Of Moon and Stars | Luna Love...

By LovegoodEstate

Selene never thought much about what the meaning of love was. What did it matter anyways when you lived a tor... More

Friends by Midnight
Ceremoniously United
Unnecessary Pain
Perfect as is
What's Really Happening Here?
Sparking the Resistance (and maybe a little bit more)
A/N
The Angel and the Army Pt. 1
The Angel and the Army Pt. 2
Dreams of Past and Future
Lights Up Above
Disarmed and Dangerous
Double Agent

Notes and Cast

668 16 2
By LovegoodEstate

^ Theme song of the story above! ^

So, here's the first thing: Compared to other writers, my writing is pretty plain. I really try my best and I hope that this is enjoyable for everyone, but I often fall short.

I'm not the best at "show don't tell." Certainly not the worst, but definitely not the best. I try though, so I guess that's what counts!

There are some times that I've briefly changed the actions or how someone would react to something either because it seemed right, or because it will fit into the story later on.

Speaking of later on, I'm planning on changing up quite a bit of the storyline. Be prepared (and please have an open mind)!

Selene Chaunte: Made with Artbreeder.com

Zarina Chaunte (Selene's mother): Again, made using Artbreeder.com

Luna Lovegood: Evanna Lynch

Harry Potter: Daniel Radcliffe

Ron Weasely: Rupert Grint

Hermione Granger: Emma Watson

Draco Malfoy: Tom Felton

There are obviously more, but it would take forever to find pictures of them all, so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 416 30
This is a story about a girl named Melissa Bennett, who is in love with her professor, Severus Snape. But with Severus' past, some unexpected news, a...
4.7K 120 30
The American Witch in a British World. What will happen when Sienna Foster loses the brightest light in her life? How will she cope? When she gets a...
43.7K 734 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
8.3K 318 12
The students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry go to restart their years, due to the disastrous year before. The school is repaired, and...