š’Ŗš’·š“š’¾š“‹š’¾š’¶š“‰š’¾š‘œš“ƒ | š’Ÿ.ļæ½...

By ThePastelWitch

One year has passed since the fateful fall of The Ministry for Magic. A new wizarding order has risen to clai... More

0 | Prologue
1 | ļ“¾ The Lesser Of All Evils ļ“æ
2 | ļ“¾ The Prize of Slytherin ļ“æ
3 | ļ“¾ For Old Time's Sake ļ“æ
4 | ļ“¾ Things Have Changed ļ“æ
5 | ļ“¾ Don't Be Idiotic ļ“æ
6 | ļ“¾ Look At Yourself ļ“æ
7 | ļ“¾ Old Friends ļ“æ
8 | ļ“¾ The King and Queen ļ“æ
9 | ļ“¾ You Can't Outrun Me ļ“æ
10 | ļ“¾ Dance With Me ļ“æ
11 | ļ“¾ A Quick Fix ļ“æ
12 | ļ“¾ We're Going Gardening ļ“æ
13 | ļ“¾ Black or Blue ļ“æ
14 | ļ“¾ You Are Mine ļ“æ
15 | ļ“¾ Moonstone ļ“æ
16 | ļ“¾ Fire ļ“æ
17 | ļ“¾ It Wasn't Me ļ“æ
18 | ļ“¾ That's Your Price? ļ“æ
19 | ļ“¾ Like A Curse ļ“æ
20 | ļ“¾ Potter Is Weak ļ“æ
21 | ļ“¾ Pensieve ļ“æ
22 | ļ“¾ Astoria ļ“æ
23 | ļ“¾ As Promised ļ“æ
24 | ļ“¾ Kiddo ļ“æ
25 | ļ“¾ That's New ļ“æ
26 | ļ“¾ Learn To Cope ļ“æ
27 | ļ“¾ Buckle Up ļ“æ
28 | ļ“¾ Irreplaceable ļ“æ
29 | ļ“¾ Singulare Aude ļ“æ
30 | ļ“¾ First Place Slut ļ“æ
31 | ļ“¾ Good Boy ļ“æ
33 | ļ“¾ Help From France ļ“æ
34 | ļ“¾ Hogwarts ļ“æ
35 | ļ“¾ No Other Option ļ“æ
36 | ļ“¾ Oneiromancy ļ“æ
37 | ļ“¾ Hermione Granger ļ“æ
38 | ļ“¾ Birthday Boy ļ“æ
39 | ļ“¾ Perfection ļ“æ
40 | ļ“¾ Thunder ļ“æ
41 | ļ“¾ For The Best ļ“æ
42 | ļ“¾ Hippodrome ļ“æ
43 | ļ“¾ Navigate The Darkness ļ“æ
44 | ļ“¾ Brought To Die ļ“æ
45 | ļ“¾ Traitor ļ“æ
46 | ļ“¾ Silencio ļ“æ
47 | ļ“¾ Bloodhound ļ“æ
48 | ļ“¾ Lucas ļ“æ
49 | ļ“¾ Burlesque ļ“æ
50 | ļ“¾ Step One ļ“æ
51 | ļ“¾ Run ļ“æ
52 | ļ“¾ Impossible ļ“æ
53 | ļ“¾ In A Previous Life ļ“æ
54 | ļ“¾ Epilogue ļ“æ

32 | ļ“¾ Your Call ļ“æ

246 5 3
By ThePastelWitch

The journey to Éduin's room was an absolute racket. The group of young people with us, most notably the girls that Lucas had invited, were incredibly noisy and pushy. They were shouting loud Parisian profanities causing many of the portraits of my ancestors to whine in French irritation. Draco and I walked slowly at the back with our arms around each other, swaying with our drunkenness. I was holding my long green dress up with my other hand and my hair fell down over my face as I tried to ensure I didn't trip.

"All I want is you, naked, in my bed," I whispered in a racy tone at him. One of the girls with long black hair and big brown eyes was eyeing us while walking backwards. She had on a black dress that was short enough for her to do, tight as saran wrap to her curvy figure. She had a wicked glare in her eyes and I was trying to ignore her inaudible gossiping and snickering with the other two.

Draco groaned and shut his eyes as he walked, "I know. Me too." His fingers dug hungrily into my side and then slid down to pinch at my ass. I shrieked slightly as he pawed at me, biting his lip and wavering as he walked.

A few glances drifted back to us with disinterest, all save for the black-haired girl who was shooting seductive eyes at Draco without him realizing. Ahead of them Lucas chatted with Éduin passionately and I watched them through squinty eyes. I had known they were friends before our breakup, but never this close. Their relationship had clearly progressed in my absence. Beside Éduin, Gianetta had a bored expression on her face as she fought to keep up with them in silence. She was shorter than all of the girls and looked like a mouse next to Éduin who loomed well over six feet.

Once we'd all moved into the cream-colored room and gathered in a circle by the fire, Éduin shut the door with a loud click and turned around rapidly, "Voila! Trolls Absinthe, generously donated by my good friend Lucas here." He held out a bright green bottle of dense liquor. I had never tried it myself, but it was known to make those who ingested it quite dreamy and irrational, and on occasions, even experience overpowering hallucinations.

I shook my head at Draco who nodded similarly - there was no way we were involving ourselves. The atmosphere in the room was begging for drama, and we had finally reached a place where we were at peace in our relationship. "Oh come on now, Draco, don't be a little shit!" Éduin cried when he noticed our silent agreement.

He pointed a sturdy finger in my direction, "And you, since when 'ave you become so lame?"

Everyone turned to evaluate us where we were sitting on the carpet together. Draco had his legs bent and his arms crossed over his knees to support his chin. His blue eyes were narrow and hazy as he painstakingly slid them towards my brother in quiet protest. I sat up with sympathy on my knees, noticing how obliterated he already was, "Fine,  Éduin. I will take some for both of us and we will 'ear no more of et." Draco looked at me gratefully from his stupor.

"Ah, ah," Éduin wagged his finger at me, "You can take your shots when de time comes. We're going to play a game." I sat back feeling dreadful. Draco attempted to comfort me by rubbing on my leg randomly with his eyes closed.

"So," Lucas said, as he grabbed the bottle from Éduin and placed it in the center of the circle, "Simple. Spin the bottle. If you're at the ends you take a big shot and kiss. None of dis pansy shit." He raised an eyebrow suggestively.

The crowd in the room honed in on the glowing green jug that was now in the middle. Lucas spun it without regard and the head of the bottle shot towards one of the girls that I didn't recognize. She giggled as she spun it again and it landed on Lucas himself. They crawled across the space and met in the middle to pause and took huge gulps of the hallucinogenic liquid, then proceeded to kiss dramatically.

I shrunk back against Draco, now wishing we were not in the room. I nudged his ribs to suggest we leave but he just moaned and disregarded me. His eyes were still shut as he played with the fabric of his dress pants absentmindedly, very drunk and unaware of the situation. My frustration began peaking as I tugged at his shirt sleeve where his fingers were drumming over his knees, with no avail - he was completely lost in his head.

Lucas spun the bottle without hesitation and it horrifically rotated head first towards Draco. He was not paying attention and everyone in the room began to loudly complain when he didn't react to the the scene.

I stood, still pulling at his jacket, "Draco, we are leaving. Dis is not a good idea." He opened his eyes a crack at the sound of his name.

Lucas glared up at me from where he was sitting by the fire, "Surely you're not dis insecure, Madeleine. Dis game is nothing new to you." His green eyes burned into me with resentment. I frowned at him knowing all too well why he'd chosen the game. In a previous life, spin the bottle had caused trauma for Lucas and me, and now he was exacting his revenge.

His attention shifted to Draco who was rubbing his face, "Spin the bottle Englishman, it's all harmless fun."

"You don' 'ave to spin it," I said hopelessly to Draco who was blinking at Lucas. He looked from me to the bottle with wonderment.

"What do I have to spin?" He asked stupidly. His eyes were so watery and he looked exhausted. My heart lurched for him. I began to pull at his arm again when my brother ripped me down hard.

I sighed forcefully and shut my eyes hard, "You technically 'ave to spin de bottle. But we should just leave. I 'ave been trying to tell you." I was really hoping he would object or act ignorantly.

His fingers reached forward and he spun it to my absolute terror. The glass swung against the wood grain creating a ribbing noise, then landed head first facing the black haired girl. She leaned close to her friends and whispered something, then started to crawl across the carpet.

I stuck my foot out defensively against her chest, "Don' even think about it." I spoke it with authority and warning. She sat back on her haunches and whined at my brother who was watching with thin eyes. The girl took a giant swig of the green liquor while she waited.

Éduin outstretched his hand against my leg, "Come now, Madeleine, don't be a wet rag." He was wasted, and it was obvious in the way he spoke. I gave him a pleading glance.

"I'll take as many shots as you want to avoid dis," I begged, feeling helpless. I kept my hand on Draco's leg protectively.

"It's de game, Madeleine," Lucas drawled from across me in animosity. He had a taunting expression once again.

"Can't you see he's already too drunk?" I snarled, my eyes viciously darting between the eager girl before us and Lucas. The thirst in her gaze as she panged after Draco was so aggravating I already wanted to rip her head off.

Lucas snapped his fingers repeatedly, "Oi Draco, straighten up boy. Tell us, are you too weak to participate?"

Draco raised his eyebrows at Lucas, seeming to come around to some form of sentience, "What's your problem now?" His voice was smoky and hoarse.

Lucas grinned menacingly, "You okay to play de game or does Madeleine need to put you down?" He was enjoying toying with Draco far too much. I fought against a burning desire to slap the grin off of his face.

Draco snorted and shook out his hair. I could see he was making an effort to shrug off the cloudiness of his inebriation in the confrontation of my ex boyfriend. "Sure, whatever."

Before I could protest further the girl crawled across to Draco and pushed his knees down, climbing over him. She straddled him and my hand fell away shamefully. She held out the absinthe while hovering over him, "Drink, or streak. Your call."

He was utterly floored. He looked between me and the raven-haired beauty in his lap with wide eyes.

I stared at the ground feeling disgusted and livid. There was a good chance that if she didn't move quickly I would commit a murder. Lucas was watching me with extreme interest from across the circle and I was doing everything I could to avoid giving him the pleasure of seeing my jealousy.

She pushed the bottle at his face and his fingers gingerly closed around the glass. He obediently sipped at the Troll's Absinthe and only had a split second to wince at the taste before the girl tipped it at an alarming angle, forcing a deadly amount of the potion down his throat. He shoved it away but it was too late; I watched between my fingers as he coughed fatally. The chance that he would hurl was an unusually welcome possibility as he pressed his arm across his mouth and winced painfully.

She wasted no time once he'd regained his composure. She tugged his face into hers, her fingers tangling in his long platinum locks. His eyes shut harshly as she forced him to kiss her. I watched with pain as her lips pushed into his over and over in what could arguably be called a a make out session, her tongue roving deep into his mouth.

I lost all control. Suddenly I couldn't take it and I stood, my hands starting to burn as blue flames licked at my fingers. Tears pricked at my eyes as I shook my hands by my sides trying to douse the flames of my anger. Everyone in the room froze including the slutty girl strapping Draco.

"Madeleine! Stop before you burn de building down!" Lucas cried, ripping to a stand.

The rage was growing inside me at a perilous rate and the magic in my veins did nothing but accelerate it. It seemed that each time that the flames appeared they were more difficult to control. My vision was tainted by a bright blue filter as I leered at the girl on Draco. She took the hint and backed away on her hands in horror.

Multiple people also stood in a panic, inching away from my proximity. My brother approached me with deep concern, his hands out flat as though against an invisible glass, "Madeleine, what is dis? Your...your eyes are so blue. What kind of magic is dis?"

The flames were starting to char my dress but I didn't register anything but the loop of the magic in my blood. I was so irate and it was uncontrollable; it seemed to be building on itself. Draco cowered away from me slowly where his face was mere feet from the flames that were now engulfing me. I breathed rapidly knowing I looked psychotic as my now neon-blue eyes trained on the individuals in the room.

Éduin pointed his fingers together beseechingly, "Madeleine, we're sorry. Please, calm down. You are on fire!" I saw his focus drift to my dress that was now smoking critically.

I took a deep breath and tried to pull back on the energy flowing through my body. When the flames finally seemed to stop generating I stared at my hands outstretched before me, panting from the exertion. When I looked around the group I suddenly felt like a freak. They were watching me with drawn back expressions and defensive mannerisms. Draco was almost flat on the floor looking at me with an aghast face.

I needed to escape. I yanked at his collar to force him to a weak stance so that we could finally leave. He was oddly speechless with a lost look in his eyes.

"Madeleine, I do apologize," Éduin was saying crudely. I shot him daggers as we veered around him. "What did you just conjure?" He inquired ardently.

"None of your business," I seethed.

I dragged Draco from the room by the sleeve of his jacket. Out in the hallway he staggered pathetically and I had to hold him by his waist, his arm slung around my shoulders.

It was a short distance to my room. When I finally got Draco to safety and shut the door he wobbled to the bed post and pushed his forehead into the wood with an effort to stabilize himself, his long fingers wrapped around the post, "Mad, I feel really fucked up," He complained.

"I'm aware," I barked, as I unzipped my destroyed dress by the windows. It wasn't his fault but I felt betrayed by the evening. Once I was out of the dress I left it on the floor and went to the walk in closet, pulled on a night slip, then walked to the bathroom, completely ignoring Draco as he trailed after me with watery eyes.

When I finally re-entered the room I was shocked to find him still struggling to stand. "Are you mad at me?" He asked in a light tone. He looked like a child that had been lost at a fair, his hair pushed back haphazardly and his eyes bloodshot and faraway.

I sighed heavily and went to him, peeling his fingers off of the post. "Go to bed, Draco," I said encouragingly, guiding him to one side of the fluffy sheets.

He merely sat on the edge with a blank remark, "In my clothing? Wait, where are we?" He held his hands out in front of him, twisting them in shock, his piercing blue eyes trailed along his fingers in awe. His eyes then moved around the ceiling seeing something that I didn't. I followed the movement of his gaze, baffled by his astonishment. The Troll's Absinthe was evidently hitting him very hard.

I scoffed from where I was kneeling across from him in my tiny blue slip, "Are you going to be alright?" He blinked at me.

"I don't remember who I am. I don't know this place," His eyes looked down at me pleadingly. I could tell he was peaking by the way his pupils were dilated to fully blackened circles.

I was tired and still reeling from the embarrassment of lighting my hands on fire in front of at least ten people, but it was clear that my personal problems were not at the forefront of our retreat. 

I sighed and rubbed his knee, not in the mood for comforting him, "You don' know who you are?"

He looked down with a devastated face, his voice pitching higher, "Am I a bad person? Why do I feel like I'm a bad person?"

I inhaled sharply. I had no idea where his mind was at, or what the Absinthe was doing to his brain. I was afraid he was about to cry from the way his eyebrows were now pushing together. "You aren't a bad person Draco. You...you're actually quite selfless, when et comes to people you love." I gave him a small smile.

He took in my appearance with sudden suspicion, "And do I know you? Are you an angel?"

I burst out laughing, swaying on my heels before him, "No, I'm not an angel. Come now, take off your clothes. Let's go to bed."

He caved to the instructions and pulled off his bow tie. Then he began unbuttoning his shirt at a snails speed; fumbling with the buttons and missing many altogether.

I reached out and stopped his hands, still giggling at his oddities, "Your jacket, first." I helped him out of that, then bent to hover between his knees as I unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes glued to my face as I worked at his clothing. I was still feeling very drunk myself, notably moving haphazardly. I was blinking repeatedly, trying to resist the overpowering urge to sleep.

"Are you real?" Draco asked. His fingers reached out to touch my face, dragging against my cheek. Then he pulled at my hair loosely, letting strands of my blond hair filter out of his clutches.

"I 'ope so, otherwise you've married an imaginary person," I muttered, swerving away from his enthusiastic grasp. I pushed his shirt back off of his arms and marveled at his fit bare chest, biting my lip. I ran a hand over his body, starving for his intimacy.

He snorted at my hungry eyes, "See something you like?"

I laughed again at his innocent face, "Perhaps."

"Have we hooked up?" He questioned as he finished tugging out of the sleeves and then he was just his in his dress pants before me. I started unbuttoning those too and he laid back on the bed, threatening to fall asleep.

As I worked my fingers over the button and zipper he cut into my thoughts, "You're actually my wife?" He pushed back up onto his elbows and stared down at me with brightened eyes.

"Yes, we're married," I confirmed for the second time as a yanked his pants down. I couldn't stop grinning at his ridiculous inquiries as I helped him rid the last piece of dress clothing. "Come on, get in bed. Let's go to sleep." I motioned for him to get under the covers, trying not to laugh at his puppy dog eyes.

"That can't be true," He hiccupped and then pawed at the sheets. When he finally made his way completely under I walked around the room and turned off all the lights. Unlike the Malfoy Manor, my family chose to update the building with modern day electricity. It was a welcomed luxury.

I crawled into the covers and felt his arms instantly pull me against him from behind. He started kissing my neck and my shoulder. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," He mused in the darkness, his hands everywhere on my body. I felt his hard cock pushing into my ass cheek through his boxers. The temptation was unreal. I groaned and shoved my head into my pillow, not sure if hooking up with him would be an ethical idea at the time.

"You're so drunk, Draco. We can't," I huffed in a barely convincing tone.

"Mmm," He soothed against my skin while pulling the straps down on my night slip, "If we're married does it matter?" He had the slip off in seconds and I caved to his roaming hands. His fingers dragged down my ribs and over my navel, then rubbed between my legs with perfect control and I started moaning and breathing harder. He then pushed his boxers down and his cock began sliding between my butt cheeks, against my wet folds.

I turned and pushed my lips into his and his hand moved up to my jaw, holding my face firmly to his. I felt him sliding into me, the impressive size of his penetration had me gasping against his kisses. His hips thrust into mine hungrily from behind as his tongue dove into my mouth.

He moved his hand back down to my waist and tugged me into his thrusts, then pulled my leg upwards into a bent form so he could push deeper. I was now crying loudly from the savage invasion of his body into mine. His kisses were sloppy and erotic, filled with passion and drunkenness.

As the throbbing grew between my legs I reached around and tugged at his long hair, pulling his face impossibly closer to mine. He thrust harshly into me, his breathing heavy against my lips, "Fuck, you're the girl of my dreams. This can't be real."

He then proceeded to push against my side, turning me onto my front. He was on top of my body driving down into me, my face pushed into the pillow sideways. He kissed my neck and shoulder as he thrust deeply and sensually and I closed my eyes, groaning loudly as his hot breath filled the air around me.

He shocked me by slapping my ass harshly multiple times, and then his fingers wandered around to my clit, probing me to cum as he pounded me. He was kissing the side of my mouth and my cheek and I turned into his lips as my climax peaked.

"Are you cumming?" He ventured against my lips as I whined loudly. I could tell that he was trying desperately to prevent himself from bursting. His cock was hard as stone between my skin. I nodded, unable to speak audible words as I cried out. He let go of his control and I felt the familiar pulsing and flooding inside of my body as he released his organism. He pressed his lips firmly to mine as he shuddered and whimpered through it. The energy of the sex was nothing like I'd experienced with him before, it was like he was a stranger.

When he finally was finished he pulled away from me and rolled onto his back, looking at the ceiling like it was a sky full of stars. He was still so unbelievably high I was shocked he'd made it through a sexual encounter so profoundly. I rotated and curled up against his rigid body, my fingers dancing along his neck and my leg bent over him possessively. I knew I should've banished the aftermath, but my drunkenness was not very accommodating to good reason.

"You can't be my wife," he whispered, breathless, "You're too good for me."

I kissed along his chest and collarbones affectionately. My voice was light as I corrected him, "You are just as good, Draco."

"Then why do I feel like I'm not?" he pushed on as he played with my hair. I was worried once again that he would cry from the way his voice had cracked, "I have this horrible feeling that I've hurt a lot of people."

I sighed deeply, starting to feel my head spin from the night's inebriation, "I suppose you aren't always good. You can be cruel sometimes, but most of it stems from being forced into terrible circumstances."

"Am I cruel to you?" 

I opened my eyes and stared ahead into the darkness of my room. The conversation needed to be ceased before someone got upset, "You will remember dis all in de morning. You drank absinthe tonight. Please go to sleep."

"If I've hurt you then I'm sorry," he complained against my advice. He tugged me against him so tightly that the air in my lungs wheezed out rapidly. I decided to fake being asleep in that moment, knowing that I could never admit to him how much he had hurt me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *ļ½„悜ļ¾Ÿļ½„*:.ļ½”..ļ½”.:*ļ½„'ļ½„*:...
584K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
8.4K 120 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...