Sakura in the Gravity

By DakuAmadeus

Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing... More

Legal Notice
Acknowledgments
About Author
Takeshi Castle
The Botched Job
Fock Me Now Fujiyama

Dolls House

7 0 0
By DakuAmadeus

Three friends were having their bowl of soup for lunch and having a discussion of their plans in Bangkok Don Meung. The place is an open plan tent with a trail of ants walking across the table into a bowl of sugar. While the sunshine is making sidewalk to look all melting and portraying a dessert mirage. They were wearing matching palm trees, print shirts and black denim shorts. The first one to speak was Simon, "I do not understand when I had to solute a puddle when we landed in Thai airbase."

Ignacius, "You know after everything we had to go through, I still believe we had to strap on dildos to surprise yakuza in Fujiyama elementary."

Mage, "I do not understand what are you guys talking about sometimes..."

Ignacius, "Well, I got lucky with brother Jack..."

Simon, "What this puddle they framed in gold canvas?", Simon thinks a little longer, making a pause, "You have a Brother you did not tell us?"

Ignacius, "You got me wrong, it was the guy who saved me in ghost house, he sounded like Australian therefore I call him brother.."

Simon, "I see now.", he pours a little water and thinks a bit about the place he is in saying to himself why they serve hot soup in a burning hot day making him drink all this water is driving him crazy.

Mage, "Do you guys remember the game plan Mark Ta has told us?"

Simon, "Yep, we need to find lost kid in one side of peninsula and bring him home before we all a fried up, we can do what it takes because if we end up dead we go to hell including millions of lost lives with our failure."

Ignacius, "Is he so stupid to ask us to do it?"

Mage, "I am not guaranteed but it is the job we are drawn to now." Then the same moment a drunk guy comes in making a scene he is VIP and taking a girl by the hand pulling her down towards the street.

Simon, "Ignacius what are you going to do because all the troubles on the loose."

Mage, "Let's first eat before we go, otherwise we stay empty stomach." This said Ignacius stands up and pushes his chair in a way of the couple leaving the scene." The guy is furious at Ignacius and says it to him, "Mate, you should had mind your own dam business."

Ignacius, "Me sorry me no englesse!" Then he grabs the chair smacking a guy in a head, takes him by his collar placing his neck on chair's leg and breaks his neck for good. Then all three of them make a slow stroll down the street to avoid attention from what just happened, but the girl approached them. She says, " Sawadee Krap, thank you saved me. My name is Pan Narak."

Ignacius, "You get better focking lost too or otherwise you sleep in dumpster.", the girl he just saved ran away.

Mage, "You should not be so harsh."

Ignacius, " I am sure she is a prostitute or worse because I just lay down her customer and she is looking so friendly looking for another customer."

Simon, "Here is our ride to our beach resort, lets get in before we become a local sensation."

The guys later the night went to a meeting point at a bar after they had all afternoon to catch some sun on their skins. One guy is sitting at a reserved table next to a palm tree waving our three friends down, he calls himself El Paso, "Hi Hibler!"

Simon, "a? You have problems with us?", El Paso relaxes his shoulders down the chair he is sitting and smiles, "Guys, after our active fire standard training I have not seen you rookies!", Simon, "I was happy enough to know it."

Paso, "I heard you guys are going to a top secret mission to save the world, it is so confidential you cannot share it on Fokbook? "

Simon, "You know Facebook is just communist malware but for free?", all laughed before they ordered their drinks.

The guys were enjoying their pineapple juice with rum, smoking their Cuban cigars El Paso has brought them from Cuba. Simon, "This is a proper Cuban missile crisis here I am holding.", El Paso, "You never win against communists.", and they laugh.

"I was long before you two working on these projects when I met Magnum, he was a shy kid before we thought him ways of murder, but most creepy enough is he is still shy kid.", once said El Paso laughed making others to smile except Mage.

Ignacius, "Tell me about it, today we run into a shy couple with one guy getting all talk a lot with me before he ends up ill."

El Paso, "You know this makes me think Mage is not a creep here, he accepts what it is with his heavy heart but knowing how you play all happy and cool when you bend all these fools. I think I should double lock my bedroom while you around."

"I know and we had to share same bunk beds while we had prep training?", Simon replies. Our Mage was gazing into stars before he had another drink and then all left to sleep since they all had plans.

When guys had too much to drink Ignacius ends up in a royal kickboxing stadium taking a fight against amateur winner fighter in the blue corner, when suddenly lights goes out and comes back on with loud microphone, "Cant you smell what the debt is cooking.", then from podium to run in two guys wearing spandex shorts and spandex masks.

Before then Mage had a good last drink to stay at the seashore to see his friends heading out and have a call a little later, about Ignacius taking a walk by himself and knowing about early flight tomorrow morning. He heads out to the last location he went missing.

They are asking around at the bar they saw him to learn he was talking about amateurs fight he was very interest to.

When they head towards the stadium El Paso taps Mage on his shoulder to tell him to look above into a fog light to see Ignacius face across the other guy. The voice in a stadium announces about the debut of a new fighter, the Cowboy versus the Big Bulldog, to start in next half an hour. They look at each other and say together, "I think we all in for a fight now." The commentator shouts it will be a spectacular night watching this fight: Lithuania vs Georgia!

Mage heads to TV operator room giving a light knock on the door to hit the cable guy on his face with the same door he opens Then mage walks in and pulls the guy's arms in closing doors behind him. He shuts off all communication lines and runs ID caller block blocking a few kilometers all mobile lines off to give some time for them to take Ignacius back.

When the lights shut off, Simon and Paso puts on the spandex suits and looks at each other, Simon, "I hope we never do this again." El Paso smiles, "No worries, our love affair only between us.". Then the guys run in a stadium waving at the guys and heading towards the Big Bulldog holding lighters in their hands to increase his fist blow power.

Simon jumps over ropes taking with him a folding chair and gives a good throw at Ignacius, making him fall down the floor already from weak legs after such limit alcohol in his blood flow.

El Paso runs up to the Black Bulldog and smacks him over the floor, but he pulls back the ropes blocking his face expecting another blow when El Paso sidekicks him few times into his ribs, making his ribs to break and fall on to floor from the pain he has. But he does not stop and picks the Big Bulldog by his legs kicking him into a groin and shouting, "How do you feel now Mr Big Bull?" but Simon and Ignacius grabs him apart saying, "You should stop, have you gone mad, we should really leave now..."

Then commentator's voice appears announcing, "we all know how we love American wrestling and we brought you this show and a surprise present. Hope you guys have a good night and applause to our lovely foreign actors." The crowd gives applause and Mage once he finished with the announcement shuts off the stadium lights. The guys run down the street where Mage is awaiting outside emergency exit with random car he unlocked from his mobile IT device and waves at three guys running out in long coats, Mage smiles and says, "Do you guys expecting to rain tonight?".

Simon, "Nope. We were at Royal Wrestling Stadium."

***

The morning of a flight on TV channel in Thai local news channel Thai BBD is running a news information in English about Korean industrial revolution to avoid loss commerce making more robots to handle manufacturing industry.

When making notices the news headline, Ignacius says, "It would weird to see they would go on low oil strike the machines and turn the streets like in genesis movies, protesting with blasters against police officer."

Simon makes a comment and heads for a showroom, "I would not go to work then."

Mage, "The world is changing and those who probably cannot adopt are on a news channel."

While guys are heading to a bus stop for airport, Ignacius do goes across the street from a bus stop saying to wait for him while he buys some water. He walks on zebra crossing to learn in Thailand zebra crossing does not allow you to have a right to pass the road first.

The vehicle does not stop on a pedestrian line and Ignacius instead jumping away; he jumps in front of the vehicle when the vehicle runs away. Ignacius smashes open the windshield with the driver's face when he places his arm in through the side window and grabs the driver's collar. Then he gives a finishing blow to cave in the window into a vehicle and giving him access to car. He gets in and punches the driver's head until vehicle turns of road and flips over. Ignacius pulls out the driver and continues to kick and punch him.

Then car pulls over with Mage and Simon, they whistle Ignacius and El Paso behind the wheel said, "I thought you guys might use a ride to this flight?"

The tall guy who was watching to road rage is looking at those assailants to drive off and making a smile with waving hands while they drive by him. Then a girl walks up to him and kisses on the check, "How are you today Ban Toya." He replies, "You won't believe what I just witnessed, Pan Narak."

***

The Mage is sitting in an A16 seat in his flight to Seoul and takes down his travel sickness pill to help him have some sleep after long last night. Before his eyes are closing, he watches how Simon and Ignacius are already asleep.

Then he suddenly wakes up to feeling he is in Ignacius body, but he is old and sitting in a wheelchair. The good-looking nurse takes him into a garden, and she is smiling. She then parks him in front of the flower bed, then she smiles and waves to gardeners. The men wave back and he walks to them, then she hugs one and after kisses the other one while she is still holding one's private part. They all smile and laugh after to sit down on the bench covered by trees but directly under Ignacius view, Mage can sense how Ignacius feels angry all boiling inside his body but unable to flinch.

The Japanese nurse spread her leg over one guy's leg giving him access to his finger to go inside her bottom, while other one is kissing and touching her bare breasts.

When the guy pulls his pant down and starts pressing down on her on park bench. Mage suddenly feels gravity and is pulled into a space tunnel to travel in time.

He then appears in Simon's body, having his eyes closed and feeling like he is kissing. Then the body opens his eyes, and he can see Ignacius mother in front of him and in a mirror behind he can see Simon's face. Then a space tunnel pulls him out again, making him travel across the space once more.

He is now in his own body, but he finds out he is a space pirate and the crew captain too. He is on a mission to other planets to help his crew find riches. He travels into a planet of women where they promise a good life; they feed his men; they bed his men, and they feed themselves on his men to find out the women wants his man's soul to hatch the golden eggs. He rounds up surviving men and heads down into a cave as their revenge to break the golden eggs cave.

He then feels the ground is shaking and lights turn dark for him to open his eyes to see the plane is preparing for landing, and he just woke up from having a dream.

While the sunny days are in the past arriving at the passports point. They handle in their passports before they enter the checkpoint and when they had left, the passport officer thought to herself, " Alfa Scheuffer, Tango Ventura and Bravo Dutch; how are strange these Lithuanians names?"

***

Once the team has arrived to location, they left their bags at accommodation in Gangnam sixth-floor apartment and leave for a lunch to see how the life is here and implement the orientation plans of trace and rescue.

Mage, "We are now normal tourists from Bavaria, we always add now yayaya or ahh when we speak."

Simon, "Ya ya ya."

Ignacius, "ahh."

The guys were heading to the local café for a quick shot of coffee and a sandwich when a man was looking at them from a building window across the street. The café staff were in a good mood and one guy behind a till was holding an interest about his customers he stayed close and join the table of theirs to learn about customer service first impression, "Hi guys, I hope you speak English. I am Bibi Bit. I am happy you like our café place."

Simon, "I wonder does he intend to sit here long before we leave.", when he taps his finger on a coffee up looking out the window. He places his arm back on the sofa chair and relaxes his feet.

Mage, "We could use local guide intel about anything we might now know."

Ignacius, "We could take on subcontractor too.", when he smiles and moves his eyes to his fresh interest.

Simon, "We have one extra teammate on the way since it is a four formations in guide book?"

Ignacius, "You do not tell me he is the guy who made us coffee?"

Mage, "I think he makes excellent coffee. Lets ask him about the time he completes his work and head out to see the nightlife."

When the guys were having a routine lunch, the phantom was still looking at them outside his window when Bibi Bit smiles.

Simon, "Ya ya we understand how it is important to hospitality business to provide excellent customer care and we would love to have your time if you don't mind?"

Bit, " How could I help you?", he sits down close and listens intensely.

Mage, "Ahh we are here new and a little worried about nightlife hidden dangers and we would be happy to ask you to have us to show around and as an extra job."

Ignacius, "How about 500000 won for a three day's tour guide after work, ya?"

Bit smiles and starts thinking he could really use a deposit to add for his new rent key money to rent his own apartment. Simon knows they need to start with local crime gangs to find intel that is free of access to lead points, and he thinks about how he could take the point at the moment. Simon, " How about local place we could treat you to serve yourself soup because it is cold here from our sunny place."

Bit, "Maybe I could ask you guys how I could spell your names?"

Simon, "I am Vlad Tango, this brown hair guy who not much of spoke ya is Algimant Bravo and the guy with beard all over his smile is Pioter Romeo.", he smiles and gives his hand, "I am happy to know you."

Bit, "I am sure you guys are funny ones, I am happy to head out. I close the shop around 8PM so come before then to have shots on the house before we head out."

Mage thanks and adds his hand too to a former handshake when Ignacius adds his hand too turning into team shake when Ignacius says, "fighting", he smiles and all let go for the handshake, all laughing in tears.

When guys walk into the street, they know they made a first step to infiltrate the local community to look for a crime organization and find the lead to hostage location before it is too late.

Mage, "I think we are now Littland Organized crime gang taking over the control."

Simon, "Do you really think it is ok, how about our boss Jon Sin, you know he hired us from Japan?"

Ignacius, "We will do well in a murder case from our last kill point?"

Then they all smile to themselves while walking away laughing and repeating, "the Littland group hehehehe."

When guys had a good drink, they end up in local food stool singing and overflowing soju shots one after another for Simon to see the group of funny guys in a suit with palm tree t-shirts telling the old lady off. He stands up and says to his drunk friends he needs to take a leak. He walks around the back of outdoors toilet to find a brick, and then he walks up to gangster looking guy to hit him over the back of his head with a brick. When Ignacius shows up from other side walking by hit, one guy with his shoulder and then before anything happens he slaps the guy over his face making him hit the ground. When they finish kicking them all over the floor they feel so bad they let one survivor go when he screams, "I take you to court for this", and Simone to reply with a smile on his face, "You should tell this to Littland Group."

They come back from a good fist fight to find Mage and Bit holding to each other shoulders pointing fingers at each other and saying to each other, "no it was not you.", Mage hicks up and looks at their teammates asking them, "did you guys had to sock each other off so long in a men's bathroom ya?"

Simon, 'ahh you just look like you will not sleep alone tonight."

Bit looks at them and says, "you guys start speak English or this tour guy will go crazy."

Simon sits down and opens an extra bottle of soju, "Hey Bit, have you heard about Littland crime group around here because we just ruffed their feathers up."

Bit, "I never heard of those pricks, show me them and I beat them down to a pulp for scaring our beloved tourists here."

Ignacius, "ahh then might I ask you who is the real villein around here in case I might run into them?"

Bit, "This Aisel Hasel Goon and his prick Sin On, there are always like on crime scenes and all over the news but never seen prison."

Simon, "ahh.", Simon and Ignacius both pick Mage and Bit to head off to taxi point to help them home.

Mage walks in a kitchen to help himself with a cup of water of his headache and sees Bibi Bit laying on the floor. He looks at Simon, "We are holding our team briefing today because our teammate have just landed and should be in an hour."

Simon, "No worries. I just quickly help Bit to sober up because I think he will have some wonderful coffee once he shows up at work."

Mage, "OK."

Simon, "By the way, is it the best they had in a street league here abusing this grandmother for a petty cash?"

Mage, "I do not know, but why you guys made them scream like pigs nearly scaring me and our buddy Bit? I had to have good few drinks together to make me forget about it."

Simon, "No worries."

Mage, "We should announce fictional crime boss ASAP about Jon Gi Sigis and his right-hand arm about Jon Sin. We need strong diversion because lawmakers and law administration units are not aware of our presence and won't until we all turn to ashes."

Then a later taxi arrives outside their apartment block for a young lady to walk out with a large grey hat and large brown coat holding a silver hand luggage in her hand, making her way to three friends waving and smiling at her.

He stops, lowers her head and smiles after, "Konnichi-wa, I am Sakura Uto."

Simon, "Well, denim and leather has brought us all together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 110 15
!WARNING! All chapters are short! Deku/Izuku had a crush on Shoto for a while now; While Shoto was forced to date momo because she had a mafia friend...
2.1K 74 14
Kuoyou finds Junichirou trying to assassinate the boss and stops him, but she's impressed with his talent and blood lust, so instead of trying to kil...
3.7K 66 22
As you were running you could only think of him to come and save you. You smiled at since he heard you, and at his approaching figure but it slowly f...
35.8K 3.7K 94
Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan.