Against his rules. [TommyInni...

Galing kay person_yeah_

Wilbur soots little Sister is a famous streamer and singer. But nobody knows she is related to Wilbur. One da... Higit pa

[Introdructions]
[1] Tommy?
[2] Friend? no. Friend? yes.
[4] And they were best frineds.
[5] Its a date.
[6] You're so pretty.
[7] holy shit you look adorable.
[8] Come a little closer.
[9] Tommy's girlfriend
[10] What they Don't know.
[11] All New.
[12] Tommy :-)
[Ruin my life.]

[3] What if tommy hates me?

8.3K 203 444
Galing kay person_yeah_

[Blues point of view]
I sat up. and ran to my computer. over 1 million subscribers. I screamed and laughed. Wilbur ran in my room. "What the fuck are you okay?" He shouted. "I DID IT WILL I DID IT!" I shouted happily. He smiled and hugged me. "you did it kid." He said calmly. "I have to tell t-techno!" I said quickly. I grabbed my phone and texted tommy. i'll tell techno later.
blueeee:
TOMMY! I DID IT 1 MILLION TODAY!
Toms:
HOLY SHIT THATS POGGG BLUE!
I smiled and flopped on my bed. "You can't go back to bed. you have an hour before you have your big thank you stream." Will said before leaving my room. I groaned and grabbed clothes, and my make up bag.
outfit ideas:
1.)

2.)

3.)

Makeup:
1.)

2.)

3.)

I ran down stairs and grabbed my wallet and yell up to my brother. "Will! I'm gonna head to the store real quick. you want a drink or a snack or sum shit?" "Nah i'm okay! be safe and quick!" He yelled back. I smiled and grabbed my head phones and mask. I made my way down the street and then my phone went off. someone was calling, I answered before checking who it was. "Hello?" I said softly. "Hello woman. whatcha up to?" Tommy asked. "Tommy? shit didn't realize it was you. uh i'm on my way to the store. need a couple drinks and a snack before I stream." I said calmly. "Shit yeah don't you have to stream.... like now?" Tommy said before laughing. "Soon. I woke up late." I said calmly. "mmm makes sense for you." Tommy joked. "Haha. very funny. hold on i need to buy this." I said quickly before buying everything and leaving. "Damn. i fucking hate going in public." I complained. me and tommy talked my whole way home. I finally came home and yelled to my brother, "WILL IM HOME! IM GONNA BE GOING LIVE SOON SO KEEP QUIET FOR THE NEXT FOUR OR FIVE HOURS!" Tommy laughed and I slid my shoes off. "What did you even buy?" Tommy asked quickly. "Five monster energy drinks. two diet coke's. and fuckin crisps." I said softly before going up the stairs. I kicked my brother door open. "Will." I said simply. "Yes?" Wilbur said calmly. "Uh. did you hear me?" I said quickly. "no?" He said angrily. "Jesus. You need to get the things you need for the next couple hours i'm streaming in like 5 minutes. keep it down the most you can please. this is really important to me and my fans." I said quietly. "Yeah yeah sure I have everything." Wilbur said calmly. I smiled and walked to my room. "He's weird." Tommy said. "Yeah yeah i get it he's weird but i'm also really use to it." I snickered. We talked for a bit while I got my stuff set up. "Alright Mr. Innit. I actually have to go now. you should watch my stream. or just call me after." I said softly. "Hmmm okay. i'll watch. unless you get all weird then no. but uh byeee womannn." He said loudly. "Bye tommy!" I said quickly before leaving the call. "STARTING STREAM NOW WILL!" I shouted. he yelled something in response. I open twitter and tweet a picture and the announcement.

Going live very very soon. thank you for 1 million subscribers and i'm doing a special stream like we talked about. also semi face reveal? pog.

the mask you wear for face cam streams.
I giggled and started my stream. people joined instantly and my numbers jumped higher than they have ever been. and that's when I started. "HELLO! Welcome to the stream you beautiful people. Again Thank you so much for 1 Million subscribers on twitch and youtube! that's incredible. over the last two months I've met the most amazing friends and people. thank you for all the love. and yeah. as you guys probably know, if you don't you'll find out, i'm doing a special stream for the big milestone. i'm doing a singing stream. i did a pill a month back and the options were, sing, play minecraft all day, or a just chatting. but you all chose the singing stream." I said loudly. I smiled and watched chat roll by. it was so fast. and it was kinda overwhelming and scary. I sang the songs and said what each of them were before singing them.
song blue sang.
1.) The night we met
2.) Devil Town
3.) Line without a hook
4.) Runaway
5.) Cigarette daydream
6.) Yellow
7.) Boys will be bugs
8.) Why'd you only call me when you're high
9.) Arcade
10.) Burning pile
11.) Babooshka
12.) I don't know you yet
13.) little lion man
14.) Pierre
15.) baby, i'm an anarchist
16.) The scientist sparks
17.) Michelle
18.) Moon song
19.) Backyard boy
20.) Greek tragedy
21.) Drivers license
22.) Ghosting
23.) All I want
24.) Honey bee
25.) Juliet
26.) Take me to church
27.) hopelessly devoted to you
28.) as the world caves in
29.) Treehouse
30.) Your new boyfriend
31.) Hayloft
32.) Little dark age
33.) Scotty doesn't know
34.) Space girl
35.) Sweater weather
36.) Mr. Loverman
37.) Home
38.) Crazy in love
39.) Come true
40.) Ultimately
41.) sensitive (she said no slurs.)
42.) Father
43.) Brutus
44.) Blood - end credits
45.) Soldier, poet, king
46.) Fool
47.) Everybody wants to rule the world
48.) Rät
49.) All I need.
It was finally time for my last song. and it was one i knew would be good. "Next up and finally is Sandals by Khai dreams!" I said loudly. I sang it and when I finished I smiled. "Now. i'm just gonna chat with you guys. ask me any questions you want." I said softly. I got a notification that Tommy went live. I smiled and realized. he was just chatting too. So i texted him.

My blue:
Hey toms did you watch or did you be lame?

My Toms:
Oh i watched. you did really good.

My blue:
why thank you Mr. Innit. I saw you're doing a just chatting video. that's what i'm doing now, wanna call on discord for a bit?

My Toms:
anytime Mrs. Gold. and yes.

I smiled and looked at chat. "Is the mask annoying? Sometimes. it pushes my hair down and kinda makes it flat. but i just curl my hair or wash my hair after so it isn't flat. but i deal with it." I said happily. Tommy called me on my phone. it wasn't discord it was facetime. I answered and laughed. "What?! YOU HAVE A FUCKING GUN IN YOUR ROOM! WHAT ARE YOU AMERICAN?!" Tommy shouted. "Huh? oh! My monster energy gun!" I said loudly. I sat my phone down on my stand and grabbed it. "I made it myself!" I said happily. "Oh and she's an artist. poggers." Tommy said loudly before laughing. I nodded and sat down. "How tall are you? 5'11." I said calmly. "Yes she is a tad bit tall but she's also short." Tommy said loudly. "Hey! don't be a dick!" I shouted. A few seconds later Wilbur came in my room. I turned around real fast. "Will. I said stay out." I said softly. "I wanted to say hello. Hi blues chat! Oh and hi tommy!" Wilbur said calmly. I stood up and pushed him out of my room. i locked my door and sat back down. "Tommy?" I said quickly. he didn't answer like at all. "Toms." I said softly.

[Tommy's point of view]
I was watching Blue when i glanced at chat. and saw a question. I muted myself on facetime. "Do you think blue is pretty? yeah. well I mean.... she is pretty! but not like in a weird way... not that she looks weird uh fuck! she's really pretty okay. what's your favorite thing about blue? damn uhhhh her vibe, her singing voice, and her personality. Her vibe is like one anyone can match. and her singing voice is just really beautiful. and same with her personality it's really cool and great. She's a good person and it's not just an act for online. she's just herself online and that's incredibly amazing. oh and she's a woman so uh that's cool!" I said calmly. I noticed that Blue was singing again. "TOMMYINNIT IF YOU DONT GIVE ME ATTENTION I WILL HANG UP ON YOUUUU FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO MEEE." She sang. I unmuted and started laughing.

[Blues point of view]
We burst out laughing. chat was being weird. telling me Tommy was a simp for me. I let them do a media share so I could see the clip. and when it played I smiled. I looked at tommy. He couldn't hear what I was watching so he didn't even know I heard it. I took my headphones off and left the room. I went into Wilburs. "Will." I said softly. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Help." I said softly. I felt weird. like i was dying but in a good way? "What's wrong??" He said quickly standing up. I pulled the clip up on his computer and he watched with a grin. "Okay?? what's wrong? you guys are like really close. you guys talk almost constantly." Wilbur said softly. I started hyperventilating. And he could tell. "Do... you need techno? or Tommy?" Wilbur asked quickly. "T." I said softly. He nodded and got Techno on call. "Will what did I say. text me when you are gonna call." Techno said calmly. "It's not me who needs you so shut up." Wilbur said before I walked over and sat on his chair. i put the headphones in to the mic and put them on my head. "T... help." I said softly. "Hey hey kid it's okay... uh history can I ramble about history?" Techno asked quickly. "Y-yes." I mumbled. He talked about history for a while and it calmed me down. soon I was in a good enough place to go back to my room and finish the stream. I stood up. "Thank you for always being there for me t." I said softly. "Of course blue." He said calmly. I went back to my room to Tommy panicking and my chat doing the same. "Blue! Are you alright! I I I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.... i'm sorry blue." Tommy said quickly. "It's fine. you're fine. it didn't make me uncomfortable. kinda just surprised me i guess." I said calmly. I saw something in chat. i was gonna mess with tommy now. "Gonna mute real quick to answer this question." I said before pretending to mute. "The question was, now that you know what tommy thinks of you, how do you feel about tommy? Well that's easy. He's amazing. He's one of my favorite people. after Wilbur and Techno. He makes me laugh and I feel comfortable around him. and his confidence and energy is so amazing and cool. not to mention his smile, it's very pretty. oh! and my favorite things about him, his height, his personality all together, his awkwardness, his hair, his laugh, and his smile. I like taller people, it kinda brings me comfort when someone's taller. his personality is just the best honestly. not much else to say about it. his hair is so floofy. you don't get how floofy it is, it's more floofy in real life. oh his awkwardness is just adorable to me. his laugh, instantly makes me laugh or smile. it's unique and i love it. his smile. it is the prettiest thing i've EVER seen. uh and my favorite color is f/c guys!" I said softly. Tommy was quiet. I pretend that i thought i was muted still. "Uh.... B-B-Blue. You weren't muted." Tommy said quickly. "hmmm okay." I said calmly. "Did you mean that?" Tommy asked quietly. "I meant everything i just said." I said not looking at him. "holy shit." He said softly. I looked at him and he had a big smile. his cheeks were a light red shade. and he looked happy and shocked. I smiled and looked at my hands. we kinda just sat there for an hour smiling not making any movement or sounds. like we were dead. I broke out of it and ended my stream with a goodbye. I waited for tommy to end his stream. once he did I hung up on him. I sat in aw for awhile then, I ran to wilburs room. "I THINK I LIKE TOMMY." I shouted. "SHIT! I'm.... sorry blue. i'm in a call. with. fuck with techno, tubbo and tommy." Wilbur said calmly. I stood there in shock. I smacked my head into my hands and smiled. "I'm a dumbass bye. BYE TOMMY BYE TUBBO BYE TECHNO." I said before going in my room. I was to scared to check my phone. to move. other than listen to music.

- What if tommy hates me? i thought before falling asleep.

————————————————————
That's it for this chapter. hope you enjoyed? idk. drink water. eat something even if it's small. and sleep well when it's time to sleep. anyway bye lovelies.
- Alex -

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.1K 148 29
You are the sister of the child of the Dream Smp. You aren't really into streaming but Tommy convinces you to start streaming and you end up getting...
81.4K 2.1K 25
Laylanna, or HeyLayLay on Twitch, is Sapnap younger sister. When Sapnap convinces Laylanna to start streaming and she joins the SMP, a certain Blonde...
166K 4.9K 19
I DO NOT CONDONE WILBUR'S ACTIONS I MADE THIS IN 2021 I DO NOT SUPPORT ABUSE in which a singer catches the eye of a certain twitch streamer. "wilbur...
276K 7.1K 17
~Complete~ This is a TommyInnit x Fem Reader FanFiction There won't be any smut since he is a minor πŸ˜ƒ ⚠️Mature Language⚠️ Y/N had been homeschooled...