๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ โ†’ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐‰๐€๐‘๏ฟฝ...

Av mss_fantasy5

โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ( ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ณ๐™น๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ ) โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก โ–ฌโ–ฌ a jedi and a m... Mer

๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
PROLOGUE
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

8K 282 28
Av mss_fantasy5

⌜                            ⌝

CHAPTER TWELVE

⌞                            ⌟

ARTEMIS woke up before Din did. She blinked a couple of times before getting up, careful not to wake him in the process. Then, she moved to sit next to Toro, who was still standing guard.

"Hey," she greeted him. "Did something happen?"

Toro shook his head. "It's been quiet."

Artemis nodded, her green eyes darting towards the ridge the assassin was hiding behind. Now that she knew, she could feel a presence behind it.

"So, how did you end up working with a Mandalorian?" Toro asked curiously. "He doesn't seem as someone who works with someone else."

Artemis smiled. "We met a couple of years ago. In fact, it was right here on Tatooine. Since then, we've been traveling together," she added, shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal. She knew Din wasn't one to show emotions in front of poeple so she didn't want to show Toro that Din cared for her.

"Well, if you ever get tired of him, you're always welcome on my ship," Toro said, giving her a cheeky smile.

Artemis shook her head, grinning. "I'll remember that."

Toro looked at the sky. "It's about time we wake him up. Will you do me the favor, Lady Rogue?"

Artemis stood up and made her way to Din before kneeling in front of him and placing her hand on his shoulder.

"I am already awake," Din told her quietly. "Seems like you're already replacing me for another," he added, amused and a bit jealous at the same time.

"You know I would never do that," Artemis told him, pulling her hand back.

"I know."

They stood up and made their way towards Toro.

"Get on your bike," Din told the young bounty hunter. "Ride as fast as you can towards those rocks."

"That's your plan?" Toro asked, scoffing, as Artemis sat down behind Din on the speeder. "She'll snipe us right off the bikes."

Din threw two flash charges towards him. "It's a flash charge. We alternate shots, it'll blind any scope temporarily. Combine that with our speed and we got a chance."

"A chance?" Toro repeated.

"Hey, you wanted this," Din said. "Get ready." He then handed Artemis the two flashes.

Din and Toro rode their speeders towards the rocks and Artemis fired off the first flash shot. She had to close her eyes after that because of the bright light and hoped that the assassin had to, too.

A shot hit the ground between the two speeders, indicating that the assassin had indeed been bothered by the light.

"Now!" Din called over to Toro.

He fired off his flash shot and once again Artemis closed her eyes. Another shot missed them. Artemis was clutching onto Din tightly, not wanting to be thrown off.

Toro fired off another flash shot but Artemis could tell this one wasn't as good as the other ones were.

A shot hit the front of Artemis and Din's speeder and the two of them were thrown off. Artemis flew through the air and hit the ground with a thud before rolling further to try and break her fall.

"Artie!" Din's voice came as he fired off another flash shot so Toro could get close enough.

Artemis pushed herself off the ground and saw Din running towards her. He stood between her and rocks when another shot was fired, hitting him right in the chest. It knocked him into Artemis and both of them fell onto the ground.

"Din!" Artemis exclaimed, her crawling towards him. "Are you all right?"

He groaned but nodded nevertheless. "Yeah."

Artemis pulled him up with her. "We better check up on Toro. You know, to see if he can somehow win from Fennec in a fight."

Din chuckled and Artemis pulled her hood over her head, knowing that Fennec Shand would definitely recognize her.

The two of them made their way towards the rocks, passed Toro's speeder and found him rolling with Fennec on the ground, trying to get the upper hand — which he clearly hadn't.

"Nice distraction," Din said, pointing his blaster at Fennec. Artemis stood next to him, her arms crossed.

Fennec let go of Toro, who groaned.

"Not bad, kid," Artemis said, smiling as she extended her hand to him.

"Thanks," he muttered, taking it, and she pulled him up. "Good work, partner," he then told Din.

"Cuff yourself," Din ordered Fennec, throwing her some cuffs.

Fennec sighed and while she did that, Din looked back at Toro.

"Why don't you go find your blaster?"

"A Mandalorian," Fennec said, looking up at Din, as Toro went to look for his blaster. "It's been a long time since I've seen one of your kind." She stood up. "Ever been to Nevarro? I hear things didn't go so well there, but it looks like you got off easy."

"You don't have to worry about getting to Nevarro," Toro said, once he had found his blaster, "or anywhere else, once we turn you in. You know, I really should thank you. You're my ticket into the Guild."

Artemis shuffled nervously. Something told her that he shouldn't have said that.

"You're welcome," Fennec said dryly.

The four of them headed back down to the one speeder

"Uh-oh," Fennec said. "Looks like two of us has to walk."

Din pushed her down. "Or we could drag you."

"Then one of you will still have to walk."

The three of them moved further away from her so she was out of earshot.

"All right," Toro said, "so what is the plan?"

"I need you to go find that dewback we saw," Din told him.

"And leave you here with my bounty and my ride? Yeah, I don't think so, Mando."

Din glanced at the horizon before looking back at him.

"Okay, I'll do it, but Rogue stays."

"I never say no to good company," Toro said, grinning at Artemis.

"Watch her," Din ordered, gesturing at Fennec, "and don't let her get near the bike. She's no good to us dead."

He gave Artemis a last glance before turning around and stalking into the desert.

Artemis and Toro looked at Fennec before the latter settled himself onto the speeder.

Artemis sat down against a rock some feet away from the assassin and kept her eyes upon her the whole time.

"Take a hologram, it'll last longer," Fennec told her.

"Quiet," Toro said, before glancing at Artemis. "You okay, Lady Rogue?"

"Never better," Artemis muttered.

***

"Oh, it's been a while," Fennec sighed. "Oh, look, the suns are coming up."

"Quiet," Toro said, gazing at the sunrise.

"Look, there is still time to make my rendezvous in Mos Espa," she continued and Artemis didn't like the way this was going. "Take me to it and I can pay you double the price on my head."

"I don't care about the money," Toro replied honestly.

"Oh, so the Mandalorian and the woman you call Lady Rogue keep all the money for themselves?"

Toro scoffed. "Only because I let them."

"Doesn't seem that way."

Artemis stood up, making both of them look at her. They could all feel the air that surrounded her.

"Quiet," she told the assassin. "Don't listen to her," she then added to Toro.

"I mean, it seems like he's calling all the shots," Fennec continued, nodding at where Din had disappeared in the desert.

"Shows what you know," Toro said. "I hired Mando and Lady Rogue, this is my job. Bringing you in will make me a full member of the Bounty Hunters Guild."

"You already have something the Guild values far more than me," Fennec said, smiling, as she glanced at Artemis. "You just don't see it."

"What?"

"The Mandalorian," Fennec said, before pausing and nodded at Artemis, "and the Jedi. His armor Aline's worth more than any bounty and I heard the price on her head is ten million."

Toro looked impressed, but nevertheless said, "I already told you, I don't care about the money."

"Then think what it would do for your reputation," Fennec continued, getting Toro's attention. "A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro, took some high value target, worked with a Jedi, and went rogue."

"That Mandalorian?" Toro questioned.

"Like I said, you don't see many," Fennec said. "You bring the Guild that traitor, and they'll welcome you with open arms. Your name will be legendary."

"Don't listen to her, Toro," Artemis said firmly, as he sighed and got off the speeder. She could feel the conflict inside of him.

"How can we be sure he's the one?" Toro asked Fennec.

"Word is, he still has the target and Jedi with him," Fennec said. "Some say it's a child. Look if you're afraid to take him on, fear not. I can help you with that. Take some advice, kid. You wanna be a bounty hunter? Make the best deal for yourself and survive."

"Toro," Artemis said quietly. "Don't listen to her."

But he ignored her as he walked closer to Fennec and gestured for her to stand up. For a moment, neither one of them moved, then, Toro pulled out his blaster and shot Fennec down.

Artemis sighed and he turned around to point his blaster to her.

"You honestly believe her?" the red haired questioned him, her hands itching closer to her lightsaber.

"I believe her when she said I have to make the best deal for myself and survive," Toro said.

"If you do things, things will end badly for you," Artemis warned him.

Toro huffed. "I'm not sure if you noticed but I am the one with the blaster."

Artemis tilted her head. "You are underestimating me, Toro."

She could tell he was getting frustrated. "Is that so? I haven't seen you lift a finger! Mando is always the one doing things!"

Artemis eyes glowed an emeral green. "Is that so?" She then grabbed a lightsaber from her belt and ignited it. "You still have a lot to learn, kid."

Toro narrowed his eyes and shot at her. Artemis easily blocked it and sent it back towards him. His eyes widened and he quickly jumped out of the way. Then, he continued to fire, quicker this time. Artemis blocked them all, moving her lightsaber swiftly.

And then another shot was heard and Toro dropped to the ground, dead. Artemis looked up to see Din standing a couple of feet away, his blaster pointed at where Toro had stand.

Artemis sighed and turned her lightsaber off before hanging it back onto her belt.

"What a waist," she said, kneeling down next to Toro and closing his eyes. She then took his money bag and threw it over to Din. "I guess we don't need the dewback after all."

Din grunted. "We better get going."

"You promised me a detour, remember?" Artemis said, standing back up. "And this time, I'm driving."

Word count: 1814

Chapter twelve is done! I hope you enjoyed it!! :)

Next chapter is one of my favorites so I'm looking forward to publish that! :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think of it!

Published: 03.03.2021

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

23.8K 710 35
'a Jedi and a Mandalorian? they'll never see it coming...' #1 PedroPascal (08/11/23) #1 Mando (29/02/24)
66.7K 1.8K 89
Taking on a Padawan Learner was at the very bottom of Anakin Skywalker's bucket list. No, scratch that - it had never been on there to begin with. Ye...
1.3M 34.2K 103
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." Highest rankings: #1 anakinskywalker #1 anakin #1 obiwankenobi #1 padawan #1...
194K 4.7K 102
Anakin Skywalker X Female Reader "What are you sorry for, your love or your arrogance?" Through impending circumstances, Jedi Padawan y/n y/l/n, stu...