The Slytherin Princess - Year...

By AnamhDay

The seventh part of un unforgettable story. A Wizarding World Story Lucy's future has been planned out for he... More

July 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
July 1997
July 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
August 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
September 1997
September 1997
September 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
September 1997 - October 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
October 1997 - November 1997
November 1997
December 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes
December 1997 - January 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
January 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
January 1998
March 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
April 1998
April 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes
May 1st 1998
May 1st 1998
May 1st 1998
May 2nd 1998

January 1998 - February 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes

114 1 0
By AnamhDay

"Okay, pass it along." Daphne called out to Lucy. She quickly took another swig from the bottle, her face screwed up after the liquor hit the back of her throat, before she handed it on to Daphne.

They were seated around the prefect couches. Lucy, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Daphne, Theo, Tina, Crabbe and Goyle. Each of them sharing two bottles of fire whiskey, much to the protest of Lucy who at first rejected the drink.

"You can't be serious, Daph?" Blaise called out as he shook his head. "You would not spend a night in the forbidden forest over spending it with the headmaster!" Blaise exclaimed. He threw his head back and laughed, with a few of the others joining him.

"Yes, I would!" Daphne defended. "Snape... scares me." Daphne admitted shyly.

"Bullshit!" Pansy shouted as she laughed harder than the others.

"What's with all the noise?" A voice snapped at the bottom of the prefect staircase. Lucy and the others looked to the source to see Felicity Eastchurch standing with her hands on her hips, glaring at them all. Lucy swore she could hear the others as they groaned and rolled their eyes, just like she did.

"Nothing that concerns you, Eastchurch." Daphne replied unbothered by her.

"You're all being incredibly loud, so yes it does concern me." She snapped. She walked over to them and crossed her arms over her chest, appearing to sulk.

"Annoyed you weren't invited Eastchurch?" Lucy slurred as her eyes rolled again.

"No." Felicity snapped at her.

"Good. Then you won't mind going back to your room and leaving us be." Lucy replied. She didn't look at her as she spoke as the others continued to drink and pass the bottle around.

"Maybe I do mind." Felicity replied matter-of-factly. Her tone was annoyed as she watched the nine of them not include her.

"Eastchurch." Theo threatened quietly. "Go." He finally said sternly. Felicity hesitated for a moment before the others heard the echoes of her footsteps ascending the stairs until they were completely out of hearing.

"Thank god." Tina exclaimed as she took the bottle from Theo next to her before she took a swig herself.

The nine of them continued passing the two bottles around, until the contents were all gone, and they were all feeling the effects of the liquor.

"Okay. You are well and truly drunk." Draco said annoyed after Lucy and Tina wouldn't stop laughing about something nobody else found funny.

"What? Oh, come on." Lucy sighed annoyed.

"No. Let's go." Draco said as he nudged her arm up. Lucy scoffed before she reluctantly agreed and stood up.

"See you all tomorrow." She slurred as she made her way up the stairs, Draco right behind her. "Did you have to go and do that?" Lucy pouted as she began to strip off in their room.

"Yes. You can't handle your liquor and any longer you would've passed out or started throwing up and I did not want to deal with that." He answered annoyed.

"You don't need to deal with me, regardless." Lucy replied.

"Yes, I do." Draco responded as he rolled his eyes at her. He motioned her into the bathroom and turned the shower on for her as she stepped under it.

"I was perfectly capable of looking after myself down there, thank you very much." Lucy called out over the running water.

"The fact that you think you were in control just proves I need to deal with you." Draco replied annoyed.

Lucy turned to face him and stood with her hands on her hips as she pouted at him. "Are you going to come in here or not?" She asked sternly.

She heard Draco sigh before she watched him peel his clothes off and step into the shower with her.

They showered together before Draco dragged her out of the bathroom. He roughly kissed her and his hand grabbed the back of her hair and yanked it down.

She moaned in his mouth as he pushed her onto the bed before he leant over her and teased her entrance with his tip.

"Draco." She whimpered under his touch. "Please." She begged as his tongue moved with hers and he entered her. She gasped at the fullness before she wrapped her hands around his neck as he moved in her.

He thrusted deeper and harder until the feeling in the pit of her stomach caused her release and she moaned out his name, her back arched from the pleasure.

Draco kept his rhythm as his hand trailed up her body and grabbed onto her neck. She gasped as he tightened his grip on her and after a few minutes she orgasmed again. Her legs wrapped around him as he pushed deeper inside her.

Draco trailed his lips down her jaw and onto her neck, playfully sucking and nibbling before she felt his teeth gently graze over her as they sunk into her skin.

"Mm." She moaned with enjoyment; the feeling took her by surprised as she came around him again.

Draco grabbed her legs and pushed them further up, able to thrust into her harder until the two of them moaned out together and found their release.

They stayed in each other's arms for a few extra minutes as they brought their breaths back to normal before Draco gently pulled out of her and the two cleaned up and hopped under the covers.

Lucy felt Draco's fingers trace over her skin as she shut her eyes and welcomed sleep.

FEBRUARY 1998

"Are you right?" Theo asked her as she struggled to repot her mandrake in herbology.

"Mm. he's heavy." She mumbled as he gently took the plant from her grasp and helped her. "I forgot how big they can get." She said as she stifled a laugh.

"Yeah, well we haven't studied mandrakes in class since, what? Our second year?" Theo asked her as he sported a smirk.

"Something like that." Lucy responded as she eyed him.

She felt herself blushing as his eyes hardly moved from hers. She quickly dropped her gaze, embarrassed, before she fixed up the new pot for the mandrake.

"Here." She said as she moved the pot under the plant and watched as Theo effortlessly placed it back into the soil.

"What?" He asked her with a smile.

"Hm?" She replied with a frown.

"You keep looking at me." He answered. His lips formed into a half smile as he watched her.

Lucy quickly shook her head. "Oh, sorry." She mumbled. She tried her best for the remainder of the class to avert Theo's gaze, but each time she stole a glance in his direction he was already watching her.

"How was class?" Draco asked as she sat down at the table for lunch. Theo sat down opposite her between Blaise and Pansy and Tina sat beside her.

"Yeah, good. Yours?" She asked as he pushed some fruit in her direction.

"Fine." He replied. The six of them fell into a comfortable conversation during lunch, though Lucy caught Theo eyeing her a couple of times.

That night, Draco leant against the doorframe of their bathroom as Lucy brushed her teeth.

"What?" She asked him with a frown as he eyed her carefully.

"I noticed Nott looking at you an awful lot today." Draco said. His posture remained confident, but his voice expressed jealously.

Lucy rolled her eyes at his comment. "I think you're forgetting that almost everyone in this school tends to look at me nowadays." Lucy replied matter-of-factly as she walked past him to the bed.

"Not like that, they don't." He replied, sterner.

"Draco, seriously? You're going to get angry over Theo looking at me again?" Lucy sighed annoyed. She closed the distance between them as she held her hands onto his chest. "Did you forget we have matching wedding rings to prove my love for you?" she asked him, showing him her left ring finger with her wedding band and engagement ring on show.

"Doesn't seem to matter to him." Draco replied nonchalantly.

Lucy trailed her hands up his chest until they were wrapped around his neck and held him closer to her. "They matter to me." She declared.

She watched Draco as he fought with himself silently for a moment, before he relaxed and wrapped his hands around her waist.

He pulled her body into his before he leant down and kissed her. "And don't forget that." He whispered to her.

His voice sent shivers down her spine before he kissed her again. It became a heated kiss until Lucy was completely naked and pushed back onto the bed. Draco leant over her as he shoved his briefs down and entered her slowly.

Lucy moaned at the pleasure before he began to thrust inside her. He held her hands onto the bed, trapping her, as he edged deeper inside her. A few minutes after he kept up his rhythm, Lucy found her release and moaned out his name.

She flipped him onto his back as she straddled him and began to move her hips, taking full control.

His eyes rolled back in pleasure as she fastened, unable to stop.

"Luce." He moaned through laboured breaths. She kept her momentum as his hands held onto her waist. His grip caused her to sink deeper onto him and her clit rubbed along his pubic bone, releasing another orgasm.

Her moans sent Draco over the edge and she looked down at him to see his head dipped back as he clenched her waist tighter, finding his release as well.

 Lucy leant down and kissed him softly before she carefully peeled herself off him and cleaned up.

Draco grabbed her and pulled her close to him the second she dipped under the sheets and she smiled to herself as his arms held her until she drifted off to sleep.

"It's been months." Lisa exclaimed disappointed to Lucy and Tina.

"I know. But it's not safe for her to reach out, no matter how much she would want to." Lucy explained.

The three of them were talking about Hermione again. Whenever they got together their conversation normally took a turn to her, Harry and Ron. They would discuss what they thought they were doing or where they might be.

They would talk about whether or not Hermione kept her schoolbooks and studied in her spare time.

It was the only thing they could talk about, without thinking the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 141 21
The sixth part of un unforgettable story. A Wizarding World Story Temptations are never easy to decline, especially when they have blonde-hair and bl...
398K 9.8K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...
1.3M 53.1K 42
The survivors of the Second Wizarding War return to Hogwarts after a summer of rebuilding and healing. Harry had been offered a position for Auror Tr...
106K 1.4K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...