A SECOND CHANCE|JAYWON

بواسطة aesthetically_pjs

"You have no idea how hurt I was!" "Jungwon, just let me have another chance, please." "You promised you'd co... المزيد

¤INTRO¤
¤CHARACTERS¤
¤ONE¤
¤TWO¤
¤THREE¤
¤FOUR¤
¤FIVE¤
¤SIX¤
¤SEVEN¤
¤EIGHT¤
¤NINE¤
¤TEN¤
¤ELEVEN¤
¤TWELVE¤
¤THIRTEEN¤
¤FOURTEEN¤
¤SIXTEEN¤
¤SEVENTEEN¤
¤EIGHTEEN¤
¤NINETEEN¤
¤TWENTY¤
¤TWENTY-ONE¤
¤TWENTY-TWO¤
¤TWENTY-THREE¤
¤TWENTY-FOUR¤
¤TWENTY-FIVE¤
¤TWENTY-SIX¤
¤TWENTY-SEVEN¤
¤TWENTY-EIGHT¤
¤TWENTY-NINE¤
¤THIRTY¤
¤THIRTY-ONE¤
¤THIRTY-TWO¤
¤THIRTY-THREE¤
¤THIRTY-FOUR¤
¤THIRTY-FIVE¤
¤THIRTY-SIX¤
¤THIRTY-SEVEN¤
¤THIRTY-EIGHT¤
¤THIRTY-NINE¤
¤FORTY¤
¤FORTY-ONE¤
¤FORTY-TWO¤ (END)
MAGNETS🧲

¤FIFTEEN¤

2.9K 188 74
بواسطة aesthetically_pjs

Jungwon woke up feeling relieved.

He was able to open up to his past lover and hold him in his arms.

His hope increased, believing that he can bring their friendship back.

Happily walking down the kitchen, smiling while he cooks their breakfast.

It's friday regardless, the last school day of the week and it's an upcoming holiday the whole next week.

One thing better is that his one and only class this Friday is at 10.

Flipping the pancake, he proceeds to take his phone as he hears the text notification.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Good morning!🔆

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Have a good day ahead:D

Reading the texts, his bunny like smile showed.

Time Skip

Already in the school's hallways, he opens his locker.

Of course another note with a white rose.

'A good morning text doesn't only mean "Good morning". It has a silent message that says "I think of you when I wake up."😉'

His heart faltered. Gosh, this Jay's giving me a hard time.

Another Time Skip

The class was about to end but Jungwon is still at his own world.

Come to think of it, all his friends are at a state of problem now and he should be with them.

But instead, he's just hanging out with Jay, the reason of this chaos.

If he continues doing this, he might as well lose them forever.

He is having a hard time making up his mind.

Who should he choose, his past lover whom he was hoping to come back or his friends who were always there with him when he was hoping for Jay to come back?

He looked at Mr. Min who was currently summarizing their lesson.

Looking back at the conversation he had with his other teacher, Mr. Jung. Jungwon earned up the courage to ask his sub.

You
Good afternoon, sir. I'm very sorry to interrupt your vacation but may I ask a question?

Mr. Hobi
Sure, what is it?

You
I'm really in a bit of a problem now about who to choose.

Mr. Hobi
Choose over who?

You
My friends or my ex-boyfriend.

Mr. Hobi
Oh my, that's two hard options you got. Might explaining how and why do you have to choose?

You
Well, my ex wanted to have a second chance but one of my friends is opposing the idea of me forgiving him.

You
I just don't know what to do. My friends are conflicting and I can't ask them for advices.

Mr. Hobi
Jungwon, my dear, I can't help you a lot for this is your current situation but I might give you and advice.

Mr. Hobi
Your friends made you feel like you're at home and your lover was the exact home you've been longing for. No matter who you choose, both would still leave an impact to your life so better choose wisely.

Mr. Hobi
I might be a psychology proffesor but I can't define that much about love. You might wanna ask Yoongi. He's a person with a lot of wisdom. He has a boyfriend so he might understand you.

Mr. Hobi
I'm sorry that wasn't much of a help.

You
Thank you sir! I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

Mr. Hobi
Alright, CHOOSE WISELY.

And exactly after the flashback, the bell rang.

He waited til the proffesor and him we're the only ones in the room.

The proffesor noticed him. "Jungwon, why is it that you're still here? The class have ended."

Jungwon's fingers were fiddling under his seat. "May I borrow a minute with you sir?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"I asked sir Jung about something and he told me to talk to you."

The prof chuckled. "What is this something that's bothering you, Mr. Yang?"

"Who should I choose, my friends or my ex? I mean, who should I look out and focus first?"

"Let me guess, second chance?" The prof said, earning a nod from the younger.

"Well if this is the case, I should be the one letting you choose. Friends or lover? You pick."

The question was passed back to Jungwon, he thought for a minute.

His friends were always there in the first place. They were the ones who helped him recover from the pain he had gone through. They made him feel home.

His ex, was indeed the reason of the pain he has gone through but he knew that he was his home.

The prof spoke. "I know exactly what you're thinking Jungwon. Both of the options have great impact in your life."

"Try thinking about the possibilities of your choice. If you chose your ex, what would happen to your friends?"

"I might lose them forever. I don't want that."

"But if you chose friends over lover, then you might lose your ex and guess what, you also don't want that?"

Jungwon went silent, the prof might click something.

Prof snapped his fingers. "Exactly Jungwon, that's why you can't choose because you're giving the same and obvious reason for your choice."

"Hoseok might have informed you about me having a boyfriend. His name is Park Jimin."

Jungwon shot up, eyes widening.

"Yes he's exactly who you are thinking. The famous soloist who dances and sings. You might not know but I also composes songs for him. We both get ideas from our relationship to build new songs."

"He also had the same problem of yours. He had to choose between me and his bestfriend."

The prof chuckled. "I remember how I messed up and was begging for the same reason, a second chance. But his bestfriend was very opposing, giving him a hard time."

"His choice was very incredible. He had to choose between his bestfriend for years or his ex boyfriend for 2 years. Still he manage to get both of us. Hence, I'm even in very good terms with his bestfriend. I asked him what he did and wanna know what he said?"

The prof looked at Jungwon, who was quiet the whole time.

The younger nodded, wanting to know the answer.

"He said, 'both of you had something in my heart and choosing with be a rough situation but why choose when I can opt for the both of you?' That is his reason of being able to have us both in his life."

Enlightenment showed in front of his eyes.

"Do you now understand? If you can't choose then don't. If you can't afford to lose any of them then don't choose because you know that both sides have something occupied in your heart."

The prof went closer to Jungwon facing him. "I know it's hard to accomodate but if you truly love them, then you would find a way to bring them back." The prof smiled and patted his back then left.

A/N: Currently the longest chapter😃

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.8K 189 15
"i hate you." "go on, hate me. but remember your mine."
2.3K 79 11
"𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪." "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚." 𝚜: 𝟶𝟺-𝟷𝟶-𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 𝚎: -
2K 101 9
"You're helpless. Just stop trying," a teasing voice speaks. Even in the dark, Sunoo can slightly make out his eyes, his glowing red eyes. (sorry for...
44.9K 2.5K 53
"Since when?!"He angrily asked. "When we were in 10th Grade..."I cried #1 sunki october 29