Another level [haikyuu reader...

By quitxz

A new school arrives at a training camp with the volleyball teams. However they are on another level, espical... More

characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
-11-
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 update
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
?
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

1

27.2K 1.2K 1.3K
By quitxz

"Another training camp?" Suga said as they were in the bus on the way to Shinzen high.

"Yeah its in Shinzen high again." Asahi shyly said to his fellow third year.

"What other schools are going to be there coach?" Hinata asked the older male who sat in the front with a file of papers.

"Hmmmm... let's see. Us, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, and....." the blonde male went slightly pale when he came across the last school name.

"And what coach?" Tanaka said, which alerted the rest of the group to listen intently.

Ukai gulped the remain saliva in his throat as a drop of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Suibotsu Academy...." he finally breath out.

"Suibotsu?" Nishinoya questioned.

"Whos thats?" Kageyama finally asked the burning question.

Coach Ukai gulped a bit as cleared his throat. This training camp was definitely going to help his team a lot, with all of these top schools, especially Suibotsu Academy.

"Listen up." He said raising his voice so that the rest of the team could hear. "Suibotsu Academy is a very old Academy with conservative ways of teaching their students. They prioritize discipline, respect, and honor. The reason why none of you guys know this school is because they never showed up to competitions. They automatically go to Nationals, because they are number one. When we arrive to this training camp, be careful."

He turned his head to look at his team glimmering with delight and excitement.

"Because they are on a whole nother level."

Karasuno arrived to see that all of the other teams were already there unloading their luggage from the bus. This training camp would last about a month so the teams had plenty of time to work, practice, and improve.

"Kenma!!!!!!!" Hinata shouted as he rushed to the little pudding with wide arms.

"BOKE! HINATA WAIT!" Kageyama yelled after the bright orange but was too late as Hinata sped towards the setter embracing him.

"Shoyo its nice to see you again." Kemma said facing the orange and pausing his game.

"AKAAASSSHIIIII WE MADE ITTT!!" a certain owl haired boy said to his pretty companion.

"Yes we have Bokuto-san" Akaashi said trailing after the exploding third year.

"Yo! Kotaro!" Kuroo said swinging an arm around the owl haired boy.

"Tsumu! Wake yer ugly ass up! We arrived!" Osamu yelled to his brother from outside the bus window.

"Hhnnhggh... huh...?" The 2 toned boy said waking up from his slumber rubbing his eyes while Suna took a picture.

"Hehe black mail." He said to himself.

"SHITTYKAWA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE DAMM BUS!" Iwaizumi said dragging the chocolate haired boy.

"Iwa-chan you're so meannnnn." Oikawa whined as he was roughly thrown to the ground.

"Woahhhh look at all these teams~" Tendou said in a singing voice.

"Yeah there's quite a lot." Semi replied while Ushijima walked next to the duo.

"Do you think they'll come?" Semi asked the tall olive haired male that was standing next to him with a visible frown.

"I hope so." He replied in a deep voice. "I wish to play with Suibotsu again."

All of the teams gathered around in the gym as the coaches stood in the front, a sea of highschool volleyball teams infront of them.

"Do we have all of them." Coach Nekomata said looking at the volleyball teams.

"Lets see we have Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Inarizaki......." Takeda said counting each volleyball team.

"It seems like we're missing Suibotsu." He told the other coaches.

"Tch Hiroto really wanted to make a grand entrance huh?" Coach Tanji said with a snarl. "He never knows when to back down."

"Well Suibotsu is known for their....... vigorous training. "Coach Ukai said.

"Hey Kenma do you know anything about Suibotsu?" Hinata asked.

"Suibotsu you say." Kuroo came from behind the two swinging an arm around their shoulders.

"Kuroo you made me mess up." kenma grumbled. "And Suibotsu? We've heard about them but we've never had the chance to play against them."

"If you really wanna know about Suibotsu you should go ask Shiratorizawa, they're the only school that's went against them." Kuroo said facing the bright orange.

"Did Shiratorizawa win?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah if winning meant 12 to 25." Kuroo said as he lowly chuckled.

"WHAT?!" Hinata exclaimed. Shiratorizawa was THE powerhouse, and for a school to completely crush them with that much of a point difference was..... unbelievable.

All of a sudden the gym shook as they heard a feminine voice boom from outside the gym.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT OLD MAN!" A girls voice yelling echoed in the gym while they heard someone get kicked followed by a groan in pain.

"OI IM NOT THAT OLD STOP CALLING ME THAT IM ONLY 28!" A deep stoic voice yelled back.

"MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED SMOKING SO MANY GODDAMM CIGARETTES YOUD LOOK YOUNGER!"

"HEY! DONT JUDGE MY LIFE CHOICES!"

" I WOULDN'T BE JUDGING THEM IF THEY DIDNT EFFECT THE TEAM, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU YOU OLD FART WE'RE 47 MINUTES LATE!"

"IT WAS IMPORTANT!"

"BUYING THOSE STINKY FART STICKS IS NOT IMPORTANT!"

"HEY THEYRE NOT FART STI- OW OW OW!!!"

The teams in the gym sweatdropped as they heard the commotion outside of the gym. Before anyone could say anything the gym doors slammed open.

In front of them was a (H/c) haired girl dragging a taller bluish gray haired male by the ear yelling, while another white haired male tried to break up the right between them with a nervous closed eyed smile.

"NEXT TIME YOU PULL A SHITTY STUNT LIKE THIS I'LL SHOVE THAT STINKY FART STICK UP YOUR A-" the girl was cut off by a hand over her mouth.

"(Y/n)-san... Language..." the white haired male said, while the girl's yelling voice was muffled and being pulled away, letting go of the Coach's ear.

"Thank you Ichiro." The coach said rubbing his right ear that was turning slightly red.

Sho let go of the girl as she sharply inhaled, glaring at the Coach in front of her that yelped in response.

"Calm down (Y/n), we should be used to this old man's antics anyways." A deep stoic voice said, as a taller male with glasses walked up placing a hand on the girl's shoulders.

"Tch. That doesn't excuse his behavior, we were almost an hour late because of this old fart." She said glaring at to the side.

"I'M RIGHT HERE YA KNOW!" The coach irked raising a fist in the air. "(Y/n)! YOU'RE RUBBING OFF ON YAMAZAKI!"

"WELL WE AIN'T WRONG!"

"Can you both please shut up." A shorter male said rubbing his ears.

"Shut it Yuusuke I'll triple your training." the girl said turning around to glare at the male.

"HEY! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" He yelled.

"WELL YOU SURE DON'T ACT LIKE IT!"

"Guys... please people are staring...." Ichiro said placing a hand on the fuming girl who turned around to face the rest of the volleyball teams, who were looking at them like they were aliens.

Yamazaki slowly made his way to where Shiratorizawa was standing, standing in front of Ushijima, the 2 males staring directly in each other's eyes, glaring. Yamazaki smirked while Ushijima gave a small subtle smile. They both shook hands.

"It's nice to see you again Ushiwaka." Suibotsu's captain said with a wide smirk.

"I'm happy to see that you're attending this training camp as well Yamazaki." Ushijima said. "I'm looking forward to playing with you again.

Yamazaki released the grip from their hands, "Why of course. I hope you won't disappoint us again." He said with a smirk while walking towards his team.

The (H/c) haired girl sharply inhaled and cleared her throat, the team behind her straightened their backs and stood tall behind the girl, while the coach stood beside the girl with his arms crossed.

"My deepest apologies, not only did we arrive late because of a certain someone," she said glaring at the taller male that stood next to her, looking away to avoid her gaze, rubbing the back of his neck. "But it seems like we've caused quite a scene. We are Suibotsu Private Academy, its a pleasure to meet you." She said giving a bow, while the team and coach behind her bowed after her towards the 6 teams in the gym.

"This." She said gesturing to the Coach who stood beside her. "Is our Coach Hiroto Hotaru."

"Yamazaki Nagi." She spoke in a stern voice as the captain took a step forward away from the team. "The captain and setter."

"Ichiro Sho" the said male took a step. "Our setter."

"Hideki Yuusuke." She spoke, the male taking a step forward, "our libero."

"Akeri Miyu. Mid blocker"

"Shiroto Jiro, Mid blocker."

"Yamada Toshi, wing spiker our ace."

"Samatoki Ryu, Mid Blocker."

"Ayame Yuuto, wing spiker."

One after another each male took a step forward side by side next to the girl in front as she spoke their names, until they were all in a straight line with stern looks on their faces, while the rest of the volleyball teams stared at them. Some in awe at how collected they looked, some glaring at the new team, some in confusion since they had never seen this team before, and others were a mixture of all 3.

"And finally our crowned jewel." Coach Hiroto said placing a hand on the girl's shoulders who had a stern look on her face, eyes were narrowed as she scanned the players in front of her, a visible frown was drawn on her face while her arms were crossed over her chest.

"(Y/n) (L/n), Manager of Suibotsu Academy's volleyball team." She spoke with a stern voice, "we look forward to playing with you all these next couple of weeks."

The team bowed as they finished their introduction. The next couple weeks were definitely going to be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
257K 7.7K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...
841K 21.4K 82
(F/N) (L/N) transfers to Nekoma after an accident, becomes the boys Volleyball team manager, and falls for the teams Captain. But when the training c...
61K 1.5K 23
Daichi Sawamura x Reader ➳ After unexpected events occur in Tokyo, (y/n) moves back in with her mother, stating a new life at Karasuno High. ✩ ✩ ✩ ...