Thominewt

By emmaandorlando

One of those days (fluff) More

One of those days

10.8K 276 704
By emmaandorlando

It is one of those days.

Minho knew it the moment he woke up.

Everything seemed normal at first, but his instincts knew better. It said that there was something wrong. He didn't knew what.

Before even opening his eyes or standing up for food, He reached to his right and felt Newt's body laying there, where it belonged.

He reached over Newt to feel Thomas also laying there.

Everything seemed okay, but that voice in his head said something, but he couldn't make out clearly what it wanted to say.

He heard a soft groan at his right.

Newt. Definitely. He decided at the softness of the voice.

Thomas' voice was always rough in the morning. Newt always had his voice soft and under control.

Although Minho saw a sexy spark in both.

Anyway. Newt was groaning again and Minho felt a head on his shoulder.

The messiness of his bed-head was tickling Minho's neck.

A groan again. And two arms are wrapped around Minho.

"Baby?" Minho croaked out, maybe Newt woke up or something?

He wrapped his arms tightly around the thin boy.

He listened closely to the boy's breathing and he sounded pretty awake. At least it didn't came even and he sounded like he was panting.

Minho opened his eyes and looked how Newt was (still asleep) restless and breathless.

Nightmare. Was the first thought Minho had.

He wrapped his arms tighter around Newt.

"Sssh. Baby. It's alright..." He whispers right in his lovers ear.

Minho knew what to do when Newt had a nightmare. They were there a lot of those in the night.

Thomas and Minho would always hold him and whisper nice things in his ear.

Newt was special and sweet. Great cook, always could pick a movie everyone loved, great cleaner, hard worker, sweet talker, optimist, best friend... Basically a mom to the other two.

But there was that thing with Newt. He got depressed a few years before he met Thomas and Minho. He had a few times tried to kill himself, but his boyfriends helped him out.

"Min?" Minho jerked his head to where Thomas laid awake while patting Newt on his back.

"Nightmare?" Thomas asks and Minho sadly nodded.

"It is exactly five years ago since..." The jump. Thomas didn't need to finish that sentence. Minho now remembered what his sixth sense wanted to say now.

This must be a really hard day for Newt.

He had some of those days. Days he was extra sad. Days he had to drag his heavy body out of the bed. Days everything seemed to go wrong and nothing felt right. Newt would not be angry nor he was frustrated. He was just so sad. And Minho rather have him yelling at him then looking so hopeless and empty. Thomas was always the one that didn't knew what to think of it. He felt like Newt was his basis, his mothership... Where he could settle when everything was wrong. But on those days, Newt was more unstable then a wall that was hit by Miley Cyrus her wrecking ball. Thomas would be confused and trying to make him laugh.

Newt would be all broken down today. The anniversary of his limp was something harder then just one of those days.

Minho looked at Thomas' sad eyes that eyed Newt's back.

Newt had shushed a little bit when Thomas started stroking his head passionately.

Minho and Thomas reached for each others hands and held to each other while they both stroke Newt's messy hair.

This was sweet.

This is what Minho loved the most of the world. His two boys tugged close to him.

"We should make him some breakfast." Thomas whispers and Minho nods his head.

He knew what Thomas means, this was going to be a day where they would do anything to make his day go Flawless. No extra stress. No extra pain. This was a day to appreciate Newt for all the hard work he does for the both of them, and for himself.

Newt whimpered and Thomas and Minho both wrapped their arms around Newt.

"Ssssh. Newt it's alright..." Thomas whispered.

"Baby. We are here." Minho added and the two boys share a concerned look.

A soft snore was heard from Newt, and he tugged himself closer in the heat of the two boys he loved.

Minho and Thomas share a quick kiss and then Thomas is out to shower quickly.

Minho tugs Newt closer and scraps his skull. A affectionate hum was hearable from where his mouth was pressed against Minho's neck.

Minho pulled the blanket better over the both of them. He didn't want his Newt to be cold.

"We gonna get you through this." He whispered in Newt's ear.

"Promise." He added with a kiss on his forehead.

•••time skip•••

"Is he awake?" Thomas asks from where he was making the pancakes.

"I dunno, I can't hear him." Minho says back and he walks into the kitchen.

"The hell are you doing Shank?" Minho asks while he watches Thomas cooking the pancakes.

"I'm making the pancakes. Duh." Thomas says and the water starts boiling.

"You should be BACKING them. Not COOKING!" Minho says frustrated and runs to Thomas to turn the stove off.

"Shit. I didn't knew... sorry." Thomas says when Minho turns it off and looks amused at the weird crumbled like pancake.

Newt is the cook in the relationship normally. He would wake up two hours before Minho and Thomas. He would clean up, cook, make homework Minho and Thomas couldn't finish up. He would make them lunch to take to work or school... Basically being a housewife.

"Ya know what, we should just make something simple, kay?" Minho asks and Thomas nods sadly.

"Just wanted to make his favorite." And Minho pulls him in a crushing hug. Thomas always had those sweet ideas, but Thomas was also the high point of clumsy.

"Ssssssh. Get your stuff together Thomas, it's about Newt today. Not a day to screw up something he has to clean up. Normally he can deal with it, but today.... Not." Minho tries to explain, without hurting Thomas' tender heart.

Normally Newt would know how to say it without breaking his spirit.

"Yea, I get it Min, sorry. Just wanted to help with it." Thomas says rather adultly, making Minho smile proudly and kiss his forehead.

"What's the smell?" They hear Newt say from where he stood in the door frame of the bedroom, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes adorably.

Minho and Thomas turn to him instantly. Big smiles on their face and they both sing-sang, "NEEEEEEEWT!"

Newt raises both his eyebrows and limps (extra heavily always in the morning) to the stove behind his Boyfriends.

"Is that cooked pancake?" Newt asks confused and turns around to look in utterly disbelief at the both of them.

"Maybe?" Thomas said exactly when Minho said "Want some?"

What they both didn't expect is for Newt to burst out in tears.

Minho and Thomas run his way and wrap their arms around Newt.

"Newt? Baby, what's wrong?" Minho asks and Newt cries right on his shoulder.

Thomas makes circles on Newt's back with his long pale fingers. "Newtieboy, it's alright. Don't cry." Thomas tries and he is himself on the edge of tears.

Newt tried to hold his tears back, but it was horribly hard and he had his emotions not under control at all, for some odd reason he could feel it was 'one of those days.'

"I'm sorry Babies..." He tries between cries and sobs. "I didn't want to let you wait for breakfast..." And he held himself tightly between his two most important things in the world. "Sorry I ruined your pancakes. I'm so so sorry."

Minho and Thomas share a look. Of course Newt would blame himself at this.

"No, It was my fault. I cooked them. Don't cry Newtyfull. Don't cry." Thomas kisses Newt's wet cheek and Minho pushes the both of them closer.

"We wanted to make breakfast for you for once." Minho says while Newt looks up at him.

"Really?" He sniffles out and Minho and Thomas nod their heads.

The tears stopped and he mutters a "thanks that's sweet." Under his breath.

Minho and Thomas laugh fondly at him while they group-hugged each other.

Minho whips Newt's tears away while Thomas kisses both the boys.

"You know what, my Treasures?" Minho asks after Newt seemed calmed down some. "I'm gonna get us some food at star bucks while Newt is gonna take a shower, Thomas go look for a few movies and then we'll meet up with each other on the couch in twenty minutes."

Both his boyfriends nodded their heads, nothing left to say, was there?

They all went different ways and quickly got to business.

Minho went to get some cupcakes and cookies at star bucks.

Newt went for a shower and some fresh clothes.

Thomas went to the couch and looked through their movies on the shelves.

They really are movie people. They love every genre and enjoy childish to highly adultly movies.

Maybe they could watch Frozen and Pocahontas?

Thomas knew Newt loved happy endings so maybe they could go for Brave and Tangled.

Highs School Musical and Despicable me.

He looked through their movies for a long time and decided they needed six movies to go through the day.

He went on with searching through their movies and find some he was sure the hell the others would love it.

"You got some movies Tommy?" Newt asks as he flops on the couch tiredly. Laying his bad leg on the table in front of him.

"Yes I do. Some really good ones." He says as he lands next to Newt.

"I got Frozen, with a sing-a-long of course." Making Newt snickering. Cause they both knew how Minho was into that movie. And the songs.

Minho.loves.the.songs.

"I got the lord of the rings the return of the King." That was Thomas' favorite movie ever. They were all ringers of course, but Thomas was just crazy.

"Avengers." Thomas simply said. One of the movies they all went on the first date together. It always made them all laugh and sit on the point of their chair in nerves.

"Beyonce, life is but a dream." The trio all bow down to their queen Bey. They went to her concert Mrs. Carter show, they flew to Atlantic City to her comeback from her pregnancy concert. They all loved bey-bey. Something they all shared.

"Harrrrrrry Potter." Thomas cheerfully says and Newt gives him a laugh. Harry Potter was his youth to be honest. So he loved it.

"And the hunger games, of course." Thomas finished and he pulls Newt in a hug.

"you ready for movie day?" He asks and Newt nods his head softly.

"TIME FORRRER MOVIES!" Minho happily yelled when he opened the door of the apparent.

Thomas cheers and Newt shakes his head fondly.

••• time skip•••

"This movie is awesome!" Thomas says loudly. Minho shushed him and pointed at the sleeping Newt on his left shoulder.

Thomas leaned over Minho to look happily at the sleeping beauty.

"Should we bring him to bed?" Thomas whispers now and Minho shakes his head.

He glances over to the clock and sees it is just five afternoon.

"We should let him sleep some while we get some dinner." Minho whispers back and Thomas nods.

They just finished Harry Potter, Thomas wasn't sure when Newt dosed off, but he knew he was still awake when Harry went on his broom.

"Let's get to business then." Thomas said and Minho smiles up at him when he stands up to get the phone.

"Pizza or Chinese food, probably Chinese for you?" Thomas asks and Minho looks fake offended.

"Racism, Dude." He says before laughing loudly at Thomas' big shocked bambi eyes.

"You're Korean?" Thomas asks half and Minh laughs, trying not to wake Newt on his shoulder.

"South. I'm south Korean." Minho corrects him with a smile and added. "And yes, gimme some Chinese food please."

Thomas nods awkwardly and dialects a number on the phone.

Minho softly lays Newt on a pillow, his bad leg also laying on one and a blanket covering his body. He was sprawled all over the couch and Minho thought it was adorable.

He kissed Newt's face a few times on different places until Newt softly smiles in his sleep.

"Good that." Minho whispers softly when Newt tries to get a hold on him in his sleep.

Minho looses his grip on Newt and walks to the dining table to set a few plates and placemats.

When Thomas walks past him, Minho slaps him on the butt.

"Hey!" Thomas yelps and almost drops the phone.

They both immediately look if Newt woke up, but they don't even see him stirring so Minho breaks out in laughter.

"You sound like a girly girl." He laughs and Thomas blushes fiercely.

They wrap each other in each others arms and enjoy the warmth.

"You did really good today." Minho compliments Thomas.

The movies were really fun and Newt almost laughed a few times. In the emotional parts Newt was almost in tears and Minho and Thomas would hold him tightly.

Newt wasn't hard to make happy (normally) but on those days he was so sad. Like really really sad.

He wasn't able to smile. It was something he absolutely resisted. That was hard for his boyfriends, cause normally he would be always happy and quickly laughing and giggling.

Giggling all the freaking time.

"Thanks Minho. Hope he is doing alright. Sometimes I wonder what he is thinking about all the time." Thomas says after a long pause in their conversation.

The bell rang.

"I'll get it." Minho says and let's go of Thomas.

"Wake him up." He ordered and Thomas nods before walking to the couch.

Minho opens the door and a lady stands there with a bag Chinese food.

"You ordered Chinese?" She asks in a annoying high pitched voice. And then she smirked.

"I did yes." He says and she laughs, handing it over to him.

"I would've thought you could make it yourself or ask your mom or something." She laughs and Minho glares her down.

"That's fifteen dollars." She says quickly and Minho grabs it out of his pocket.

"Here. Bye." Minho says as he practically throws the money in her face and closes the door.

He walks to the kitchen, only to find nobody else there.

He sighs in defeat and lays the food down and walks to the living room.

"Why aren't my boyfriends at the kitchen table yet?" He sing sang as he walks there.

Only to see Thomas softly shaking Newt. Nothing that he would notice.

"You think he can wake up when you are practically stroking him?" Minho asks and Thomas looks up at where he was bent over Newt.

"He just sleeps so peacefully. And I cannot wake him up. That's torturously." Thad cried out and softly held one of Newt's hands.

Minho sighs. Even though This was the cutest thing ever.

"The food is getting cold!" He defended himself softly and not harsh at all.

"You do it then, I get the food ready." Thomas says and quickly gets to the kitchen.

Minho rolls his eyes and them gets on his knees in front of Newt.

"Newt?" He shakes him softly and Newt whimpers softly.

"Baby, wake up." Minho says and kisses Newt's cheek, still shaking the boy.

"Min? Time is it?" Newt asks as his eyes croak open and he looks blankly at his boyfriend.

Minho smiles brightly at him. And pinches his cheek. "Food is ready, figured that I had to wake you, well Thomas tried, but you were too cute to wake." Minho says with a smirk and Newt's lips stay curled down, but the gleam in his eyes is wonderful.

"I'll get up. I'm so sorry for not being awake to make some food all day." Newt says before holding unto Minho while standing up.

"Does it hurt badly?" Minho asks when Newt almost winces in pain when his leg touches the floor.

"No..." Newt lies badly and Minho rolls his eyes at him.

"Come here Shuckface." He says before lifting Newt up in the air and carry him to the table. "When you are in pain we are here to help you. Don't think we only want you when you help us. We are always here to help you." Minho says before setting Newt down by the head of the table.

Thomas was already seated on Newt's left and Minho always took place at his right.

"That's true Newt. We want you to be happy. We'll do anything to make you smile." Thomas says, not really caring they knew he was listening to their conversation.

Newt had tears swimming in his eyes. And he glanced over from the one boyfriend to the other.

"You two are so so so sweet. I love you so much." He says and he reaches over to take their hands in his.

"I just want to announce that I wouldn't be here without the two of you. My guardian angels. And I always saw myself as a sort of mother for you two, to just show how much I want to give back to you two. I love you so so so much. And I hate being so sad. I can't do anything about it. It's like I'm sick and I only get better with the two of you with me." Newt says and a tear escapes his eye and Minho quickly rubbed it away from his cheek.

"We love you so much Newt." Minho says and Thomas nods. "Don't you dare to forget that." Thomas says and holds back his own tears.

"Let's just eat. Don't want you two to starve." Newt says before releasing his two angels.

They all give each other a passionate look and went for their food.

Newt was a slow eater, Minho and Thomas knew, but on those days Newt would barely eat. It was hard to get him something he wanted or tasted.

So, they weren't surprised to see Newt pocking his food two thousand times and only took 3 actually bites. (Small bites)

After they sat there like a hour or so, Minho and Thomas gave up on feeding Newt. He had a few other bites, but he looked like throwing up all of it.

The only reason Newt had some was to make sure Minho and Tommy didn't worry about him.

"Let's get you to bed." Minho says and smirks to Thomas.

Thomas wickedly smirked back. "Wait. What? It's like six and why did you two looked at each other like that?" Newt was concerned and glanced over to the one and then the other.

"Whaaaaat? Nothing...." Thomas fake lies when Minho almost breaks out in laughter.

"You two scare me. Stop scaring me." Newt says and at that very moment Thomas yells "GET HIM!" And Minho
Throws Newt over his shoulder.

He runs to the bedroom quickly, Thomas right behind him, while Newt made a lot of protests and cursed at the two boys and yelling. "What the bloody hell are you doing to me?!"

When they entered the bedroom Minho throws Newt in the center of the bed and Thomas closes the door.

"Doctor Thomas. We have a patient." Minho says in serious voice and Thomas jumps on the bed behind Newt.

"What the bloody hell are you two doing?" Newt asks when Thomas pulls him down on the bed with his shoulders and holds him down with his fingers on his armpit.

"Doctor Minho, what is the problem?" Thomas asks Minho in the same voice and Newt looks so confused its funny.

Minho pulls Newts legs over his shoulders and then it hits Newt.

They are re-doing one of his first depressing days...

Tickle attack...

"No. No. Nooooo... Don't touch me!" He yells in protest, but Minho and Thomas don't care.

"He seems not to laugh Doctor. We should use our best material." Minho request and Thomas nods.

"Like the last time, Doctor?" Thomas asks and Minho nods approvingly.

"Please boys. Don't do it again. Not again. No! No.... No. Tommy? Listen please, Don't..." His pleads were unheard.

Thomas lifts Newt's body a little of the bed and Newt's hand grabs the bedsheets immediately. "PleAse Min! I'll pee my pants! Don't be that guy. Please. Please. Pleeease."

"We need him to laugh really quickly now Doctor." Minho warns playfully and Thomas nods, looking down at his Newt.

"Ready?" He asks Minho and he nods back.

"Nooo. Please. Nononoonono Please Minho?! Don't. Please Tommy, please?! Help me! Please don't ticHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Newt burst out in laughing and giggling.

He was so loud and Minho was amused by the defenseless boy that laid there shaking from laughter.

"AHHAAHAHAHAHMinh- HAHAHAAHHAHAAH T-t Tommy! S-HEHEHEHE STOPPPPP!" He yells and Thomas goes to tickling harder and Minho also does.

Newt gets to a level of laughing were he can't be heard anymore. His laughter is soundless.

"I think we are doing something wrong, Doctor." Minho says and Thomas nods.

"He is still not at the very edge." Thomas says and they go to tickle him harder.

And Minho gives him raspberries on his stomach that is now exposed by the shirt that rolled up.

"HAHAAHHAAHA!" Newt cries out and then gets to silent laughter again.

Minho thinks it is adorable to see him all vulnerable and happy.

It was cute.

"He is so pretty." Thomas says and kisses Newt's hair quickly.

"He is." Minho says and sees tears rolling down Newt's face.

He was gasping for air. Ans he started sweating heavily. His legs bumping unto Minho's back. His arms holding himself up, but they looked weak. His cheeks red and puffy.

"I think he is almost better, what do you think doctor Minho." Thomas asks and Minho nods.

"Let's release him." Thomas nods and they count down.

"Three."

"Two."

"One!" And they let go of Newt.

The poor boy was a gasping mess and the after giggles didn't stop for a long time.

Newt was still spasmodic and he whimpered softly. He was sweaty, red, tears dried on his cheek and his limbs felt weak. His eyes half lidded and he was close to falling asleep.

"He looks.... Worn out, Doctor?" Thomas asks as he strokes Newt's hair at different directions.

"He is Doctor, are you Baby?" Minho asks Newt as he leans more over the boy, rubbing one of his feet.

Newt nods his head tiredly and slums his head to Thomas' thigh.

"You two..." He keeps panting, but it was getting better now. "You two have a problem with me, tomorrow..." Newt threats weakly and his boyfriends laugh

"Okay Baby." Minho says and kisses Newt's wet cheek.

"Get some sleep, we'll be here when you need us." Thomas says and Minho nods in agreement.

"Thank y-" He doesn't get to finish that sentence, because he is exhausted and falls asleep squeezed between his beloved. Newt had to admit that his boyfriends always knew how to make it better on those days.

Because Newt absolutely had a hard time before them. And sometimes he was uncontrollably sad and lonely. But when he said that he wouldn't be here without them, that was true. Newt was who he was because of those idiots.

His idiots.

He smiled a little in his sleep. It is hard to make him smile on one of those days, but still the two could make heaven of hell.

That's what they did for Newt anyway.

"He is smiling." Thomas says lovingly looking at Newt.

"Yes he does." Minho says fondly and than he goes to kiss Thomas on the cheek.

"He'll be fine tomorrow." Minho whispers in Thomas' ear, because he knew that it was true.

Because Newt was strong. And Minho and Thomas would alway give him an extra hand.

especially on one of those days.

••••happy valentines day! Love y'all and Thominewt! AAAAAH so happy!!!'••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
3.3M 190K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
455K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
Knight By m

Teen Fiction

19M 661K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...