AKB0048 The Bronze Stage

By Alexis4120

It's been 5 months since Nagisa became the 14th Generation Maeda Atsuko. Peace has returned to Akibastar, unt... More

The Start of a New Enemy
78th Generation Trainees?!
Rescued By AKB0048!
78th Generation Trainee Audition
A New Successor!?
Return to Tundrastar?!
Tundrastar
Beginning of the Concert
General Katagiri
The New Head of Zodiac

A New Song?!

100 6 0
By Alexis4120

As AKB0048 returned to Akibastar, the trainees and successors couldn't help but think about the 13th Acchan and General Katagiri.

"I still can't believe it.", said Arisa. "The 13th Acchan's father is with the DES."

"It really is hard to believe.", said Megumi.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"I'm more worried about Chieri.", said Yuka. "The DES said that they won't stop until they get her."

"I won't let the DES win that easily Yuka.", replied Chieri.

"Yeah, we won't let the DEs get their hands on Chieri!", said Acchan.

"Thanks Acchan.", replied Chieri.
_______________________________________________
In the 00 Temple....

Tsubasa made her way to Sensei-Sensei in her miko outfit when one of the miko's approached her.

"Tsubasa-san, it's Sensei-Sensei.", said the miko.

"Is he still composing lyrics?", asked Tsubasa.

"Yes, but he also mentioned Acchan and the Center Nova.", replied the miko.

"Acchan and Chieri?", said Tsubasa.

"Falling. Rain. Wrapped around me.", says Sensei-Sensei.

Suddenly music started playing.

"This song.", said Tsubasa. "Could it be?"

"Acchan. Center Nova.", says Sensei-Sensei.

"Sensei-Sensei, are you saying this new song is meant for Acchan and Chieri?", asked Tsubasa.

"Acchan. Center Nova.", says Sensei-Sensei.

"I see.", replied Tsubasa. "Contact me if anything else happens."

"Of course Tsubasa-sama.", said another miko.

With that Tsubasa left the temple.
_______________________________________________
A few days later.....

"Kojiharu, your behind!", yelled Ushiyama.

"Sorry!", replied Kojiharu.

"Acchan, look around you!", yelled Ushiyama. "You need to slide into Yuko's position!"

"Okay!", yelled Acchan.

"Na-chan, Mariko, you both need to move by .05!", yelled Ushiyama.

"Right!", yelled Mariko and Na-chan.

After another hour of dancing Ushiyama let the successors go for the afternoon.

"Alright that's enough for now.", said Ushiyama. "I'll work you hard again tonight."

"Okay!", yelled the Successors.

"Acchan!", Yuko sang as she wrapped her arms around Acchan. "Great work today!"

"Thanks Yuko.", replied Acchan as she giggled.

"Na-chan, if it's okay with you, I'd like to discuss the set list of the next concert with you when we get back to the dorms.", said Takamina.

"Sure, I don't mind.", replied Na-chan.

The successors showered and got on the bus to head back to the dorms for lunch.

"Welcome back Acchan!", said Chieri as she approached Acchan. "How was practice?"

"It was great, we have another dance lesson this afternoon.", replied Acchan.

As the successors and trainees were eating, Tsubasa walked in and clapped her hands.

"Can I have everyone's attention?", asked Tsubasa. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"I just received new details about our next concert.", said Tsubasa.

"Where's the next concert?", asked Takamina.

"Saharastar.", replied Tsubasa.

Na-chan and Sonata gasped.

"Saharastar!", said Uendi.

"Isn't that your home planet Sonata?", asked Dakota.

"Yeah!", replied Sonata.

"Isn't that great Na-chan?!", said Mariko. "You finally get to perform on your home planet!"

"Yeah.", replied Na-chan.

"Like Lancastar, an entertainment ban has been placed on Saharastar and the entertainment bureau has been divided for a very long time. The DGTO is planning on placing a total entertainment ban on Saharastar.", said Tsubasa. "It's been years since 00 last performed on Saharastar and the people have requested that 00 perform in hopes of changing the entertainment bureaus decision to join with the DGTO."

"Will WOTA be helping us?", asked Sayaka.

"Yes, and just like Tundrastar, we will be performing simultaneous concerts in order to throw off the DES.", replied Tsubasa. "So all the trainees will be attending as well."

"Yes, we get another chance to perform!", yelled Juria.

"Also, for this concert, Chieri will be performing with the successors.", said Tsubasa.

Everyone gasped.

"Wow, that's great Chieri.", said Acchan. "We'll finally get the chance to perform together again!"

"Chieri, that's means you'll be attending the afternoon dance lesson with the successors.", said Tsubasa.

"Uhh, right.", said Chieri.
______________________________________________
Later at the 00 dance studio....

Chieri and the successors made their way into the dance studio.

"Alright girls, the first song of the next concert is River.", said Ushiyama-sensei. "Let's get started!"

"Right!", said Chieri and the successors.

"Chieri, for this song, you'll be standing next to Acchan.", said Ushiyama-sensei. "On her left."

"Okay.", said Chieri.

The music began and everyone started dancing. After an hour of rehearsing the other songs on the set list, Tsubasa came in and walked over to Ushiyama-sensei.

"Girls, can I have your attention.", said Tsubasa. "I have a message from management."

Chieri and the successors looked at Tsubasa.

"Sensei-Sensei has just composed a new song.", said Tsubasa.

"What!", yelled Yuko.

"A new song!", said Tomochin.

"It's called Temodemo no Namida.", replied Tsubasa.

"Temodemo.", whispered Acchan.

"No Namida.", whispered Chieri.

Tsubasa then took out her phone and projected the lyrics.

"The faint rain that started to fall, Just like a silver curtain coming down, Wrapped around me that was my first brush with love.", said Tsubasa as she read the lyrics.

"It sounds beautiful.", said Kojiharu.

"This is a duet song that Sensei-Sensei wrote for Acchan and Chieri, the Center Nova.", said Tsubasa.

"Huh?!", said Acchan and Chieri as they looked at each other.

Everyone gasps and looked at Acchan & Chieri.

"A song... for Acchan and the Center Nova.", said Yuko.

"No way.", whispered Yukirin.

"This song has just been added to the set list for the next concert. So I'll have Ushiyama listen to song tonight so he can come up with some choreography.", said Tsubasa. "After that, Acchan and Chieri will have private dance lessons so they can learn the choreography."

With that, Tsubasa left and everyone stood in silence.

"A duet... with Acchan.", whispered Chieri.

"A duet... with Chieri.", whispered Acchan.
______________________________________________
I know that I said that would update after I finished my essays but I wanted to get in one last chapter for all of you. So I hope you enjoyed this new chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...
130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
48.9K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...