Cyar'ika Jetti

Galing kay SpaceMeercat

Ahsoka and Rex go on the run together after order 66 and work for the rebellion, I refuse to spoil anymore ev... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Before anyone gets excited, no this is not a new chapter. I got tagged
Chapter 4

Important Announcement!

188 4 1
Galing kay SpaceMeercat

Hey guys! So a couple of weeks ago I posted an announcement on my profile but my lovely little sister reminded me that not everyone might have seen it there so I should post it here too. Also, I usually hate notes in the middle of the story but I figured that this is important so here it is. 

Firstly, thank you so much for all the comments and votes! It really makes my day.

Secondly, I have decided to re-write my story. I am doing so due to me not being very happy with some of the transitions, chapter-length, and just generally the way it turned out. I want to have the re-write done and have at least two new chapters written before I start updating again. I'm going to re-publish Cyar'ika Jetti when I'm finished with re-writing it and adding the new chapters. I want to have it all done and ready by the end of March-early April. After that, I really want to participate in Obitine week, maybe start a new fic, and start more regular updates.

Again, thank you all so so much for reading!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

118K 4.2K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...