SpideyPool

Por bat_rayy

Mais

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Authors note
11
12
13
Authors note
14
Quick questions/ authors note
Questions part 2
15
16
Book 2 is now out

3

34.3K 1K 1.1K
Por bat_rayy

~Peter P.O.V.~

I couldn't help myself but feel sorry for the man in front of me. I was probably even more shocked to find out he pretty much wore his mask all the time. I watched as he grabbed the bottom of his masked and peeled it up off his head, inhaling as he did so. I stared at his face for a while and only one word came to mind. "Beautiful" I said quietly. Wade's eyes snapped open at the word and let out the breath that he was holding.

"Uhm pete, I think your talking about some one else, because I am anything but beautiful" he said gesturing to his face. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Fine, your not beautiful, your handsome, gorgeous, etcetera Wade" I said cupping his face in my hands. He froze at the contact. His skin was covered with scabs, burns, and what not that where constellations moving and changing, it also had an interesting soft yet rough texture to it. I smiled at him and kissed his fore head.

"So you're not going to stab me with a pitch fork or light me on fire?" He asked moving my hands off his face.

"Of course not, why would I?"

"Because I'm uglier then Frankenstien's monster" he said looking at our intertwined hands.

I sighed. "Wade your not ugly to me, your beautiful on the inside and out side, well besides killing for money but that has nothing to do with this conversation at all. And if you think your so quote un quote ugly that just means no one is going to try to steal you away from me" I said pulling him into a hug earning a grin from the merc.

"Fine you win this argument Peter and bonus points for cheering me up slightly with the whole no one stealing me from you, but of course we have to be in a dating relationship before we can prevent any one from stealing me from you" I chuckled at his logic.

"Fine, Wade would you, you know, like to be my boyfriend?"

"Hmm I don't know peter, your kinda high maintenance for my life style" I shot him a glare but he just smiled "of course I'll be your boyfriend Peter" I smiled back and gave him a quick peck on the lips. " Really not even a full kiss?" He said shooting me and annoyed look.

"Hey we agreed that on our date Saturday I'd give you a 'full' kiss" I defended. He rolled his eyes then started tickling me.We ended up having a tickling war but I had no chance of winning since wade was much stronger then me and easily repined me every time I tried moving away. I ended up just giving up and started to figure out how to use my web shooters with out him noticing, but that plan was short lived due to my phone ringing from the living room. "Wade I need to get that" I said gently pushing him away, he obeyed and followed me into the living room and wrapped his arms around my waist as I answered my phone "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Peter Parker I'm speaking to?"

"Yes it is"

"Is May Parker your Aunt?" My heart sank fearing the worst.

"Yes she is, is everything ok?"

"No, she's at the hospital with life threatening injuries, we wanted to inform you so that you could be able to say goodbye" my legs gave out and thank god Wade was still holding onto me.

"What where her injuries and what hospital is she at?"

"She was shot" the man on the other line said then rattled off the hospital's name, I said a thanks the hung up and turned to Wade.

"We need to get to the hospital, Aunt May was shot"

"What one?" he asked embracing me again. I said the name then suddenly we where in front of the hospital and I was feeling sick and ended up falling into Wade. "Sorry but teleporting was the quickest way even though it's some times hard to handle" Wade said helping me stand up and walk into the hospital.

"Where's May Parker's room?" Wade asked the receptionist as I clung to his arm as if it was my life support. She gave us the room number and we quickly headed over there and stopped outside her room. "I'll wait out here ok?" Wade said kissing my check, I grabbed his hand.

"Could you please come in with me just in case she... and she also wanted to meet you cause your kinda the first guy I've dated" I muttered.

"Alright" he said holding my hand tighter. We walked into Aunt May's room, I sat down beside her bed and held her hand as Wade stood awkwardly by the door.

"Peter is that you?" She asked weakly.

"Yes it is Aunt May" she looked at me and smiled weakly, her gaze then moved over to Wade.

"Who's this?"

"Aunt May I'd like to introduce you to Wade" I said gesturing him over.

" Nice to meet you Mrs. Parker" He said nervously as he stood beside me.

"It's nice to finally have a face for the name Wade" she said giving him a weak smile.

"Aunt May do you know who did this to you?" I asked debating if this was a just enough reason to actually kill some one.

"I'm not sure but they said something about you and Spider-man" she replied and my heart dropped into my stomach. This thing is all my fault again I thought as Wade put a hand on my shoulder. "Peter I want you to know that I love you and that your the best nephew I could ever ask for" Aunt May said causing tears to well up in my eyes.

"I love you too Aunt May" I said squeezing he hand tightly as she let out her last breaths.

Wade went over and pressed to call nurse button to alert them that Aunt May had Passed aways. I pulled my legs up to my chest and started sobbing, as a dark coldness started to slowly fill the room. I looked up at a solemn Wade while a black mist started to take a humanoid form behind him. "Hello Wade" the woman said when she finally materialize, her face reminded me of a sugar/ day of the dead skull, she was wearing a long black dress witch contrasted with her white skin. Wade turned around to face her.

"Oh hey Death, how have you been?"

She shrugged. "The same as always. Is this a soul that you Knew?" She asked, Wade walked over to me and rested a hand on my shoulder.

"She's my boyfriend's Aunt" he said and he squeezed my shoulder. I looked back to where Aunt May was laying, a glowing light lifted up out of her and floated towards Death who gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'll take care of your Aunt if you look after Wade" she said as Wade kissed the top of my head. "Oh Wade, I'm truly glad you found some one of this world that you love" She said as she faded away. Wade wrapped his arms around my shoulders as we waited for the nurse to come. Eventually she came, checked her pulse then told us the tragic news that we had already known. She said something about a social worker or something like that but I wasn't in the mood to listen.

"Hey Peter, come on let's go to the family room that the nurse told us to go to" Wade said after probably realizing that I wasn't going to move with out prompting. Sighing I forced my self out of the chair and followed Wade since he knew where he was going. We sat down on the couch and Wade pulled me to his side. I stayed cuddled against him till the social worker walked in. She sat down across from us and explained that since I had fairly recently turned seventeen that I still needed to have an adult looking after me. Wade perked up at that obviously not knowing that we wouldn't be allowed to be in a relationship because that would be illegal, well not like that would matter to the merc since his whole job is based around doing illegal stuff. I nodded at the social worker then pulled out my phone and called Steve since I knew he wouldn't mind being my guardian for a year. The phone went to voice mail and that was when I remembered that Steve still didn't know how to use his phone. I sighed then phoned Tony.

"Hey Peter what's up?" Tony said answering the phone.

"I need to talk to Steve but he didn't answer his phone when I had called a few seconds ago" I said resting my head on Wade's shoulder.

"I'll go find him"

"Thanks Tony"

A few minutes later Steve's voice came on over the phone."Hey Peter, sorry about not answering earlier, I still don't know how to answer my phone"

"It's fine Steve, but do you mind coming to the hospital, it's about Aunt May."

"I'll be right over"

"Ok" I said giving him the address, floor number and the room number. We hung up and I moved closer to Wade until there was a knock on the door. Wade got up and opened the door for the super solider.

"Hey" Steve said sitting beside me and ruffled my hair.

"Hey" I replied as Wade sat on the other side of me and wrapped an arm around me. The social worker explained the situation to Steve as he listened intently and nodded every few minutes to let her know that he was still paying attention. I snuggled against Wade not wanting to hear abut what happened to Aunt May again. Wade smiled and kissed my head as the social worker finished explaining.

Steve nodded one last time "sure I'll be Peter's guardian, I don't mind." He said smiling slightly.

"Alright" she said pulling out some paper work. "I just need you two to fill out these forms." She said pushing the papers towards me and Steve. We filled out the forms with her help and with her explaining what each one was for. Probaly after an hour we finished filling out the forms and I was officially Steve's to look after. We eventually headed back to Aunt May's house. Sighing I grabbed the phone and threw my self onto the couch and phoned our lawyer and a funeral home to do all of her last wishes and plan the funeral.

A couple tough weeks passed and life was finally getting back to being semi-normal and semi-bearable with Aunt Mays passing. The funeral was alright, lots of people showed up including MJ and Gwen. Wade and Steve helped me move into Stark Tower, and luckily neither Steve or Tony realized that Wade and Deadpool where one in the same. I had been going to Wade's after school since it was easier to do homework there even with all of Wade's flirtations then at home with Steve always asking about how to use technology, or what I was working on, or who I was Texting (It was always Wade), or Tony trying to do my home work for me. I had been going back to school the past week and everything was going alright even though I wasn't really able to ever pay attention fully. I was sitting in class ignoring what ever we where supposed to do and instead texted Wade about what we where planning on doing for out date tonight since we still haven't went on the previous date we had planned.

'Dude I ship Stony so hard!' Wade texted mid conversation.

'Do I want to ask now or later?'

'Steve plus Tony as a couple, DUH!' I rolled my eyes at my phone because of my insane boyfriend.

'Wade you need to exit the internet and step away from the computer, you've been on the internet way to long'

'NEVER!!!!!!!!' He replied just as the bell rung. I rushed out of school and head back to Stark Tower to get ready for my date with a clinically insane Canadian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N thank you so much RougeRain helping me figure out who should be Peter's gaurdin because I couldn't decide

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

420K 14.2K 30
[COMPLETED] Nemo was intimidating and Peter was definitely intimidated
199K 8.8K 16
#JustWriteIt Peter gets turned into a 6 year old by Loki Boy X Boy Stony Superfamily Spideypool And some other gay ships YAYYYYY
2.6K 101 26
Do I know you? HarryPotterxDracoMalfoy
167K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)