Intertwined Souls (JiTzu)

By 4four4four4

Park Jihyo and Chou Tzuyu are two people who are different yet the same in many ways. They both live with a p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 12

787 38 134
By 4four4four4

Sunday Morning: 10:00 A.M

3rd Person POV

Jihyo woke up from her sleep and was greeted to a white ceiling. She attempted to sit up but felt a weight on her body. She lifted her head and was greeted to the sight of Tzuyu nuzzled into her chest. Tzuyu was clinging to Jihyo's left side and had a peaceful expression on her face as she slept.

Jihyo instantly smiled after remembering the question that led to this current situation; however, she immediately frowned after remembering what had happened in the first place. She still had a heavy heart over what she had done to Tzuyu in her intoxicated state. Tzuyu may have forgiven her, but Jihyo had no intention of letting herself be easily forgiven. Jihyo promised herself that she will repent for her actions and plans to keep her head held high to accomplish what she set out to do.

Jihyo reached across her body with her right hand and stroked Tzuyu's head. She froze, her eyes going wide, when Tzuyu stirred slightly which caused her heart to race out of fear that she had accidentally woken the younger woman up. Tzuyu shifted her position slightly before smacking her lips and continuing her peaceful slumber. Jihyo let out a mental sigh of relief as she retracted her right hand.

Jihyo returned to smiling as she started to admire Tzuyu's sleeping face. She had always thought that the younger woman was adorable but never realized just how beautiful she really was. Her heart swelled in glee as she thought about how much the two of them had grown closer together and how much they have grown over the past couple of weeks. She was thankful for having met Tzuyu as the younger woman had completely changed her life.

Jihyo's thoughts wandered to how nice it felt that she woke up with Tzuyu in her arms. She wanted to treasure the younger woman but knew that she would be overstepping a line that she should not. That would not, however, stop her from wanting to make Tzuyu happy in her own special way.

Jihyo carefully removed herself from underneath Tzuyu, making sure not to disturb the younger woman. She placed a pillow in Tzuyu's arms to replace her presence. She pulled the blanket up to tuck Tzuyu in. She leaned down to place a kiss on Tzuyu's forehead, causing the younger woman to smile and tighten her hug around the pillow. Jihyo leaned back and smiled before walking out of the room to head to the washroom to do her morning routine.

Jihyo walked into the kitchen as she had decided to make Tzuyu and her a late breakfast. She opened the refrigerator and leaned down to look inside. Tzuyu had stocked up the fridge yesterday when Jihyo had gone to talk to Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Jihyo took out some eggs, bread, bacon, sausages, and hash browns. She closed the refrigerator door and set everything out on the counter. She pulled out a couple of frying pans and started cooking.

Tzuyu let out a yawn as she began to wake up, still partially asleep and with her eyes closed. She tightened her hold around what she thought was Jihyo. She quickly frowned when she realized whatever she was cuddling was too soft to be a human. She opened her eyes and was surprised when she did not see Jihyo and was even more surprised when she realized that she was hugging a pillow.

Tzuyu let go of the pillow and sat up. she rubbed the remaining tiredness from her eyes before stretching her body as she let out a yawn. She looked around the room and did not see Jihyo. The sounds of what could only be described as crackling perked Tzuyu's ears.

Tzuyu got out of bed and walked towards the door of her room. The sounds became clearer, and it was now obvious that someone was cooking in the kitchen. Tzuyu smiled as she thought that it was Jihyo. Her thoughts were confirmed to be correct when she walked out into the kitchen and saw Jihyo's back towards her as the older woman faced the stove.

A wide smile formed on Tzuyu's face as she quietly walked towards Jihyo. She wrapped her arms around Jihyo in a back hug when she arrived behind Jihyo. Jihyo jumped in surprise and quickly looked over her shoulder to find Tzuyu staring at her with a gentle smile. She started blushing but smiled back, nevertheless. Tzuyu felt happy seeing that she could affect Jihyo in this manner.

"Good morning," Jihyo greeted.

"Good morning," Tzuyu replied before looking over Jihyo's shoulder, "I see that you are making some food. Wasn't it my responsibility to do that?"

Jihyo chuckled, "Just because it's your responsibility doesn't mean that I can't cook. Anyways, I wanted to make you something to eat for once instead of the other way around."

Tzuyu separated herself from Jihyo before pointing at the stove, "You might want to check on the food. It looks like it is about to burn."

Shock became evident on Jihyo's face as she quickly turned around and removed the frying pan that she was using from the stove. She examined the state of her cooking and let out a sigh of relief when she confirmed that the food was not burnt and was still edible. She set the pan aside and turned off the stove before turning towards Tzuyu. She frowned at the younger woman who had a playful smile on her face.

"I almost burnt the food because of you!" Jihyo accused.

Tzuyu chuckled, "A good cook is always aware of what they are cooking even when they are distracted."

Jihyo started pouting, "Are you saying that I am a bad cook?"

Tzuyu shook her head, "No, I am not. Even if you burnt the food, I would have eaten it anyways because it was you who made it for me," she replied, as her smile became wider.

Jihyo started madly blushing. She turned around to quickly hide her face from Tzuyu. She continued to cook as Tzuyu felt warm inside after being able to make Jihyo flustered. She went off to do her morning routine before returning back to the kitchen.

Jihyo finished cooking and Tzuyu helped her plate everything and brought it to the dining table. The both of them sat down across from each other before starting to eat. Jihyo asked if Tzuyu had any critiques for her. Tzuyu swallowed the food that was in her mouth before giving her advice on how to enhance the flavour of processed breakfast foods. Jihyo listened intently as she could feel the passion oozing off of Tzuyu. She was happy to see the difference in how Tzuyu spoke now compared to when she first met her. Jihyo thanked Tzuyu for the advice after the younger woman was done with her explanation and the two of them continued to eat.

Jihyo and Tzuyu finished eating and put all of the dirty dishes into the dishwasher to test the machine. Tzuyu started to head to the living room but was stopped by Jihyo holding her wrist. She turned around and gave Jihyo a confused look. Jihyo let go of Tzuyu's wrist and asked if the younger woman wanted to go out on an "outing", avoiding the term "date". Tzuyu smiled in reply and nodded her head. Jihyo smiled back and the two of them went off to their rooms to get changed.

Jihyo and Tzuyu left their apartment and started walking down the street. They had no destination in mind and just enjoyed their peaceful walk. They did not talk which would normally cause an awkward silence, but it was rather enjoyable just being in each other's presence. Their hearts were at ease in the same way as they were when they went to sleep last night.

"Is there anywhere you want to go?" Jihyo asked as the two of them stopped at an intersection.

Tzuyu shook her head as she turned to look at Jihyo, "I have nowhere in particular that I want to go. So long as I get to spend time with you."

Jihyo instantly started blushing and looked away from Tzuyu to hide it. It was too late as Tzuyu had already noticed Jihyo's blushed cheeks. She mentally commented that Jihyo looked adorable when she was shy.

Tzuyu slowly intertwined her hand with Jihyo's hand. Jihyo instantly whipped her head around and gave Tzuyu a surprised look. Tzuyu smiled at Jihyo who slowly smiled back after analyzing the situation. She felt her heart start beating rapidly with glee as Jihyo had not pulled her hand back.

Tzuyu led Jihyo across the street as the light had turned green for them. They continued to walk in silence as the both of them processed different thoughts. Jihyo was processing why Tzuyu had made the bold move of intertwining their hands, while Tzuyu thought about how happy she felt for once in her life.

The two of them passed by a dog café that caught Jihyo's attention. Jihyo pulled Tzuyu to a stop and asked if she wanted to enter the café. Tzuyu's ears instantly perked up and her eyes sparkled when she saw an image of a dog on the café's sign. Tzuyu instantly pulled Jihyo towards the café. Jihyo was a bit taken aback but was happy to see an excited expression on Tzuyu's face.

The doorbell rang as Jihyo and Tzuyu entered the café. Tzuyu instantly let go of Jihyo's hang and rushed towards the dogs. The dogs all ran away from Tzuyu who they perceived as a threat based on the way she approached them with outstretched arms. Tzuyu struggled as she chased after one specific dog.

Jihyo giggled as she enjoyed watching Tzuyu having fun with the dogs. She found an empty table for two near the back of the café where they could have some privacy. A barista came by to ask if Jihyo wanted to order anything. Jihyo looked through the menu that was already on top of the table and decided to order two hot chocolates. The barista wrote down the order and bowed before leaving.

Jihyo scanned the café to look for Tzuyu. The younger woman suddenly came around a corner with a dog in her arms. Tzuyu had finally captured a dog who quickly took a liking to her. She had the brightest smile on her face as she became lost in her own world. She looked up as she realized that she had left Jihyo and looked around the café. Her eyes landed on Jihyo who was smiling warmly at her. She had the desire to capture this moment for safekeeping but decided against it.

"I see you finally captured one of the dogs," Jihyo said with a chuckle as Tzuyu sat across from her.

Tzuyu giggled as she nodded her head, "Yeah, they are an energetic bunch. Thankfully, this little guy wasn't too scared of me," she replied.

"I have never seen you this excited before," Jihyo commented as she watched Tzuyu play with the dog, mentally commenting how she found the younger woman adorable in this situation.

Tzuyu nodded her head as her smile became wider, "I really love dogs. For example, this little guy is a Long-Haired Chihuahua. I hope to get a dog of this breed in the future. It was actually my dream to become a veterinarian because of how much I love animals but..." she trailed off as her expression dropped, "I just couldn't pursue my dreams because of my drug addiction taking over my life."

Jihyo frowned as she felt an overwhelming amount of sadness for Tzuyu. She wished that she could help the younger woman with her problems but knew that she was limited in her ability to help. What she never realized was that she had already helped Tzuyu in several tremendous ways.

"I know how you feel..." Jihyo trailed off, causing Tzuyu to look up at her, "I wanted to become a singer or an idol when I was younger. My inability to trust others and fear of people kept me from pursuing my dreams."

Tzuyu placed the dog in her arms onto her lap where it got comfortable and fell asleep. She reached across the table and held Jihyo's hands that the older woman had placed on the table. The both of them stared into each other's eyes. It felt like the world around them disappeared and it was only the two of them. They both felt that they could relate to each other with their own pasts. No one else could easily understand what the other went through except for themselves.

Their moment was interrupted when the barista came back to their table with their order. Tzuyu removed her hands from Jihyo's hands and thanked the barista. Jihyo watched blankly as she had not fully processed what had just happened between her and Tzuyu. She snapped out of her thoughts after the barista had left. She reached for one of the cups of hot chocolate and brought it up to her lips. She closed her eyes and took a whiff of the nice aroma wafting off of the hot chocolate, a smile forming on her face. Tzuyu watched with a smile as she admired how beautiful Jihyo looked even though the scene was nothing spectacular. She took a sip of the hot chocolate and was impressed with how it tasted.

"You know. I feel like I would probably be a veterinarian by now or at least studying to become one if I had a loving family," Tzuyu commented as she placed her cup back on the table.

Jihyo nodded her head as she placed her cup down, "I think I would probably be a trainee at one of the major entertainment companies by now."

"But, at the same time..." Tzuyu trailed off with a frown, "It would be sad if that was how our lives played out."

"Why is that?" Jihyo asked with a confused look on her face.

A warm smile formed on Tzuyu's face, "Because then I wouldn't have been able to meet you."

Jihyo started blushing as she felt her heart beating rapidly, "O-o-of course. I-I-I feel the same way."

Tzuyu felt euphoric because of Jihyo's answer. She knew that her words had an effect on the older woman, evident by how Jihyo had stuttered. It was the nth time today, but it all felt the same: she was immensely happy and felt warm inside that she could make Jihyo react like this. All she wanted to do was continue to see this side of Jihyo, one that made her happy to be with and never failed to put a smile on her face.

Tzuyu finished the remainder of her hot chocolate and placed the empty cup in the middle of the table, "Do you want to go to a karaoke room?"

"I mean, I don't mind, but is there a reason that you want to go?" Jihyo asked as she finished her hot chocolate.

"I kind of want to hear you sing," Tzuyu replied as the dog in her lap had woken up, "Wouldn't you want to too, little guy?" she asked the dog who stood up to place its front paws on the table. The dog barked back in reply as it started to wag its tail and panted.

"Alright, well if the little guy thinks it's a good idea then why not?" Jihyo said with a giggle.

Tzuyu placed the dog back onto the ground where it ran off to join its friends as Jihyo went to pay for their drinks. They left the café and headed towards a local karaoke room. Tzuyu took the initiative to intertwine their hands once again. This time, however, Jihyo did not feel as flustered as she had gotten used to the feeling. All she did was smile at Tzuyu who smiled back at her.

The two of them entered the karaoke room and rented a room for the two of them. They walked down several hallways before finding their assigned room. They closed the door behind them as they entered the room. They sat down on the couch seats and settled down.

Tzuyu played around with the song selection device that also allowed them to order drinks and food, while Jihyo looked through the songbook to find something that she wanted to sing. Jihyo asked for the device from Tzuyu and entered the song. She placed the device onto the table and grabbed a microphone just as the music started to play.

Jihyo took a deep breath before starting to sing. Tzuyu was instantly mesmerized by Jihyo's beautiful and soothing voice. Her ears were blessed by the sounds of what she could only describe as an angel's voice. She did not realize that she had fallen under a trance. She slowly moved towards Jihyo as the older woman continued to sing. She looked down at Jihyo's lips and licked her own lips. She started to lean forwards towards Jihyo. She was mere inches away from connecting her lips with Jihyo's lips when she was suddenly interrupted.

"Tzuyu? What are you doing?" Jihyo asked as she finished singing and finally noticed how close Tzuyu was to her.

Tzuyu snapped out of her trance and realized what she was doing but remained calm, "Oh, I thought I saw something stuck to your eyelashes," she replied before pretending to take a speck of dust out of Jihyo's eyelashes, "Got it."

Jihyo had a confused look on her face, "Oh, thanks," she replied before going to look for another song in the song book.

Tzuyu moved back to her original seat and held her hand up to her chest just to feel her heart beating rapidly, "It's just as I thought."

---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with another update! Jihyo and Tzuyu are pretty sus this chapter. I feel like they might be... developing feelings for each other? Anyways, until next time, thank you for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 12.5K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...
1.6K 95 19
Park Jihyo and Minatozaki Sana, two secret lovers, were nothing but rivals in front of the whole world. But what if one of them had to leave and then...
6.6K 354 32
In a world where past and present collide, Myoui Mina and Chou Tzuyu are determined to confront the shadows that haunt them and find justice for the...
25.4K 612 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...