With you.

By Treethe

Modern AU-Avatar universe. Aang ran away and became a refugee in the fire nation. One day he collapsed on the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Meeting you?
Chapter 4: Job
Chapter 5: Times with you Part 1
Chapter 6:Times with you. pt2
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: I'll do it for you.
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: Journey
Chapter 11: The Competition
Chapter 12: It was you.
Chapter 13: Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Offer
Chapter 15: The Past and the Present
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Reconsider
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 19: Starting over again
Chapter 20: The Grand Opening
Chapter 21: Karaoke
Chapter 22: Workshop
Chapter 23: Stage one
Chapter 24: The Club
Chapter 25: Stage two Part 1
Chapter 26: Stage two part 2
Chapter 27: Accreditation
Chapter 28: Hiking
Chapter 29: Cleaning the air
Chapter 30: With you

Chapter 3: You again!

1.1K 27 26
By Treethe

Hello.

:)

Katara woke up bright and early and to her surprise she saw that Suki was up too.

"Oh Suki why are you up so early." Katara asked

"Work called in early." Suki responded.

"Oh." Katara replied.

"So what are you and liv doing for your last session!" Suki asked

"Oh we're doing a let it go session. I am going to help her let go of the things she doesn't need anymore." Katara explained.

"Oh. Good luck." Suki said

"Thanks, you too." Katara replied

Both girls got ready for their work and both left the house at the same time but went in different directions.

•~•

Aang woke up early to get a head start on collecting bottles.

And a woman wearing in a floral dress passes by and aang catches her eye and watches him pick up a few plastic bottles.

Luckily for aang Katara walks by him and aang recognises her and decides to greet her.

"Good morning."

Katara gives a strange look at aang.

"Uh do I know you?" Katara asks

"No you don't but-" aang was interrupted.

"Ah you again! the guy that touched my butt!" Katara said

"About that I would like to say sorry." Aang said genuinely.

"Sure you are. Listen here bud that was not the first time that has happened to me but let me tell you each guy that has done that never meant their sorry I don't believe you meant yours ." Katara said, poking his chest and giving him the stink eye.

As a response, aang brought his hands to surrender.

Wow she's scary. Aang thought.

Katara walked away and said to the lady wearing a floral dress.

"Hello!"

"Hi Katara!" The lady responded.

•~•

The lady in the floral dress said to katara.

"That guy is cute."

Katara just started at aang with a hint of disgust.

Absolutely not. Katara said in her thoughts.

"Are you ready for our session liv?" She asked.

Liv nodded and they both proceeded to a car and drove to Liv's house.

Katara and liv went to liv's room and katara went in to her closet and grabbed most of her clothes and placed it on her bed and went back to her closet to grab the rest of her clothes.

Liv just watched Katara do this.

"Ok come here liv" Katara said, grabbing one of Liv's clothes and liv comes closer to katara.

"Ok now how does this make you feel?" Katara said, giving it to liv to see.

Liv takes a good look at it and says "this is good."

"No." Katara said, throwing it to the side. Then katara grabs another dress and asks

"This?"

"Yeah this one." Liv responded.

Katara said again, "no." And she threw it to the side.

Then she grabbed a blouse and gave it to liv and asked "this one?"

"I kinda like it." Liv responds.

Katara grabbed it and said "no. See you were not 100% sure. And if you do not actually like it, then it would just be excess baggage! Clutter in your closet. And you won't have space for new and better things! So, goodbye." Katara threw it to the side.

Katara grabbed a blue sweater and asked "does this make you happy?" And gives it to liv.

Liv takes it and looks down and sits on her bed and says "you know what would really make me happy?"

"What?" Katara responded.

"That cute guy from earlier." Liv responds

Katara gave her a confused face.

"I saw you talk to him earlier. Who is he?" Liv asks

Katar remains with a confused face while Liv has a semi interested face.

"He..... is a nobody." Katara responds and proceeds to look through the clothes

(Quite rude to say Katara.)

"How about you set me up with him on a date?" Liv asks

Katara gives her a little shock and confused face and says "definitely not."

"I will pay you." Liv says

Katara looks at her with a semi interested face.

"I'm really sorry but..-" katara was interrupted by liv

"Three thousand."

Katara looks at her with a semi interested and tempted face.

"I'll pay you three thousand yuans." Liv says confidently.

Katara looks away with a shock face, her eyes going everywhere to process. Then shakes her head.

"I honestly believe that this guy is no good for you." Katara said

"I'm sorry liv but....it's a no for me." Katara rejected.

Liv looks down with a disappointed face. Katara looks at her with a semi guilty regretful face.

~TIME SKIP~

Katara and Suki were at a pawn shop exchanging some stuff and the cashier gave the money that it was worth.

"That's it?" Suki said, taking a glance at the money then back at her phone.

"Only this?" Katara asks the cashier.

"Yes." The cashier confirms.

In the background Suki takes a call while katara counts the money and puts it in her bag.

"What?!" Suki exclaims.

Katara looks at Suki with curiosity.

"Alright." Suki said and put down her phone and said in a worried voice to katara.

"The immigration officers caught Toph!"

"What?!" Katara exclaimed

Katara and Suki hurried out of the pawn shop and hurried back home.

When they arrived home to see Zuko and Mai mad and toph looked upset and annoyed while looking at the ground.

"What happened? How did this happen?" Katara asked.

"Things would have been fine if Toph didn't start running away." Zuko said, quite mad.

"I am sorry sparky I have said it a thousand times now." Toph said

"Well now you have a month of penalties and this is gonna be tough on all of us." Mai said

"I am sorry Katara for causing you problems." Toph said genuinely.

"It's ok Toph we'll fix it." Katara said, looking worried and looking at Toph and the ground.

Suki took a deep breath.

They all go inside the house and Katara goes into the bathroom to think.

How will we pay off Toph's penalty and how will I help Suki at the same time? Plus provide for my family.......

Katara looks at her phone and remembers the deal Liv asked her earlier. Katara took a deep breath and called liv.

*Call*

Liv: hi Katara.

Katara: you know that date you asked me to set you up with that guy?

Liv: yes.

Katara: I think I can find a way.

Liv: great!

*End of call*

~TIME SKIP~

Katara again woke up bright and early. While she was preparing her bag to go out Suki woke up.

"Hey" Suki said

This sort of startled Katara but said "morning."

"Why are you up so early? Your work doesn't start until 12 pm." Suki asked

"I am finding ways to earn more money. Wish me luck." Katara said, walking out her bedroom door.

Katara walks out and into the city. Looking around everywhere for about two hours now.

•~•

Aang was yet again just sitting on a bench when he spotted Katara from a far.

Third time is a charm right?

Aang got up and walked over to katara and greet her.

"Hey"

Katara raised her hand to wave hello but aang flinched and said.

"Don't hit me!" Aang brought up his leg and covered his body and face with is arms.

Katara chuckled. "I'm not gonna hit you."

"Oh." Aang said bring down his arms and leg.

There was scilence for a while then aang said.

"Thank you."

Katara looked confused "for?"

"For saving me and giving me hope for the world." Aang responded.

"What do you mean?" Katara asked

"Well I almost passed out on the ground and you rolled me an apple and I know it's you because of your shoes." Aang said

* flashback*

Katara was running because she was late for work when she noticed a body lying on the floor. At first glance she thought the person was dead but the person was obviously alive. Katara didn't want to leave the guy there but she didn't have time to do anything much so she instead got an apple, put her bag and rolled it to him.

*end of flashback*

"Y-your that guy!" Katara exclaimed.

"Yup." Aang said

"I'm glad you're ok and not dead." Katara said

"Me too. But also I would like to apologise." Aang said

"For?" Katara asked.

"Uh- well touching your butt..." Aang said awkwardly.

"Oh."

"You see I was gonna thank you well for saving me and stuff but then tripped on myself and well you know what happens next. Aang explained himself.

"Oh." Katara said kinda shocked.

"So again sorry." Aang said and lowered his head.

Ok not expecting that and it seemed really genuine. Katara said in her head.

"It's ok I forgive you. Well I'm that case sorry also for slapping you." Katara said.

"It's ok if I were you I'd probably do the same." Aang chuckled.

"not to assume and it's a totally random question but are you homeless or do you just like staying on the ground?" Katara asked and joked.

"Uh well yeah you could say homeless." Aang said

Poor guy has to sleep out here. Katara said

"Where do you sleep then?" Katara asks.

"On a bench." Aang replied.

"Really?! Isn't that uncomfortable." Katara asked.

"Well yeah but it's been the thing that has been saving me so far well besides you." Aang said

"Oh..... umm.... why don't you live with us." Katara offered.

"Us?" Aang asked

"Yeah there are two fire nation citizens and 2 earth kingdom citizens and one of the

Of them is from Kyoshi island and of course me from the southern water tribe but my family lives in/near republic city." Katara said

"Cool, I lived in republic city." Aang said

"So why don't you join us we're like one big family." Katara said.

(don't worry sokka will be part of this sooner or later. 😉)

"Ummm. I guess but I don't want to intrude." Aang said

"Don't worry you'll fit right in." Katara assured Aang.

Katara grabs Aang's wrist and drags him back to the house.

~house~

"Ok we are here. The house isn't the biggest. It's pretty small but don't worry we'll all fit." Katara said

"Okay." Aang said and smiled.

They entered the house and everyone was there, Zuko and Mai sitting together on the couch, Toph is also on the couch but in a separate area and Suki was in the kitchen.

"Hi everyone! So this..... uh sorry forgot to ask what's your name?"

"My name is-" aang was interrupted by Toph.

"Wow sugarqueen you don't even know his name." Toph said

"Sugarqueen?" Aang asked

"It's just a nickname." Katara explained.

"Oh. Anyway my name is Aang." Aang said

"Ok everyone this is-" Katara was interrupted by Zuko.

"We heard."

Katara rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sugarqueen we have ears." Toph said

Katara rolled her eyes again.

"Anyway Aang let me introduce you to everyone.

That one is Suki." Katara pointed at Suki. Aang waved at her awkwardly and then Suki waved in response.

"That one is Toph." She pointed at Toph and toph said

"Sup."

Aang awkwardly waved at her.

"Those two is Zuko and Mai, the owners of the house." Katara said and pointed at them.

Aang also awkwardly waved at them.

"See one big happy family." Katara said.

"Oh great another person who gonna live in are already super crowded house." Mai said

"Aang why don't you go outside for a sec I'll talk with them." Katara said

"Okay." Aang said and walked out of the house.

"Katara he can't stay here where will be sleep?" Zuko said.

"He can stay in the couch." Katara said

"But I stay there." Toph said.

"Yeah but there are too parts of the couch just share it with him." Katara said.

(It's the L type of couch)

"What?!" Toph exclaimed.

"Oh come on guys. He literally sleeps on a bench every night now." Katara said

"Well I agree for aang to stay here." Suki said

The other three were thinking about it.

"Fine as long as we doesn't mess with me." Toph said.

"Fine I agree. It's pretty sad that he has to sleep on a bench." Zuko said.

The last one to make a decision is Mai.

"Fine as long as he pays rent like all of you." Mai said

"Okay great!" Katara said.

Katara calls in Aang. " Aang comeback inside!" Katara shouted

Aang heard her call him in and went in.

"Great news Aang. They all said yes but you have to pay rent which is like 150 yuans" Katara said.

Aang smiled widely "Okay! Great! I'll find a way to earn more money to pay rent. Thank you thank you so much." Aang said very happily.

"Why don't I help you find a job." Katara offers.

"Really?! You already helped me with so much!" Aang said

"Of course. Why not." Katara said

"Wow! Your like an angel." Aang said

Katara feels flattered from the compliment. And at the same time guilt.

"Thanks." Katara said.

So did you enjoy it? Hope you did.

Also thanks for 200+ read now! Its awesome!

😎

Anyway thank you for ready and stay safe

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1K 42
After becoming a young AirBending prodigy she decides to risk her life to run away with her best friend. She woke up 100 years later confused and sca...
12.7K 571 24
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
496K 12.4K 73
What if another airbender survived the Airbenders Genocide? This story will focus on that. I suggest you read it because I will try to make it as in...
20.4K 551 35
After arriving at the Fire Nation and meeting her real father Sakari finds herself getting used to life in the palace. But when Fire Lord Ozai begins...