The Slytherin Princess - Year...

By AnamhDay

The seventh part of un unforgettable story. A Wizarding World Story Lucy's future has been planned out for he... More

July 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
July 1997
July 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
August 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
September 1997
September 1997
September 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
September 1997 - October 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
October 1997 - November 1997
November 1997
December 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
December 1997 - January 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
January 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
January 1998
January 1998 - February 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
March 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
April 1998
April 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
May 1st 1998
May 1st 1998
May 2nd 1998

May 1st 1998

107 1 0
By AnamhDay

Lucy watched on proudly as the students returned their smiles and laughs. She turned to Harry and the Professor just as he collapsed to the floor.

"Harry?" Lucy called out. She watched him as he seemed to battle his own thoughts.

A piercing scream echoed through the hall as Lucy turned her attention to the source. A young Hufflepuff sat on the floor and covered her ears.

Another scream from behind her made her flinch. The Ravenclaw also held her hands over her ears in attempt to shield the noise.

"I know that many of you will want to fight." A loud voice echoed through Lucy's head. Voldemort's voice. She watched as each and every student began to react to his voice. "Some of you might even think to fight is wise." The Dark Lord continued.

"But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded." His voice whispered into her. "You have one hour."

Lucy looked to Hermione and then to Harry who seemed almost exhausted from it.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Lucy heard Felicity call out.

Her lips parted in shock as the red-head pointed to Harry.

Ginny was the first to move. She stood in front of Harry and grabbed his arm. Lucy watched as Hermione, Cho and others quickly formed around him too.

Lucy instinctively stepped forward as well and faced Felicity.

"Parcivall? What the hell are you doing?" Felicity snapped at her.

A commotion at the door caused everyone to look over their shoulders as Mr. Filch entered the hall. "Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" He screeched.

Lucy turned back to Professor McGonagall as she stood in front of all the students. "They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" she huffed at him annoyed. "As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss Eastchurch and the rest of Slytherin house, from the hall." McGonagall explained.

Lucy watched in shock as did the others.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to ma'am?" Filch asked her.

"The dungeons would do." McGonagall declared.

Lucy flinched for a second before the Professor came to her side. "Not this one." She quickly said to Mr. Filch.

Lucy watched in shock as the others gave her deathly glares as they were led out. She dropped her head in guilt as they were removed from the hall.

The Professor turned and walked over to Harry while Lucy stood numb. They talked in hush tones before nodding at each other.

"Lucy, we have to go." Ginny said as she grabbed her hand. Lucy looked up to the calm redhead and nodded. She followed her and the others out of the hall and outside of the castle.

"We have to protect the school." Ginny explained to Lucy.

"Okay, let's do it." She answered her.

The two of them found Ginny's parents, who Lucy learned were Arthur and Molly.

"It's never too late to fight for good." Molly whispered to her as she gave her shoulders a squeeze.

Lucy returned the affection with a warm smile as they explained what they needed to do.

"Come on!" Ginny called out to Lucy as the two of them ran around the castle and found a clearing.

"Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimigotum." Lucy and Ginny confidently incanted. As their magic joined the protection around the castle, strengthening it.

They continued the incantation until the entire castle was covered.

"Oh my gosh. Ginny!" Lucy exclaimed with a gasp.

Ginny returned her expression with a confused frown.

"I have to find Harry, it's just clicked!" Lucy screamed excitedly as she ran back to the castle.

As she hurried up the stairs towards the Ravenclaw tower Lucy peered outside one of the castle windows. A light shot up outside the protection and attempted to break it.

The first failed but after a few seconds passed, a larger force projected and shot through it, breaking it into billions of pieces.

The enchantment began to fall down, cascading through the night sky as Lucy felt a wave of horror. Voldemort was here and he was minutes away from entering the castle.

Lucy pushed on; through the students she made her way closer to Ravenclaw tower.

"Harry!" She screamed when she saw him running down the stairs towards her.

"Not now, Luce. Busy!" He shouted. Lucy quickly turned on her heel and ran alongside him.

"I've seen it. The diadem, I know where it is." She said through her breaths as the skipped down the stairs.

"The room of requirement." Harry blurted as if he already knew.

"Yes, but I know where." Lucy added. He looked to her in shock before a smile crept onto his face.

"Let's go." He said quickly as the two of them ran down the corridors.

It took them a few minutes to reach the empty corridor. Harry looked to Lucy as she manifested the same room she had seen the diadem in.

The large oak doors appeared before them and she pushed them open.

"We have to hurry." Harry said to her. Lucy nodded and grabbed his hand as she quickly manoeuvred around the aisles of junk. "I've never seen it like this before." She heard Harry say behind her.

"It's a mess, I know. Almost impossible to remember where things are." Lucy mumbled as she worked out where they were. "Over here." She said.

They ran further until Harry stopped and Lucy recognised the cleared space.

"It's here." Harry whispered.

Lucy walked straight over to where the diadem sat. Harry came over behind her and looked at the piece in front of them.

"That's it." He whispered. Lucy looked over at him and nodded.

The two stood quietly until a rustle brought their attention of their shoulders.

"Draco." Lucy whispered. He stood with Theo, Vincent and Felicity Eastchurch.

She could see him relax at the sight of her, but her attention quickly turned to Felicity beside Theo.

She had her wand pointed at the two of them, almost ready to attack.

"Eastchurch, what're you doing?" Theo snapped at her. She took a few steps away from the boys and eyed Lucy and Harry with a deathly glare.

"You heard the Dark Lord. He wants Harry." She spat.

"Don't be daft." Theo said annoyed at her.

Lucy subtly grabbed her wand out of her pocket and raised it to meet her.

"Stupefy!" Felicity shot at Harry and Lucy.

With a second to spare Lucy stood in front of Harry and blocked the stun.

Felicity sent a silent stun at Lucy and Harry again, but she was able to deflect it.

"Stupefy!" A spell shot across from over Lucy's shoulder. She quickly looked and saw Hermione and Ron run over to them. The spell just missed Felicity, but her expression turned to anger.

"You'll pay for that one, Mudblood!" Felicity screamed at her.

Lucy looked to the young Slytherin in shock, but the look of disgust and shock at her words from Theo and Draco were a nice surprise.

"Eastchurch enough." Theo snapped again. She ignored him as she held her wand higher at Hermione.

Everything seemed to happen at once as Draco, Theo and Vincent moved around the space until they were standing with Lucy, Harry, Hermione and Ron, and felicity had cast a Fiendfyre curse.

It was dark magic that she used, and Lucy watched as she struggled to contain it.

"Oh god, she's going to set the whole place on fire." Lucy whispered to the others as Felicity panicked.

She felt Draco's hand grab onto hers from in front of her and the warmth calmed her.

"I can't!" Felicity screamed in a panic.

"Let's get out of here!" Ron shouted beside her.

"Lucy let's go." She heard Harry say.

Draco also noticed his tone of urgency and quickly ushered her after the trio. Theo and Vincent close behind him as Felicity also ran after them.

She stole a glance over her shoulder as Vincent made the mistake to stop running and start climbing one of the heaps.

Felicity mimicked his actions and Lucy gasped in shock.

"Keep moving." She heard Draco say sternly to her as they followed Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"Here!" she heard Ron shout. They came to an abrupt halt as Ron threw Harry, Draco and Theo an old broomstick each.

Hermione mounted on with Ron and they took off. Harry disappeared after them.

"Come on, Lucy!" Draco called out. Lucy quickly swung her leg over and Draco kicked off the ground, a second after Theo.

Lucy clung to Draco as they sped around the room. The fire had completely engulfed half of the things in the room already and Lucy looked down to see Felicity standing on top of one of the mounds, Vincent nowhere in sight.

"We have to help her!" Lucy called out to Draco.

She earned a worried and confused glance from the others, but Theo gave her a nod. He quickly flew back down and passed her, effortlessly picking her up as he went by and he met the rest of them near the entrance.

It was a hard landing, as all their brooms got caught and flung them off.

The heat from the fire was like nothing Lucy had felt before.

She rolled on the hard stone floor as her and Draco were knocked to the ground.

She sat up at the last second to see Harry stab the diadem with what appeared to be a large tooth.

Black smoke emitted from the piece in a cloud shape and Ron quickly ran up to it and kicked it, hard, back into the fire.

A black skull burst through the flames, revealing the face of Voldemort before the flames engulfed it and the door swung shut.

Lucy sat in shock, panting heavily as the others took a second to compose themselves as well.

"Are you hurt?" Draco said. His voice brought her back to reality and she looked over at him.

"N-no, I don't think so." She mumbled to him. He edged closer to her and carefully assessed her. With a nod of confirmation he helped her stand.

"Hi." She whispered to him.

"Hi." He replied.

"Harry?" Hermione exclaimed. Lucy looked over to see Harry fall to the ground again. His expression showed a battle in his mind.

"It's the snake." Harry blurted. "She's the last one."

Lucy looked to Draco in shock.

"It's the last Horcrux." She whispered to Draco.

"Look inside him, Harry. Find out where he is. If you find him, we can find the snake." Hermione explained in a hurry.

"And we can end this." Ron added with determination.

It took a minute longer, but Harry had a wave of realisation wash over him. "I know where he is." He mumbled.

"I have to find Tina." Lucy explained to Draco as Harry got to his feet.

"We have to go, Harry." Hermione said to him. "Lucy, you'll be right won't you?" She asked her as she closed the distance between them.

"We'll be fine." Lucy answered before she stole a glance at Draco beside her. "Go. Be safe." She said to Hermione.

Hermione grabbed her in for a hug before she led Harry and Ron away.

"Right, where the hell do you suppose we look for Bones?" Theo asked annoyed.

"Who was she with last time you saw her?" Lucy asked Theo.

He took a second to think before he shrugged. "Probably Pansy and Daphne." He guessed.

"Let's check the Slytherin's rooms first." Lucy said determined. The others agreed though she noticed Felicity remained quiet. "What is it? Going to try and curse us again?" Lucy asked her angrily as she stood in front of her.

She immediately shook her head in response.

"Then what?" Lucy snapped.

"I couldn't help Crabbe." She mumbled. Lucy softened a fraction as she saw Felicity's shoulders shake and tears welled her eyes.

"Vincent made a decision, we all did. Don't blame yourself." Lucy told her confidently.

"Come on." Draco said as he ushered the two of them to move.

Theo and Felicity ran behind Lucy and Draco as they began to head down to the Slytherin common room. As they made their way through the castle, spells were cast in every direction and Death Eaters fought students and Order members in almost every corridor.

"Stupefy!" Lucy cast towards a Death Eater who was nearing closer to a young Hufflepuff.

Draco quickly ushered her further down the stairs as he, Lucy and Theo blocked and sent stuns as they moved. Felicity cowered behind them in fear as they moved in unison to the common room.

"Quickly!" Theo shouted as he held open the door for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 108 10
The second part of un unforgettable story. A Wizarding World Story Lucy Parcivall has finished her first year at Hogwarts. She has made life-long fri...
5.8K 247 59
Started: September 29, 2020 Published: February 26, 2021 Hi lol this is my first Draco fanfic I've ever made. I'm currently putting it on Wattpad mai...
951K 27.1K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
393K 9.7K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...