Human [Sukuna x Itadori]

By lifegoingwell

Sukuna came out of Itadori, as a human. How would the team react if they found out that Sukuna is a human. I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Part 2???
Upload

Chapter 7

17.7K 549 182
By lifegoingwell

PoV. Itadori
Just to say this story will nothing be like the Manga so I'll post no Manga spoilers.

We're standing in front of a door right now. Nanami wants to say sometimes but Gojo Just kicked the door and it flew away. He doesn't wait he's just looking at us and walking in.

~Let's just skip the fight you can just imagine something~

Before Gojo could kill Mahito he hit me. I flew at a wall behind me and I got all dizzy and my shut my eyes.

PoV. Sukuna

After Yuuji closed his eyes I went out of him to loon what happened. Behind me I heard the blond dude saying something like „Wth" to Gojo but I wasn't listening. He doesn't have any injuries he's just unconscious. I picked him up im bride style and went to the other twos. „So You're Sukuna?" the blond dude asked. „Yes Steven, do you have a problem?" I said. „My name isn't Steven." „You look like a Steven and I don't care what your name is." I said and walked to the door. I could here how Gojo laughed because I told blondie he looks like a Steven.

In the car I sat down with Yuuji still in my arms. Hopefully he wakes up soon. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. After the others came we drove back to Jujutsu High. I went to our room and put Yuuji on the bed. I lay myself down next to him and went to sleep.

~In the morning~

I woke up because someone hits me. „What was that for?" I asked while putting my arm around Yuuji so he's closer to me. „I wanted to wake you." He said. „Yeah I'm awake now. Thanks to you." I said. „What did yesterday happened after I pass out?" He asked me. „Gojo killed patch face and then we went back to Jujutsu high so not really much happened." I said. „Oh okay." He smiled. I kissed him on the forehead and smiled too. He's way to cute.

——————————————

I think I'll end the story here. Thx for reading it I hope you enjoyed it.

See you👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1K 21
Love, it will get you nowhere You're on your own Lost in the wild So come to me now I could use someone like you Someone who'll kill on my command An...
6.8K 80 10
You are a new student at akademi high you notice a girl named ayano who no knows. She super suspicious and weird buy find love in her and other girl...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 354 7
where jungkook is a famous k-drama actor and jimin is a bartender. one day "fate" brings them together. jungkook is then caught in a dilemma when he...