Red Love ยป A Greek Royal Fami...

By ThelovelyAngels

๐‘…๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐ฟ๐’ช๐’ฑ๐ธ An ambitious businesswoman, Kylie delves into the world of living a hectic life in the celebr... More

๐’ž๐’ช๐’ฑ๐ธ๐‘…
๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ณ๐’ฏ ๐’ฏ๐’ช ๐‘€๐ธ
๐’ฉ๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฒ๐’œ๐’ด
๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’œ๐’ข๐‘…๐’œ๐‘€ ๐’ช๐น๐น๐ผ๐’ž๐ผ๐’œ๐ฟ
๐’œ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐‘…๐ธ ๐’ด๐’ช๐’ฐ
๐ป๐’œ๐’ซ๐’ซ๐’ด ๐ป๐’ช๐ฟ๐ผ๐’Ÿ๐’œ๐’ด๐’ฎ
๐’ช๐’ฉ ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐‘€๐ธ ๐’ซ๐’œ๐’ข๐ธ
๐‘€๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐’ซ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐ธ ๐’ฒ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐ผ๐’œ๐‘€
๐’ฑ๐’œ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฎ ๐’Ÿ๐’œ๐’ด
๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’
๐“  & ๐“
๐“ขลฃ๐”ฒฤ†แต ๐“ฆ๐”ฆ๐“ฤฆ ะŽ๐“ธแปฎ
๊ช–๊ช€แง๊ซ€๊ชถแฆ“ ๊ชถ๊ ธแ›•๊ซ€ ๊ช—๊ชฎ๊ชŠ
ยฅรฐยต'rรช Mรฏรฑรชยง ยงโ€ รฏll
๊ ธ แฅด๊ช–๊ช€'๊ชป แฆ“๊ชป๊ชฎฯ ๊ช‘๊ซ€
Sษฏฮนษฑษฑฮนษณษ  Iษณ Tิ‹าฝ Sฦšฮฑษพส‚

๐”ก๐“‡แบธเธ„แ—ฐ ๐• ๐… ๐“จ๐“žแปฎ

2.1K 69 6
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter XVI | 𝔡𝓇Ẹคᗰ 𝕠𝐅 𝓨𝓞Ữ

August 2021

6,970,935 likes

kyliekardashian THE 24K COLLECTION IS OFFICIALLY LIVE!!! head over to kyliecosmetics.com before it's gone ✨✨ @kyliecosmetics

View all 31,269 comments

461,296 likes

alexiosgreece Happy Birthday @kyliekardashian, May you grow old along with me, for the best is yet to be. My love, my life have a very happy birthday.

View all 1,996 comments

2,755,400 likes

kourtneykardashianbrin happy birthday my magical tinkerbell, there's no one like you, one of a kind ✨

View all 4,728 comments

1,847,578 likes

kriskardashian Happy Birthday to my littlest angel @kyliekardashian!!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by!!! If I close my eyes it still feels like yesterday you were riding ponies down the street and bringing home stray cats.... And playing with my makeup!!!!!! You have brought all of us so much joy!!! You are the most amazing mommy!!!! The most amazing daughter, sister, friend, confidant and advisor and you are so wise beyond your years. You are so kind, generous beyond belief and so loyal, compassionate, and loving. You make every day extraordinary and your talent and creativity in everything you do amazes me... thank you for being an inspiration to so many ...especially me. I love you so much and I am blessed to be your mommy. 💞💕❣️💖💝💗💓❤️‍🔥

View all 5,625 comments

13,981,088 likes

kyliekardashian cheers to 24 🥂

View all 101,902 comments

5,396,014 likes

kimkardashianwest Kylie baby 24 karat gold birthday today!!! @kyliekardashian you really have a heart of gold and a soul of platinum! I am so proud to be your sister. You always stay so true to yourself always and it's so admirable to watch you grow up being the best mom. Celebrating you today and always. I love you

View all 21,144 comments

5,600,039 likes

khloekardashian ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴋʏʟɪᴇ!

ɪꜰ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪꜰ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪꜰ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ.

ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ʜᴏɴᴏʀꜱ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ɢʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ɢᴏʟᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ. ɪ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ! ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪʙᴇ.

ᴍᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʙʟᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢꜱ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ, ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ! ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ ɢɪʀʟ!

♡ Happy birthday baby girl!!! ♡

View all 22,183 comments

———£———

Inside Kylie Kardashian's luxe 24th birthday at home

Kylie Kardashian said, "Cheers to 24," with all-day festivities alongside close friends and family.

The beauty mogul celebrated her 24th birthday at her Hollywood home surrounded by close friends and family on Tuesday, and naturally there were plenty of snaps to share with fans throughout her day.

"Cheers to 24 🥂," the reality TV star wrote on Instagram under a photo of her in a green dress, sipping on some bubbly.

The Kylie Cosmetics founder treated her guests to a breakfast spread — including donuts, cinnamon buns and avocado toast — to start off her special day.

The celebration continued with a painting class led by artist Timree Gold. Kylie posted a video of the final products on her Instagram Stories for followers to see, offering an art school-grade critique of "wow" of guests' landscape paintings.

But the celebration didn't end there. The festivities continued into the night with a fancy candlelit sushi dinner and cocktails with her sisters and friends, including besties Jordyn Woods, Anastasia Karanikolaou and Victoria Villarroel.

TMZ reported that among the guests who showed up were Kardashian's brother Rob, Kanye West, Carter Gregory and even her paramour Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece and Denmark.

Kylie also shared plenty of snaps showcasing all the love she received on her special day, panning over a table covered in bouquets of flowers.

"Blessed," the star wrote on her Instagram Stories in one video showing off the table full of flowers arrangements.

The "Life of Kylie" alum also received several shout-outs from family members, friends and celebrities — including Scott and Cardi B — who sent the entrepreneur birthday wishes.

———£———

Tino wrapped his arm around my waist as he led me inside of the house for my birthday present that he got me while everyone stayed outside.

"Tino, where are you taking me?" I asked him as I tried to stop walking.

"Just let me lead you, Kylie," He answered.

I sighed.

"Okay, fine," I said.

Once we made it to where my gift was, Tino uncovered my eyes.

"Oh my gosh," I said as I looked at my hallway covered in white roses and candles.

"I love it, thank you," I told Tino.

"That's not your present; actually your birthday present is in your room but I wanted to this here," Tino said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

I turned to face Tino and gasped as he saw him get down on one knee. I cover my face with my hands in shock.

"No, Tino, are you serious?" I asked him.

"Kylie Kristen Kardashian, we have been through a lot in our relationship and I know I haven't been the most understanding boyfriend to you but when we took that break in our relationship it made me realize that I can't live without you. All I did, the whole day through, was dream of you. I do not know how it had been possible to live without you. I kept in my heart every minute we have shared together because from the first moment I show you I was totally overwhelmed by you. I was so proud to let you meet my family because I was certainly sure that they would love you. And they do. After so many conversations with my parents I know I made the right choice with you. I want to marry you because you are the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. When you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. I can only see a future with you will you marry me, Kylie?" He asked as he pulled out the ring.

"Are you sure?" I replied even though I wanted to say yes immediately but I wanted to make sure Tino wouldn't regret asking me to marry him.

"One hundred percent sure," Tino said.

I nodded.

"Okay. Yes, I'll marry you," I said.

Tino put the ring on my ring finger and stood up.

"I love you," I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too," He replied as he kissed me again.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 211 9
Khloe Kardashian had a daughter, along with Kourtney and Scott had a son too but they were both mainly raised by Kris because the three weren't ready...
40.7K 1.5K 34
This is Kendall. Kendall instantly added two daughters to her life by marrying their father. Now, she's expecting a baby. Kendall is ready to show of...
368K 6.9K 37
Karla Jenner was the youngest daughter of Kris' and Caitlyn. At only seventeen, when your life is all about fame and having cameras in your face it's...
10.3K 658 14
Kim and Joe during a vacation trip with their kids decide to elope. Now the two have to work on blending their families. Started on May 4, 2023 Publi...