Out of time

By tcher1993

Time is running out - two young men arrive with identical injuries arrive at Beacon Hills Hospital but that i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Note
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

329 11 1
By tcher1993

Welcome to Chapter 21 - I am sorry for the delay in updating, I didn't realise it had been so long - here is the new chapter, enjoy!! - Pre warning it is pretty long and gifs are included.

Sheriff POV

When Teresa said he was here in Beacon Hills my heart dropped into my stomach, my little boy has been right under my nose the entire time. If this is really the case why haven't I found him yet, why isn't he wrapped tightly in my arms instead of been alone with them.

I know this time is different as he willing went with them but I have to believe that he only did this as he saw no other way to protect those he loves the most, besides from what Lydia has said she saw he isn't currently in a correct state to make any decisions.

"He can't be, if he was still here then we would have found him. We have searched every inch of this town top to bottom." Scott states shaking his head as he seems to be struggling with what we have just been told.

"There is one place we haven't searched." Derek advises his voice breaking, I never realised until recently how close he really was with Stiles. Everyone always assumed he was closest with Scott but the way him and Stiles acted it was different, in someway it reminded me a lot of an old married couple. Huh I never thought of it that way before.

"Where?' I thought we search everywhere accept for... No! No way would they take him there!" Lydia starts before veering off as though clicking where Derek was on about.

"I'm sorry but I am confused, can someone please just tell us where Stiles is?" Stan advises sounding quite annoyed as Mitch walked over to the board before turning around looking horrified.

"Eichen, they have him at Eichen House." Derek answers and an instant panic runs through the room.

"I'm sorry but what on earth is Eichen House and why do you all look ten times more worried then previously?" Irene asks and I look at her confused at how she has never heard of there before.

"Eichen is basically hell on earth especially for Stiles, its a place that caused him a lot of torture so this makes me think more that he needs our help. So can we go and save him please!" Lydia expresses pacing up and down her hand running through her hair as though she is trying to calm herself down.

"Lydia, it's going to be okay. We are going to get him back again and this time it will be for good." Scott stops her walking and pulls her into a hug trying to settle her down.

"I'm sorry but wouldn't someone have noticed them bringing Stiles in, wouldn't they have called the police or something?" Stan asks sounding more concerned then the last time he spoke.

"Ha, you have to be kidding right. This place only cares about one thing only, money. If WCKD paid them enough they would look the other way and would even help them. Look at what has happened there for proof, you have Stiles and Malia almost been killed, Stiles and Lydia almost been killed, Deaton going crazy, Stiles's torture and treatment there. Do I really need to continue?" Chris answers and I am surprised he is aware of all of this seeing as he was in France for the majority of it.

"If you think about it, it's the perfect place to take him. A place that mentally affects him along with having the access to the relevant equipment on top of having patients constantly screaming so no one would blink twice at someone screaming for help." Mitch evaluates as everyone seems to grab there stuff ready to leave.

"Fair enough, alright I have called Deaton and Mum to come meet Irene here ready for when we return, they are both bringing any relevant supplies to help us fix Stiles. Dad, you Parrish and Sheriff are going with Chris and will take the south entrance. Lydia, you Teresa, Thomas and Derek are going to take the West entrance, Mitch, you me, Liam and Malia are all going to take the main entrance to the north." Scott starts relaying the plan to everyone pointing at the different areas as he spoke.

"We need to all head to the basement, there is two ways to do it. Either via the close unit or the locked door on the west side, use the easiest access point for your group. We need to assume that anyone that is not Stiles will try to stop us so we need to be prepared, once we have Stiles radio to everyone else and we will meet at the meet point just outside the main gate."

"We all need to be prepared for what we may find, we don't know fully about Stiles's powers and what WCKD has done to him so we need to be prepared for everything. Good luck and lets go get him." Scott finishes off and we all leave, I head straight to the cruiser with Parrish, Rafael and Chris.

We drive in silence to Eichen House which I am grateful for, right now I don't know what the right words are to say. As I pull up outside the dark gates it reminds me of the last time I visited here, I was checking Stiles in at his request well I went out of town to help get some answers about what was happening to him.

"Noah, are you okay?" Parrish asks as I turn the engine off but don't go to move out of the cruiser, I can feel my hands shaking as I move them towards the door.

"I'm fine!" I say trying to convince myself just as much as I was them that this was how I was feeling. It's just everything is different when it is your own Son involved and not someone elses.

"Wow, for a moment there I thought Stiles was in the car." Chris states making everyone including myself laugh at what he said, I am grateful for them been here as I don't know how I would have coped if they hadn't been.

"Come on, lets go get the goofball." I state opening the door and heading over to meet everyone at the gate as lighting flashes the sign up.

"Wow! I have seen many creepy places in my line of work but this is definitely up there in the top five." Mitch advises as we all gather and look at Eichen.

"Well they always say don't judge a book by its cover but this place judge it exactly by what you see. It only gets worse once you are inside. See you all on the other side." Lydia advises before we all split off to our relevant entrance points.

Here we come Stiles!

Stiles POV (surprise!)

Why in fairy tales do the heroes have to battle one villain and then that's it? They have happily ever after with a loving family and no more hardship in the future.

No my life is not like a fairy tale more like a comic book, I have a kinda interesting origin story and no matter how many times I battle my villain he just returns stronger then ever under different masks but all with the same agenda.

See these thoughts have been rolling around my head recently ever since I left everyone and went with Janson, I wanted to do the right thing and bring them down but then I realised they are the only ones who know what happened to me and how I got these powers. So I created a plan so reckless that if I survive Lydia is sure to kill me for doing such a silly thing, but look where this got me strapped down on a table looking at a ceiling I never wished to see again.

"Good Evening Stiles, are you ready to begin?" Janson's voice fills the room as I hear the door open and close as his footsteps get closer to me.

"Begin, haven't you done enough to me already? You promised to help me learn more about my powers but all you have done is tortured me day and night for goodness knows how long." I snap back with as much power as I can muster but due to what happened recently it is not much.

"Oh Stiles, I am only just getting started with you." Janson smirks as he turns the machine on and pictures flash in front of eyes as the pain starts and I can't hold back the scream anymore.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.8K 27
โษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ sแด›แดแด˜ า“ษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษขโž The trials weren't just a game WICKED played with their victims, it was a way to prepare the subjects for the real war. The war...
6.9K 221 13
For me you can't do a Teen Wolf Movie about the Nogitsune and Allison's return without Stiles being present, so here is my version of how this should...
2.9K 64 11
A shocking murder and horrific torture of two beloved members of Beacon Hills rock the small town, now all must come together to capture the murderer...
471 25 5
"It had been nearly exactly two years since Stiles Stilinski had been taken. His disappearance devastated the pack in more ways than one that no one...