𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 | chris mc...

By -PHOEEDOUBLEE

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐢... More

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
01 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐
02 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘐
03 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱
04 𝘥𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭
05 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱
06 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴
07 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴
08 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳
09 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬
10.5 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴
11 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳
12 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵...
13 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 ?
14 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
15 𝘹-𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
16 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
17 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦
18 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺
18.5 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴
19 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺

10 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

1.9K 53 11
By -PHOEEDOUBLEE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

*YAWN*

We all wake up to the sound of helicopter blades whirling, remembering the sequences of last night.

"Oh my god! What is his problem?" Bridgette starts in an annoyed tone.

"I couldn't tell you that one..." I yawn and get out of bed and over to my pile of clothes on the side.

"He for sure hates us though!" Courtney whines leaving the cabin to go to the bathroom.

"Hey Court! Wait up!" Bridgette follows on as i collect all of my clothes and head to the bathroom too.

•••

As i'm walking i see a huge queue trailed from outside of the bathroom,pretty much all of the girls are there, Bridgette groans whilst trying to hold in her pee.

"What's the holdup?" I ask them all, Lindsay turns to face me

"Heather needs her private time." Lindsay responds to me also trying to hold in her pee.

"Do you guys not go to the bathroom before bed?" I ask them and they shake their head. "Great..." I sigh placing my clothes down and sitting on the ground, where am i going to change now.

"How long's queenie gonna be in there? I got urgent business!" Leshawna states also bursting for the loo.

"She could still be a while." Beth says squeezing her legs together.

"Ugh! That's it. I'm going lumberjack style." Gwen says marching off to go and find a bush or something, that's when i remember, I could just go in the confessional room.

I walk away and towards the confessional room with my clothes, I look over to the camera and place my shirt over it.

I carefully get changed facing away from the camera as it gets to the time when i need to put my shirt on and switch my new shirt for the old one, I finish getting changed and step out as i here the loudspeaker chime.

"I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet. Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit." Chris says.

Ugh!

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

"Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?!" Chris exclaims over excitedly.

"We are ready!" Owen says laughing and cheering.

"We are not ready..." I mumble and Chris looks over to me quickly and then away again.

"Incoming!" Chris yells at us as a can flys towards Gwen, and Trent catches it right before it smacks her in the face.

"This— is breakfast." Chris say to us, throwing cans into our hands and of course because he is petty I was last to receive one.

"No, breakfast is crepes, croissants, even Chef's crappy burnt eggs."

"I like how you practically only named French foods, you're not even French..." I say irritated by her, although she hadn't done anything wrong.

"And you're not even Canadian! Pipe down psycho magnet." She says and i fold my arms over my chest, beans tin in hand directing my gaze back at Chris.

"Beans beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you—" Owen sings as Chris throws a can at his head, I snicker at it as Chris looks over to me and I just roll my eyes.

"Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting." Chris pulls out a paintball gun.

"That's more like it." Duncan says leaning back on his log.

"Isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold says amused walking over to Chris.

"Why yes Harold." Chris aims it at him. "It is!" He shoots it and Harold grunts.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asks him

"Negatory. This is the first ever paintball deer hunt. I'll announce the team's once we get into the woods. So— finish breaky." Chris says and i crack open my tin of beans and I hear Owen burp loudly.

"Got any more?" He asks as I dig into mine, might as well eat them I guess. I feel a hand creep up onto my shoulder.

"Morgan? A word please?" Chris asks me as i slowly turn to face him, i shrug his hand off of my shoulder.

"No." I flatly say to him and go to join Duncan where he's sitting, he places his hand on my shoulder again. "Can you leave me alone?"

"Morgan, I just wanna know why you got so heated last night— and over nothing!" Chris exclaims.

"Look— i'm 19 and i don't wanna get made fun of for dating Chris McLean, okay?" I say going to walk off again.

"They wouldn't be laughing at my money though..." I turn to face him quickly, he does realise i'm not after his money? right?

"Are you trying to make me sound like a gold digger? I don't want your money!" Chris let's go of my hand.

"No! I was just trying to make a point and I-"

"I get it— Chris I like you and all but if we're gonna give it a shot can we take it slower?" I cut him off.

"If you want to still give it a shot?" He asks me.

"Yeah— that'd be nice..." I smile at him and go to sit near Duncan to finish my beans.

START MORGAN CONFESSIONAL

"well— that went better than my past relationships... he must really like me then."

END MORGAN CONFESSIONAL

•••

"And now for the team breakdowns. The Killer Bass hunters are... Harold, Geoff, Morgan and Bridgette." He says throwing green paintball  guns at each of us, I hold the gun in my hands inspecting every inch of it.

It's actually really decently made...

"Locked and loaded with bass blue paint... And using orange paint are the Gopher hunters, Leshawna, Beth, Owen, Lindsay." throwing red paintball guns at each of them.

"Whahoo! This is awesome, man!" Owen cheers, flinging his gun left, right and centre, whilst Lindsay stood next to him looking frightened.

"You also get these stylin' glasses and wicked camo caps!" He says to us styling them on himself. "The rest of you are now deer. Here are your antlers, noses, and little whitetails." He also hand a tail on and i almost died of embarrassment.

"Yeah right. I am not wearing that." Heather states folding her arms in front of her.

"There is no way I'm a deer." Duncan complains as Chris puts them on Duncan himself.

"Take these off and your team is toast." Chris tells him smiling, Owen chuckles at him, staring with evil in his eyes.

"What are you lookin' at?" Duncan yells at him.

"Oh, nothing— Bambi." Owen says whilst pulling Duncan's tail and letting it hit him again.

"You'd better be a good shot, tubby." Duncan point out to him, waving his finger in his face.

•••

"And break!" Harold says as all four of us put our hands into the circle and pull them out, we all put on our glasses and our hats and i honestly think i'm rocking it, i look up and we Bridgette looking really upset.

"Hey? Are you good?" I ask her placing a single hand on her shoulder

"Okay. You do realize that this is all just pretend, right? And that it's just paint? So say, if you... like, hit Heather..." Harold gets cut off.

"Wait. Heather's a deer? Hohoho..." She says finally putting on her hat and glasses and marches off into the forest.

"Wait! I need to see this!" I say as we all follow her.

"Start your paintballs! Game on!" Chris says through the loud speaker.

"I'm so ready!" Bridgette exclaims.

"As much as I hate Heather let's try not to kill her— okay?" Geoff chimes in over our footsteps.

"We're hardly gonna kill her, Geoff." Harold says to him.

"I mean— we might..." I grin. " Have you seen the look on Bridgette's face, she's so determined..." I answer factually and they shrug.

"You have a poi— wait... is that Heather?" Geoff points out.

"Where?" Bridgette whispers trying to see her.

"No! I can hear her..." We listen in, waiting for her annoying whiny voice to speak again.

"What took you so long?" She yells.

"Huh? Who is she talking to?" Harold asks.

"Better yet! Where is she?" I say looking around as i spot her sitting on a bench filing her nails. "Wait I see her! She right there!" I point and everyone looks in my direction.

"Here. I hope you know what I had to go through to get those–" Beth and Cody are there, Beth hands her a bag of potato chips

"There's like... eleven chips left." She sniffs the bag of chips. "And they're Barbeque! Go exchange them for dill pickle!" Heather shoves the bag into her hands

"No." Beth says straight out.

"What did you just say?" Heather crosses her arms in disbelief.

"I'm just gonna... yeah." Cody says leaving the premises.

"Take it back." Heather says to her, Beth inhales heavily.

"No." Beth answers back

"Take. It. Back."

"No, I'm tired of being your slave. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a challenge to complete." Beth sasses her and storms off.

"Kudos to Beth I guess." I sigh as look over to Bridgette who has her gun aimed on Heather, she pulls the trigger, the paintball hitting her on the arm.

"Ouch! Whoever you are, this is so not cool!" I slam my hand over my mouth and Harold shoots at her this time and hits her off of the stall. "Oof!"

•••

We went on for a while after that, not that i did much, I got bored after 10 minutes and just followed the three of them around.

We're walking through the woods when we see Heather, Beth and Leshawna having a paintball fight with Lindsay left cowering in the corner, we all lift our guns and sim at the three fighting, pulling out triggers.

They all start screaming in pain.

"This is really fun!" Bridgette say to me as i look and smile at her, I suppose it was kind of fun when we actually had something to do.

"Attention human wildlife and hunters! Please report back to camp! It's time to show your hides and tally up the scores!" Chris yells through the loudspeaker.

•••

When we got back to camp we were all made to stand in a line, and i'm not sure what happened to Cody but he seem like he'd been through it.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Stealing from Chef. Eating chips in the woods. Being mauled by bears. Do you know what I see here? I see a very undisciplined group. I see a disgraceful mess. I see a massive waste of paint product." Chris says pacing back and forth around us all "And I have to say... that was awesome! Haha! When you guys opened fire on your own team? Wicked TV, guys." He points to Heather, Beth and Leshawna.

"Hey. Where are Duncan and Courtney?" Harold asks Chris as they show us tangled in each other antlers, Courtney and Duncan both grunt at the sight of our faces.

"Oh, this is too much." Gwen breakdown covering her face.

"Duncan, you sly dog, you!" Owen say in between laughs.

"Oh my god! I can't!" I say, Courtney looked like she wanted to die and Duncan looked as if he was having the time of his life.

"The girl can't keep her antlers off me." Duncan smugly says as Courtney lifts her leg and kicks him in the nuts, he grunts in pain. "Can't even bend over." He says, I grind my teeth feeling sorry for him.

"Easy, Courtney. Our medical tent is really only equipped for one at a time and Cody's pretty messed up." Bridgette and Geoff quickly runs over to assist them as they in tangle their antlers.

"Well, since three members of the Gophers are dripping in paint..." Lindsay spins around to show her back covered in blue paint. Make that four members—And some of them aren't even deer... I think we have our winner!" Chris turns to us and we all cheer. "You're off to a hunting camp shindig!"

"Whoo!" Duncan tries to cheer while he's stilll in pain and end up falling face first onto the ground.

"Gophers, I'll see you at the campfire ceremony. Again." Chris says disappointed as we all go to walk off with our teams. "Morgan? If you will?" Chris says signalling for me to join him.

"Hello Christian!" I say jokingly to him, smiling like an idiot.

"Woah, someone's in a good mood." Chris answers my remarks.

"You bet! That was really fun - except for when we weren't doing anything - but still it was awesome!" I jump up and down in excitement.

"Woah! Chill your beans, all i wanted to ask was if you actually wanted to come to the campfire ceremony this time." I grin at him.

"Of course I do? Why would I avoid a chance to see Heather get voted out?" I grab his hand. "Come on!"

"Jeez! Marsh you're a little too excitable— calm down."

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

"I mean, seriously. Twice in a row? What is wrong with you people?" She says dissing off her entire team. "I can't wait to see Beth get kicked off. I just wish I could vote off two campers at once." I roll my eyes at her looking over to Chris who is just standing with a plate full of marshmallows smiling at me.

"There are only seven marshmallows on this plate. When I call your name, come up and claim your marshmallow. The camper–" Chris says serious and slowly as he gets cut off.

"Who does not receive a marshmallow must immediately return The Dock of Shame, catch the Boat of Losers and leave. Can't we just get this over with?" She says speedily, jeez how does she remember all of that crap.

"Fine. Whatever. Spoil the moment. Trent. Lindsay. Owen. Gwen. Leshawna. Beth. Campers, this is the final marshmallow tonight." He looks seriously pissed off. "Heather"

"You are all lucky, okay? Very lucky!" She says quickly grabbing her marshmallow off of the plater.

"Cody. The Dock of Shame awaits, bro." We both just stand there and look at him. "I guess we can help you get there."

"I'll do it!" Beth quickly gets up and pushes Cody to the dock of shame

"Bye, Cody!" Gwen says sincerely.

"Seeya, buddy!" Leshawna cheerfully says.

"Take care, dude." Owen says

Cody tries to speak as she wheels him off but it's very muffled.

"Alright, you guys can go now..." Chris sighs looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, looking him in the eyes.

"Yeah— just a little tired I suppose, those kids are mentally draining." I laugh at him.

"Do you wanna go back to the cabins then?" He nods and we go to walk off.

"I- I know you said to take it slow but i really wanna hold your hand." Chris say to me, I look back at him.

"Go ahead..." I say and he interlocks his fingers with mine, I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"Thanks..." He yawns.

"No problem!" We start walking of towards his cabin.

•••

We make it and I drop him off at the door.

"Do you wanna sleep in my bed?" He mutters exhaustedly, I chuckle at his expressions.

"No Chris— remember what I said about taking it slow?" I say to him, he looks at me with slanted eyes and drool running down his face.

"Huh? Oh yeah, well— goodnight Babe." He stumbles on him words going to shut the door but I giggle this time, blushing a little bit.

"Let's save the pet names for another time as well, alright?"

"Yeah okay..." He slams the door not even bothering to say goodnight again.

"goodnight i guess..."

A/N: hi guys! sorry this has taken so long, i've had a lot of exams and coursework to do and not a lot of free time, so i do apologies for that.

that being said please remember to have a good day/night depending on where you are, bye bye!

~ phoebe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 133 16
It's been a few weeks since the previous season ended. It started with 22 campers, an after a grueling 8 weeks Duncan managed to conquer the island a...
31K 650 71
Because my last TD scenario book filled up, I decided to make a second one! Basically, this is a mini oneshot book where the scenarios are filled wi...
11.9K 392 24
started july 2023 ended july 2023 THIRD BOOK OF THE SERIES - de·te·ri·o·ra·tion /dəˌtirēəˈrāSH(ə)n/ the process of becoming progressively worse. - Di...