for God?"

        "Keep Ariel's child safe." God stated pointing down at Astrid's stomach.

        "You're pregnant?" Dumbledore didn't know whether to look at the Archangel, God or his former student laying unconscious on the floor.

        "Yes, and the birth will kill me." Astrid stated holding her stomach affectionately.

        "But— but you're an Archangel," Dumbledore stumbled over his words.

        "A Nephilim is stronger than any immortal being in existence. A human soul, angelic grace and a witch's power. Ariel's baby will have the power to destroy galaxies, universes." God said admiring the assets of the Astronomy Room.

        "Does Sirius—"

        "Sirius doesn't know," Astrid frowned staring down at the boy who laid on the ground. "I don't want him to, he's stubborn, he'll find a way to help me survive."

        Dumbledore stowed his wand away. "Is there a way?"

        Astrid looked back up at the headmaster. "No."

        "So," God boasted in a grand voice. "Professor Dumbledore, do we have a deal?"

        Instantaneously, Venus was brought back to her kitchen. She turned to Tonks to ask her if she'd seen it too, but she was limp in her chair asleep. Corinne and Castiel stood above everyone, who all resembled Tonks state.

        "What did you do to them?" Venus demanded, trying to shake a sleeping Andromeda awake to no avail.

        "They are only sleeping, not dead." Castiel stated looking down at the Weasley's, looking at their red hair appealingly.

        "That doesn't make it any better!" Venus raised her voice threateningly.

        "They ask too many questions." Corrine said flatly. "You need to be informed quick, when I mean quick I mean before any other Angels find out where we are."

        "Inform me then," Venus groaned.

        "The Angels want you dead," Castiel commented. Venus couldn't hide the horror that swept across her face. "You wanted me to inform you."

        "A little more compassion would have been nice Castiel," Corinne hissed at him before turning back to Venus. "It is true. The angels want you dead, but we do not. We think you can do glorious things, but you need training, Venus Rosario."

        "Training?" Venus said. "Like... Angel training?"

        "You're not an angel, Venus. Did you not pay attention to the memory?" Corinne said. "You're a nephilim, half angel half human, in this case, half witch. That only makes you even more powerful."

        Power, Venus thought.

        "If Angels are trying to kill me, shouldn't God be stopping them?" Venus asked.

        Castiel and Corinne took deep intakes of breath.

        "God is gone," Castiel pronounced in disappointment.

        "Gone?"

        "That is a story for another time." Corinne said adamantly. "Venus Rosario, you are in danger. The Tonks cannot protect you, Hogwarts cannot protect you, Dumbledore cannot protect you. Only one person can."

        "Who?"

        "You."

        Venus looked down at Andromeda and Tonks, still peacefully asleep in their chairs. Andromeda would never let her set off to train with two strangers that show up in her living room. Venus didn't particularly trust them either. "Why should I trust you?" She asked, turning away from the table of sleeping witches and wizards.

        "Because we promised Ariel," Corinne said. "We promised to take care of her daughter if she ever became a target."

        "You knew her?"

        "Of course, Venus Rosario. We were apart of her army before she left to Earth and—" Corinne stopped herself. "The Angels want you dead because of Astrid's passing. Nephilim's aren't allowed to live past their birth. But you did Venus because of the warding Ariel taught Dumbledore, you need to know how to protect yourself."

        Venus looked at the ground for a minute, back at the table, at Castiel and Corinne and back at the ground. "Wake them up," she demanded. Corinne snapped her fingers and each Order member groaned slightly from their slumber.

        She couldn't get the image of her mother saying she was going to die out of her head. She couldn't stop thinking about how happy they were, how young they were, how oblivious her father was, and how much her mother loved her that she was willing to sacrifice herself for her. Her mother didn't die in vain, neither did her father. Venus looked at the angels soulfully and back down at her family.

        "I'm going with Castiel and Corinne." Venus stated proudly. "For Mum and Dad."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

               【 AUTHORS NOTE! :

THAT CONCLUDES THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX. writing this was an emotional roller coaster but i never imagined 20,000 reads. thank you guys, and i am currently writing part two for half blood prince and i will begin publishing those chapters on march seventh again tysm. ily guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 20.1K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...
15.5K 1.3K 30
❛𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮❜ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦...
33.9K 877 81
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
97.7K 2.4K 10
she swore vengeance on all men with dark hearts. ╰── © 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐬