☠︎︎ πΌπ‘šπ‘π‘œπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ ☠︎︎

By floating_Dazai_plush

πš‚πšŠπš’πš˜πš–πšŠ/ π™Ύπš–πšŠπšœπšŠπš’ ____________________ β€’yandere pregame Shuichi β€’Ingame Kokichi ____________________... More

!Fanarts!
☠︎︎Imposter☠︎︎ [2]
☠︎︎Imposter☠︎︎[3]
☠︎︎Imposter☠︎︎[4]
☠︎︎Imposter ☠︎︎[5]
☠︎︎Imposter ☠︎︎[6]
☠︎︎Imposter ☠︎︎ [7]
☠︎Imposter ☠︎︎ [8]

☠︎︎Imposter☠︎︎[1]

7.2K 152 902
By floating_Dazai_plush

Pregame Shuichi x Ingame Kokichi

Warning: !SPOILERS! Name calling and graphic moments, violence in this story. I don't want to trigger anyone so please dont read if these upset you

[Btw I like all characters from danganronpa so any insulting comments aren't my own opinion. Also in a multi-shipper so please dont hate on me]

Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate detective. He was tall, smart and a charmer, life would be perfect.

Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate detective stood in a brutal game of violence and death. Every morning was a constant battle of hope and despair for him. But gradually despair was pushing him closer to the cliff edge of no return.

'Hey pups! It's 7am, another great day for a murder pupupu~'

That voice was the first one they heard every morning. Constantly reminding them that this was no nightmare. It was their despair inducing, hopeless reality.

Shuichi's first foot touches the cold floor of his lonely assigned room. Then he places both of them onto the ground and he drags his feet over his bathroom. He stares at his ghostly self with his black eye liner smudged giving him a dead, zombie look.

He takes a hot shower melting in its warmth. He dries off and brushes his teeth with a towel loosely tied around his waist.

There is a knock on his door.
He mumbles at who it is and a childish voice replies
"It's Santa claus here to kill you!"

Kokichi Oma. The antagonist of this crazy killing game. He's always skeeming or preparing another dasterly lie. It's all mystery with the boy. Shuichi could never understand him.

The emo detective places his toothbrush down and approaches the door.

It swings open to reveal the purple eyed Leader. His hair was a dark shade of violet that stuck out in every direction. He wore his signature checkered scarf with his white outfit. No doubt the boy was smaller but the malice that radiates off him made him seem like a scary creature from deep underground.

"What is it Kokichi?"

"Wellll my beloved Saihara-chan I came here to confess my undying love for you!"

"Okay bye Oma"
Shuichi closes his door but the sly Supreme Leader puts his foot in between the door and its frame.

"Now that was just rude"
The male pouts as he invites himself in a closes the door.

"I need to get dressed"

"I'm not stopping you go ahead"

They both pause and look at each other in an echoing silence.

"In private"

"Aww your such a baby honestly, we're both guys! Unless Saihara-chan is secretly gay for me. I wouldn't mind honestly, back before this killing game I had people of every gender falling for me where ever I went"

"Th-that's a lie"
Stammers Shuichi

"It is? Are you sure? Where's your proof, hmm?"

"Well where is yours"

"Dammit you got me mr. Detective, I lied!"

"You always do"

"I'm a pathological liar idiot, what you think I'm gonna tell the truth?"
Snickers the little demon.

"Okay I get it, now please leave"

"But I want to see you undress or dress up your hot body~"
He gives his signature smirk as he sees Shuichi become all flushed.

"O-out! Leave Oma just go away"

"Wahhh your so mean!"

"Stop with your crocodile tears your fooling nobody"

"Okay okay"
He sighs
"You got me again I'll go, just after breakfast we all gotta meat at the gym"

Just before he left he turns back
"But I didn't lie about your body being hot, that was the truth"
He teases and winks before disappearing.

......

Shuichi walks into the eating area to be greeted by the Luminary of the stars, Kaito Momota.

"Hey Shuichi how are you? Oh...you look tired"

"Yeah, couldn't sleep"
Kaito gave an understanding smile and got Shuichi to follow him to the table.

"Most of the food is gone but guess who saved your favourites?"
The loud, tall male proudly beamed

"Thanks Kaito I appreciate it"

"Well I have to make sure my best friend is strong and healthy can't have you dying on me..."
Katie's voice trailed off at the mention of death. He knew Shuichi was still sensitive about Kaede's death.

"Sorry man I didn't-"

"No it's good, I'm okay"
What an obvious lie. Who was he trying to trick? The others or himself...

The gloomy detective started eating his food half heartedly chew by chew until his plate was empty.

.......

"Gooood morning everyone!"
The voice of the black and white bear boomed through the gym.
"There is a new motive to get you all killing! You are all going to meet your pregame self for an hour! You'll all get to meet your shocking selves and how you treated each other, pupupu."
Monokuma looked at Shuichi directly and then towards Kokichi.

Was Monokuma hinting at something? And what does he mean Pregame? We were different people before this? No surely not...

"The hell you talking about?"
Yells Miu Iruma
"How in the hell is that possible"

"That's a need to know basis miss Inventor. Now I want you all to step inside the cubicle with your name okay? See you all soon!"

With that Shuichi nervously stepped into the cubicle with his name and was instantly blinded with a shining white light.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Shuichi found himself squashed in a single bed.

"Just 5 more minutes..."
A similar voice groans from beside him.

"Wait...Who's in my bed..?"
The person turns to look at him and he sees...himself.
"Ah what in the..who the fuck are you?"

"Umm..you I guess?"
It sounded more like a question to Shuichi than an statement.

"The hell do you mean? Wait are you tsumugi in a really good cosplay?"

"You know tsumugi?"
Shuichi was intreeged that he knew some people before the killing game.

"Yeah why?"
The male in front of him has his eyes narrowed.

"Long story..."
The ingame Detective mutters

"Well I have time"

"Okay so it might sound crazy but I'm future you.. "

"Yeah I'm calling the cops!"
He turns to grab his phone

"Wait! Ugh...I'm from Danganronpa!"
Shuichi was desperate to get his point across to his old self.

The pregame shuichi as monokuma put it, dropped his phone.
"Did you say...danganronpa?"

"Phew...yeah I did"

He spins around with a deep twinkle in his eyes.
"I made it into danganronpa? I actually got accepted? I wow!"

"What do you mean accepted?"
Shuichi's head was swirling.

"Not important. Now tell me how did you get here? "

"No this is very important!"

"Look you tell me what I want to know and I'll give you your information"
His voice was strern and demanding leaving shuichi shivering in a cold feeling.

"Okay deal, so it all started after the first death and execution!"

"Oh who died tell me!"
He seemed excited and bold, too excited.

"Just..wait please and let me explain"
He sighs already growing tired.
"Monokuma was happy at the start of the first murder and execution but after a few days he grew annoyed at our vow not to kill so he came up with a new motive of meeting our pregame self for an hour in hope's that what we find out will encourage us to kill. Without a choice, I stepped into a cubicle with my name above the door, and here I am"

"Wow how creative! They never fail to impress me. Is it awesome?"

"What?!"

"Awesome! To be in the danganronpa! The exciting sensation of wondering will you be murdered. The exhilarating pressure in the class trial. The brilliant creativity of an execution just for you!"

"What?! No! No, no it's nothing like that I-it's absolute despair"

"And that's what makes it so amazing! Oh I just can't wait"

This isn't right. This is wrong! This can't be me he's...a sick, creep obsessed with danganronpa!

"Hey tell me ingame self"

"Ugh...yeah?"

"Is my beloved still alive?"

"B-beloved?"
Does he mean kaede...he's got to I mean who else would there be?

Shuichi puts our his hands on his pregame selfs shoulders.

"They..they um, k-killed Rantaro and was executed...."

The pregame self was wide-eyed.
"Executed...no he wouldn't ever do that. Why would he kill? Oh the despair I feel...it's so terribly amazing!"

He? I'm sure he meant she by mistake.

"Amazing! No-no it isn't she's dead!"

"He...I know my beloved does have some...curves and feminine features but I assure you he is male"
He was drooling with a pink blush across his pale face.

"No...we're talking about Kaede ...right?"

"Kaede? Pffttt! Hahahhaha, oh your funny I like your humor"
He was hysterically laughing.

It's not kaede? He? I'm not gay!

"Hahahha that slut can die rot in hell for all I care!"

(Me: no bold Pregame shuichi, bold! Die! Suffer)

Anger bubbled inside Shuichi making his blood boil.

"Shut up! Don't talk about her like that! She died to try end the killing game!"

The eyes of his past self pierced into his soul and he never felt so unsafe.
"You don't...care for her do you?"

"Of course I do! I loved her!"
Shuichi went wide eyed. Did he really love her? The words just slipped out of his mouth.

*smack*

Shuichi was struck across the face with a stinging pain. He came face to face with a very frustrated....him.

"How dare you betray Kokichi like that"
He growls

"W-what...are you talking about? Betray? What do mean?"

"Tch, you dense prick. My beloved is kokichi Oma!"

"What?!"

"Don't tell me...you don't remember do you? Ha! Hahahahahah"

Shuichi didn't understand what was so funny.

"Kokichi Oma the love of my life...is he still alive?"

"Yeah...he, he is. He is always pulling pranks and doesn't have too many people who like him but he is alright in my opinion he's just a little annoying-"

"Shut it you know nothing! It makes sense now...you don't remember, how pathetic but is suppose you can't help it"

"What are you talking about shuichi?"
It felt weird calling him shuichi.

"Saihara call me Saihara"
He mutters

"Okay, Saihara what are you talking about?"

"Ah ah ahh~ no spoilers. I can't ruin the fun!"

"You can't be me I'm not some-"

"Sick freak, weirdo, creep, obsessed idiot? Please I've heard it all before, though how sad that even myself thinks that of me"

"But I can't be you-"

"Why not? Monokuma's motives aren't smoke and mirrors you know? He wouldn't make up fake nonsense"

"How do you know Monokuma?"

"I can't tell you Shuichi~"

"B-but why? It could save lives!"

"Exactly! Why would I want that? Anyway this is all bullshit talk, let's get down to business"

"Business?"

"Let's swap places. Oma is all alone in there and he needs me. He may not remember but that's okay"

"Swap? But if Monokuma finds out-"

"He won't, trust me. And I don't think he'll mind too much either. You hate it don't you? So swapping shouldnt be a problem. It's a win win situation!"

"No. I don't want to leave everyone, I have to be there to end danganronpa and save everyone"

"Exactly. I know you are smart and you would only be such a pest to team danganronpa so if you won't willingly swap force can't be helped"

He turns to his drawers and starts rummaging. Shuichi runs to the door and tries to open but it's locked.

Damn where's the key?

He's kicking, punching and banging on the door desperately trying to escape.

There is a sweet smelling cloth placed over his nose and mouth. He tries to escape and run but to no avail. The firm grip remains as he grows weaker and weaker. Until he collapses in the others arms.

"Nighty, night~"

He let's Shuichi crumble to the ground as he starts removing his clothes until he has all of his future selfs clothes on. He noticed a small, metal bracelet on Shuichi's wrist and puts it on his. He quickly puts his clothes on the ingame shuichi and places him in bed. He grabs his hat and stands there for a while. Until he hears the familiar voice of a bear he often hears on tv. Monokuma.

"Alrighty time to come back! I want you to press the button on the wristband that was secretly attached to your arm without knowing pupupu~"

Saihara quickly presses the button and before long he finds himself blinded in a bright light and a white door in front of him. He sees himself and 14 other students in the gym of Danganronpa.

.....

"Hey...shuichi how did you find it?"
Half heartedly asks kaito.

Shit this guy again, the annoying pest.

"Just great"
He muttered.

"Yeah it was something all right...hehe. I'm just glad I'm back for once"

"Yeah agreed umm...can I ask you something?"

I can get info out of this guy like before the game. Befriend and lure.

"The pregame...version of us and now, are we all very different?"

"Hmm good question, I suppose so. I mean the version of me was a jerk and asshole I couldn't believe it"

You don't say

"It can't be me! I'm nothing like that, you know me Shuichi"

Hmm interesting. So my ingame version wasn't exaggerating on Kokichi. He should be an interesting challenge. Just like before.

"Oh also...what's with the hat?"

"Huh?!"

"Well you took it off as Akamatsu's wishes in respect when she died, why is back on?"

"Well it's from my pregame self, sentimental y'know? It was actually a gift from my parent's.....before they were murdered"

"Oh I'm sorry dude..."
He Pat's Saihara's back while the navy haired male is turned away from him hiding his smirk behind his hat.

How guilable. Speaking of...
"Hey did you see my be- Kokichi?"

"Were you gonna say my beloved instead of Kokichi?"

Shit.

"No I meant ...bedroom because y'know my head. It's dizzy and I'm disoriented and then I remembered I need to talk to Kokichi"

"Oh I get you i understand"

He is still an idiot.

"Speaking of Kokichi..did your Pregame say anything about him?"
The astronaut asks out of the blue

I think I know where this is going...

"Yes. He mentioned him quite a bit"

"Same here, he wasn't even fazed on my appearance he just kept asking do I still beat the shit out of the little weasel. When I asked who he said Oma. But...I'm not a bully!"

You seriously have NO idea...

"Yeah I know your not, I believe in you"

"That's my friend, I'm going over to Maki-roll now talk soon"
He gives a thumbs up and walks away.

Maki? It's like an alternative Universe. And alternative Universe with a mole.

Saihara looked around frantically and noticed his prey and confidently strolled up to the boy.
"Hey kokichi?"

"Oh hello Saihara-chan I actually wanted to talk to you!"

"You did?"

"Yup!"
He drags the taller males hand and they walked over to a corner. Saihara blushes as his soft skin touches his.

"So I wasn't lying when I said I loved you..."
Kokichi announces out of the blue.

"Y-you love me?"

He loves me?

He leans in towards the confused and flustered other and the emo closed his eyes waiting for a kiss that never came, instead his forehead was flicked.

"Nishnishni~ i lied again my beloved Saihara-chan. You fell for it how cute!"

This is alot Like the Kokichi the other me described. It's nothing like his usual self. This could be tricky but that's what makes it so fun. To watch him break in front of me.

"Oh...um yeah. Uh do you want to get some Panta from the kitchen?"

"Really does Mr. Emo want to hang out with little ol me? I'm honoured! Or maybe your planning on killing me"

"I would never do such a thing Kokichi!"

"I was only messing I know you would be smarter than that and that's what makes you dangerous my detective"
With that Kokichi starts walking over to the kitchen and Saihara follows close behind.

.......

The short leader kept trying to jump to reach his prize. His short little legs just couldn't get him up high enough to reach his drink.

Saihara was behind him snickering at his failed attempts. But Kokichi spins around with an angry pout visible on his face.

"Well help me out will ya? Since you have plenty of time to laugh at me!"
Sneers the boy who was clearly offended.

"Hey you never asked so I didn't think that the Ultimate Supreme Leader would ever need help at something so...easy"
Saihara already knew he was going to enjoy teasing the Panta addict.

"Hmpf! Saihara-chan why are you so mean to me~"
He whines in his childish tone that amuses the imposter Shuichi.

"Do you really want my help?"
He asks with a small plan devised.

"Of course I do okay! I'm thirsty for Panta"
The little grape becomes slightly embarrassed at having to ask for help.

"Then beg"
Mutters Saihara.

"What? I don't think i heard you right Detective"
Kokichi closes his eyes and cups his hand around his ear and leans closer to the emo boy.

Unexpected by Oma, Saihara leans down and huskily whispers in his small ear.
"Beg for me"

"Ah!"
The Leader jumps back in surprise to face a smirking navy-haired male. The purple boys face was flushed but he quickly calmed down and gathered himself together.

'Calm down Oma. Your a Supreme Leader, keep it together!'

"Beg you say? Certainly!"
He keeps up his act for his own sake of safety.

Kokichi gets in his knees playfully and slowly crawling towards the golden eyed boy with a smirk until he was inches away with his face close to the detective's torso. He put his hands together as if praying. His big, beautiful purple eyes stare into Saihara's never breaking eye contact.

"Please my beloved Saihara-chan, help me get my precious Panta. Pleaseee!"
His eyes were mirroring a puppy, big and begging.

Saihara had to instantly look away and cover his lower face as he felt pink liquid drip down his nose.

He quickly wipes at his nose and faces Oma, resisting his less innocent desires.
"That's a good boy"
He strokes his hair and Kokichi only looks at him confused. But fake shuichi quickly notices and stops allowing the boy to get up.

"Okay face the counter Kokichi"
Commands Saihara.

"Why?"

"Just trust me okay?"

"But what if you secretly have a knife prepare to kill me?"

"Kokichi I've told you that I'm not going to kill you. Besides everyone seen is both go into the kitchen"

"Touché"
Kokichi reluctantly turns around looking up to the Panta collection that Kirumi stashed up there to keep away from him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kirumi: Kokichi this is your third bottle this morning it's unhealthy!

Kokichi: pfft whatever mom!

Kirumi was touched that Kokichi considered her as such it made her feel wanted and happy but didn't let on.

Kirumi: I'm serious, you won't have room for lunch and dinner, you just had breakfast!

Kokichi: look their my drink not yours.

Kirumi sighs and gathers all the carbonated drinks that she can find and places them on the highest shelf she can see.

Kokichi: hey c'mon! That's not fair but them down! I'll just get someone else to them for me!

Kirumi : who Oma? Who's gonna get your drinks for you? Kaito? Maki?

Kokichi: I.. I..
He looks sad as he realizes he does not have anybody. The maid notices his sadness and apologises.

Kirumi: Oma-kun I'm so sorry I didn't-

Kokichi: your right you know...I don't have anybody
His voice was a low whisper and Kirumi just felt awful at his pained expression.

He starts walking away before forcing a smile before turning around.
Kokichi: It was just a lie! I was joking nishni~ I have Saihara-chan!

Kirumi sighs in relief as she believes Oma's feelings weren't hurt. But as kokichi is alone in the hallway he removes his mask for a quick second and let's his tears fall.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As kokichi was replaying the events of this morning he didn't notice Saihara take off his hat, or sneak up on him and bend down. Before the reflective boy knew it there was a head put in in between his legs and strong arms on his thighs.

"Woah hold on I'll fall!"
He lost his cool and grabbed onto Saihara's head for dear life.

"Haha, calm down it's okay I got you"
Calms the clever navy male.

Kokichi was lifted up fully and had clear sight of his Panta. He grabbed the first one before getting an idea. He lightly pulled Shuichi's ahoge and pulled it to the right. Getting the memento pregame Shuichi stepped to the right. Kokichi placed the bottle on a a lower shelf. He had to lean downwards, this action resulted in Kokichi's crotch to move against Saihara's nape.

Hold it together. Just wait, time, patience.

Next Kokichi pulled on his ahoge again steering him to the left. The same procedure repeated and everytime Kokichi had to move to place his Panta on a lower shelf it was a constant tease.

There were only 2 plastic bottles of fizzy, purple goodness left.
"To the left!"
Kokichi was pulling his hair a little to roughly and it caused the blushing detective to let loose a small groan.

"Oh...hehe sorry about that Saihara-chan that was an accident and I sware that isn't a lie!"

"I believe you don't worry"

That little statement caused the boy to stop in his tracks.
He....believes me? How...nice.

But the male dressed in white quickly clears his throat.
"Anyway...one bottle away!"

While the two boys were occupied they didn't notice The Ultimate maid enter the kitchen quietly. She paused at the door to see Saihara and Oma-kun helping each other out. Kokichi had a happy, big, grin on his face while Shuichi had a small, adoring look on his.

He really does have someone...

The maid softly smiles and exists the room not making a sound letting the boys have their fun.

"All done! Okay put me down Saihara-chan"
But he was never placed on the ground.
"Huh? I'm done now I can get down"

"Well umm...i"
Saihara was trying to think if an excuse to keep Oma on his shoulders. It was as if he was depending on him, leaving all his trust and safety to him.
"Basket!"
He announces loudly.

"What?"

"To carry all the drinks...a basket..."

'Great, real sooth there idiot'

"Oh good idea I suppose"
Perks up the boy.
"There is one across the room near the big fridge. This way my trusty organisation!"

"Organisation?"

"....oh whoops! I let that slip-"

"You mean D.I.C.E right? The organisation you always used to talk about"

They both came to a stop in the middle of the large kitchen. Kokichi narrowed his eyes and suddenly yanked the soft, navy hair up and had the surprised taller male look at him with his slightly wide gold and grey like eyes.

"Tell me Detective how do you know of D.I.C.E? I've never once mentioned them to all of you guys. But there is one person who knows...take a guess"

But no words came out of Saihara's mouth. He was curious to see where the situation would lead if Oma got angry.

"Go on, I'm waiting"
The playful tone that the purple Leader had was nowhere to be seen.

So I have found a weakness of Kokichi-kun then after all.

"It's the mastermind Shumai"

"Wait you think I'm the mastermind"

"Well how else would you know then?"

Now usually if ingame Shuichi was there it'd be a completely different story. He would panic and immediately put down Kokichi and tell only the truth, sooner rather than later all would be forgiven. But the circumstances are not the usual. You have a pathological liar and trickster along with a manipulative stalker searching for the truth, but all you'll get are more lies.

For the pair, lying was just too natural. They were both clouded in a veil of dishonesty and masks.

"I was told by my pregame self of you before hand"

"So you were aware of the person I was before the game?"

"Yes I was"

"So now the only reason you want to spend time with me is out of pity? Well I don't want it, take it back. The only proper translation of pity is fake kindness"

"I want to understand you better. Let me break your wall"

"As if, walls are there for a reason. To keep trouble out. And besides I have no such wall so don't go breaking what doesn't need to be broken"

"I can get you out of here, just the two of us"

"Really? Well sure then! You're the only one I care for in this dump anyway"

"Well in that case I-"

"That's what I would say. But I lied~"

"What do you mean? Don't you want out like the rest of us?"

"Oh I do. But your not my beloved Shumai you imposter"
Kokichi easily jumped off the now exposed imposter and quickly pushed him down. He sat on his back while pulling his arms behind his back too
like he was being handcuffed. Saihara moved his face to the side only to look into big violent eyes.

"Now what have you done with Shuichi?"
He growls

"K-kokichi-kun what are you t-talking about?"

"Dont play dumb. I know a liar when I see one. It was suspicious the moment you approached me wearing your hat. Also why are you wearing that emo hat again?"

"My pregame self gave it to me. H-he told me it was a gift from my parents before they were murdered"

"That's utter bullshit. You had originally told a few of us which included me that your parents were away because of their job and you lived with your uncle"

Fuck.

"So, who the hell are you?

"I'm Shuichi Saihara"

"Not the one I know"
He holds the wrists of the stronger male together while he pulls the hair of the exposed male so there is eye contact made between the two.

"Ha..haha..hahahahahhah!"
He was laughing. His laughter was sadistic and low.
"Oh well. Looks like you caught me my beloved"

"So now the masks falls off hmm?"

"Well either way I was caught. Y'know you still haven't changed, despite your appearance now and then your deductive skills are on point"

"I don't care about what I was like before just tell me where Shuichi is!"

"Pointless. You can't get him back~"
He taunts and that causes Oma to freeze.

"What do you mean? Your just lying of course I can get the real Shumai back!"

"Well perhaps you could. But if you want to know get off me"

"Not a chance in hell. I dont trust you roaming free"

"Still stubborn but I just love that about you. And now your so much more difficult and feisty that it's cute"
A twisted, lovesick smile creeped it's way onto the face of the intruder.

"Shut it with your creepy-ass comments you weirdo"

"Aww but my feelings Ko, don't hurt them. You never used to say one mean thing to me"

"Stop bringing up the godamn past already, just tell me about the location of Shumai!"

"We both squeezed into my single bed too but it was nice. The door was always locked so you could never run away from me. Eventually you surbmised to me and nobody ever knew where you were"

"Wait a second are you hinting at something here?"

"But Nevermind you told me to stop about the past so-"

"You swapped places..."
Mutters the gobsmacked boy.

"Correct a mondo! So quick to catch on. Me and my butter fingers may have accidentally knocked out the boy too. My little hints certainly smoothed things along though to finding the truth"

(Okay if you understand it I'm sorry👀)

"Of course, Shuichi wouldn't do that willing. He would be tempted but he comes through in the end"

"How sweet. But now that you know the truth what will you do?"

"Well I want the truth on why first and how I can get him back!"

"That's rich. A liar asking for the truth?"

"Spill already I'm waiting"

"Fine, fine"

~Time skip brought to you by Kokichi's panta addiction~

"He's...not coming back?"

"Well not that I know of. I mean Monokuma wont make any exceptions to bring back one simple boy. In all honesty I believe this was the true reason why something like this was a motive. He wanted an imposter to start a murder!"

"Screw you! I'm going to tell everyone else about you and no murder should happen"

"Who will you tell?"

"Kirumi, Ryoma, Keeboy, Gonta, Angie, Himiko"

"And the others? What's to say that list of 'friends' will even believe you? Your a liar Oma, the truth isn't an option for you"

"Fine say they don't believe me. I know and as long as I don't die I couldn't care less. This is a killing game"

"You can fool everyone else and even yourself but not me. I know you care for everybody here"

"Say what you want. You may know my past self but I know me now and I'm different. I'm a Supreme Leader. Your little manipulation tricks don't work on me"

"You say that now but tonight you'll be crying in bed curled in your sheets"

"That's the crapiest lie I've ever heard Saihara. I'm done here"

Kokichi gets up and walks to his Panta but is roughly slammed into the counter.
"The hell? Get off you freak!"

"I love you so much you know"
Saihara's right arm hooked around Kokichi's right arm preventing him from using it. His left arm wrapped around Oma-kun's waist with the stressed purple boy's arm stuck between his sides and the over powering males arm. Saihara's hand freely roamed all over Kokichi's body while his head was on the crook of his neck. Kokichi's scarf was loosening leaving Said a clear view of a neck.

"Love? The heck is wrong with you?"
The Ultimate Supreme Leader struggled with all his might but never escaped or loosened the grip on him.

"Your so alluring like this beloved. Your trapped in a spiders web but you still continue to struggle. You never give up even in the worst of situations. Even though your body is rightfully mine to do as I please you deny it"

"I am in no way yours okay? Jeez your such a possessive freak. What's your goal anyway? Surly you dont actually want me so what's your motive?"

"Motive hmm? Well I suppose to claim what's mine"

"And what would that be?"
Snarls Kokichi

"You"
And with that Saihara started attacking the neck of Oma.

"Hey stop! Get off. Have you heard of consent?"

(Me: yeah Saihara 👀🔪 back off or I'll burn your Kyoko bodypillow)

Then there was a pain coursing along the neck of the pale purple boy. Saihara had bitten Kokichi.

"Ow! G-get off that hurts you freak!"
Kokichi mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"You have such an addictive scent darling"
He felt the monster nuzzle his head in closer to Kokichi.
"I wish to stay like this forever"

"Yeah well your request is strongly denied"

"Aw really? That's such a shame. And I was willing to reveal the mastermind too"

"Wait you know who the mastermind is? Tell me"

Though Kokichi couldn't see the face of his attacker he could sense the growing smirk tugging at Saihara's lips.

Suddenly the confused purple eyed male was spun around and now had his back pressed against the counter, leaving him with little breathing space.

The navy detective leans in a mutters
"You have to give me a kiss to find out"

"What? A kiss? Pfft. Fat chanse"

"Well no mastermind hints for Kokichi Oma then-"

"Fine"
Kokichi had a plan that may just work. Very simple and risky if fails. But worth a shot.

Saihara pulled back slightly giving Oma leg space. Kokichi's now calm eyes dragged themselves up to meet the lustful boy. They made eye contact as Kokichi placed his hands on Shuichi's shoulder he leaned in closer to the others face and slowly started to close his eyes. Though instead of a kiss Shuichi had gotten roughly kneed in the crotch. He stumbled back and groaned while Kokichi just ran.

He ran and ran until he saw the dorms. Shuichi unsteadily breathed in and out and started sprinting after his beloved toy.

There was loud banging on the door of K1-B0 or as others call him kiibo.

"Keeyboy please answer! Please please please! Look open up! I'm going to die!"

There was muffled talking in the other side
"Are you sure your not lying kokichi?"

The terrified short boy heard loud footsteps quickly approaching.
"Please just let me in! He's going to...he's going to get me! He's getting closer...open up!"
Oma was near tears as his small body shook and his voice broke. The door is swung open and quickly and the purple boy is dragged inside the robots room. There is a click of the door and the room is locked just as heavy footsteps zoomed past the door.

"What is it...kokichi?"
Kokichi's hair was all messy, his scarf about to fall off, the top button of his shirt was undone. There was a bite on his neck and a bruise was starting to show while the boy himself was trying to catch his breath.

"...your scarf is loose Oma"

"O..oh"
He turns around and fixes himself up. Tying his scarf back around his neck to hide the obvious mark.

"What happened to you?"

"Oh nothing keeyboy, I was only messing with you~"
There was a forced mischievous grin on the liar.

"B-but you looked so scared and you were all over the place-"

"I just wanted an excuse to see my best robot friend"

"Your lying Kokichi"

"Damn you got me...your not my best friend"

"That's not what I meant, who was running past the door that terrified you?"

"Oh I was playing tag with Momota-kun. I stole his food ne hehe~"

"So where is the food then?"

"I dropped it awhile back!"

"I know that's another lie, because I was with Maki and Kaito all day. I'm only just back"

"Stupid robot"
Mutters the boy with the mask.

"Well are you going to tell me?"
Kiibo was clearly unimpressed at the sudden appearance and lies.

"Nope it's my secret~ plus a robot wouldn't understand"

"Well then in that case you can leave"
That panicked expression returned to the human embodiment of a lie.

"I..I should stay..because your lonely!"

"No I'm not. Kokichi just leave or be honest"

"Can I do neither?"

"No"

"Pleaseee! Let my stay. I'm lonely and I want to be with you all the time now! Like never have me alone"

"That doesn't sound so pleasant Oma"

"Wahhhhh! Kiibo-kun is so mean to me"

The Ultimate robot sighs and gives in.
"Fine...only for awhile"

Unknown to robot that was such great news to Oma-kun. He was delighted to have some sort of comfort.

.....

"Spanner?"

Kokichi and Kiibo were currently in Keebo's lab. Kokichi surprisingly, hadn't made a single robophobic comment once!

There us something up with Kokichi. He is being quiet and nice, how is the Kokichi Oma so...tolerable?

Kokichi had handed the silver, spanner to kiibo. He was trying to add some adjustments to his body but he wasn't the Ultimate inventor sadly.

"Ack!"
A spanner went flying across the room as kiibo sadly looked down.

"I wish Miu was here but she was busy without Tenko, Himeko and the rest if the girls awhile ago doing god knows what"

"What's the problem?"
Kokichi was immensely grateful to kiibo. That was the first time that kokichi felt real fear in the killing game.

"Well there are a few loose screws on my left arm and dust has gotten inside but Miu has installed some sort of lock on my arm to prevent others from hacking into my system"

"Miu installed a lock? Eh of course she did, well there is only one thing for it I suppose"

Kokichi jumps off the table and starts looking for some small pointy object. He came across a needle.
"This'll do"

He walk over to kiibo with the needle in hand.
"Show me your arm"

"Uh why?!"

"I'm going to fix it"

"How would you be able to? And... how can I trust you?"

"You can't"
Replies Oma with a smirk
"But your arm won't get better~"

"F..fine"

Kokichi lightly pulls Kiibo and gets him to sit down on a chair while he grabs one for himself. He sits down and starts tinkering with the lock. Twisting it back and forth, up and down. Until there us a clicking sound.

"Aha! See~"

"Wait...you actually opened it..but how?"

"I'm a Supreme Leader, I can do anything"

"Well I don't know about that but, thank you very much I now can clean-"

"I can do that too"

"But...why would you want to?"

"Just take it as a thank...a honour to have me do something for you"

"Well if you want I suppose I don't mind, I appreciate it"

Kokichi grabbed a cloth, duster and feather. He first started wiping down on bigger patches which was the outer layer of metal. When he was satisfied he grabbed the duster and swung his wrist right to left smoothly, getting rid of dust particles inside his engine of an arm.

The obvious parts were out of the way so all that was left were the small areas that could do alot of damage.

He grabbed the feather and lightly spun the top of it around in 360's. But Kiibo stifled a giggle though Kokichi ignored it. Seconds later Kiibo laughed this time.

"Haha..hahaha"
The laugh was light and wholesome and it made Kokichi smile.

He continued cleaning the robot and his laughter just got longer and louder.

It was the feather

The amused Supreme leader was confused on how the robot could feel ticklish but it was robot technical stuff so he didn't really care.

"Are you ticklish~?"
Muses Oma-kun

"No-Haha ...kokichi you did that on purpo- Haha"

The boy kept on interrupting iddabashi-kun by tickling the same spot. It was pleasant to day the least.

Kokichi kept on tickling the robot. But it wasn't to annoy his metal acquaintance, it was so he could make Kiibo smile and laugh. He was able to subtly make someone's life better in this killing game. Even if it was only for a few minutes.

"Hahhaha...I..kokichi..hahaha. S-stop...or haha..you'll regret it!"

But the little purple male didn't until it was too late. Kiibo had grabbed the feather and started tickling Kokichi's neck instead.

"What the- hahahahha...wait...hahah"

"This is revenge"
Though there was no bad feelings either way. They were making each other laugh and enjoy their presence.

That was until the door swung open to reveal a figure wearing a hat.

°°•°•°°°°°•••°•°°°°•°•°•°•°°•••°°°°°•°•°••°•°•

6620 words!!

sorry it was so long

☆Thank you for reading♡♡

Updates may be slow as I got to try and finish my other story

~Drunk on hope~
~Yandere Nagito x reader~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 299 12
Oma Kokichi has lived a life that no other could possibly imagine. Once he stumbles across people like him, D.I.C.E takes form and Oma gives everyone...
12.9K 377 9
Saihara has wanted to be friends with Ouma for a long time but the rumors spread about him by Akamatsu have prevented him from becoming close with an...
13.8K 362 22
β€’ Monokuma decided that the one time use of the despair disease was not enough! He decides that since Kirumi already got executed, and he was running...
31.3K 1.3K 25
Meet Shuichi Saihara: a detective who has been blacklisted from every possible agency in Japan after he screwed up big time on his last case. Now , n...