𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙�...

By louissspartridge

wall•flower /ˈwɔːlflaʊə/ 𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩... More

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝟬𝟬𝟭.
𝟬𝟬𝟮.
𝟬𝟬𝟯.
𝟬𝟬𝟱.
𝟬𝟬𝟲.
𝟬𝟬𝟳.
𝟬𝟬𝟴.
𝟬𝟬𝟵.
𝟬𝟭𝟬.
𝗮/𝗻

𝟬𝟬𝟰.

14 0 0
By louissspartridge

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠"
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

Jules wasn't here today, so I had no one to talk to except Louis and William, but they're going to hate me since I threw toilet paper on Jade's house. I'm not complaining, it was fun. I walked through the halls, on my way to my locker.

I grab my book for the next class.

"Hi" I hear a voice. I almost had a heart attack. "Heather, Julia, Kelly? And Jade? What are you doing here?" I ask raising an eyebrow. They were chewing gum and Jade pushed me against my shoulder, as my books dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

I went down to pick up my books. "Stay away from Louis, not that you make any chance with him" Jade says, rolling her eyes. I looked at Heather who didn't say anything.

"For the thousandth time, I don't want him!" I scream.

"Someone threw toilet paper on my house, do you have any idea who it could be?" Jade asked as I tried to negate, "No." I lied.

"Hmm." Jade replied.

They all left and pushed me aside. I was so stupid. I could've known. Louis warned me. I wish Jules was here and William is talking to his friends so he probably has no time for me. But where is Louis?

Oh thank god, he's on his way to me. I run up to him and hugged him, "you're a lifesaver!!" I said blessed.

"I'm sorry for what happened Liz" he says pushing me out of the hug. "What did they do?" he asked me,

"No it's nothing." I said.

"You can tell me everything." Louis says, as I played with my hair.

"They said that I need to stay away from you and-"

'Riiiinnnggg' the bell cut me off. "I'll explain later."I say as I walked away to my next class. I have math.

Well actually we. Yup 'we'. Julia, Jade and I. It couldn't get any worse.

I walked to class and took a seat next to Sam. He's a fuckboy. Look, I only sat next to him because I'm not going to sit next to Jade. Sam keeps looking at me and threw a note.

the note says:

Hey! I think you're really beautiful and interesting. I guess you're single so wanna make out after class? X Sam

I looked at him rolling my eyes, and he was hiding his smile. I wrote on the note and threw it back to him.

No ew go kiss julia or something and stop looking it's annoying

And we kept throwing it until Mrs. Smith noticed it. "Sam and Eliza, detention now!" she demanded. We both left the class and walked to the detention class.( idk how it's called lmaooo) There were 3 students and me and Sam. The principal gave us a paper and we wrote down what we did wrong, why we did it, and that we will never do it again etc etc. Pretty boring I know.

I hate Sam, he always causes problems. We finished writing and I confronted him.

"1. No we're not going to make out and 2. what was that about?!" I say annoyed by him.

"Yeah I get it." he said as he left.

✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿ 

The next period started and I finally had Art. Which I loved. Plus I love Mrs. Bridgford.

"Art is a diverse range of human activities involving the creation of visual, auditory or performing artworks, which express the creator's imagination, conceptual ideas, or technical skill, intended to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. Other activities related to the production of works of art include art criticism and the history of art." she teaches.

"Our next project is going to be a portrait of you with your friends or family. It has to be finished by the end of the week!" she says. I loved this project and I'm going to start right away. I fantasized about ideas of pictures I maybe wanted to paint.

The period ended and now I was free for lunch. I went to the cafeteria. I picked up noodles and put it on the tray. I'm making my way for a place to sit. There was only a seat available with Jade and her friends so I decided to deal with it and take a seat at their table. I'm not going to talk to them anyways.

They all looked at me up and down with a disgusted look on their face. I tried to ignore them but it didn't work.

"That seat isn't available." Kelly says, as I ignored it and continue eating.

"Are you deaf?!" Jade yells, literally the whole cafeteria is looking at us.

Jade threw her food at me. This girl ugh.

"JADE WTF!" I hear a voice from behind me. I turned around and Louis was standing there.

"S-ss..sorry Louis. Forgive me please." Jade says and did puppy eyes. I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Food all over my uniform.

Louis was walking behind me, "ELIZA WAIt!" he shouts as I started walking slower.

"I can't believe you can deal with that-" I say as Louis interrupts me, "I can't believe it too to be honest." he replies.

"I.. I just can't believe why she's so jealous. We aren't doing anything wrong and we're.. we're just fr- friends." I stutter.

"Yeah." he answers. I looked down at my uniform, Louis noticed me looking,

"You don't have clean clothes with you, don't you?" he says sarcastically, "nope." I answer as he took my hand and we walked to his locker.

He grabs a sweater out of his locker and hands it over to me. "here." he says.

"I can't wear it over this dirty clothes." I say as I took his sweater.

"Change in the bathroom." he says as I nodded. I walked to the bathroom and changed. This sweater smells like him. And it's a little oversized too.

"You never get this back Mr. Partridge" I smirked, turning around as he giggled.

I took my phone out of my backpack and texted my mom. I didn't talk to my parents lately.

mom❤️

hey mom

mom❤️
hi sweetie
how's it going?

ummm could've gone
better :')

mom❤️
what happened???
are you okay??

nothing's wrong with me
although nothing bad.

look
i met a boy louis and we're really
close friends and his gf and her friends
keep saying that i need to distance
from him, they were
making fun of me in the cafeteria and
threw their food on me ,
then louis came and
he was mad at her and he let me borrow
his clothes.

mom❤️
well they're just jealous
of you because they
know you and louis won't
just be friends. and you can say
that you are just friends with him
but that may change.
Louis did the right thing, he's a good guy!

he definitely is :)
and no i dont like him

mom❤️
not yet

MOM😀

✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿ 

School was done and I was back home. "Dinner!" Elle screams. Although Matthew is the oldest, Elle takes care of us. She always made us food and does the laundry etc. She's like a mom to us.

It smells delicious. She made spaghetti. "This is good." I smiled continuing eating the spaghetti.

"So how's school?" Matthew asked. Why did he had to ask it? Well, I should be honest with him. But not in front of Elle.

"Good." I reply. "and how's Louis?" Elle asks, I almost choked on my water. "Also good." I reply.

I finished eating and went into my room when my brother's in the shower.

I'm waiting for him to get out of the shower, because I am going to take a shower too. I hear him singing.

"Will you quit singing?" I yell loud enough for him to hear me.

"What?" he asks, he didn't hear me.

"QUITE SINGING. IT'S LAME." I scream.

"WOMAN" he pauses, "WHEN I'M IN THE SHOWER, TWO THINGS GET TO BE FREE." he pauses again.

"MY BALLS AND MY SOUL" he yells. Um I didn't have to know that.

"THANKS FOR THE UNNECESSARY INFORMATION!" I scream back at him. Well, yeah this is the relationship between me and my brother.

I hear the doorbell ring. And there he was.

A/N:
I just made this book lol and I hope y'all like it! LET ME KNOW PLEASE and requests are welcome ig 😁‼️🙌💯

stay safe & i love you bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
753K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...