Running Yet Found| VA (Co...

By BCarter66

Rose has two options? Kill Dimitri or find a way to bring him back? After getting a letter from Dimitri, thre... More

VA Running yet Found
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16✔️
Chapter 17✔️
Chapter 18✔️
Chapter 19✔️
Chapter 20✔️
Chapter 21✔️
Chapter 22✔️
Chapter 23✔️
Chapter 24✔️
Chapter 25✔️
Chapter 26✔️
Chapter 27✔️
Chapter 27.5✔️ Bonus

*NEW STORY*| March 5,2021

266 2 0
By BCarter66

Sorry if I got your hopes up but this is NOT a story another Vampire Academy.
I had decided to post this here to let people who already follow me know what I am up to !

Reina Lockhart is an Alpha.

After leaving with her best friend and Beta Beatriz, they both left everything behind to start over. Building a new place they could call home. In District Four.

Over the past decade, Reina felt like there was something missing but couldn't figure out what it was.

Losing all hope she finally felt like the gods where answering her prayer.

What happens when  King Darius himself sent her a letter about the upcoming another upcoming rogue war which requires her to leave her home behind.

  What happens when she  finally felt like she had found a purpose once again. Serving in the last war when his father was King, Reina felt like this was what she was meant to do besides sitting behind a desk all day.

What happens when the  war was only the just a the tip of the iceberg?

Will Reina find more than she had hoped for?

COMING; March 5, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 725 29
Rose has a secret, a secret she's been keeping from everyone. What happens when she loses control and someone finds out? #1 vampireacademy 06/14/22 #...
125K 3.5K 31
Rose has run away, - again - she couldn't handle Dimitri not loving her. Even after she gave everything to him. Her secrets, her heart, and even her...
70.4K 1.7K 26
Rosemarie 'Rose' Hathaway is best friends with Vasilisa 'Lissa' Dragomir. They didn't run away from the academy. Dimitri Belikov is best friends with...
39.4K 1.4K 28
This is the one shot that someone managed to talk me into turning into a full story. Rose goes to Russia after Dimitri after he becomes a strigoi. B...