Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Training
Graduation
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Pain

32.1K 360 1.1K
By Gale4Lifes

844
Siganshina District

Pain. That is what I feel in my whole life. My family throw me away. There is no one who want to be my friend. I don't have anyone to rely on. I'm all alone in this cruel world. But that what make me strong. I need to steal food from market to keep living. I kill a lot of people although I just ten years old. I fight for what I think is right. Because that is how I live.

Shopkeeper: Thief!!

I run as fast as I could from the shopkeeper as he is chasing me. There is Garrison soldier who try to stop me. I take out my knife and stab them in the legs. I then continue to run. I'm tired of killing. Even if I kill them, they will send more people to search for me. As I'm running, suddenly I stumble on a black haired girl wearing red scarf. She is with two boys. One with brown hair and have green eyes while the other one have blond hair.

Brown Hair Boy: Mikasa! Are you alright?

He ask while trying to help the girl to get up.

Mikasa: Yeah, I'm alright.

The girl that I assume is Mikasa then look at me. She then look at the shopkeeper who is still searching for me.

Me*thought*: Looks like I will get caught this time.

I start to stand and start to walk to the shopkeeper, but suddenly someone take my hand. I look behind me and see Mikasa is holding my hand. She then pull me to come close to her and her friend.

Me: What the--

She then hide me behind her. When the shopkeeper walk in front of them, they didn't tell anything about me. When shopkeeper is far from us, they turn their body facing me.

Brown Hair Boy: Phew, that was close.

Blond Hair Boy: That's right.

Me: I don't know you guys but why did you guys help me?

Brown Hair Boy: I'm Eren. That girl over there is my sister, Mikasa. This boy is Armin.

Mikasa come close to me and help me to get up.

Me: I'm (Y/N). You guys still not answer my question. Why did you guys help me?

Armin: Actually, me and Eren didn't plan to help you, but Mikasa suddenly pull you to us. So, you need to ask her about that.

All of us then look at Mikasa.

Mikasa: I just feel that I need to help you. That is why I pull you to us.

Eren: You're weird, Mikasa. You can't just help stranger just like that. What if the person that you help is a bad guy?

Mikasa: But (Y/N) is not bad guy, right?

Me: You can't call me good guy either. I steal and kill people.

Mikasa: But you do that to keep living, right? If you don't do all of that, you can't stay alive.

Me: Mikasa, you're right. But that is still a crime. I'm not a bad guy or a good guy. I am just the guy who don't have purpose of life. My family throw me away. I don't have any friend.

Eren: (Y/N), everyone that live in this world have purpose of life. You'll realize it someday. And don't said that you don't have any friend because now, you're our friend.

He said while patting my shoulder.

Armin: Where do you live?

Me: Since I don't have family, I'm homeless.

Mikasa: How about....

Little Timeskip
Grisha POV

Carla: It's almost night but Eren and Mikasa is still not home.

Me: Don't worry, Carla. They are not kid. They know the way back.

Right after I said that, the front door open. We look at the door and see Eren and Mikasa.

Me: I already said that they will come back.

Me and Carla then start to walk towards them. When we get close enough, we see that there is another boy behind Mikasa.

Carla: Mikasa, who is that boy?

Mikasa: He is my friend.

Eren: We found him at market area. He's homeless, so Mikasa bring him home.

The boy then look at me and Carla.

Carla: What is your name?

She ask while wiping the dust on the boy's face away.

Boy: I am (Y/N).

Me: (Y/N), do you have any family member?

Eren: His family throw him away. He don't even know whether his family is alive or not.

Right after Eren said that, Carla quickly pull (Y/N) and hug him.

Carla: I'm sorry to hear that, (Y/N).

(Y/N) who is shocked because of the sudden hug, start to hug Carla back while crying.

Me: You're very kind, Mikasa.

I said and pat her head.

Mikasa: So, can he live with us?

I look at Carla. She nod at me. I smile and look back at Mikasa.

Me: Of course.

1 year later
(Y/N) POV

Mikasa: You should eat more bread, (Y/N).

She said while forcing me to eat a bread.

Eren: Mikasa, he is not your baby or little brother. He also older than us.

Mikasa take another bread and put it in Eren's mouth. Grisha and Carla just chuckle at Mikasa's action. I try to take out the bread from my mouth but Mikasa stop me and force the bread to get into my mouth back. I try to tell her to stop but fail.

Mikasa: Don't talk while eating. You maybe choke the food.

Grisha: Mikasa, if you force him like that, he will get choke.

Mikasa: Right.

She finally stop pushing the bread into my mouth. I take the bread out from my mouth to take some air.

Me: I can die if you don't stop from forcing me to eat the bread, Mikasa.

I said while patting her head. Mikasa take my hand that I use to pat her head and put it on her head.

Carla:*chuckle* After you guys take the breakfast, help mom to pick some firewoods at the usual place.

Me: Got it, mom.

Eren: (Y/N), you better not slacking off like you always do.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Where is Eren?

Mikasa point at a tree. I look at the tree and see he is sleeping under the tree.

Me:*sigh* Who is slacking off right now?

Me and Mikasa continue to pick up some firewoods. I then noticed that Mikasa is staring at my hand.

Me: Why are you staring at my hand?

Mikasa: Why are you wearing that bandage at your hand? You don't have any wound at your hand, right?

Me: I'll tell you if you tell me why you also wearing bandage at your hand.

I said while picking up more firewords.

Mikasa: I can show you but with one condition.

Me: What is it?

Mikasa: Promise me that you'll never tell anyone else. And you need to tell me why you're wearing that bandage too.

Me: I promise you.

I said and take a seat at the top of hill. Mikasa come and sit beside me. She start to unwrap the bandage at her hand. She then show me a weird symbol at her hand.

Mikasa: This is why I wrap the bandage at my hand. My mom said that I cannot show it to anyone.

Me: But why did you show me?

Mikasa: Because I trust you. I also showed it to Eren.

She said and wrap the bandage back at her hand.

Mikasa: Now tell me why you also wearing the bandage?

Me: Actually......it's the same reason as you.

I said and show her the same symbol at my hand.

Me: My older sister is the one that give me this symbol before she dissapear last year. She also said that I cannot show this symbol to anyone.

I said while wrapping the bandage back.

Me: Well, I already collect twenty firewoods like mom asked. How about you?

Mikasa: Mm-hmm. I also done.

Me: Lets go wake Eren up. Mom and dad is waiting for us.

Mikasa: Right.

We then start to walk towards Eren's direction.

Mikasa: Eren... Eren..

Mikasa try to wake him up by shake his body.

Mikasa: Didn't work.

She said while facing me. I go closer to Eren's ear.

Me: Eren!!

Eren start to wake up. He then look at me and Mikasa.

Eren: Huh? Mikasa, (Y/N), when did you guys hair get so long..?

Me: When did you become so stupid? My hair always long since we first met. That is why I tie it up.

Mikasa: Were you really so sound asleep that you were still dreaming when you wake up?

She said and start to walk away. I follow her after.

Eren: No... But I feel like I just had the longest dream... What was it? Now I can't remember...

We turn our head facing Eren.

Mikasa: Eren?

Me: Why are you crying?

Eren: Huh?!

Eren quickly wipe the tear away.

Timeskip
Town
(Y/N) POV

Eren: Don't tell anyone that I was crying.

Me&Mikasa: We won't.

Mikasa: Crying for no reason...why don't you have your dad examine you?

Eren: Don't be stupid! Like I can tell my old man about this?!

Suddenly a Garrison soldier come close to Eren and put his arm around Eren.

???: What are you crying about, Eren?

Eren: M-Mr. Hannes!

Hannes: Does (Y/N) beat you again?

I come close to Hannes.

Me: Exhale your breath in my face.

Hannes follow my order.

Me: Yep, your breath smell like alcohol.

Hannes: Would you three like to join?

He ask while looking at his other friends who are also drink alcohol.

Eren: You know that we're underage, right? But, what about your work?

Hannes: Oh! We're on gate duty today. We get hungry and thirsty, hanging out here all day. What's the big deal if liquor happens to be among the the rations sometimes?

Eren: But in an emergency, would you be able to fight drunk?!

Hannes look at his friends and look at us back.

Hannes: What kind of emergency?

Me: You know that I already kill a lot of people before, right? Before I kill you, better you stop acting like an idiot.

Hannes: From the report, you just kill bandit or someone that try to hurt others. I don't think you'll kill me and my friends.

Me: I can do it right now if you want.

I said and take out my knife.

Hannes: Woah woah! Relax! Eren, you should tell your father to take that knife away from (Y/N). He is very expert in using knife.

Eren: Why you say that?

Hannes's friend: Each time when Garrison try to catch him, he will stab them all at their feet and run away.

Mikasa: (Y/N), I don't know that you have problem with soldiers.

Me: I just defend myself.

Hannes: Can't hide that fact. Since you already stop from doing all that thing, Garrison already stop serching for you.

He said and untie my hair. He then start to ruffle my long hair.

Me: Not fun. Now I need to tie up my hair again.

I said and start to tie my hair back.

Eren: Survey Corps still in expedition?

Hannes: Yeah, they are.

Eren, Hannes and Hannes's friend start to talk about Survey Corps. Me and Mikasa start to walk away.

Me: We'll not waiting for you, Eren.

Mikasa: You sure Eren will be alright?

Me: 5....4....3....2....1...

Eren: Hey! Wait for me!

He then rush at us.

Me: Like I guess.

Mikasa: Eren... You should change your mind about joining the Survey Corps.

Eren: What?! You gonna laugh at the Survey Corps too?!

Me: Whether me and Mikasa laughing at them isn't the issue.

Eren: You too?! At least side with me only once!

Me: I don't side with anyone, Eren. I fight for what I think is right. Who am I to decide someone's future? I'm not anyone. That is why I don't stop you from joining Survey Corps. . If it means to protect someone, I don't hesitate to sacrifice my life. I hold on to that quote in my whole life.

Mikasa: Protect someone.....?

Suddenly the town's bell start to ring.

Me: If you guys want to go see Survey Corps, go ahead. I'll go back to home now.

I said and lazily wave my hand at them.

Mikasa POV

We just watch as (Y/N) start to walk away.

Eren: You should be like (Y/N), Mikasa. I can't believe he is just eleven years old. The way he talk is so mature.

He said as we start to walk to the wall gate.

Me*thought*: What is this feeling? When (Y/N) go, I feel lonely. I feel like he will leave me- I mean leave me and the others forever. I don't love him. But is it true? Is it true that I don't love him?

I then shake my head to remove that thought.

Eren: Mikasa, you alright?

Me: Yeah, I'm alright.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'm home.

Carla: (Y/N), you're back. Where is Eren and Mikasa?

Me: They watch Survey Corps come back from their expedition.

I tell her while putting all the firewoods that I collect earlier to a box.

Grisha: Why you don't go with them?

Me: Not interested.

I said as I take a seat beside dad. I put my head on the table to take a quick nap.

Carla: Why don't you go play with Armin?

Me: I'll take a quick nap. I'll go play with Armin when Eren and Mikasa is back.

Timeskip
Mikasa POV

Eren: We're home!

He said as we start to enter the house.

Grisha: Welcome back.

Carla: You two are late.

Eren: Yeah, well...some stuff happens.

Carla: Just tell us that you guys go see Survey Corps come back from their expedition. (Y/N) already told us.

Me: Talking about (Y/N)....where is he now?

Carla: There.

She said while pointing at the table. I look at the table and see (Y/N) who is sleeping.

Grisha: He is taking nap while waiting for you guys to come back.

He explain while packing his stuff. I walk to (Y/N) to wake him up.

Me: (Y/N), wake up.

(Y/N): Mya....

I look at him with confuse look. I then shake his body.

Me: (Y/N), wake up.

He then slowly open his eyes.

(Y/N):*yawn* Mikasa? You back already?

Me: Yeah...

Eren: Dad, you're going out now?

Grisha: I have patient in the inner wall.

I look at (Y/N).

(Y/N): Just tell mom and dad if you thing it's right thing to do.

I nod at him and turn my head facing mom and dad.

Me: Mom, Dad. Eren said.... He wants to join the Survey Corps.

Eren: M-Mikasa!! I told you not to tell them!

Carla: Eren!!

He then look at (Y/N).

(Y/N): Don't look at me. I already said that I don't side with anyone. I only fight for what I think is right.

Mom come close to Eren and put her hands on Eren's shoulder.

Carla: What are you thinking?! Do you know how many people have died because they dared to venture outside the wall?!

Eren: Y-Yes, I know!!

Grisha: Eren, why do you want to go outside?

Eren: I hate the idea of spending my whole life inside the wall ignorant of what's happening in the world outside!! And besides... If there's no one to carry on, everyone who died up to now will have died in vain!

Grisha: I see... Well, I'd better be going. The boat leaves soon.

Carla: Wait, Honey! Talk some sense into your son!!

Grisha: Carla, you know that I'm not so good at giving speech. If you want someone to talk some sense into Eren, ask (Y/N). He is the third person that mature enough in this house. Eren... When I get home, I'll show you what's in the basement that I've been secret all this time. You too (Y/N).

Me: Okay.

He said with lazy tone. Dad then walk out from the house.

Carla: Eren...

Eren: What?

Carla: I won't let you do anything as foolish as joining the Survey Corps!

Eren: What?! "foolish"....?! The way I see it...people who are satisfied living like caged birds are the real fools!

He said and rush out from the house. We just look at him. Mom then get down to my level.

Carla: Mikasa, that boy is foolhardy. So help him out if he gets in trouble.

Me: I will!

Carla: Go with Eren. I want to talk with (Y/N) for a minute.

Me: Okay.

(Y/N) POV

I just look at Mikasa as she is trying to catch up with Eren. Mom come and sit in front of me.

Carla: (Y/N), although we just know for just one year, I already consider you as my own son. (Y/N), tell me. You said that you're fighting for what you think is right.

Me: Yeah, I said that. Why?

Carla: You're more mature than Eren and Mikasa. You know what is wrong and what is right. So tell me (Y/N). Is it right for me to stop Eren from joining Survey Corps?

Me: I understand that you want to protect Eren. When I think back, I also didn't agree with Eren's choice. But I don't have any power to decide someone's future. Everyone have their dreams. Some of them just give up on their dreams and die. But there is some of them that already fight but unfotunate for them, there is someone that block their way. They already try their best to eliminate the person that block them, but they fail. In the end they will give up on their dreams and die. At least they still trying to achieve their dream. But there is still some of them who fight really hard to achieve their dreams. The people that fight to achieve their dreams will not give up until they achieve it. That is Eren. He have dream to look at outside world and he will not give up on it. I don't say it is wrong for you to stop Eren. But trust me, it will be useless. As for me, I'm a person that do anything that I think is right. I'm the person that ready to sacrifice my life if it means to protect someone.

Carla: (Y/N), I can't believe that you are still eleven years old. The way you talking is like an adult.

Me: Can't believe or not, you need to accept the reality that I'm still eleven years old boy.

Carla: Grisha is right, you're the third person that mature enough in this house. (Y/N), I need you to promise me something.

Me: What is it?

Carla: Promise me that you'll protect Eren and Mikasa. Even it will cost your life, you need to protect Eren and Mikasa. Promise me that.

She said while wiping her tear away.

Me: I promise you, mom. I'll protect them no matter what.

Carla: Thank you, (Y/N). You can go play with them now.

Me: You're welcome, mom.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Looks like I missed the best part.

I said while throwing some rocks into the river in front of us.

Mikasa: We don't even hit the bully.

Armin: They ran away right after they see Mikasa. I don't think they will still alive right now if (Y/N) is there too.

Eren: What did they do to you?

Armin: When I said human race should eventually go to the outside world....he punched me and called me a "heretic".

Eren: Damn it, why do people will get frown when we mention about outside world?

Me: We've lived in here peacefully for 100 years, Eren. They are too afraid to think about the outside world. But from what I can tell, the king is more coward.

Armin: You're right about that. But I wonder if that's the only reason.

Eren: They're our lives! We can do what we want with them, right?

Mikasa: Absolutely.... Not! No way.

Eren: That reminds me, thanks a lot for rating me out to mom and dad!! You too, (Y/N)! At least try to stop her to tell mom and dad!

Mikasa: (Y/N) and me don't remember to keep it as a secret.

Me: Mikasa is right like always.

Armin: So....how'd they take it?

Eren: Of course....they weren't pleased.

Armin: Naturally.....

Eren: W-What the hell?! Are you telling me to give up on it too?!

Armin: Look, I know how you feel... But come on, it's dangerous.

Me: Well, no pain no gain.

Eren: Look! Even (Y/N) is agree with me.

Armin: I mean, for sure, I think the people who believe we'll be safe inside this wall forever have a screw loose. Just because the wall hasn't been breached for 100 years.....there's no guarantee that they won't break through it today, for example.

BOOM!!

Suddenly the ground around us start to shake. The shaking stop not too long after. All of us start to stand.

Me: What the hell is just happen?!

Mikasa: An earthquake?!

Me: Hey, I smell something.

Eren: What is it?

Me: Like a smoke. It's came from outside the wall.

Armin: What are they pointing at?

Armin ask while pointing at some civilians who is pointing at the wall direction. We rush at the civilians and look at the direction that they are looking. There is lot of smoke outside the wall.

Me: What the-

Before I can finish my sentence, suddenly a giant hand land on the top of the wall.

Armin: It can't be...

Suddenly a giant face appear. It's a titan!

Civilians: Th-That wall is 50 meters high!!

The giant titan then kick the wall and leave a big hole at the wall. Lot of boulder start to fly towards some houses.

Mikasa: I-It made a hole in the wall?!

Me: We need to run!! The titan will get in through the hole any time from now!!

Eren: Those pieces of wall fell near the houses!! Mom is at home!!

He said while rushing to our house direction. Me and Mikasa waste no time and start to follow Eren.

Armin: (Y/N)!! Mikasa!!

We ignore him and continue to run.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Eren: MOM!!

We rush to our destroyed house and start to move some boulder to find mom. We managed to find her but her body was overwhelmed by a big pillar.

Eren: Mikasa, (Y/N)! Hold that!! We're gonna move this pillar!!

Me and Mikasa then hold at the pillar part that Eren order us to hold.

Eren: Lets go!! One, two,....three!!

We start to try our best to move the pillar. Suddenly we heard a loud noise. We look at the town's direction and see that the titans already invaded the town.

Eren: Mikasa!! (Y/N)!! Hurry up!!

Me: What do you think we are doing?!

I said while trying my best to move the pillar together with Eren and Mikasa but it didn't move even an inch.

Carla: (Y/N)!! Take Mikasa and Eren get out of here!! Now!!

Me: I'll do that right after we save you!!

Carla: My legs got crushed by the rubble. Even if you get me out, I can't run.... You understand, don't you?

Eren: I'll carry you!

Carla: Eren! Why don't you ever listen to me?! At least obey me this last time!! (Y/N)! As their brother, you need to bring them out from here!

Me: I'm just adoptive brother to them!!

Carla: But you're still part of our family, (Y/N). It's not important whether you're adoptive brother to them or not. What is important right now is the promise that you made to me.

I stop what I am doing as I feel like the ground us is shaking little bit. I look in front and see a smiling titan is walking towards us. Suddenly, Hannes rush at the smiling titan with intention to kill.

Hannes: Don't worry about the titan!! I'll handle it!

He said and continue to charge at the titan.

Carla: (Y/N). As your adoptive mother, I want you to take care of Eren and Mikasa. I know you said you are ready to sacrifice your life if it means to protect someone, but I want you to spend your life for now to protect Eren and Mikasa.

She said with a smile but she is also crying. I nod at her and start to cry.

Me: Thank you for accepting me in this family, mom.

Carla: You're welcome, (Y/N).

She said with a smile and start to cry even more. I slowly start to stand. I then see that Hannes is rush at us back. I take Mikasa's hand and start to run away. Hannes pick up Eren and start to run to the same direction as me.

Carla: Thank you, (Y/N)!

I look at back at mom who is about to get eaten by the smiling titan. The smiling titan then put mom in it's mouth and bite mom's body. Me, Mikasa and Hannes then continue to run.

Me: I'm sorry that I can't save you, mom.

As we running, suddenly Eren start to attack Hannes. Me and Mikasa stop and look at them.

Mikasa: (Y/N).....why?

Me: Mikasa, I already lost Mya last year and I just lost someone that accept me in her family. I can't afford to lose someone that I love anymore.

I said and start to cry again.

Mikasa: Who actually is Mya?

Me: She is my elder sister. She is the only person that treat me like family in my old family. She always help me when I need any help. One day, I woke up in a forest. When I go back to my old house, they said that Mya is dissapear. My family then throw me away after Mya's lost. Since that time, I'm all alone.

Mikasa come close to me and pull me into a hug.

Mikasa: You are not alone, (Y/N). Me, Eren and Armin will always stand by your side.

Hannes: Lets get going. The boat will not waiting for anyone.

The Next Day
(Y/N) POV

Me: I already decided.

Eren: What are you talking about, (Y/N)?

Me: I'll join the military training and join Survey Corps.

Mikasa: If you join the training, I'll join the training.

She said and offer me a bread.

Me: I'm not hungry, Mikasa.

Right after I said that, she force the bread into my mouth.

Mikasa: You need to eat.

Eren: Mikasa, stop it already. He's our big brother, not your little brot-

Before he can finish his sentence, Mikasa put a bread inside his mouth.

Mikasa: You need to eat too, Eren.

I eat the bread that she put in my mouth slowly.

Armin: If you guys join the training, I'll join too.

Me: You don't need to join it if you dont want.

I said while trying to stop Mikasa from put more bread in my mouth.

Me: I'm serious, Mikasa. Stop putting bread in my mouth.

Eren: He's rig-

Mikasa put another bread inside Eren's mouth.

Me: I'll take some fresh air.

I said and start to stand up. I get out from the storage room together with my friend. Since there is another titan who make another hole in Wall Maria, all of the survivor were put in Wall Rose. As me and my friend is walking, I heard a soldier is complaining about giving their food at all of the survivor.

Armin: Hey, where's Eren?

We look around and see that Eren is fighting with the soldier that complain about the food earlier.

Me:*sigh* I'll go settle them.

I said and start to walk at Eren and the soldier. I pat Eren's shoulder.

Me: I'll settle this, Eren. Just watch and learn.

Eren nod at me. He walk beside me as I confront the soldier.

Soldier: You should learn some manners, kid.

Me: Manners? We already learn it. But I can teach you some manners too.

I said and kick his leg. He fall to the ground. I instantly take out my knife and point it at the soldier's neck.

Me: Don't think that I will not kill you in front all of these peoples, bastard. You complain about give your food to the survivor. But don't forget who give the foods to soldier. The merchant is the one that supply all the food for you guys, so technically, soldier food is our food too, bastard. You want to report about me to your superior? Go ahead and tomorrow you will find all of your family member dead.

All the civilians start to look at us. I pick the soldier's head.

Me: Remember this, you're still alive right now because I let you to live. If you get on my nerves next time, you and your family will regret it.

I said before throw his head to the ground. I then bring Eren back to Mikasa and Armin.

Civilian1: Who is that boy?

Civilian2: He's brave enough to point a knife at soldier. He also threaten the soldier.

Civilian3: Whoever that boy are, I'm sure he have been through a lot of pain in his life.

I ignore all of them and continue to walk to Mikasa and Armin.

Me: You should never pick a fight with soldier, Eren.

Eren: You point your knife at him!

Armin: I will run away for sure if I was you, (Y/N).

Mikasa: What was that, (Y/N)? It's not like you. It's like someone else is controlling your body that time.

Me: You need to accept it. I have my own evil side. It's like monster inside my heart who already tired of resting.

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
8.4K 690 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
98.7K 3.8K 61
Like water is forced to flow and life is destined to fade, humans follow a strict path carved in stone ever since they were born. This curse is calle...
30.7K 1K 21
Y/N is what you'd categorize as a background character. She joins the survey corps as the rest of her friends from the 104th. Little does she know wh...