Undeniably Claimed

De KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance

28.8K 1.3K 70
De KaylaWoods289

"Luca GO!"

"Teso-"

"Nope" Sophia pushed him gently while he looked like he wanted to argue further. She lifted her head and pointed to the door. He scowled and turned practically stomping making Sophia want to laugh. "I love you Luca!"

He froze still looking towards the door. His slouches visibly relaxing making her smile gently. "Love you too."

He walked out without looking back and she giggled shaking her head at him. He has been stuck up in this hospital room for the past two days and she knew that he needed to get back to work. His father had stepped in enough and she knew that it was not his job anymore. Luca claimed he would not leave her side until she was released and she internally swooned at his dedication but she needed to time to process everything as well. 

When she had passed out in Taylor's arms, she really thought that was it. That she would never get to see Luca again. That she would never see Destiny grow up and terrorize her mother. She felt her body sinking further and further into oblivion and only was pulled back by a rope that she grabbed onto and refuse to let go. Hearing Luca's voice filter through the dark, she used all the strength she had to come back. She had not expected to find out all that occurred. 

She had her surgery and it was successful. The doctors said it would take time confirm that her body doesn't turn against the healthy cells but everything so far is going in the right direction. She felt overwhelmed by the news. Luca's arms were her comfort zone but she needed to process this. 

Over the past few days, everyone has come to visit. Heather had come and spent some time discussing everything and anything with her. Luca was happy to have his mother there. Taylor had told her how she was taking on the extra help of handling secretary for both Jessica and Mr. Sanford Sr. Luca had already informed her of a hefty pay raise if she was willing to stay on until Sophia was ready to return. She took it and promised to do the best she could which Luca had no doubt about. 

Jessica on the other hand had come during her lunch breaks to tell her about the development going on in her home. She is feeling confused by Brad lately. He is still the same caring guy he always was but lately they have had a weird tension surrounding them. He has apparently been staying at her home for some time now and sleeping on the couch. He even gets up if Destiny wakes in the night. Jessica just feels conflicted not sure what has changed. 

She even had a surprise visit from Mark, Brad's boss, and Sam. She cried finding Sam coming in with a bag of food from McDonalds. Luca tried to interject that she shouldn't eat it but she quickly glared at him and grabbed the bag holding it to her chest like a prized possession. Mark and Sam were chuckling at her but didn't dare try to snatch the bag away. Mark had brought her a new problem to solve which she solved within twenty minutes leaving him astounded with her yet again. 

Knock Knock

Her eyes drifting to the door finding a familiar face peaking his head in. "How's my baby Sophia?"

"Ready to break out." She said truthfully. She looked outside wanting fresh air. Her eyes turned back to find Brad pushing a wheelchair in. 

"Would you look at that?!" He gasp dramatically making her grin. "It's as if we think alike."

"Get over here and get me!" She demanded already throwing the blanket off. 

Brad laughed but came over helping her over. She was still moving very slowly due to her body recovering but he lifted her with ease before depositing her into the wheelchair. She was happy she no longer had any IVs left. Just the heart monitor which she took of her finger making the machine beep excessively. 

"MAKE A BREAK FOR IT!" She yelled as he quickly rolled her out. The nurse station having multiple eyes looking at the pair amused. "These are not the drones you are looking for..."

She waved her hands in a circular emotion making Brad bust out laughing and some of the nurses to have suppress their own chuckles. Brad pushed her away gently and took her to the elevator. They got on followed by a few other staff members. They reached the ground floor and Brad pushed her towards the garden in the center. She didn't care that he wasn't actually busting her out and was happy for the reprieve. 

She closed her eyes in bliss taking in a deep inhale. In that moment, it was quiet, it was peaceful, and her body felt... at peace. She felt like she could exhale for the first time in months and it was brought her pure joy to know that she was finally on the right side of the hill. Hearing shuffling beside her, she finds Brad taking a seat on a bench beside where he parked her wheelchair. His eyes set forward as his fingers ring together. 

"Brad?"

He hums in reply and she sits there taking a good look at him. He has something heavy on his mind. She can tell he wants to talk so she waits patiently for him. Her eyes continue looking at him before his eyes finally turn to her and he looks as if he is torn. She reaches over taking his hand and squeezing it. He holds her hand in his and releases a shaky breath. 

"Soph... I'm so confused." He whispers sounding broken. 

"Talk to me Brad." Her voice gentle and comforting. 

"I-I have been gay since like middle school. I met a guy who just made me feel completely different from anyone else. I thought something was wrong with me." He says with his gaze set at his laps but his eyes looked far away as if recalling the memory. "I told my mom and she didn't take it well... at all."

"Brad..." She says seeing the hurt clearly written on his face. 

"It is what it is..." He forces a smile trying to play it off as he shrugs. He smacks his knee with his free hand before rubbing it looking down to his lap. "I'm not mad at her anymore, or any of them. They just didn't understand and I felt like maybe over time it would change but it just... never did."

"There is nothing wrong with you Brad." She says gently. 

"I'm not too sure about that." He says while squeezing her hand. "I've come to accept that I was gay and to be happy regardless of what people think of me. It's my life, you know?"

She nodded her head giving a small smile. He seemed to drift for a moment before continuing. "I have never found a woman attractive. Don't get me wrong, I think all women are gorgeous but not in a 'I want to hit that' kind of way." She nodded once again. "But Soph- I-I'm so confused."

"By what?"

"I recently started having dreams... and they weren't exactly clean."

"Everyone has those kinds of dreams Brad."

"They were about Jessica." That made her freeze not sure how to proceed. He seems to catch her expression. "It's crazy and I can't comprehend what caused it. Is it just that I love seeing her with Destiny? Or that I wish it was me who was that little princess' dad? I thought maybe it was just the role I got to play but now I catch myself looking at Jessica and I can picture so much more."

"So... You have feelings for my sister?" She asks slightly confused as well. 

"I do" He whispers a reply as if scared of his own feelings. She smiles finally comprehended what scares him. 

"Brad-" he turns his watery eyes back to her and she intentionally squeezes his hand holding it tight. "It is okay to have feelings for both men and women."

He releases her hand dropping his head into his own hands sighing loudly before rubbing his hands down his face and standing up. Sophia watches as he paces for a moment and mumbling below his breath.  She sits in the chair just watching him. After a moment he stops with both of his hands on his hips looking to her helplessly. 

"What if she doesn't feel the same way Soph? I can't risk loosing my best friend and princess."

Sophia reaches her hands out requesting him to take them. He takes a few steps to her and takes both of her hands into his own. His height staggering over her sitting frame making her crane her head up to look at him. 

"Listen to me Brad, she loves you. Even before Destiny was in the picture, she would tell me about you and wish that you weren't gay because of how perfect you are."

She watches as his lips twitch as if trying to not smile at the information. "Whether or not you guys become anything further, I think you should talk with her. She told me just the other day that she was worried that something has happened with you. She feels like you aren't yourself and it's hurting her."

He drops his head closing his eyes as a single tear rolls down his cheek. "I'm scared."

"Good." His eyes snap open to stare into her emerald pair. "That means it's worth it. People are only scared of things they are worried to lose. It means you care."

"I love her Sophia... I'm just not sure how she will react."

"Answer a question for me Brad." He nods her head letting her continue. "Would you stand by my sister's side through the good and bad and be happy?"

"Yes" his answer was swift and his eyes lit up in realization. He hasn't needed a man in some time since his mind has been wrapped up around Jessica and Destiny. 

"Then talk with her... personally I would love to have you as a brother."

He drops to his knees and leans forward bringing her into a deep hug. His warmth seeping through the hospital gown. She holds him back with a small smile playing on her lips. He whispers to her gently 'thank you.' She just nods not bother to answer. 

She wasn't too shocked by this but more by the fact that he is okay with his feelings and he accepts them. It is clear that it won't be an easy conversation but she thinks it would be good for both Brad and Jessica to have. She just hopes Jessica will be okay with it. 

After a moment he leans back to stand up and looks to her concerned. "Soph, your arms are cold. I think we should head back in."

She gives him a slight nod and he rounds her to grab the handle bars and take her back in. She gets inside and they walk to the elevator in comfortable silence. Reaching her room, they find the door slightly ajar. Pushing it open, they find a face neither of them recognizes sitting on the couch with her phone in hand. 

"Hello?" Brad says like a question. The woman looks up and smiles before her eyes turn to Sophia and they widen. 

"Wow, you're eyes so green!" The woman says gushing. Sophia's eyes open slightly in shock. 

"Thank you?" 

The woman gets up walking over to her with an outstretched hand. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I'm-"

"Sis! They have the good soap in the- Oh hello?" A man says coming out of the bathroom. 

Sophia looks at the man completely confused before feeling the wheelchair move backwards. She glances up to find Brad looking ready to bolt out with her. His protectiveness making her smile but she looks back to the unknown pair. 

"Junior, you're scaring her!"

"Did you not tell her who we are yet?" He says pointing a finger at Sophia. The red head in question just staring at them like they are crazy. 

"If you could shut up I would"

"Hey, be nice CJ. It's not my fault you got our dad's manners."

"ME?!"

"HEY!" Brad says stopping the two from continuing. "I don't care who says it but who the hell are you?"

The girl raises a brow at him while the unknown man crosses his arms at Brad. Sophia tries to reach back to calm Brad. The movement capturing both of their attentions. Their eyes soften and they smile down at her. The woman steps forward with the man by her side. 

"I'm sorry Sophia, my name is Cami Sanford and this is my twin, Xavier Sanford Jr."

Sophia's eyes widen involuntarily as realization crosses her face. 

These are Luca's siblings?!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

CRIMINAL De Aelin Ivy

Literatura Feminina

1K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
5.5K 45 25
"You are nothing without me. I gave you the life you have. No one will ever love you but me because only I could love someone like you, someone that...
9.4M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...