Risks // SpiderMan x Reader

By jolikesgames

You know very little about your past. The only thing you're aware of is that you're adoptive mother, Natasha... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
E N D
A/N

Reader Guide

24.9K 288 632
By jolikesgames

• • •

Hey guys! I'm adding in this Reader Guide just to aid you through reading this story. These are some of the Reader terms that I wanted to explain; some of them are very common, meanwhile others are harder to understand. I just want to make this clear in case there's any confusion :)

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(H/C): Hair Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(E/C): Eye Color

(F/C): Favorite Color

(M/N): Mom's Name

(M/L/N): Mom's Last Name

(D/N): Dad's Name

(D/L/N): Dad's Last Name

[A/N]
I've began going through and editing this story for the first time in years, so I'm hoping to fix grammatical errors or anything that seemed confusing plot wise. When I first went through and wrote this story, it was meant to be something that would stand alone, but now that I'm writing a sequel, I need to change some of the story itself. Hopefully, after I'm finished editing/updating everything, it'll be a bit better written and make more sense. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the story!
- Jo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
43.3K 1.1K 12
Peter Parker is your normal 15-year-old. EXCEPT for the fact that he swings around Queens saving lives in a red and blue spandex. One day, he unexpec...
14.8K 470 27
Book 1 Peter was taken by Hydra when he was 11 years old. He has completed hundreds of missions and is now 16. His new mission- infiltrate the Avenge...
7.4K 334 80
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...