๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By l4nguid

[๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’: ongoing] "๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๏ฟฝ... More

๐„๐˜๐„๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

1.4K 77 18
By l4nguid

The sun's beaming rays burst through the window curtains waking l/n up. L/n's mind is processing the thoughts of today while continuing to hug her pillow. Low groans escape her lips as she gets up and out of her bed. Dragging her feet to the closet, l/n takes her uniform that her mom had ironed the day before and takes it off the hanger. She starts undressing and throwing her pajamas onto her bed, she puts on her new found uniform and pats it down making sure it isn't wrinkly, while doing so l/n takes her socks and pulls them up to her knees. Afterwards, l/n makes her bed and leaves her room while picking up her backpack and adjusting it onto her shoulders. 

l/n goes to the kitchen and takes an apple out of the fruit bowl, she then proceeds to open the refrigerator and takes out her water bottle that she had placed in the fridge the night before. She places the water bottle in the side pocket of her backpack and heads to front door. While putting on her shoes she says goodbye to her parents.

"Remember to text me when you arrive at school."

"Alright, alright I will, now bye!" The teen waves her parents goodbye as she closes the front door and leaves the house. 

                                                                             -

The girls commute to school wasn't uneventful. It was rather noisy, as she walked she heard the liveliness of children as many were going back to school today. She heard the quarrels of children and the rustles of leaves moving in the wind. The sky was the same as usual, blue. Spring is present and so are the colors swarming all around l/n.  As l/n continues to walk she stops observing her surroundings and rather starts focusing on her thoughts.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴?

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩. 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘈𝘩, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴.

As her thoughts go haywire the sound of students starts getting louder to the point where her thoughts aren't focused on her school life rather where that sound is coming from. The chatter and yelling of people is the only thing going through l/n's head. L/n's thoughts come to an end as the girl observes her surroundings.

Katagiri High.

She's arrived.

                                                                              -

The once lively girl was now being feeble. She stood outside the classroom door contemplating opening it. In all honesty she was nervous, she wanted to make a good impression on her classmates but then again at the same time she could care less. The confidence that was there before once struck her again as she turned the door handle,  the door opened up to a lively and attentive class. Everyone was paying attention to the teacher until she opened the door. 

Stares were coming through out the room wondering who she was. The girl trying not to pay attention to the stares just set her gaze onto the professor. Waiting for the professor to turn around so she wouldn't have to stand in this awkward atmosphere for too long. The professor started to wonder why the class simmered down, turning around to face her students she saw that they were all looking at the corner of the room. The professor turned and saw it was the new student who would be joining their home room. 

"Ah, yes. Come this way so you can introduce yourself to the class."

The girl closed the door behind her and started walking towards the front of the class where the white board was placed. The teacher handed her a blue erasable marker to write with. She wrote her name on the whiteboard watching the blue lines scatter across the board. When she was done she put the cap back on the marker and turned to the class. 

"Hello, my name is l/n y/n and I just transferred here today." The teen cut her introduction short and turned to her teacher waiting for her to assign her a seat so she could get this over with and move on.

"Oh, yes, you can sit in the back over there in the corner."

"Thank you." As the girl said her thanks she walked to the back of the class as everyone turned their head to the back waiting for her to sit down. As she sat down the teacher coughed and got back to the lesson as the class turned their heads back to the professor. 

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴.

The girl placed her chin on her hand as her elbow rested on top of the desk. She was observing the class seeing how they payed attention to the lesson. She turned trying to see who her seatmate would be and saw a boy with disheveled black hair and glasses. She didn't get to see his face as he was buried into his notebook copying down notes. She turned back to the window not wanting to pay attention to the lesson today since it was probably going to be an introduction to the class and syllabuses. 

The window gave her a view of the courtyard. It seemed that some people were on their lunch period and decided to go outside. 

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺.

She had packed lunch the night before but wanted to eat it already since all she had for breakfast was an apple. Fantasizing about her lunch the girl heard shuffling in the distance but paid no mind to it until she got tapped on the shoulder. 

"The class ended, you should go to your next class now". 

The girl turned around to see the person who tapped her shoulder. It was her seatmate. She looked up at him and saw 𝙝𝙞𝙢. The boy from the music store. Without realizing it she took her hand and brushed his bangs up revealing his forehead as she got closer to him looking into his eyes.

𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨.

She realized what she was doing and slowly retracted her hand from his head and took some steps back to give him personal space.

"Ah, sorry, it's just... Aren't you that boy from the music store."

"Yeah, I am, and it's fine you were just curious, although I didn't think you'd recognize me."

"Well at first I didn't recognize you until I saw your eyes, you have really nice eyes by the way." His eyes opened wide, red was then painted across the boy's face after l/n had said that since he rarely got complimented. Regaining his composure he looked back at the girl.

"Thank you for the compliment, but we should head to class." 

"Yeah we should. Also I may be intruding but could I possibly eat lunch with you, sorry it's just I haven't talked to anyone at the school yet. Also, what's your name?"

"Yes you can eat lunch with me just meet me back at home room when your period before lunch ends. Also it's Miyamura, that's my name Miyamura." The boy smiled at the girl after he said his name.

"L/n, also thank you for agreeing to have lunch with, also we should probably go to class now."

As she smiled back at him they both exited the classroom and went to their next class. They both smiled to themselves while walking. 

"𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...