Undetectable stealth perfected

By Arcadia2121

Stealth is one of the various tactics of modern warfare and I do not exclude myself from that philosophy. Wha... More

CHAPTER 1: A CAMPER REINCARNED IN AZUR LANE
CHAPTER 2: Contact and first steps.
CHAPTER 3: PRACTICE DAY
CHAPTER 5: Rescue team
CHAPTER 6: PROBLEMS, DRAGON EMPERY MAKES ITS APPEARANCE.
Chapter 7: Espionage to the empire first part.
CHAPTER 8: INFILTRATION IN THE EMPIRE PART TWO
CHAPTER 9: SURROUNDED BY THE ENEMY
CHAPTER 10: PHILIPPINE SEA NAVAL COMBAT
Chapter 11: Day off.
CHAPTER 12: Enemy Movements
CHAPTER 13: A Combat in Another Dimension
CHAPTER 14: Actions after an operation
Chapter 15: Enterprise VS Enterprise
CHAPTER 16: Interlude before combat
CHAPTER 17: Do they attack the base again?
CHAPTER 18: Waking up from a nightmare.
CHAPTER 19: Awakening from a Nightmare II
CHAPTER 20: Awakening from the Nightmare III
CHAPTER 21: Final Showdown I
CHAPTER 22: Final Showdown II
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 4: THE EMPIRE ATTACK

7.7K 95 155
By Arcadia2121

POV THIRD PERSON

Two girls from the Royal Navy walk together, one of them is Wales and the other is Formidable.

Wales: Tell me, Formidable, did you see the new ship?

Formidable: Yes, but it has a very peculiar design, don't you think?

Wales: From what she told me her duties is maritime stealth.

Formidable: Although I do not understand the reason for the design, due to its size, the design does not matter, it will always be captured by a radar, due to its large size, surely an Iron Blood radar captures it with complete safety.

Wales: (Smiles) Well, I'll just trust what Zumwalt told me. Right. Have you mentally prepared yourself to receive your sister?

Formidable: Of course I am, after our meeting I'm planning to go out with her for a while at the mall, after all I haven't talked to her for months.

Wales: Yes, you are right, I too have not spoken face to face with my sister for over 1 year.

Near them, someone with a black cape and hood passes by (Nothing strange, right?) Then this person stops at the port looking at the sea, in that a strong wind snatches the hood revealing Ayanami, she was a spy of the Sakura empire and she was already more than 7 days infiltrated in the place.

Prince of Wales and Formidable walked towards the port, once they arrived there is an aircraft carrier that a few minutes ago anchored in the port and two women disembarked from this ship, one of them is older than the other, they are Illustrious and Unicorn.

Illustrious: Oh? Her Majesty has come to receive me, it is an honor.

Wales: (gentle tone) Cut it off, I just wanted to see my dear friend after so long.

Formidable: Long time without seeing sister.

Illustrious: Oh? Great, it's a pleasure to see you here, so long.

Formidable: Yes, sister, could we talk after the meeting?

Illustrious: Yes, by the way, Unicorn please introduce yourself.

The girl hiding behind Illustrious stands in front of Illustrious and speaks shyly.

Unicorn: I am --- U ..— Unicorn, it's my pleasure.

Illustrious: By the way, forgive her, but she is very shy.

Formidable: No problem.

After that they go to the command office.

(ignore Cleveland and replace it with Formidable)

Now the royal girls are sitting in the armchairs while having tea in the commander's office.

Illustrious: Hood and the others will join later.

PoW: How is the observation against Iron Blood going?

Illustrious: Due to lack of information, we have paused the espionage activities, but the problem is ...

PoW: As expected by the Sakura Empire.

Illustrious: Yes.

PoW: Yes, the Sakura empire makes its move, this base will certainly be its target, it is normal to fortify the base.

Illustrious: Why fight a pointless battle?

PoW: I guess war never changes no matter what era, that's why we were born.

Illustrious: I don't know why they cause unnecessary conflicts.

POV THIRD PERSON

Unknown location, close to the port, forest.

In one of the branches of a tree, the mysterious girl makes contact with another person.

Ayanami: This is Ayanami, reporting.

???: [We are in full mission, use your code]

Ayanami: Oh, I'm sorry, Citrus here, I have a structural understanding of the base, yesterday I anchored a foreign destroyer in the port, there is no more news.

???: [Well, we will attack when our preparations are over, then we will gather to make a joint attack]

Ayanami: I understand.

Far from the coast there are two women with fox tails and ears, they are Kaga and Akagi.

Kaga: Phoenix, we are ready.

Akagi: Kaga? What is the battle supposed to be?

Kaga: Sister Akagi, the code.

Akagi: The battle is to hurt, the battle is to be hurt, A battle is an exchange of pain, (sits behind Kaga and hugs her from behind) Through the pain we will feel the feelings of the other.

Kaga: (She gets up) I don't understand your sister philosophy, I only destroy my enemies, nothing more.

The sky begins to fill with clouds.

Akagi: You are very cold.

Akagi, raise her left hand and a black mental cube appears and behind them appear multiple siren vessels.

Akagi: Let the war begin.

AZUR LANE COMMAND OFFICE

Wales, Illustrious and Formidable Still in conversation.

Formidable: By the way, today I have not seen the ship of the new anchored in the port.

Wales: Oh? She asked for a training clearance, she went with some girls from Eagle Union.

Formidable: I see.

¡BAM!

The door opens wide and two girls from the royal enter.

London: It's serious! Enemy attack! The siren attack us!

PoW: Siren? Intercept them immediately! Set off the emergency alarm! Let the rest know this is not a drill!

London: Yes!

BOOOM! BOOOOOMMM!

In that multiple explosions reverberate in the base.

Illustrious: We have to prepare.

Wales: Yes, but it will take time, my ship is still in tune up.

Formidable: I'll try to buy you some time until you get ready.

At that, Formidable runs out of the office, after a few minutes she manages to enter the port.

Formidable: Formidable! To equip!

The Formidable carrier lights up and fragments into hundreds of mental cubes and begins to equip Formidable.

Formidable: Well, all planes take off!

From its flight deck 7 swordfish take off carrying bombs on their wings or torpedoes on their plane deck, then 10 Spitfires take off to intercept the siren planes.

Additionally, several Kansen unite to support the defense of the base and begin to fire their anti-aircraft guns, effectively shooting down the siren aircraft, of the group there are some ships that receive direct hits by the ASM missiles of the siren aircraft, but do not seriously damage .

Formidable: Hmm? Does the enemy retreat so fast?

After attacking, the siren planes began to retreat quickly, the attack had not lasted even 3 minutes, but they had significantly damaged the port.

Oklahoma: Apparently preparing for a second wave.

Amazon: Don't let your guard down.

In that, the atmosphere is filled with cherry blossom petals.

Formidable: (Confused) These petals?

???: Yes, we were created to fight the siren, but the difference of politics the four powers of the world were divided into two factions.

??? 2: One of them is limited to using the power created by humans to fight against the siren, Union and Royal.

???: The other faction is ...

In that in the swirl of petals two aircraft carriers are shown and on the bow it has the cherry emblem.

Formidable: (Bewildered) That emblem.

In a shot change Akagi and Kaga are shown.

Akagi: And the other one is the one that uses siren technology to defeat siren, Iron Blood and the Sakura empire.

The Zero planes took off and formed in a circle of the imperial fleet, all the girls of Azur Lane are scared or angry by this fact, some knew that the Zero are considered unbeatable except for Enterprise, she is the only one who can fight at the level of the Zero.

Akagi: First division, Akagi.

Kaga: First division, Kaga.

Kaga / Akagi: Contemplate and tremble!

¡BAM! ¡BAM!

All the ships began firing their cannons.

¡TATATATATATATATA!

A machine gun sweep from zero targeting a group of real destroyers and the destroyers luckily dodge, Raleigh fires her cannon and shoots down the plane.

Cygnet: Thank you.

Raleigh: You're welcome and don't get distracted.

Cygnet: It has no end.

Hunter: We could have problems.

¡TATATATATATATATA! CILKK CLINSK! BBOOMMM!

Multiple Zero planes are shot down by Spitfire.

Raleigh: Interceptors?

The interceptors are from Unicorn.

Unicorn: Don't bother my friends!

Her unicorn lights up and grows to life size and Unicorn rides her and flies her.

Unicorn deploys other interceptors and they pursue Kaga's planes, shooting them down.

Kaga: So she's an aircraft carrier? That slim little body doesn't even serve as a snack, but prey is prey.

Kaga grabs her mask and it lights up and disappears, her carrier glows and a 9-tailed white fox is shown.

Baltimore: (Shock) ¿EEEEEHHHHHHH?

Kaga: I'm going to eat you!

Unicorn now seeing herself as a target tries to flee, Kaga's fox unfolds her track and takes off other zeroes replacing those shot down.

Mullany: You won't!

Mullany gets into position to fire her torpedoes, but she doesn't realize there is an enemy torpedo sweep targeting her.

Saratoga: Mullany watch out!

Mullany: ¿Eh?

Mullany looks scared at the torpedoes about to hit her and she knows very well that she would not have time to dodge them.

¡TATATATATATATA! SPASSHSHH!

The torpedoes detonated before hitting her, the Saratoga planes fired at the torpedoes, intercepting them with success.

Saratoga: Don't get distracted!

Mullany: Sorry.

¡BBOOOOMMMMM!

One of Kaga's antiaircraft projectiles hits Unicorn and she falls unconscious into the sea.

Formidable: (worried) Unicorn!

When Formidable was about to help 7 zeros fighters attack her preventing her from helping Unicorn.

Formidable: (Damn! Don't disturb me!)

Formidable launched its anti-aircraft attacks but the Imperial planes were not easily shot down and Formidable watched as the 9-tailed fox approached Unicorn to finish it off.

¡BBBOOOMMMMM!

3 Explosions hit its starboard side knocking the fox down as it was about to finish off Unicorn.

Akagi: What?

Akagi turns and looks out to sea and sees 6 ships, of the group one of them was very striking due to its unique design and never seen before.

Akagi: Hmm? So they were the ones who shot, never mind practice targets anymore.

In Akagi's hand, she materializes 7 scrolls in the shape of airplanes and throws them against the Zumwalt fleet, the scrolls light up and transform into a squad of 4 airplanes for each scroll.

POV FIRST PERSON

We have seen what Akagi did and yes, it is a bad move.

Cleveland: [Zumwalt, the empire's aircraft carrier has sent us their planes and they are approaching fast]

Me: [Don't worry, we can handle them] Zumwalt in action!

I summon my rig and start sailing at my maximum speed, for this occasion it is not necessary that I will use my precious ESSM, the CIGS will be more than enough, the CIGS cannons point to the sky and discharge a shower of 57mm anti-aircraft projectiles, the projectiles using Proximity fuses capture radio waves reflected by radar and detonate near aircraft, using shrapnel to shoot down aircraft with 100% effectiveness

Akagi: (Shock) Impossible! (How could she shoot down my planes in less than 10 seconds?)

Kaga: (Annoyed tone) [Tell me, were you the one who shot me?]

Me: [Yes, to protect my companions I didn't have the option to burn you a bit to make you back off, nine-tailed Fox.]

Kaga: (Annoyed) [How dare you call me a Fox? I am a kitsune!]

Me: [Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, but I'm not cultured in their cultures.] (Heh, now how do you react)

I was making fun of Kaga a bit, in the game she is a talking ice or that is what she makes you believe, but seeing her live and direct she looks like Origami from that Anime dating.

Kaga: [Well, I'm tired of your teasing, you will regret having insulted me]

Kaga rushes at me and throws 7 blue scrolls after those scrolls form 35 zero planes loaded with bombs and torpedoes.

Me: (sigh) God because they are all like that.

Aim with my CIGS and began to shoot, the CIGS their rate of fire is identical to the 76mm OTOMELARA so the shots are followed and without delays.

¡BAM! ¡BAM! ¡BAM! ¡BAM! ¡BAM! ¡BAM! ¡BAM! ¡BAM! ¡BAM!

¡BAM!

¡bbbbooommm!

The shots take down an Imperial plane with each shot, although this time I had a hard time taking down Kaga's planes because there were more than 30 I managed to shoot them down without problems and I suffered no damage at all.

Kaga: (Shock) Impossible! How could you shoot down my planes in a short time?

Akagi: (Something anxious) ¡Kaga we left!

Kaga: Yes, sister.

¡BBOOOMMMM! ¡BBBOOMMMMM!

Akagi and Kaga looked in the direction of the siren fleet and they were being bombarded by Swordfish and a battleship and saw that Prince of Wales and Illustrious joined the battle.

Akagi somewhat anxious since this time she is at a disadvantage uses her skills to create a curtain of cherry petals as a smoke screen to escape without saying a few words before.

Akagi: (Summons her ship) Well Azur Lane this is a declaration of war against you.

Kaga: We the Sakura empire and Iron Blood will crush them with our superior abilities.

Akagi: Only the powerful have the right to rule the future, Heaven's will resides in us, the true conqueror of the seas, us the Red Axis faction.

Akagi: (As she retreats) (I'll have to think about countermeasures against that ship, it has a strong AA defense)

The entire Imperial fleet is covered in cherry petals and then the entire fleet disappears.

Essex: (Breathing heavily) They got away.

Langley: (Exhausted) The new one saved us.

I was hearing a lot of confusing conversations from the girls in that I see Wales approaching me.

Wales: Zumwalt thank you very much for helping us.

Cleveland: (Eyes twinkle) It's amazing! I never thought that a single ship would shoot down an abysmal number of planes in seconds!

Me: (Annoying laugh while scratching her head) Heh heh, well it's my skills that I polished over time.

(Author: Liar!)

Wales: But it's amazing that you were able to do that. Well we have to meet immediately to discuss what happened today.

TO BE CONTINUE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2K 59
Ever wonder how JJ knows that door with Kiara is closed? This story will take us back to Kiara's kook year and her history with JJ Maybank and then s...
5.4K 109 38
All I see is darkness sweeping over me. I tried to run to that light, only for it to disappear before me. My heart felt nothing but tears as I sat do...
110K 3.6K 27
Just like how everyone adored heroes in their childhood, a certain young man envisioned becoming a hero that was different than most, one who had gal...
1.2K 248 26
A story about a reincarnator who became the Marshal of the Republic. "Take care of your equipment!!! Not a step backwards!!!!!" PS: I did not write t...