Wants and Needs

Da Jjmintyfresh

(Larry Stylinson Story) Jasmine, a scarred girl running from the past, meets some unexpected strangers with a... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Final Chapter

Chapter 24

37 0 3
Da Jjmintyfresh

Hello everyone, I know you hate me it's been too long since I have updated and for that I am truly sorry. I hope this chapter was worth the wait, I tried to make it really good, but that is up to you if you think so! Also... don't hate me. You'll find out soon enough. Love you all!

Comment (I wanna know you people exist!)

Vote (Please)

Larry On (Boo Haylor)

*New Years Resolution: WRITE MORE OFTEN!* What's yours?

~Jjmintyfresh (My brother got me One Direction toothpaste and it's labelled "Fresh Mint" heh heh heh). (Sorry for the parentheses)

Chapter 24

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

“So Harry, where are we off to tonight and why did I have to dress up?”

“Well I guess I can tell you now.” He said gripping the steering wheel of his Volvo.

“We are going to see Phantom of The Opera, the play.”

“Oooh! That’s my favorite play! I actually read the novel once upon a time.”

He smiled, “You read an actual book?!”

I punched his shoulder slightly, “If you must know, I am an avid reader, you just only see me reading fanfictions.”

“What else have you read?”

I began to tell him all the hundreds of books I’ve read over the years. By the look on his face I could tell he was impressed. When we arrived at the theatre Harry looked nervous.

“What’s going on.”

He flashed an all too quick smile, “Oh nothing just thinking, you know me and my random brain; do you think that body builders never get cold?”

I raised an eyebrow, “I don’t know I mean their muscle mass would make it easier to get warmer I suppose.”

Hmm, I wonder how that works...

“JAZ! We are going to be late!”

Oh right! “Coming.”

My heels clicked on the pavement as I headed into the theatre, unknowingly.

Liam’s P.O.V.

“Lili...”

I heard a voice coming from the front door.

“Hey Nialler, whats up?”

He shuffled into the flat and silently shut the door.

“Liam, I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

I patted the cushion next to me on the couch, “Come here Nialler.”

He walked up and snuggled into me immediately, the fans would go crazy right now, Niam.

I put my arms around him and he just quietly breathed into my chest.

“Liam, is it wrong for me to feel lonely when I’m not alone?”

I tried to look him in the eyes, but all I got was his blonde tips connected to his new grown brown roots.

“No, I know what you mean. That even though you have people who love you around you, you can’t help but feel alone in the world.”

Now he looked up at me, tears prickling his eyes. “I can’t help but be jealous of Harry and his ‘relationship’ with Jaz, this is stupid!” He stated angrily through his watery eyes.

Being Niall’s best mate, I had expected this to happen. And I don’t blame him, anyone in his situation would feel hurt.

I got up from the couch for a minute and Niall looked cold without me there, what a snowflake.

I came back from the kitchen with an apple juice juice box for the lad. He greedily took it from my grasp and began to puncture a hole in the top with the semi-sharp straw.

“You need to figure out what you want because, as much as it hurts, happiness is never easy and usually comes at a price.” I sighed.

“What do you mean Liam?” He looked up at me with his Irish eyes.

“Well, sometimes things aren’t so smooth.”

“Lili, did something happen?”

I looked at the ground, “Danielle broke up with me.”

Niall’s P.O.V.

I looked over at Liam, who wouldn’t look me in the eyes. He looked so broken hearted, like a smile would never grace his face again.

I pulled him close; he didn’t cry, he didn’t make a sound, he felt numb. I thought I had a broken heart, it was nothing compared to this. My heart broke for him and I had to wonder: Why would Danielle break up with someone so amazing as Liam?

Harry’s P.O.V.

Jasmine and I walked out of the theatre, arms linked and smiling. 

“It gets better every time I see it!” Jasmine giggled, “Thank you for taking me.”

“No problem, It was my pleasure.” I could see the paparazzi silently following us.

“Want to take a walk around here, do a little window shopping?” I asked.

“I’d love to!” And with that we were off.

We stopped to look at some shops where Jasmine voiced how much she wanted to be a fashion designer one day, but to start off undiscovered. She said that in high school she was very into designing for the school’s fashion show, but it didn’t make its mark as well as she’d hoped for they had uniforms. She says the only problem is designing or styling an outfit for herself because she never had the ‘tools’ to do so.

“Well, we can go to the university and see if they have a fashion design course.”

She smiled, “I guess that’s as good of a start as any.”

“When do you guys go back on tour?”

“Around springtime, I’m really excited to get started. It’s a lot of work, but in the end it’s worth it to be living the dream. Our fans will never truly know how much their support means to us.”

She stood on her tip toes to ruffle my curls, “You’re too nice sometimes.”

I swiftly moved them back into place, “Hey is it a crime to be nice!?”

“It is if you’re a disney villain.” She shrugged.

I motioned my hands toward my body, “Do I look like a disney villain?!”

“IT’S CAPTAIN HOOK!” She cried cowering behind a stranger.

“Hey lady get off me!”

“I’m sorry sir she is a little menta...”

“I’M PETER PAN! NOT SOME LADY!”

“Wouldn’t you be Wendy?”

“No way, she’s weak and motherly. I’m not the type.”

“Point taken.”

She smiled victoriously, I had that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, I sighed.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” She asks, slightly pushing aside the angry stranger.

“I need to talk to you, but not here.” I took her hand in mine and led her to a coffee shop around the corner. A tinkering bell sounded as we entered.

“Harry! Good to see ya again mate!” I silently waved to the baker as I moved to the back of the shop with Jasmine in tow behind me.

Inside the coffee shop, the chairs were cushioned with light blue padding on their dark wood frame. It was remotely empty, for it was the middle of the night; however, there were a few straggling lawyers, living off the caffeine and staring attentively at their bright computer screens.

“This is a cute place.” Jasmine cooed.

I smiled, “Yea, Louis said that too when I took him here.” I could feel my heart hurt and I almost reached to my chest to make sure it stayed put.

Politely, as I am a gentleman, I pulled out Jasmine’s chair for her which she gingerly sat in.

“Now, what’s going on that has you in such a sad mood. It’s weird seeing you like this.” Jasmine asked with worry shining through her hazel eyes.

I looked out the window, where I saw what I had to see. As much as it pained me to.

“Harry?”

I moved closer to her ear so I could whisper, “I’m so sorry.” And, when she turned to look at me, I leaned in as our lips met. I saw a bright light flash and I tried to control my emotions.

She looked up at me, not knowing how to register. I could see it in her eyes, that she knew what I had meant. I looked out the window again to see a camera woman taking more pictures. I grabbed Jasmines hand that laid limply in my own, and I hurriedly dragged us out of the shop. When we were by the car and far away from cameras, I finally turned to her.

Tears filled my eyes, “I’m so sorry, I was in a weird spot and management and rumors and...” I was full on sobbing. “I hate myself.” I whispered as I slammed the drivers seat door behind me.

“Harry?”

I cringed.

“It’s okay, I’m mad, but I know that...”

I looked over at her, she didn’t know what to say because, as her eyes flashed towards mine, I could see that she realized that I had pulled her into a whole new mess.

“Drive.” She directed as she stared out the window, not wanting to talk anymore.

I wiped my eyes clear of tears and started the car, the whole way home not a word was spoken. I felt horrible.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I felt horrible for leaving Liam like I had, after I had tucked him into bed (like a friend should when his mate is down) my notifications on twitter where going off like crazy.

@1D_Updations

Have you seen? Have you heard? The Hasmine kiss has finally happened! Took long enough!!                     *picture*

I stood in Liam’s dark house silently. I was stupid to think that this would work out. I threw my phone on the dark stained coffee table at Liam’s place and now I’m here.

I am drinking my feelings with my good friend Mr. Beer. My headphones were in and I was drowning myself in the Gingerbread Man’s album. By the time I was at my fifth drink the words were getting harder to pay attention to. Caroline’s Sports Bar was busy at this time of night, the footy game was still going on, but I wasn’t watching. I chose this place because when do sports fans listen to One Direction? I was safe from cameras here. The way Ed sang “Give Me Love,” when he was shouting for the person to give him the love he desperately needed, I felt my whole body just engulf itself in his sadness as I knew what he was going through. It hurt.

“Niall?”

I looked up and saw Winnie looking down at me, as my head was laying against the bar.

“Yea.”

“Lets get you home alright?”

“Okay.”

“Where do you think you are going?!” I heard a screeching voice.

Winnie paled, “I was going to take my friend home, he doesn’t look so good.”

“No, no I need you to work, not flirt with ‘friends.’”

“That’s not what I meant!”

“I’ll take care of him!!” The voice responded.

It was all muffled and I couldn’t see the screeching voice’s maker because it was behind me.

“Fine, but after my shift I’m out of here!”

I watched as Winnie huffed and stomped off, leaving me on the spinning barstool.

A smile was in front of my face, it belonged to an older brunette.

“Hey there sugar, can I get you another drink?”

I stood up, slightly wobbled. “No thank you ma’m, I must be off before I do something stupid.”

(I’m Irish, I know when I do too much and I can hold my liquor pretty well).

She frowned, “Please stay, another drink on me.”

“No. Get away.”

I heard a giggle that I remembered belonged to Nicole.

“Good night Miss Caroline. P.S. You will never get a good man if you dress like that and try to be someone’s cougar. Sorry.”

I walked away, leaving Miss Caroline with her jaw dropped.

I need to go home and cry into my pillow, I stuck my hands into my pockets and decided to walk back home, it wasn’t too far. I also needed some time alone to think.

Louis’ P.O.V.

I heard the car park and lock. I was laying in bed waiting for them to come home. If you’re wondering I did see the picture. But, I know it wasn’t meant ‘like that,’ even still, it stung.

The door closed behind light footsteps, not a word was spoken. The door to our room was opened slightly as a weary Harry stepped inside. I turned to face him. Looking into his green eyes, even in the dark they shinned, I saw guilt and torment.

“Haz, don’t beat yourself up, it’s okay.”

He walked to the bed and crawled into my arms. “I’m sorry.”

“I know, I forgive you.”

He looked up at me, tears rolling down his cheeks. “You mean it?”

“Yea,” I wiped off his tears, “We both knew when we came out that things were going to be hard. Do you remember when we promised each other that we would always love each other? Well, nothing is ever going to stop me.”

I wrapped my arms around the teary young lad, as we laid there together until we fell asleep. I had to wonder, will every relationship come out unscathed like ours after something like this?

I hoped so.

~ I'M SORRY DON'T HATE ME!~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...
30.1K 1K 21
Have you ever had a secret held against you? Like you're locked in with no way out? Enter the life of Louis. Have you ever been bullied for being sma...
10.3K 568 33
A Larry Stylinson, modern day version of the classic 'Romeo and Juliet' Larry AU first Warning: This was my first fic, and therefore isn't my grea...
6.4K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...