(Its your power! ) Mha quirks

Ssimping_Queen tarafından

ᴍʜᴀ Qᴜɪʀᴋꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. 2 Qᴜɪʀᴋꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴀx ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɪꜰ... Daha Fazla

Mist/cloud
Hack/Control
Not apart of the book
Vampire
Phantom shadow
Summon
Burden
Please read
Magical
Amber
NightDream
Gems
Witch\wizard
Lizard
Dragon
Creatures
Forest Nymph
Speedstinger
Angel Warrior
Fox/cat
Glitch
The void
Demon and Angel
Spider
Demon wolfs
300+ Reads?!!?!
Beast Spirit
Request?
Mute
Helloo
Emerald dragon
Queen of the sea
Dream Maker
Avatar
Angel
Color
shapshifter
Acid-wing
Owl
1K!!
Chain Snakes
Hello
Bubbler
Your Fate
Animals
Control
Acid Angel
Ice warrior
Playlist
Body
Wings
Screen
Sky Spirts
My oasis
centaur
Universe
Another story is out!
Doll
Gate Keys + A/n
Guess who
Sketchbook
New story!!
Demon Beast
The power of the zodiac
Winter Beast

te fiti

523 4 0
Ssimping_Queen tarafından

(Mine)

Btw this is a little op quirk soo

Info:
-Basically you can make planets grow,control vines,water,earth bend and talk to animals.
-with controling water there's a lot of things you could do.
- You can also control trees,say you were fighting with someone outside you could control or make trees grow around you.
-Making flowers grow you can make different types of flowers grow like poison flowers and thorn bushes.
-But with good things come bad when you get to mad your quirk can go opposite and turn into a pure rage quirk.
- Fire lava and anything hot, you also have strength and can hold your breath underwater for a long time. your tears also heal people sooo.

If you want you can have wings but it has to be some kind of animal wings like Butterfly wings or fairy wings, maybe some kind of wings made out of grass you choose.

Drawbacks and special moves: you can turn big but not bigger then mt.lady.when you turn big you can make more stuff grow. Headaches and also hand cramps and if you overuse this your whole body can turn green and you can get in planted on the ground for an hour but your body only turns green slowly. When you in the rage state that loses a lot of energy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

696 76 30
« JUSTICE & REMEMBRANCE » Introducing the spirituality of IMAM ALI (as)
404K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.9K 415 28
ᝰ⎯ where i make carrds for a small price ₍ reopening soon ! ₎ #1 in carrd shop (february 2024) #1 in carrd (february 2024) #1 in carrds (february 2...
9.7K 532 9
Cuma kumpulan cerita cerita gitu aja ehehe