๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šโ•‘๐…...

bookworm82342 tarafฤฑndan

!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and... Daha Fazla

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐€/๐
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก
๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ

1.4K 43 289
bookworm82342 tarafฤฑndan

"Why aren't you eating anything, dear?" Camilla asked sweetly, looking at the girl across the table worriedly.

Y/n looked up from her porridge and was met with Camilla's brown eyes, concern clearly evident in them.

"Is there something wrong with my cooking?" Remus asked, looking worriedly at Y/n and her bowl before shoving a spoonful of the porridge he made into his mouth. "Hmm... It tastes good to me ."

The girl simply gave a reassuring smile before saying, "I'm fine, just... excited, I guess."

Oh, she really was excited. 

"Well eat up," Camilla chirped, picking up her mug. "They should be here any minute to pick you up."

"Really?" Y/n asked, bouncing her leg under the table with poorly concealed excitement.

After Y/n found out her dad was in fact not a crazy mass murderer, bringing up Sirius Black had become easier—less problematic. Though the entire Wizarding World thought he was a crazy, murderous traitor, she knew the truth, at least. She found out last year, and it still took some getting used to the fact her father was innocent. She was shocked to find out, as any normal person would, but it was a relief to know that her father wasn't what everyone thought him to be. That there was that one piece of normality in her parental situation. Y/n's closest friends; Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Y/n had all figured out the truth, too, and they all found it relieving, as well.

It also meant Harry wouldn't have to murder a man at the age of thirteen for betraying his mother and father, leading to their murder, but we don't talk about that.

To the average, non-magical teen, Y/n's life would be absolute bonkers—and, well, it is. Even to other witches and wizards, Y/n wasn't exactly "normal" to everyone else; mainly because of her relation to Sirius Black, but also because of her friend, Harry Potter. Best friend and godbrother is how Y/n sees him, and she often forgets that he's a "history-making miracle, The Boy Who Lived"—a real quote from the Daily Prophet, wizarding newspaper.

Ever since she arrived at Hogwarts, things couldn't have been better for her. She loved her friends, and she loved the magic—she loved the control and independence she had there. She would be arriving soon, a little after the Quidditch World Cup was over.

"Have you packed everything?" Camilla asked, looking at her with a raised brow and that look .

"Yes," Y/n said while brushing a strand of her dark brown hair from her face, suddenly feeling irritated that it was in her way in the first place. "I've got everything packed and ready to go."

"Your books?" Camilla pushed, now wiping the area around her mouth with a napkin.

"Oh, come on," Y/n groaned, hanging her head down slightly. "You know I made sure I've packed my books! Even my school ones."

"Alright, well you packed the sweater I bought you the other day, right?" Camilla was now gathering her bowl, having finished her porridge, and was beginning to stand. "The red one?"

" Yes , Cami."

" And the coat?" Camilla looked over her shoulder as she walked toward the kitchen.

Well ...

"...Not yet," Y/n muttered, looking down at her lap.

Camilla tutted loudly, and Y/n heard the sink faucet go on, no later hearing the sound of dishes clinking together.

"She always knows," Remus shook his head, looking at Camilla putting a rinsed-out bowl in the dishwasher. "I swear, it's creepy."

" I heard that ," Camilla said in a sing-song voice, looking back at the two, smiling.

Remus and Y/n both looked at each other and shared a smile, finishing up their breakfast quickly after. Y/n took both Remus' bowl and her own into the kitchen, placing them both in the sink, reaching around Camilla.

"You really ought to get ready, dear," Camilla told her, looking back at Y/n.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing right now?" Y/n asked, frowning down at her outfit.

Camilla sighed, placing down whatever dish she was holding and turned off the faucet. She crossed her arms as she turned around, leaning against the counter.

"You're wearing pajamas, "Camilla inclining her head slightly as if Y/n was supposed to get the hint. She obviously didn't.

"These are not pajamas!" Y/n cried out dramatically, pulling at her overly large pink shirt.

"Go and get dressed— in proper clothes ," Camilla pointed towards the wide doorway, a stern look on her face.

"Fine," Y/n groaned, making her footsteps loud when she made her way through the kitchen and to the stairs.

The lazy girl climbed up the stairs with a slumped posture until she reached her door, which was covered in odd stickers she had been collecting ever since she was five—her first one being the teddy bear hugging a large red, sparkly heart she got from the muggle doctors office for not bawling her eyes out when she got her flu shot. Honestly, what a champion!

She opened the door to reveal her bedroom, which had clothes scattered on the floor, but besides that it was fairly clean. Her feet led her to her body length mirror, revealing her somewhat mismatched pajamas. Hello kitty pajama bottoms, large oversized shirts, and a messy hairstyle definitely made her most comfortable. But soon she'd have to change into something more presentable.

Suddenly, Y/n remembered that Fred Weasley would be there. Looking at her. She would be in his presence. Now, she was panicking over what to wear.

"Where's that stupid shirt?!" She yelled.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Remus's voice bellowed from downstairs.

"I'm fine!" She sounded back, scrambling to find her favorite shirt amidst the piles of various clothes.

If there hadn't been a lot of clothes on the ground before, there was now. She threw clothes over her head and onto the floor as she dug deeper into her drawers. Remembering she had packed all her good clothes in her trunk, she groaned and plopped down onto the floor. She was particularly moody at this time of time of the month, so her behavior wasn't strange at all.

Y/n had begun to have a silly, tiny crush on Fred whenever he and George took her under their wing, claiming her to be the only "cool one" in the golden quartet. He was handsome, witty, hilarious—all the things a young, giggling teenage girl could fall for.

As the girl continued to lie on her back against a pile of clothes, her head turned on its side, she spotted a floral crop top lying there, just dying to be worn. She quickly sat up, cheerfully, and crawled toward the savior of a shirt, nearly screaming with joy. Her vision focused on a pair of pink sweat pants directly behind it, that particular pair matching the color scheme of the shirt. In a matter of minutes Y/n looked at her beautiful reflection in the silver framed mirror, looking in awe.

She had grown a lot over the summer—like, a lot. Her hips had shaped out nicely, giving her waist a smaller appearance—and while some girls found their hip dips shameful, Y/n thought hers were beautiful, and she thought everyone else should, too. Her breasts weren't large, they were relatively small, but she was thankful for the relief of not having major back pains. She liked to think her height to be average, but she was no more than 5'2–for now, of course, she hoped to take after her father in meaning somewhat tall. She had an undenying resemblance to her father now, looking like a true member of the Black family—sharp jawline, piercing eyes, and everything a Black ought to look like. Y/n hadn't really noticed the changes in herself, as she saw herself everyday, but other people who hadn't seen her the entire summer would freak out. As they should.

Y/n was giddy with delight, happy with her appearance—hopeful to catch Fred's eye. It only took a few minutes to put on her usual smudgy eyeliner, mascara, and lip tint, switching out her brown hair clip for a lilac one before being completely ready. She practically skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen.

The two parental figures looked at Y/n as she waltzed into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"You look stunning, dear," Camilla complimented, smiling, as she wiped down the counter with a rag.

"Thanks, Cami!" Y/n thanked her nanny, twirling.

Remus looked at Y/n with a disapproving expression, knowing that she knew a certain someone wouldn't be able to keep their eyes off her.

"You look nice," Remus said, forcing a smile.

"Thanks, Remu," Y/n smiled, obviously noticing his disapproval and only smiling more.

As Y/n attempted to get a quick snack from the refrigerator, Remus swiftly blocked her way.

"You just ate breakfast," Remus said while shaking his head, wagging his finger at her like a disappointed grandpa. "We can't go wasting all of our food-"

Remus was soon cut off by a loud whooshing sound coming from the cozy living room. All three people whipped their heads to the direction of the kitchen door, knowing it was the Weasleys immediately. Y/n bolted to the living room.

Y/n was soon spotted by a certain red headed twin who immediately grinned at the sight of her. Fred ran over to Y/n and pulled her into a tight hug, her feet hovering over the ground, having been pulled up by her. His long, warm fingers caressed her waist slightly as his arms wrapped around it, Y/n felt her face heat up at his touch, but still wrapped her arms around his neck.

His scent was so refreshing after a while of not seeing him, and his touch—

A loud cough interrupted the intimate moment between the two, causing both blushing teenagers to step apart, awkwardly. The owner of the loud cough ended up being George Weasley, who wore a mischievous grin as he looked between the two. Y/n quickly ran over to him, as well, and wrapped her arms around his torso, and he returned the brotherly hug.

Y/n was extremely happy to see the mischievous little devils gain, more than she'd willingly express.

"Nice seeing you again, Y/n" Mr. Weasley spoke up as Y/n and George let go of each other, sounding very distracted.

"Nice seeing you too, Mr. Weasley," Y/n smiled at the man, inclining her head.

"How've you been, Arthur?" Remus asked brightly, walking up to Mr. Weasley with an extended hand and a smile.

Mr. Weasley looked away from the light and to Remus, a smile appearing in his face as he grasped Remus' hand, pulling him in for a "manly" hug.

"Oh, as good as anything can be!" Mr. Weasley beamed. "Percy's just gotten into the ministry, and of course the World Cup!"

"I wish I could go with Y/n, but I'm picking up another job and I'm afraid I've never been that interested in Quidditch," Remus sighed, and there was that usual flicker in his eyes whenever something reminded him of his friends and how things used to be.

Their small conversation wasn't quite as lively after Remus was reminded of the past, but Y/n knew Remus was trying as best he could to seem perfectly alright. And he was relieved from the effort of having to try so hard soon enough.

"We've ought to get going, Molly's going to have a nag at me if we don't hurry," Mr. Weasley chuckled, his hands deep in his coat pockets as he rocked on his heels.

"Thank you for taking Y/n with you, again!" Camilla smiled cheerfully from at Remus' side, a hand on her heart and the rag she was issuing earlier in the other.

"It's a pleasure!" Mr. Weasley assured. "The boys insisted"—he gestured at Fred and George—"and Molly and I were quite happy to take her in, too!"

Camilla only smiled, and Y/n realized there were tears in her eyes. Y/n sighed and hurried over to her, taking Camilla's petite frame in her arms.

"Oh, cheer up, you Soppy Susan!" Y/n laughed into Camillas shoulder.

"You know how I am with goodbyes!" Camilla cried out into Y/n's hair.

Y/n pulled back, holding Camilla's shoulders as she pulled her nanny's handkerchief from the apron she wore tied at her hips. She quickly dabbed Camilla's tears away, assuring her she'd write to her once a week, filling her in on all of the events at school, before leaving her tearless.

Then she hugged Remus right around the waist, burying her face into his lower chest as he wrapped his arms around her. He was the one she would miss the most this year, knowing he wouldn't be at Hogwarts this year.

"Send me loads of chocolate, Remus," her voice was muffled against his sweater.

"Of course, Beeba," Remus patted her head, using the oldest nickname he had of her.

She was four, she had just discovered Justin Beiber and would scream out "Beeba! Beeba!" in her baby British accent whenever she wanted Remus to play his songs. The nickname had stuck ever since, and Remus loved it.

And they soon parted, and Y/n was standing in the fireplace with her trunk in hand; she was squished in between the wall and Fred. She felt like squirming, but she kept a smile as she waved goodbye to Camilla and Remus.

"The Burrow!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed, throwing the floo powder down onto the base of the fireplace as he did so.

With a fast spinning motion that made Y/n nauseous, and an abrupt stop, the familiar smell of wood and cinnamon filled her nose. Y/n's eyes scanned around the room taking in the warm, comforting essence of the Burrow. The Burrow never failed to make her feel safe and cozy.

Fred stepped out first, then offered his hand to Y/n, which she gladly accepted. Though the moment didn't last more than a second after she fully stepped out, she registered that his hand was warm and his calluses softly scraped against her smooth skin.

"Y/N!" Hermione cried, pounced onto her out of nowhere, pulling her into a bone-crushing hug.

"Let her breathe, Hermione!" Ron said, appearing from behind her.

"I second that," Y/n gasped, patting Hermione's back.

It was refreshing for her to see her two best friends, to say the least.

"Oh, sorry Y/n!" Hermione said, pulling back, allowing Y/n to breathe.

"No worries, Mione darling, I'm glad to see you too." Y/n said, pulling Hermione into a hug and dragging Ron by the sleeve to join in.

When they pulled away, Y/n looked at Ron and grinned.

"Oi, how come you've gotten so bloody tall!" Y/n got on her tippy-toes and ruffled his outgrown, fiery hair.

Ron smiled slightly down at her, shoving her playfully. "I don't know. How come you're shrinking?"

"Hey!" Y/n punched his arm.

"Oi!" Ron clutched his arm, looking offended.

"We're going to go get Harry," Mr.Weasley cut in, putting Y/n's trunk near the dining table. "Ron, are you coming?"

"No, I think I'm good," Ron said sarcastically, waving a hand dismissively. "Of course I'm coming! He's only my best mate!"

They were only gone around fifteen minutes when Fred and George came back, laughing their heads off.

"What are you two cracking up about?" Y/n questioned, feeling inclined to laugh, too, as the sight of them.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Beeba?" Fred said playfully, giving her a quick wink.

She felt her face heat up, and she quickly turned away, hoping no one would catch her tinted pink cheeks. Hermione gave her a question look and she gave a light shake of her head signaling: don't ask.

Thankfully, she didn't.

George took Y/n's hand and pulled her to the side.

"Here, take these." He said, putting colorfully wrapped candies in her hand.

"And what exactly are these ?" She questioned, but still put the candies in the pocket of her pink sweat pants.

" These , our dearest Y/n—" Fred began, appearing holding a bag of the orange and purple candies.

"—Are our brilliant inventions!" George finished for his twin, grinning.

"What are they called?" Y/n asked while Fred put the bag of their candy in the pocket in his jumper. Y/n was so curious, in fact. she didn't seem to notice Fred's eyes roaming her body.

"Ton-tongue toffees!" George said, looking proud. "They make your tongue grow huge !"

" Massive! " Fred added, dramatically.

"I'm definitely not eating one of those.." She said taking advantage of her normal sized tongue, thinking they'd trick her into eating one at some point..

A loud sound of whooshing fire filled Y/n's ears for the second time that day. She hurried over to the fireplace to see her God Brother on the floor, not surprising.

She immediately went to help him up, giving him a hug. She would have gone over to his house everyday—seeing as she lived just a few houses down from his—but his aunt and uncle made it very clear they'd press charges on her for trespassing the next time she tried to visit Harry.

"Did he eat it?" said Fred excitedly, bouncing on his feet.

"Yeah," Harry said, pulling away from Y/n—though he kept a hand on her shoulder. "What was it?"

"Ton-tongue toffee," said Fred brightly, "George and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer...."

The kitchen exploded with laughter. Y/n caught Harry looking at the two people behind her. Bill and Charlie. Bill and Charlie were the coolest adults ever, Y/was amazed by their lifestyles.. Bill wore the coolest outfits ever, and Charlie had the coolest job. He got to work with dragons, for Merlin's sake! Fred and George clearly looked up to their older brothers a lot, and for good reason. Y/n had the great pleasure of being introduced to them over the floor network in the common room, third year; by Fred and George—being called their "soon-to-be heir to our prankster reputation".

Harry stood there staring at the two red-heads in awe, until Charlie spoke up.

"How're you doing, Harry?"

Harry took a step toward them, his hand falling from Y/n's shoulder, and shook Charlie's hand. His expression changed from a confused one, to a face of realization. He must've realized it was Charlie—due to Charlie having extremely rough and calloused (not to mention burn marks) hands from working with dragons.

Y/n looked around to see Ginny, looking at Harry as though he were the most interesting thing in the room. She thought Harry would have interest in Ginny if she made herself interesting by actually talking to him.

With a faint popping noise, Mr. Weasley appeared out of thin air at George's side. He had an angered expression etched upon his face, and it was easy to figure out that it was because of Fred and George.

"That wasn't funny , Fred!" He shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

From what Y/n heard it sounded as though Fred and George had given a Muggle boy a Ton-Tongue toffee, and he ate it.

"I didn't give him anything," said Fred, with his iconic evil grin. "I just dropped it....It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" roared Mr. Weasley. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet-"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four feet long before his parents let me shrink it!"

Everyone except Mr. Weasley roared with laughter once again, Y/n was stifling her laughter as best she could because she knew Mrs. Weasley would find out somehow, and the twins would be in a lot of trouble.

"It isn't funny! "Mr. Weasley shouted. "That sort of behavior seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half of my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle!" said Fred indignantly.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," said George. "Isn't he Harry?"

"Yeah, he is Mr. Weasley," Harry said earnestly.

"He is!" Y/n chimed in, too.

"That's not the point!" raged Mr. Weasley. "You wait until I tell your mother-"

"Tell me what?" said Mrs.Weasley appearing behind Harry.

This wasn't good, not one bit. George and Fred are in a whole new level of trouble now.

"Oh, hello Harry and Y/n," Mrs. Weasley said, spotting Harry and Y/n smiling for a split second before her eyes went back to Mr. Weasley. "Tell me what , Arthur?"

Oh, shit.

"Tell me what , Arthur?" Mrs. Weasley repeated, though this time her voice was more pronounced.

"It's nothing, Molly," Mr. Weasley mumbled. "Fred and George just- but i've had words with them-"

"What have they done this time?" Mrs. Weasley said, sounding deeply agitated. "If it's got anything to do with Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes-"

"Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping, Ron?" said Hermione.

"He knows where he's sleeping," said Ron. "in my room, he slept there last-"

"We can all go," Hermione said pointedly.

"Oh, right. Said Ron finally catching on.

"Yeah, we'll come too," said George.

" You stay where you are! " snarled Mrs. Weasley.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny all edged out of the kitchen, whilst Y/n made her way to the downstairs bathroom. She used the loo, washed her hands, checked her appearance a few times before she heard the yelling of Mrs. Weasley and the twins go quiet.

There was a knock on the bathroom door, and Y/n opened it, smiling at the twins standing at the entrance.

"So, I'm guessing that's over now," Y/n leaned her head against the door frame, tilting her head upward to get a better view of their faces.

 "Just the usual nagging and the you're-going-nowhere-in-life's" Fred smiled tiredly, tucking his hands into the front pockets of his jeans.

"You're really lucky to have such supportive parents," George said sadly, rubbing the back of his neck, looking into the bathroom behind Y/n.

"Yeah, I am," Y/n admitted, pushing off of the doorframe.

"But one day, your mum will realize that no teenager has accomplished making a sweet that can make a tongue four feet long."

Fred and George snickered, and they watched her take the small wooden stool—the one they had used as toddlers to reach the sink—under the sink cabinet and place it in between them.

"And one day, you guys will open up the joke shop and shove it in her face," She smiled at the thought of them in a joke shop of their own, bustling about and laughing, as she stood up on the stool.

She was around their height now, and placed her arms around their shoulders, leaning her head on George's.

"And one day... one day you guys will be rich and successful and you guys won't even care about what she has to say," she sighed, and they did too.

"You are the best motivational speaker I've ever heard, Y/n," Fred complimented, turning his head to kiss her exposed cheek.

Y/n smiled, and she felt the heat flare up in her cheeks and the butterflies in her stomach, but she didn't feel like hiding her face.

"I second that," George said, kissing the top of her head.

They stood like that for a while, staring at the bathroom doorway and inside it, talking.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

  𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰/𝙽:

𝚘𝚔! 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝! 𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚛𝚗 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 to come 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 ... 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚞𝚜 𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝟻: 𝟷𝟺 𝚊𝚖 𝚆𝙰𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝟹: 00 𝙰𝙼 𝚆𝚃𝙵 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚐𝚗 𝚒𝚖 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚛𝚗. 

4013 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

43.3K 1.7K 33
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐›...
9.4M 291K 75
โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) โ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
331K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
1.6M 55.8K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...