๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

็”ฑ brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 27๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ–ค

9.3K 296 52
็”ฑ brentsgirlfriend_

La'taisha Williams
Miami Dade Florida

"Wassup Tae" murda spoke through the phone.

"Sup" I said while smacking on a strawberry.

"You wanna slide with me today?" he asked me. I thought about it for a while, shit I ain't got nothing else better to do.

"Sure right now?"

"Yeah be ready imma pick you up, see ya later" he said waiting for me to respond back.

"Later stinkkk" I said and quickly hung up before he could testify against me. I like the name stink better then pookie so he need to just deal with it at this point.

I got up off of my couch and made my way to my room to throw on some causal clothes real quick because he never said where we were going.

"Ouu this cute" I said as I held up a shirt against my stomach as I looked into the mirror hung against my closet door.

"Now some pantsss" I walked out my closet and to my dresser and pulled out some pants for the outfit.

"Cute right? I asked myself.

"Ehh I don't care no more" I shrugged and went to my bathroom to take a shower before Dezmond came to scoop me up.

15 minutes later...

"Whew I needed that shower" I sighed as I stepped out the shower. Showers are so therapeutic to me, I don't know why.

I walked to my bed and started putting lotion on my body when my phone started to ring.

"Yoo" I spoke through the phone.

"I'm outside, you ready?" I immediately made a yikes face, cause I was still naked.

"Uh..y-yeah I'm ready, lemme just put on my shoes and make sure I have everything. I'll be out in five minutes" I lied straight through my teeth.

"Aight" as soon as the phone hung up I rushed to put on my clothes.

"Alright lemme hurry up"

(Use yo imagination thanks 😃)

"Ok I got my keys...phone...what else?" I said while walking to my front door.

"Ohh shit my charger" I said while running back to my room.

I took my charger out the outlet in the wall and walked out my apartment and made my way towards dez car parked in the parking lot.

As soon I got in his car he mugged me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Five minutes my ass" he said while starting up the car.

"I know I know I'm sorry" I said while putting on some jewelry on my wrist and neck

"Mhmm. Lemme get a kiss" he said puckering out his lips.

"Yeah no, cmon let's go" I said now looking in the mirror putting on some clear lip gloss.

"Why not? It's just a kiss tae, and we did way worse then kissing" he said with a little smirk.

I rubbed the lipgloss on my lips then hit his chest. "Stop it oh my gosh" I said laughing.

"So about that kiss-"

"Dezmond just drive please" I said

"Ughhh I can't never have nothing" he said and sped off.

30 minutes later.

We were at Hook and Reel.

"Oh my gosh Dezmond you taking me to eat seafood" I said while smiling hard.

"Yeah why not" he shrugged and walked out the car. "You smiling all hard and shit chill out shorty" he said laughing at me.

"Stop it cause you know I get excited fa some seafood" I said as I put on my mask to walk in.

"I know mama" he said while holding the door for me to walk in. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a hostess.

"Hello! Welcome to hook and reel, table for how many?" She asked with a notepad in her hand.

"Just two will be fine" Dezmond told her.

"Ok come with me right his way" she said leading us to a mini booth by a window.

"Ok a waiter should be on their way soon I hope you guys enjoy your afternoon" she smiled and walked off.

I noticed a slight change in her walk, like extra hip and all.

"Hoe ass" I mumbled while shaking my head.

"Jealous much?" Dezmond smirked at me. I looked at him and just went back to looking at the menu, I already knew what I wanted though.

"Fuck you" I said to him, he started to laugh hardly making people stare.

"Yeoo" he said laughing. "Not lil Tae jealous" he said.

"Bro shut up" I said while rolling my eyes trying to hide the smile.

"It's okay to be jealous mama" he said finally coming down from the loud laugh he just had.

"Who said I was jealous? I can kiss you right now if I wanted to, can she?" I asked him looking him straight in the eyes.

"Kiss me then" he told me eyeing me as well.

I looked at his lips then his eyes again before leaning forward and putting a peck on his lips. I wiped off my lipgloss from his lips and then leaned back in my seat.

"Boom. See? Easy peasy" I told him smiling.

"Yeah aight" he said.

1 hour later...

"That's was sooo good thankyou stink" I told dez while he drove out to the parking lot.

"You welcome mama" he said.

"So where to next?" I honestly didn't want to leave him he was good company I guess you can say.

"Oh so you feeling the kid huh?" He said glancing at me and then back at the road.

"Shut up dude" I said laughing.

"Nah I'm playing I was just gonna take you to my house so we can watch or movie or sum. I brought hella snacks and shit so it should be cool" he said playing with his little chin hair he did have.

"Ohh I see you, you had the whole day planned out huh?"

"You already know"

At Dezmond apartment...

Omniscient

Dezmond and Tae sat on his cough cuddled  up under the covers watching Friday. Dezmond decided to dedicate his whole day to her simply for the fact that he loved her company.

She always made him laugh, her smile was beautiful she was goofy as hell and she could eat a lot, just like him.

Ever since his altercation with his ex-girlfriend he hasn't talked to any other girls or gave anybody any of his energy and attention.

Cause he knew who he really wanted.

Tae.

And in order to get her he had to be on his grown man shit and stop being childish. He wanted to settle down with her but he was to scared to say it.

La'taisha and Dezmond has known each other for now a total of eleven months, two which they didn't speak.

He felt like that was more than enough time to clarify that he did truly have feelings for Tae. But did she feel the same was the question that lingered his head day and night.

He found it crazy how he could go out and shoot a nigga with no emotions involved but couldn't tell a girl he was feeling her. But what he didn't know was that Tae felt the same way.

She was just scared.

Scared of dating again because of her tragic past with damitri. Scared that she didn't know how to love again. Scared that he would cheat. Scared that he would find someone prettier than her and loose interest. So many things she was scared of.

All this ran through her mind.

"What you thinking bout?" Dezmond asked her. She lifted her head from his chest to look up at him.

"A lot of stuff actually" she said truthfully.

"Well tell me bout it" he said while rubbing her back to show a sign of comfort.

"Well I..never mind, you want ice cream? I heard they opened up this new shop in Miramar-" she started rambling.

"Tae, stop ok. What happened?" He asked her actually sounding concerned. This was her chance to finally tell the truth but the question was, will she do it?

"Ok fine" she said and took a breath.

"I've been meaning to tell you this fa a while now but I like you, like a lot. I don't know why cause you are a fucking dick head and you make want to punch you in yo shit 24/7. But I just can't help it. I really like-" she said but cut off with Dezmond kissing her.

"Finally" Dezmond said after kissing her. He pulled away and put his hand on her neck.

"I like you too with yo fine ass" he said admiring her face, she blushed.

"So what we finna do bout that?" He asked her still holding her by her neck.

"Whatever you want dez" she shrugged.

"Nah tell me what you want Tae. You want me?" He asked her, she just nodded her head.

"Speak up" he told her and then licked his lips yearning for another kiss.

"Yes I want you Dezmond" she said looking at him.

"Good cause you wasn't gone be able to say no anyways" he shrugged.

"So, La'taisha Armanii Williams will you do the great great great honor of being my girlfriend? Or I gotta beg for it? Cause I'll get on my knees-" he said about to get down on one knee.

"Dezmond no, get up. And yes of course I'll be yo girlfriend." She smiled.

He stood up and look down on her and just kissed her.

"Now I don't have to ask for kisses no more huh? I can just take em cause you mines" he smiled widely.

She just laughed and shook her head

" yep you sure can"

Ok I've been gone for a week 😬, I know I'm sorry don't cuss me out 😭.

But through out this week we hit 14k views so thankyou !! 💖💖

They finally made it official, yay! 🥰

Y'all already know I don't proofread so my bad y'all 💀.

Ok byeeeeee !

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

HER ็”ฑ Babby maaa.2๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ

ไธ€่ˆฌๅฐ่ชช

1.9M 85.5K 44
you're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you.
1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
205K 5.1K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
52.9K 2K 16
"๐๐„๐„๐… ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›-๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ, ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต."