Alpha Male (Boy x Boy)

By 1Blossom

For some wolves it is easy to find their other half. The other part of them that makes their life complete. B... More

Alpha Male (BXB)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
BOOK TWO; The Beta's Secret
The Beta's Secret Is OUT!
Harlequin Contest
Alpha Male new version

Untitled Part 32

20K 227 10
By 1Blossom

Hey everyone, just want to let you all know and i'll be rewriting alpha male, and there will be a few new chapters too. I will add those to the existing book along with the edited chapters. Check them out as I hope that you will enjoy each new chapter.

Finally, I will be trying to get this novel published. Trying to find some publishers or even competitions which will help. If this happens I want to thank each and every one of you for sticking around and enjoying the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 37.3K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
120K 5.8K 113
When young wolf shifts for the first time, their whole life shifts with them. Suddenly they can't see the world just from their perspective. Every ye...
1.3M 41.1K 51
Sam never searched for his mate, always the lone wolf. The thought of a mate was always in the back of his mind but he wasn't eager to find his othe...
27K 2.2K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...