Home

By -Oikawala-

This is the sequel to Stranded. All they needed was a little faith to get to them, but how exactly were they... More

Love is like beauty and the beast
whhhYyyy we gooinn so FAST
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE!?
420 what chu smokin?
It's what she deserves 😌
❄Christmas Special❄
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
GIRL BYE
Hello motherfucker
I'll whoop yo ass!
GET CHO FUKIN DOG BITCH
When I leave you wanna keep doing this 🗣️
Announcement 😗
Just need to rant🧘‍♀️
THIS IS WHY MOM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU
You was my bby 😫
Have you ever had a dream that- that-
Hi 😅
Hi my name is Derek 😩
I AM CALM
How do you keep your pants up when you're performing?
READ NOW PLS
😭

Road work ahead

461 22 177
By -Oikawala-

Mistakes!

Warning: Mention of suicide and other depressing topics

I'm bad at warnings ;-;

Mrs Kuroo

I was bored so I did what any normal person would do when their bored.

"Naomi get off the table." I turn to look at my husband. "Nikorin, I am playing a serious game, I need to be here." He raised an eyebrow. "Last time I checked, Pokemon Go wasn't a...serious game, what are you even tryna catch?"

"Tepig."

"Oou, let me do it." I give him my phone. "Knock yourself out." I go into the kitchen to grab a snack which ended up being a bowl of watermelon. "Babe, I just got a brilliant idea!" I shout.

"What?" He said walking into the kitchen. "Did you catch it?" I ask. "Of course." I smile putting the bowl down.

"Let's have a sleep over, but just us adults, like the Akaashi's, the Bokuto's, definitely the Kozume's, and maybe the Iwaizumi's." I say. "So we can catch up." I say eating the watermelon.

"What about the Oikawa's?" He asked. "Something about that family doesn't sit right with me. We can invite the Sawamura's and the Sugawara's, I'll think about the Oikawa's."

"Ok, but I don't think everyone can fit in our house."

"Sarabae said we were welcome anytime and I'm sure she's down for a sleepover."

"If you say so."

3rd Person

Kane ended up falling in 'love' with Lev and Kenma's presence after another hour. They talked about themselves and problems they went through growing up or are still going through, Kane wasn't brave enough to tell them everything about his traumatic past but he shared a little bit of other bad things that happened to him. They really understood each other.

The three were vibing to the song Wishing Well by the legend Juice Wrld. (This song 😩 Rip Juice)

The verse rolled around and they were really feeling it.

"Ring, ring, phone call from depression." Kenma sang, handing his pretend phone to Lev.

"You used my past and my memories as a weapon.." Lev sang fiddling with his hand as he talked on the phone before handing it to kane.

"On the other line I talk to addiction." Kane sang, brushing his bangs out of his face. "Huh, speaking of the devil, all the drug I miss them.."

"This can't be real, is it fiction? Something feels broke, need to fix it..." Kenma asked grabbing his chest.

"I cry out for help, do they listen? Ima be alone until it's fi-nished.." Kane sang leaning his head back over the couch.

"This is the part where I tell you I'm fine but I'm lying, I just don't want you to worry, this is the part where I take all my feelings and hide em, cause I don't want nobody to hurt me!" They sang together.

Kenma P.O.V

I wouldn't have known Lev was going through stuff if he hadn't told me. I knew there was something wrong with Kane I'm glad he finally told us, I feel bad, people are so disgusting.

Earlier.

"How about we sit down and get to know each other?" Lev suggested after we were done playing on the games in the game room. "Lev, I know you." I say annoyed.

"No, no, no you don't." He said smiling.

Well-

Kane was just standing awkwardly. "I don't like talking about myself.." He mumbled. I grabbed one of his hands, which he was fine with now. He used to flinch.

"Me either." I say giving him a reassuring smile. "But it could be nice actually knowing each other." I say looking at Lev, who was still smiling. "Yes, yes!" He cheered. "Ok...fine..." Kane mumbled.

"How about we tell each other things we haven't told anyone?" Lev says leaving the room quickly. We follow him to the living room couch.

"Sure...I tell Akaashi everything though. Who wants to start?" I ask crossing my legs on the couch.

"Wait! Whatever I tell you guys don't repeat anything- to anyone!" Kane panicked. "Ok, ok, calm down, breathe." Lev says, making Kane relax a little. "It'll be our secret." Lev says smiling more to make the boy calm down. "Keep my secrets too, ok?" He says. We nod.

"I guess I'll start us off." He say, smile fading a little.

"I lost my whole family in a storm on the sea and spent almost all of my life on an island...with Kenma who was there for 3 months and my boyfriend Yaku."

"That's where you disappeared too?" Kane asked, I was confused, but I think it must be a memory alteration. "Yea...continue." I mumbled.

"Kuroo and the others kinda got stranded at that island, but Kenma wasn't around at that time." Ok he's telling half truths for the sake of the secret.

"So when a ship came and saved them, I was unfortunately, forced to leave, without my boyfriend, who was going through some things and didn't wanna leave the island." That moment still kinda makes my heart ache.

"That must have been hard on you...you had to leave your boyfriend...and basically your home." Kane says. "EXACTLY!" Lev shouted distressed and hurt.

"Well...full story starts here, I got back to here and I hated it with every part of my body, after two weeks of staying with the Kuroo's which wasn't bad I guess, but mama took me to go see a doctor after another week, since...I was behaving...strangely..." He mumbled.

Oh? "Yea, I was having constant nightmares, hallucinations, paranoia, and suicidal thoughts, that were acted on countless times."

He gave me an apologetic look. Since...I really hate when people try to do that to themselves..."it's ok. You're right here now, that's all that matters."

Kane just listened not speaking a word.

"I got diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety, and schizophrenia...I do take monthly shots and I am on pills, this also plays a part in why I can't go to school, not don't want too, but can't. Yes, I was being bullied when I was enrolled, I was having mental break down's and panic attacks, mama got me out of school immediately. Yes, I was still suicidal even though I was being treated, cause hallucination Yaku told me it was the only way back to him, I knew it wasn't true...but I wasn't listening..." He said concentrating on his hands.

"All Yaku wanted was for me to be happy and live a healthy life style...he wanted me to live, he told me he wanted me to live and I kept trying to take my life...part of me was upset and didn't believe I'd ever see him again and the other part was petty...if I killed myself and Yaku did come back...he'd regret sending me away and he'd suffer...like me...but as a whole I still wanted nothing more than to be put to rest."

"I'm glad you seen that...it wasn't the answer..." Kane mumbled. "Yea, me too." He said wiping some tears.

"But.." He started again. "But?" We asked.

"That was only a months worth of things that happened...2 more months." He says. ._.

"I wasn't eating at all, hallucinations were still there, nightmares were worse than the last, I became kinda mute around mama cause I felt like such a fuck up and that I was probably making life hard for her and Tetsu, I felt like if I spoke and said the wrong thing she'd get rid of me, like Yaku did, cause my mind was making things up, I started believing Yaku didn't love me and that he was probably happy I was gone...he didn't miss me, I thought." Lev said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yea but when they give me the shot...I feel better...when I take the pills...I feel...rational...I kinda feel...like me..." He said. "I had to stop trying to hurt myself cause it wasn't only hurting me, tetsurou had to stop me everytime, he had to watch me until I was sleep and I felt bad. My therapist had witnessed me trying to hurt my self during our sessions, he's moved us to an empty room now...just a couch. No table, since I tried to slam my head on it the last time. No pillows for the couch, I tried to smother myself. There were pens...to scared to bring it to my skin though..."

He began trying to catch his breath that suddenly disappeared, I went to sit by him and rub his back. "I'm fine now! I'm taking my pills, I'm getting my shots! I'm eating! I smile! I laugh! I have Yaku! Even so!....even so...I still feel...like he's going to leave me alone again...and I'm gonna start suffering like I was last month...he's gonna break me, I'm not good enough, the voices say, but I know...im good enough, but I don't believe it...and I do...what is the truth? Not even just Yaku...will everyone else leave me behind, like my family?"

"Lev..." And he smiles so much, like everything is ok, like he isn't hurting, like there isn't anything wrong...but he's hurting so much...

"Tetsurou...knows all of this...I try to tell him everything, I told him not to speak about it and...he doesn't like bringing it up, thinking about it, or telling anyone...so I was happy when Yaku came back and he didn't know what I was going through...and it'd be better if it stayed that way..I did tell him about my abandonment fear..."

"He's gonna have to know one day. So he can reassure you, make the worries go away." I say. "But even if he tries to reassure him...some worries can never be taken away, this might live with him forever, not trying to be negative or anything..." Kane says.

"Yea, you're right, but I know that Yaku loves you and that everyone else also loves you and that we'll always be here for you Lev."

"I know...I know, I know!" He said excitedly. "I'm currently doing ok though. I love living." He says giving me a smile. Talk about mood swings..

"Ya know if I think about it...Yaku is schizophrenia. What if he's the reason I developed it, we blood sw-"

"Hey Lev, don't say that."

"Sorry."

"How can you be schizophrenia?" Kane asked tilting his head. I'd like to tell him about our merman secret Akaashi would be fucking ecstatic.

"Don't worry about it right now, I'll go next, since mine isn't that bad." I take a deep breath.

"I uhm, I'm cursed." I say. "Cursed? I would say it's more of a coincidence?" Lev says. "Like bad luck?" Kane asked.

"Yes, you know how people say things when their mad but don't mean it?" They nod. "Well, I do that a lot and the world seems to always be on my side..."

"Maybe it could be a coincidence?"

"I once wished something bad upon someone and the accuracy was astonishing."

"I-"

"Well what did you say?" Kane asked. "I told someone to 'go get stabbed or something' and yea they got stabbed by a fucking sword fish." Lev gasped.

"KENMA!" He shouted. "SORRY!"

"I mean....how many times is it accurate and happens?" Kane asked. "Oh, all the time and that's why I'm saying I'm cursed. MY best friend, he was just being a fool and...I lost him cause I was angry, I just wished I didn't say what I said...not to mention I'm a really bad person for doing it purposely sometimes."

"If Yaku-san found out about that he'd kill you." Lev says in shock. "Good thing he isn't, right?" I say smiling. "Y-yea..."

"That's mean Kenma." Kane says scratching his head. "I'm sorry, Lev, that was mean of me, don't tell Yaku I can't imagine what he'll do to me.."

"Ok, ok."

"I feel broken, I don't know why I was made like this...I really regret my life sometimes but nonetheless continue living because everyone has a purpose no need to kill yourself before fulfilling the job God gave us."

"That was sorta inspirational." Kane says. "Yea?" I say, he nods.

"Other than purposely and accidentally killing people, I've been watching people commit suicide forever and really don't want anyone close to me doing that...Lev I'm happy you decided to choose life."

"Yes, yes, I'm h a p p y now."I both knew and didn't know what he meant.

"I have some what trust issues, but it just depends on who you are...I do in fact can't trust Kuroo sometimes and it upsets me more than it could possibly hurt him, I haven't told him this yet...cause he hasn't done anything that I could possibly doubt and I just feel like he could really hurt me again one day, but he isn't like that."

"Is it his relationship with Bokuto?" Kane asked. "Well it used to be, but I found out it was separation anxiety and it made me feel like an ass cause I was making him suffer for no reason, but that isn't the problem now, I know that kuroo loves me, there's just something there bothering me for no reason." I say.

"Oh..." They say. "N-not to mention...I feel like one day I might say something and the world will take him from me ag- I just don't wanna hurt him ya know? He loves me so much...I love him so much.."

"Well, Kuroo hasn't made you angry to the point you'd want him to die or hurt himself has he?" Kane asked.

"No...Kuroo makes me happy....to the point I could die sometimes...I haven't been angry with him recently."

"Then, I think you shouldn't be worried, since it only seems to happen when you're angry." Lev says. I love how both of them are treating this like it's just normal to kill people by accident just by saying it..

"Well...that's about all with me, thanks for listening."

"Of course." They say. "Kane?" Lev says.

He was fidgeting and shaking, he looked like he was about to go crazy. "Are you alright?" I ask. "G-give me a moment." He said kinda breathless, he got up and walked off slowly.

After some time he was back, a bit more relaxed. "I have a panic disorder sorry. Walking helps..." Oooh.

"No, no, it's ok. You don't have to apologize."

"Mhm, well growing up I didn't really have friends...do to my personality...I mean I wasn't bothered by it, I didn't mind being alone, I was expecting it to be like that my whole life." He says in disbelief.

"I actually open up and change when I know you well...I had one friend...that was with me through thick and thin from second all the way to the end of seventh grade. I don't know where he is now but I hope he's doing ok..." He says very hurt.

"Was he your best friend?"

"Ye-yea. He was very...special to me."

"Hey...what if we helped you look for him?" Lev asked. Kane's eyes had no hope, no joy, no nothing in them, they were so....dead.

"Ah no, no need I'm sure he's forgotten about me..."

"It's only been 3 year right?"

"And he hasn't tried to contact me and his memory is really bad, that's why I said it was....fine." That's gotta hurt.

"He would always tell me that when he leaves...he would like for me to make friends so that I wasn't so lonely...when he left...I considered it....I regret it so much.." He looked like he wanted to be sad but something was keeping him from doing so.

"I opened up, I talked more, I was uncomfortable but...I did it, I kinda liked trying to make friends after a while. I then felt used, and just cut everyone off, they were assholes anyways. I was quiet and I kept to myself like usual. Some people didn't wanna accept the fact that I just wasn't social, I then went through hard bullying...I wasn't exactly hurt by things people did and said about me." D i d-

"Kane, you were physically bullied?"

"I- oh- well- yesn't, I mean no- public humiliation.....people use to throw food at me, poor their drinks on me, trip me, push me around, most of this takes place in the cafeteria. It was so common I had to start bringing multiple pairs of clothes to school."

"Times like this, I don't mind being cursed. Drop the names." I say crossing my arms. (Kenma really out here being a human death note)

"Two lefts don't make a right." Lev said. I mean I guess. "Lev, it's wrongs..." Kane mumbled. "Oh..haha.."

"Also I'm sorry to tell you I just didn't give a fuck about anyone, I can't remember a single name...that's how irrelevant they were." Yikes. Kane can disable his filter?

"Then one day...someone stopped all this bullying, his friends helped. I was.....a little thankful....just a little....he was super nice, so was his fr-friends...they constantly began to hang around me, compliment me...I didn't mind, I thought hey maybe these are the friends my heart is looking for, I thought, I thought."

"Oh no, what did they do?" Lev asked, making Kane cover his face, those tears I was hoping to see finally came out. "They did things to me, they made me do things to them!" Me and Lev moved to go comfort him.

"Shhh, shhh, you don't have to talk about it anymore. It's ok." Lev whispered to him while I rubbed circles on his back, he kept flinching and asking for us to stop touching him. "Stop- please stop!" He's having a panic attack- should we leave him or not-?

"Bunny, it's me kenma, I'm not gonna hurt you, I wanna help." How do you deal with this!?

"Kane, breathe for me, in out, in out." Lev says, in the process of trying to catch his breath, he started choking, which made the situation worse. "Please- GO- away, go!" He managed to get out.

"Water!" Lev shouted, I ran quickly to the fridge and got a bottle, it was kinda wet so I had to hurry back to them. As soon as Lev got the bottle I had to hide behind the couch cause this damn tail.

"I can't breathe, I can't breathe...nine nine nine...waiting for the exhale.~ I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well." I sang, but to put him to sleep and relax him.

"I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale, toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well, still no luck, but oh well, I still try even though I know I'm gon fail." I kept singing, hearing that his breathing was becoming calm and his cries were starting to stop but he was still pleading.

Oikawa does this so much better than me...

"Stress on my shoulders like an anvil, perky got me itching like an act hill, drugs killing me softly Lauren Hill...sometimes I don't know how to feel.."

"He's sleeping now....I'll put him in bed then help you out." Lev says carrying Kane out of the room..

A little later when he woke up Lev got him the water. "I'm...sorry...so-"

"Stop apologizing, it's ok, you did nothing wrong. You have ptsd?" Lev asked, I know some disorders, mental illnesses, and other things, but ptsd is one of the things I've never heard of.

"Yea...I was on medication and seeing a therapist...then he did something to me...I lied and told my mom I was ok now, so I didn't have to keep seeing him and she believed me....I don't wanna talk about this anymore.."

"Ok, ok, we don't have too! Let's just sit back and relax." Lev says.

"Hey question, what's ptsd?"

"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. You'll have triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma, you may stray away from things that bring back these memories, cause you may feel it will happen again." Lev explains. I now see why Kane fears groups of people and people in general.

"Does that mean you have extreme trust issues?" He nodded. "Does that mean you don't trust us?" Lev asked "Just a little...those people really deceived me and anyone can do that again."

"Understandable, we'll give you time. What about Koutarou?" He blushed and scratched his head. "I don't know, he makes me feel safe." Yup, it's an Akaashi and Bokuto thing. "He is my brother in law. I mean the whole Bokuto household, makes me feel safe and I don't know why."

"I get it." Lev says, with a smile. "Keiji-san says the same thing."

"But, you guys seems very...trust worthy...I have found myself being comfortable with you two."

Now

"Hey, I haven't met Atsumu either. It sucks we had to reschedule the zoo." Lev say, annoyed.

"Yea, Tsumu is pretty chill." I say. "That's Oikawa's best friend right?" We nod.

There was some knocks at the door startling us. "Might be Keiji coming to check on me." Kane says, but he didn't move to answer the door.

I hummed going to answer the door and yea it was Kaashi and Hinata. "Oh hi." I say. Keiji looked rather irritated. "I didn't do anything I swear." Damn, overprotective younger brother check.

Bokuto P.O.V
When Sakusa arrived, mans didn't like the idea of living to be 20. "You're not allowed around Tsumu anymore!" Osamu yelled, kawa nodded vigorously. "That was rude!"

"Jesus, guys calm down, you're gonna make Bo go into emo mode." Kuroo says. "Yes, please, relax."

"Y-y-yea it's ok." Atsumu says. "Look, he's fine, you germs are over reacting." Oikawa's jaw dropped. "Oh no the fuck he did not just-" Iwa had to grab Oikawa to prevent him from doing something he won't regret. Everyone was yelling so much.

My mood was falling like rain. "Guys please..." Agashi would usually stop these kinds of things, but no Agaashi.

"HEY!" Iwa shouted, making everyone calm down. "Look at what you did to Bo. Everyone just calm down getting loud and rowdy is not gonna change anything. Bokuto it's ok." I forgot he was a mom too.

I nod. "So what's wrong with him?" Sakusa asked. "He has a Bipolar disorder, bokuto also doesn't like when people argue in front of him." Kuroo says patting my head.

"Oh, I guess I'm sorry." He says. "I guess it's fine."

"We-we-we all got.....got off on the wrong fin-"

"Foot Tsumu." Osamu say patting his brothers back. "But I already know what he's gonna say, so he wants us to try this again."

"Thank you." Atsu says. Oikawa rolled his eyes. "Only for you Tsum Tsum."

Now we're restarting.

"Say uhm...say something nice to Sakusa and..and and and and, uh and." Atsumu looked like he was panicking. "Calm down, Sakusa do the same thing." Osamu says.

"I'm fragile." I say smiling. Kuroo shook his head. "Bo." I groan. "He was mean though.." Kuroo pushed me lightly. "I like the little mark above your eyebrow."

"Thanks?" He sat at the corner of one couch while everyone sat on the other couch.

"I really like your hair." Kawa says. He just nodded. "I like that you're rational." Daichi says. "I don't find you annoying yet." Iwa says. "I don't know." Osamu and Kuroo said. Well damn. "He was kinda mean." They say again. "Kuroo you forced me!" I whined.

"I didn't force you. I just don't like his attitude."

"Ok but same." Kawa and Samu says.

"Ok, since we're being honest or whatever. Bokuto you look loud, Oikawa you look like you have 'pretty bitch issues' daily, Osamu, Atsumu isn't gonna die in his house right now, Iwa and Daichi seem pretty cool. Kuroo I don't know about you."

"Wow how petty." Me and Kuroo says rolling our eyes. "Are you two like a package?"

"We're more than a package, we're married, happily!" We say. "So you're dating?" He asked, we frowned. "What? No. Ugh, people will never understand Kou." Kuroo says rolling his eyes, making me roll mine.

"Just, ignore them." Daichi says.

"Hey!"

"Wait you think I'm pretty!?" Kawa asked, shocked. "Why are you shocked, did you forget?" Iwa asked. "Iwa-chan.~" Oikawa said with puppy eyes. "Thank you, you're quite handsome yourself." Oikawa says with a smile, making everyone blush.

"Oikawa put some of....of your ch-cha-charm away!" Atsumu whined with a red face. "You're swooning him!"

"Looks like he's swooning you." Osamu and Sakusa says.

Soon.

"Atsumu, you can call me Kiyoomi, we're friends now." Sakusa mumbled. "W-well alright th-then, Ki-kiyo-kiyoomi-"

"You can't say my name?" He asked. "I have....aphasia..." Sakusa sighed. "Call me whatever part of my name that feels comfortable or that you can say, I guess."

"Ok, Omi-kun."

"So, we're supposed to do the project?" He says. "Ah right about-" Knock knock. Who's there? Idk, idk who? Idk you. Aight ima head out.

Osamu opened the door and let two people in. "Tsumu, sorry I didn't come sooner I had homework to complete." The mysterious man said. "Oh, it's.....ok....Kita." Tsumu says slowly. "Hi, Suna." So Suna and Kita.

"Sup Tsumu, Samu."

"Babe." Samu says.

"Hey it's ya girl Kawa bitch!" Oikawa says, all happy. "Oh shit, what's up Kawa." Suna mumbled, coming to hug Oikawa. "Suna, Tooru....your mouths."

"Sorry, hi Kita." Oikawa says. Wow, so he just know everyone.

Atsumu P.O.V
I was and wasn't expecting Kita to come. How am I supposed to tell him my situation-

"Um, why is he here?" Suna asked slightly irritated at Omi's presence in the Miya household.

"W-we're friends now!" I say. "Oh." He says before he took a seat in Osamu's lap. "Tsumu why did you leave early?" Kita asked. "Did you get sick?" Kita always thinks the worst.

"I don't do that." I say smirking. "I know, but that's not the kinda sick I was talking about, ya know like stomach aches, cramps, headaches, joint pain, back pain, burning, dizziness, shortness of breath, sweating-"

"Kita, kita....I'm fine."

"What the hell was that?" Iwa asked. "Him worrying." There was uncomfortable silence. "So he became a advertisement telling us the side effects of medicines?" Kuroo asked.

"Was that not normal?" Kita asked a little offended and upset, others wouldn't be able to tell that but Inari sure as hell can see.

"Yes it's normal." Me, Suna, and Samu say immediately. "Oh, ok." Kita went straight to my bedroom. Alright.

"Guys D-DO NOT question Kita's way of showing he cares, cares!" I say. "He didn't look like he cared.." They mumbled. "You don't know him, he would have totally changed up his whole style, because he's still working on this." Samu says. "Facts." Suna says, yawning.

"Also Tsumu, you're talking weird, I like saying 'did he stutter?' When you state facts, but now it's 'he may have stuttered but he meant it.'" I-

"Suna, there is uhm,uh something w-wrong wi-with me..." I whisper so Kita doesn't hear. "Was it something he named?" Suna asked. "Worse." Samu whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" Bokuto whispered. "So kita doesn't hear."

"Why is it bad that he hears?" Omi asked. "Did, d-did yoou- not just uhm uh witness THAT!?"

"It gets worse than that?" He asked.

"Way worse, Tsumu could get bedridden." Suna says. "I was once bedridden by kita, I didn't hate it." Of course you didn't. "Oh..." They all say.

"What's the matter then?" Suna asked. "Yea what's the matter? Huh? What happened?" Kita asked.

Oh my god. ;-;

"Samu." I say, I don't have time to not know how to talk right.

"Well, Tsumu has brain damage and it's affecting his ability to read, write and speak properly." Suna let out a small gasp.

"I- uhm." Kita started, but he just hugged me. "Why is it always you." I sigh, I guess I really do need the care. "He's like a nice Iwa." Bokuto and Kuroo say. "Shut up."

"I'm, I'm, I'm gonna be fine though uh Kita."

"You should probably sleep." He says dragging me away. "But kita I have company!" Oikawa followed us laughing. "Shut it!"

After some convincing, he let me stay up but I had to be in bed. "Ok so Tokyo?" Bokuto asked. "Please Tsumu?" Kawa pleaded. "I mean...I wanna go." I looked at Samu to see what he wanted.

"Sure. I'll ask mom, don't make him uncomfortable with questions, if you haven't noticed he gets frustrated when he's stuck on words. I mean you could also...not talk to him." Samu says leaving the room.

I smile sighing.

"I can't why is he so protective?" Omi asked. "He's literally all Samu has, that's not their blood mother, they were abandoned and their dad married this woman, divorced and ran away." Suna says. "I mean it only makes since for him to keep the only actual family he has safe, also twin. Not to mention them sharing pains." Kawa says stroking my hair.

"I see." Kuroo says. Kita was already packing my bag. "Kita, ya don't-"

"I guess we're going too?" Suna asked. "If you want."

"Aight catch me outside." Suna said walking off.

"How bout that?" Daichi and Kuroo say. "HAHAHAAAHA!" Bokuto laughed, and Iwa sighed.

"You're loud." Kita says, glaring.

"Kuroo, I'll be outside, I need to check up on Kaashi." Him and Akaashi are so cute, he's been calling him every other hour. "K." Kuroo mumbled stretching.

"The project Atsu." Omi says. "I, ugh..." I look off to the side. I mean I would totally help if I could. "Oh shit I'm sorry.." He mumbled. "It's fine."

"Hey, let me see it, me and Oikawa could help while they packing and stuff." Kuroo says. "...." Omi wasn't very please. "Thanks." I say. "H-hey Omi-Omi, can...you come too?"

Lev P.O.V
I was soon back home and mama was playing my song and my favorite part of the song was coming.

"Wah, wah, wah, wah, real hot girl shit." I say coming out of the room.

"Lay on my stomach toot it up do the crybaby, look back, hold it open, he annihilate it, moaning like a bitch when he hit this pussy, damn he probably wanna wear my hoodie." Mom laughed, she left but left the radio on. Aaayyeee.~

"Choke me, spank me, look at me, thank me. If I give it too somebody else he'll hate me, spit, slurp, give em that work. Fell too fast  for me now that boy hurt-"

"Lev Thee Stallion, again?" Yaku asked laughing, standing in the door way. I missed a little bit of the next part but it's whatever. "Leave me alone! Thought I was in trouble how you tearing them cheeks up. Keep me a freak who the flavor of the week, if I make up the rules I don't think it's cheating.~" Then Yaku had the AUDACITY to turn it off.

But I'm a bad bitch! "Lev, you, relax, I wanna hangout without pfft....Megan." He said laughing. "Yaku, I might just reject that, ya meanie!"

"Babe, first ya choose Kuroo over me, and now this?" He asked pretend crying.

"...."

"....."

"I ain't even save yo number so no I-" I was cut off by Yaku jumping on me. "Shut up idiot, I'll watch you dance to the song." I carried him back to the room happily.

"I LEARNED THE CHOREOGRAPHY!"

"Cool I guess."

"You gotta dance with me!"

"I'll think about it stupid..ya know what let's just lay in bed."

"I'm a hot girl I do hot shit-"

"Lev I swear."

"Aight chill shorty." I looked away, I ain't in the mood for hallucinations. "Chill titan." I laughed. "I just wanna sing though." I say putting him on the bed.

"Sing someone else song then." I lay down next to him. "Milk and cookies, milk and cookies, milk and cookies-"

"Lev don't start, you gonna make me hungry."

"Ok, ok, hear me out."

"Go on."

"You're my honey bunch, sugar plum, my pumpie umpy umpkin, you're my sweetie pie.~"

"You're my cuppy cake, gumdrop, snookum snookums, you're the apple of my eye." Yaku mumbled. "And I love you soooo, and I want you to know-"

"That I'll always be right here." Yaku sang patting my head. I smile at him and he smiled back. "And I love to sing sweet songs for you because you are sooooo dear!"

Akaashi P.O.V
It was just me hinata and Kenma since Lev decided to go home, and Kane seemed fine.

"Why is he so quiet, are you shy?" Hinata asked for the 4th time. Kane seemed to be out of it though, he was a little shakey and tired. We've been sitting here for an hour. "Bunny, you in there?" Kenma asked poking him. "Yea, I just didn't know what to say.."

"Oh, Hi I'm Hinata Shoyo, nice to meet you." Kane smiled a little. "I'm Kane, it's nice to meet you too."

"Do you have any hobbies?" Hinata asked.

"I play piano." They started talking more and the time was going by faster as we started playing games. Kenma was playing a game called Minecraft, he seems to love it. "HEY HEY HEEEEY I'M- OW IWAIZUMI!"

I checked the time and it was about 7 pm.

Bokuto-san is back! We all went downstairs. "Heeeey kitten! Kaashi, shrimpy, Bunny." Kuroo says going to hug Kenma. "Hey Kuroo." We say.

"Where Atsumu?" I asked. "He's at the Oikawa's, with Kita, Suna, and Osamu and his friend Sakusa." Oh, I haven't met anyone else besides Samu. I hugged Bokuto who returned it.

"Bunny how did house sitting go, did you have fun?" He asked. "Um, sure." Then fear spread across his face. He proceeded to walk down the hallway.

"Kane are you alright?" I asked. "Y-yes I'm fine!" I believe that was the security room he walked into, closing the door.

"I guess something happened in the house that wasn't supposed to happen?" Bokuto asked laughing. "Oh my god-" Kenma said face palming.

"What is it kitten?"

"I FUCKING TURNED!" I- "THEN SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED!" SHHSJSJSJ!

Kenma ran to the room as well, I'll let them handle it I guess. Everyone else looked nervous.

"Ok, Kenma has to erase his tail footage, so what was Kane trying to get rid of?" Kuroo asked.

"Maybe he had a break down." Iwa says. "What?" I ask. "You can tell, he looks like a mess no offence, he was shaking and fidgeting with his hands, and looks exhausted." Ok, if that's true why didn't kenma tell me?

"Oh right, our parents are gonna be staying over here, so Bokuto will at my house." Kuroo says. "Where's Daichi?" Hinata asked. "With Suga."

I still wanna know why Kenma didn't tell me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 3 20
Hannah thought that she'd have a normal life. So being pulled into the world that Jaik had stepped into was something that she never expected to happ...
8.1K 410 16
Bokuto is not human. He never was. Yet he has to live in the human world, has to pretend to be something he isn't. A human. When he reveals himself t...
3.2K 77 25
When a group photo of the setters get sent to a wrong number, but the number sends a group photo of their soon to be love interests. Haikyu (stranger...
15.9K 2.5K 32
A girl who accidentally discovers a creature which she shouldn't be knowing about! In order to save their breed from exposing to human they goes afte...