First fic

By Bee_Bee35

This is a tribute to all of my fellow Dempsy simps! Stay safe and stay slaying! More

Untitled

13 0 0
By Bee_Bee35

"Ugh, can't make this right."

*Primis Dempsey appears out if nowhere*

Dempsey: "What's bugging you?"

"I'm trying to write a headcanon about you."

Dempsey: *smirks* "Come on. You know too well about me~"

"*sigh* It's the writer's block."

Dempsey: "It's really weighing on you, huh?"

"I don't know. Can't help but to feel more useless than usual. I used to"

Dempsey: "Damn... Well, why don't I help you out?"

"How? We both know you're just a fictional character, and that we're not able to do anything together."

Dempsey: "Yes, I know that. But I am always here for a fellow zombie slayer, even if you can't always see it. As you always have been for me." *turns around and starts to fade*

*Grabs his shoulder* "Wait! Could you stay with me for a little longer?"

Dempsey: *turns back and smiles warmly* "Of course." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...