𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 || 𝐃.𝐌

By cedricdickoryyy

"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

258 16 3
By cedricdickoryyy

Alexis's Pov

It was like word vomit, as soon as i started- i couldn't stop. I knew it was wrong and hurtful of me but it had all been building up for too long now.

I guess i meant what i said, he technically wasn't my brother and he hadn't been great to me over the last few years but i knew deep down in my heart that he was a brother to me.

As angry as i was, i instantly regret what i said.

How could i go and say that Harry had been awful to me over the years and then just go and say what i did to him?

I'd never felt so disgusted in myself, never in my life- not even when i hit Draco did i feel so awful.

I'd never seen someone so crushed from something that i had said.

I felt sick, thinking about what i'd said...

"Listen to what i'm saying, You're not my fucking brother"

He may not be my brother by blood but we'd grown up together, we'd survived together- so no matter what he will always be my brother.

But now i'd possibly thrown all that away, i'd possibly lost him all over again...maybe forever this time.

I'd been so selfish, thinking about my own feelings that i'd forgotten that Harry was still in the room and when i looked at him...he looked broken.

He was no longer stood up. He was sat against the wall, his head in his hands.

I tried walking over to him, trying to comfort him but Hermione came in between the pair of us and she looked just as hurt as Harry.

And then when i looked over at Ron, his face was the exact same- disappointed and hurt.

I needed to say something but where would i possibly start, how does someone apologise for such things?

I could see Hermione growing impatient of me thinking of what to say and i could see she had something on her mind as-well as she began to open her mouth.

"There's nothing that you could possibly say that would make up for the cruel things you've said today, maybe Harry has acted like a jerk in the past but this Alexis..it was just too far", Hermione shook her head in disappointment.

It hurt- what she said but it was true, my words were in fact cruel.

"The way it came out was cruel, yes but i had to tell the truth at some point- you even said so yourself, Hermione", I sighed deeply.

Before i knew it, Harry was up on his feet in a flash. His face had gone from hurt to almost angry.

"Really?! Hermione, you knew about this and you didn't even think to tell me", Harry stuttered as he held back his tears.

"Harry, i wanted to but i didn't think it was the right time, you know with everything that's going on- i just thought it should wait-

"You're meant to be my best friend, Hermione. I guess i really can't trust anybody-

"Don't, Harry. This isn't Hermione's fault, she was trying to be a good friend to both of us, so please don't blame her, i'm the only person who's to blame here", i interrupted.

He didn't even take me on, he didn't even look in my direction- he just quickly apologised to Hermione and that was it.

Until Ron spoke, i think we'd all forgotten that he was actually here.

"So, am i the only one who's intrigued to know who Alexis's parents are?", Ron questioned making me curse under my breath.

"Well done, Ronald. Well done, you thought this was tense enough before, now just you wait", Hermione sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"You're telling me that this whole situation is worse than i imagined?"

"Yes, Harry. That's exactly what Hermione's telling you", i muttered under my breath as i was scared to even say my fathers name.

How could i just go and blurt out who my father was, knowing he'd tried to kill Harry dozens of time and still plans to do so.

This was going to make everything ten times worse and i didn't need that right now, nor did i want it.

"What am i missing here? why does Hermione look like she's about to be sick and run away and why are you sweating so much?", He questioned suspiciously.

"I don't know how i could possible tell you this, so i'm going to tell you about that night...

"That night?".

"The night, Voldemort killed our parents...the night he killed your parents, there's some things you don't know about that night and i'm going to tell you-

"How do you even know what happened, you was a baby?

"Dumbledore told me...he told me everything

"Dumbledore? he knows who your real parents are? wait...how long have you known about this?"

"I'll answer any questions you have, just let me tell you about that night- ill tell you exactly what Dumbledore told me".

It was only my second day of my second year at Hogwarts and i'd already been called to Dumbledore's office but how could i possibly be in trouble yet?

I was so nervous because last time i was here, my life here at Hogwarts had turned up side down and i'd lost my best friends and was in a completely new house with a bunch of strangers and of course my enemy- Draco Malfoy.

I'd never gotten along with Malfoy, just like Harry and the others didn't. Malfoy stuck his nose up at us and acted as though we were peasants compared to himself.

He constantly picked on me, called me awful names and always had Pansy pushing me in the corridors.

I hated Malfoy and i always will, ( we constantly fought and told each other that we'd hate each-other until we both died ) i mean how could anyone possibly like a boy who's as evil as him.

I'd been sat in his office for a few minutes- alone until Dumbledore finally arrived, he was sweet old man but i still panicked whenever he called me to his office.

He smiled at me and offered my some sherbet lemons ( just like he did last time ), he sat down at his desk and cleared his throat before he spoke.

"I don't mean to sound rude, Professor Dumbledore but i wish to know why i've been called here today", I spoke softly as i felt the nerves inside me.

"The night of '31st October 1981' , is a very infamous date but of course you know that, Miss. Potter", Dumbledore said as he raised a brow.

Why was Dumbledore talking about the night that my parents were brutally murdered?

"Well, Miss Potter- i realise that last year the sudden house change raised some questions for you and well i didn't think you was ready to know why but i've had a think and i've come to a decision that you're now old enough and mature enough to find out the truth"

Dumbledore's words had my heart racing like crazy, i was scared that it might just burst straight out of my chest.

"I- i don't understand, the truth...what truth?", i stammered as i wiped my sweaty hands onto my robes.

"Alexis, my dear. What i'm going to tell you is going to be a shock and you may be angry, upset and confused but i can't hide this from you any longer"

"Professor, please just tell me..you're scaring me now"

He looked back and forth at me, as-if he was hesitant about telling me, i could see his hands were shaking slightly and it only made my confusion grow.

What could be so bad that even Dumbledore was worried telling me about?

"Godric's Hollow- 31st October 1981, The night that our beloved Lily and James Potter were wrongfully murdered in their own home", Dumbledore stated as he sighed heavily. "I immediately knew what had happened because i'd earlier placed a charm on the house, so I knew i had to get Hagrid to go and rescue the young infant from the house- being hopeful that he was still alive".

"Yes, i already know all of this- i'm pretty certain that every witch or wizard knows what happened", I interrupted as i held my tears back, talking about my parents always made me emotional.

"You're more like Harry, than you let on- very impatient and always wants more information than given", Dumbledore chuckled stupidly before he snapped back to his serious face. "Anyway, when Hagrid arrived- i revived a message from him and it sounded urgent but he gave no detail of the situation so Professor McGonagall and I both headed to down to Godric's Hollow ourselves and when we got there...well let's just say it wasn't what we expected".

"What did you see?"

I didn't know whether i was intrigued for the answer or scared..possibly both.

"Sirius Black was stood in the middle of the road, outside the Potter house- he was acting like a mad man, cackling his head off. It was strange as i'd never seen Mr. Black act in such ways before but what was crazier is that Peter Pettigrew was lay on the ground in-front of him- dead he was".

"Sirius Black killed Peter Pettigrew? but Professor.. i heard they were friends when they attended Hogwarts together"

"Yes, they were. Peter Pettigrew, James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin they were all best friends- a bunch of troublemakers they were, they'd certainly give the young Weasley twins a run for their money".

"So, then why did Sirius Black turn on Peter and my parents if they were all so close?"

"You see, Black got mixed up in the wrong crowd- Voldemort persuaded Black to become one of his followers and Peter Pettigrew was the Potter's Secret Keeper so Black had to kill Peter"

"So Black just turned on everybody, he's the reason my parents are dead! that bloody traitor...

"Obviously Black was then caught, got taken to Azkaban as you well know and then when we had put our attention back onto the Potter's- they were of course dead"

I was now crying, it was always going to hurt.

"They deserved better, they were good people- i know they were. Me and Harry deserve to have our parents", I blubbered.

Dumbledore handed me a tissue, he offered me a warning smile before carrying on with his story.

"This is the part that you should prepare yourself for", Dumbledore warned causing me to shudder nervously. "Minerva was the one to go upstairs to find the infant and she did, the young boy was sat in his crib- crying hysterically and as you know the boy had a strange mark on his forehead but when Minerva came down she didn't just have one child in her arms..she had two".

"Yes, me and Harry...

"Yes, you and Harry. But it was known to Minerva and I that Lily had only birthed one child, so we questioned how there could possibly be two"

"Maybe, you just misheard my mother when she said she was having twins?

"Along with the two children, there was a small note- which was addressed to myself. I opened the letter and inside it read...

Dear Albus Dumbledore,

I'm leaving this child in your possession, for the time being i'm unable to look after this child so please keep them safe, i'll be back for my Violet-Deyes when i'm ready.

My heart was racing, my head was banging. I was overwhelmed with confusion.

"I don't understand...who's wrote you that letter and who the bloody hell is Violet-Deyes?", i stressed as my hands grew even sweatier.

"You, my dear- you are Miss Violet-Deyes Riddle"

"That's crazy, THATS ABSURD!, i can't be- i can't be...I'm Alexis Ivy Potter- i'm Harry's sister, IM HARRY'S TWIN SISTER!", In one sentence id managed to be consumed by each and every emotion.

"When, Tom Riddle killed the Potters and struggled to kill Harry, well he knew he had to leave and i don't know who but he got somebody to bring you to him and he left you there with Harry"

I was now shaking like crazy, i had all sorts of thoughts running through my head.

I felt like i wanted to scream until i lost my voice, i just wanted to run far, far away- just run away from all of this.

But i wanted to hear what else he had to say.

"I don't believe this, this all has to be some sort of crazy, messed up dream", i panicked as i started breathing heavily.

"I'm afraid this is no dream", Dumbledore smiled sympathetically. "So, me and Minerva were struggling for what to do with you, we couldn't just leave and we needed to keep you safe. So we came up with the idea that you and Harry were twins and that no one had to even find out that you were truly a Riddle".

"A Riddle...that shit is crazy, I um- i apologise  for cursing, i'm just so overwhelmed and i don't know how to take in all of what you've told me", I sniffled as i tried to stop crying.

"No apologies necessary, you're correct and I'm sorry Miss. Potter for the part i've played in this"

"Miss Potter...

"Would you rather me call you, Miss Riddle?

"No, most certainly not. It's just crazy.. i mean i've got two names-

"It's up to you which one you choose, are you Miss Potter or Miss Riddle?"

I could see Dumbledore peering over his small glasses, curious as to what i would say but it was easy, I'm a Potter, i've always been a Potter and i always will be.

"I'm who i've always been, Im Alexis Ivy Potter- i'm Harry Potters sister".

"Very well, Alexis. Now i suggest you don't tell Mr Potter about all this, the young boys got enough on his plate and i don't think he's quite ready"

"Don't worry, i'm not ready to tell him yet"

"Cracking story, i always knew she was a looney", Ron rudely interrupted my story.

"A looney? oh please, Ronald. You bloody fancied her until third year", Hermione cackled before stopping when she saw Harry's angry glare.

"I bloody well didn't...okay well i did but then i started fancying someone else, didn't I", Ron groaned.

"Oh and who's that might i ask?", Hermione cocked her eyebrow as she asked.

"Oh, Alexis- do carry on with your story, it's intriguing-

"Shut up Ron, i don't want any of you to talk", Harry raged through the tears. "But Ron's right, what a great story that was, round of applause Alexis...or do you prefer Violet-Deyes now?".

"Harry, you need to understand- i had to keep this from you, it was for your own benefit", I sniffled. "And i know i said before that you wasn't my brother but i was so angry and you know i didn't mean it, i'll always be your sister".

"We just listened to your story, so it's pretty clear that you're not his sister", Ron stated making me angrier.

Hermione quickly punched Ron in the arm, giving him a dark glare which was basically to tell him to keep his mouth shut.

"I'm Alexis, you know me and you know that deep down i am your sister...you know it, i know you do Harry".

I couldn't hold my tears back, they were streaming out quicker than ever before and i could see that Harry was as hurt as i was...possibly more.

"No, no you're not my sister and from now on i want you to stay away from me- from all of us. Do you understand?", Harry sighed.

"Harry, Please. You don't mean that, i love you Harry- you're my best friend and you said you'd never leave me again...

"That was before i knew who you were..now you're nothing but a distant memory to me but i will make sure that i quickly erase all memories of you because you are nothing...nothing to me at all", Harry screeched before he walked out the room, slamming the door aggressively as Hermione and Ron both followed him.

I quickly collapsed onto the floor, practically drowning in my own tears.

I was broken, truly broken.

I was alone again, no Draco, no Hermione, no Ron and once again no Harry.

I had nothing left, nothing left at all.

As i cried, i ran my hand along my stomach- i'd almost forgotten that there was someone growing in there, i couldn't help but cry more as i knew one day they'd probably leave me as-well...because everyone always seems to leave me.

I was destined to be alone.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 29.3K 69
Fem-Blaise They call us the Slytherin Prince and Princess. We are the silver duo; the darkness of the school. I'd never have survived Hogwarts witho...
1.9K 92 36
ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖-𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪. ℍ𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠...
1K 38 9
"The main characters are from two families that hate each other, and then they end up falling head over heels for each other in one day? That's like...
2.4K 69 30
*THIS IS NOT A STORY WRITTEN BY ME* The Fine Line Between Love and Hate By: Short-circuit-Soulmate The Silver Marauders are the most popular group i...