Victorious Imagines

By -BisexualinDisguise

I really don't know what compelled me to make this. Includes: - beck - Andre - Robbie - jade - tori - cat... More

Hugging
Kissing
Photo they'd post of you (plus size reader)
Dates
Presents
Hand holding
Babies
Jealous
Who they admit their crush to
Cliche Tropes
What they call you
Their Lockscreen
What you call them
Your lockscreen
Jade Imagine // steamboat suzy
Riskay photos you/they post (Mature)
Matching Tattoos
Someone else has a crush on you
First impressions of you
how they apologize
You Treat Their Child As Your Own
First I Love You
Detention (only the girls)
Double Date
Jealous (Jade Imagine)
Time Out (Beck x reader)
Mornings Together (boys only)
Bad Days
They're Grumpy (girls only)
Facetime Calls (girls + beck)
All + Male Reader
As Memes
Random Instagram Posts (neutral reader)
Random Instagram Posts pt 2 (black fem!reader)
Flowers

Interviews (girls only)

4.7K 97 15
By -BisexualinDisguise

They mention you in an interview

Trina

"We are live with Trina Vega. Streaming safely from her home. So Trina, I hear that you've recently had to completely quarantine, do you want to share a little about that?" Logan asked, leaning slightly into the camera.

"Yeah," she smiled, "My girlfriend and I wrote a screenplay together quite a while ago and we finally got the resources to make the movie. Everyone apart of the project is quarantining then testing so that we can get together safely and start working."

"That's incredible, how does it feel to start working again after a year of COVID?" Logan asked.

"Oh my god, it feels so good. I'm also really excited to bring this screenplay to life, we wrote it so long ago and we love it so much, I'm anxious to see how it turns out," Trina explained.

"That's good to hear. How do you think it'll be working so close to your girlfriend? Are you excited for that?" He asked.

"Of course, we work so well together, and I love spending time with her. Plus, this is something that we wrote and drafted together, it's become like our little baby, with elements of our own story in there, so I'm so, so excited to bring it to life with her," Trina tried to hide the bright smile that had creeped up on her as she was talking. She could see you behind the screen, smiling fondly at her. It made her cheeks brighten to see you smiling as affectionately as she was.

Tori

"So, we are here with singer, songwriter, Tori Vega, who just starred in a movie! Tori, how was it to switch from singer to actress?" Maria asked, leaning her chin on her palm. The audience clapped loudly and tori waited with a soft smile.

"It was awesome! I did a bit of acting in high school but none of that could have prepared me for this role. It was terrifying and thrilling and one of the best things I've ever experienced," she explained.

"Does that have anything to do with one of your costars," Maria raised her eyebrows with a knowing smile. Tori chuckled, looking down at her lap for a second.

"Maybe," her cheeks tinged pink.

"If I'm not mistaken, a few months ago you confirmed your relationship with a certain actress who you just so happened to star in a movie alongside, how was that experience?" Maria asked.

"It was incredible. Y/n is such an amazing actress and this is the first time we've ever worked together so it was exciting to see her in her element. I'm pretty sure the only reason I was able to get through it was because she was there." Tori said.

"So you two worked well together? I know some couples don't like to mix their work life with their personal life, how did you two separate the two?" The interviewer asked.

"It was actually easier than I thought it would be. We had a really good time on set, she helped me out a lot, I got to cheer her own as she did what she loved, and we got to go home together every night. It was really nice," tori smiled fondly at the thought.

Cat

"The tour was six months right?" Adam, the interviewer, asked.

"Seven months," cat corrected with a smile.

"Right, seven months. You did a lot of behind the scenes this time, i followed it pretty closely, what made you decide to film so much of the background?" He asked.

"I wanted to give something transparent and intimate to all of the people that have supported me and helped me get to where I am. I thought-" she was cut off when a ringtone started to blare. She flinched a bit and looked around to see where the noise was coming from, but the buzzing in her pocket told her it was coming from her.

"Oh my gosh," she hurried to pull her phone out of her pocket and silence it.

"Who is it?" Someone from the crowd shouted. Cat smiled, giggling nervously.

"It's Y/n," she said, glancing at the crowd with a blush.

"Should we say hello?" Adam asked, getting a raucous round of applause from the crowd. Cat gasped, looking up excitedly.

"Should I answer?" She asked.

"Answer," Adam encouraged, shushing the crowd with a smile. When everything went quiet, Cat answered and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Hi, I'm going to put you on speaker but I'm in front of a lot of friends, okay?" No one heard the answer before Cat put the phone on speaker.

"I thought you were at an interview?" Your voice came through the speaker slightly groggy from sleep.

"I am, I'm with Adam and an audience full of people who wanted to say hello," as if on cue, the crowd all shouted their greetings, clapping and cheering. When it went quiet again, they could hear you chuckling.

"Hi everyone," you greeted, a smile in your voice. 

"We're you sleeping?" Cat asked into the phone.

"Yeah, I just woke up. I'm going to work in a bit but I wanted to call and say hi. I was going to leave you a voicemail but you answered," you said with a soft laugh.

"Okay, well have a good day at work, I love you," the audience cooed as cat blushed.

"I love you too, baby. Bye everyone!"

Jade

"Alright jade, we went over the new album, the upcoming tour, we're nearing the end of our interview, so what's up? What else have you been up to?" The interviewer asked, leaning his chin on palm and his elbow on the desk.

"i mean, not much, I recently went on vacation," she shrugged.

"Really? By yourself?" He asked. Jade twirled a bit in her chair, her lips instantly turning up in a grin. "I see that smile, Miss West, did someone special accompany you on this vacation?"

"My girlfriend might have," she smiled.

"Where did you two go?" He asked.

"We went up to the mountains for a few days, did a little bit of skiing, which she is tragically terrible at," jade chuckled. "We drank far too much hot chocolate and gorged on sweets. It's the most relaxed I'd felt in months. I swear, if it weren't for her I'd be stressed out 24/7."

"Sounds like a keeper."

"I couldn't agree more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...
3.8K 151 28
Story series by Lushcoltrane on fanfiction.net
38.8K 520 13
It was only supposed to be a game of seven minutes in heaven OR The one where Jade and Tori make out a lot All titles come from songs that may or may...
146K 3.8K 34
❝𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.❞ ──── in which they are different yet the same. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗...