A dragon in the multiverse

By idontgiveitashit

Andros, a young man fan of novel and manga, died, and is given the chance to be reincarnated. He wishs to: B... More

1-In the world of My hero academia
2-A hero train and time skip
4-A mess
5-Black arms, and... travel?
6-Vacation in Danmachi
7-Tiona Hyrute (R-18)
8-Glimpse of the future
9-An annoying future self

3-The progress and konbanwa Aizawa-san

276 10 0
By idontgiveitashit

-----Time skip the next day/POV Andros-----

Izuku "Ready to be defeated?"

Andros "Don't get ahead of yourself"

Izuku and me are currently in the park where we regulary train ourselves, the same where we began our training.

Since 10 months ago, each morning after training, we spar with each other to sharpen our fighting skills.

Izuku has gotten a lot more confident ever since, but not arrogant.

He stands proudly, his head held high, determined to become a hero.

We take our fighting stances.

And we jump at each other while moving our leg back, a kick having a better range than a punch, we both opted for it to open the fight.

We lauch our kicks at the same time and they clash.

We both land, I charge at him and take back my fist, preparing for a punch.

He waits for me a leaning slightly foward with his fist back, when I'm in range, I hook his leg, I succeed to make him trip, but I fall too, he had the same idea as me.

No problem, I put one hand on the ground and hold myself in a handstand position.

I spin a little and kick toward Izuku, who do the same as me.

Our kick clash, and we use the momentum to jump back on our feets, backing away a little.

Izuku stand closer to the ground while I charge at him.

I take my fist back, and punch toward his face. He dodges and grabs my arm for a take, that we both know too well.

But he takes me by surprise when he sweeps my legs and that I find myself thrown in the air.

While I fly, seing the world upside down. He charges at me pulling his fist back.

I keep my hands before me, ready to intercept his fist.

But I must land. I curl up and land, a little in pain. But I do with it.

When I unfold while turning around. The fist of Izuku meet my face. And I'm send away again.

So yeah... 1 year of training. Impressive? Or too much?

Izuku "That's my win."

Andros "It's funny to see how the rule of 'the first to land a hit' first made our fights extremely short, but now it makes them epic during the short duration."

I said while going back on my feet.

Izuku "Your lips are bleeding."

Andros "Your zipper is open."

Izuku "EH!"

He screemed while looking down on his pant's zipper...

Still closed. Sorry, I'm seing bad. I though while wiping the blood on my lips with the back of my hand.

He looks up at me, staring at me like a dead fish.

I ignore his stare, turn around and walk toward a tree with inscriptions on it.

The inscriptions in question is the score  of our fights, I'm at 149, he is at 156, there were some tie where we hit each other at the same time.

Andros "Still, why were you copying me in the beginning of the fight.?"

I say, in a false mocking tone.

Izuku respond to me in the same tone "Who is copying who?"

I whistle innocently while walking next to him. We're both going home.

After walking a little,

Andros "Deku, can I speak to you a little?"

Izuku "Go ahead."

Andros "You see... my quirk is powerful, really powerful. Do you remember when I spoke about y hobbies? I've said that I like fighting. But with my quirk, I feel like every fight would be over before it begin.

And this led me to think 'should I fight hero?' I... don't like the idea of fighting hero who are protecting the citizen, but I want to fight strong people for the sake of fighting, to quench my thirst for fight..."

Izuku "Uh... Isn't there competition for that?"

Andros "My quirk is too much for it, I've never shown it, but when I fully transform, I can cover... I don't know... 3? 5 kilometers? No, much more..."

Izuku "Uh... I've just thought of something, but it's maybe a little crazy."

Andros "Go ahead."

Izuku "Show your quirk to the world."

The sound of our steps stopped, and silence settle down.

Until my laugh broke the strange atmosphere.

Andros "HA HA! That's a great idea, I don't think I'm ready for it! But you're right! If I want to fight, I just have to ask for it! HA HA...

...he he he. Hey! Deku, you advised your friend to fight the whole world to help him, in other word, to become a villain. Don't you want to be a hero?"

Izuku want to say something, but he stops, contemplating if he should say it.

He inspires,

Izuku "I'll become a hero"

He look at me with determined eyes,

Izuku "And I'll become strong enough to beat (save) you, even in your 'so-called' dragon form'."

I don't say anything and just smirk.

I want to joke him by saying something about him being quirkless but it's not the right time to do so.

Andros "I should REALLY show you my dragon form someday."

With these words, we part towards our respective house.

And we met again at school.

Andros "Hey Deku, I found a word play: Bakago!"

Izuku look at me as if looking at a dead man.

Andros "I know, I know, you're impressed."

I suddently hear the growl of an animal behind me.

Karma is a bitch that they say, I don't need to turn around to know who is behind me, and if he heard what I said.

I immediately run for my... for the sake of the joke, while a mad dog *cough* ,Bakago *cough* *cough*, Bakugo is chasing behind me, while throwing more insults than there is students in this school.

Unsurprisingly, I succeed to outrun him, but the chase resumes after the first class.

I'm still being chased by Bakugo.

I've never really spoke to him until now, and despite the actual situation, I want to know him better.

Andros "Hey Bakago!"

Bakugo "Don't you dare to call me like that you bastard!"

Andros "Fun fact, I think that you have even better grades than me, so I'm in a bad position to call you like that."

(A/N: Baka=Idiot in japanese)

Bakugo "And why should I care?!Uh?"

Andros "I was just saying something on my mind, I was surprised at the beginning, to see someone with your temperament, being such a good student."

Bakugo "You are in the wrong place to judge me!"

Andros "Hey! Let's have a little fun."

I jump out by an open window, surprising the student around.

If I grow my wings, they would tear my uniform, so I choose to transform my legs to land on the ground.

I land, a little loudly, startling the students around.

Student "He jumped from the second floor..."

I look toward the window and see Bakugo hesitating a little, but when he sees me looking at him, he jump without hesitating from the window.

The students are baffled seing him jump.

His landing was bad... From my point of view.

He mades his explosions too early, making the second half of his fall a little rough. When he landed, being more balanced foward, so he had to use his hand to not fall forward.

But that's fine, I was like him when I begun.

Andros "Your pride don't allow you to back down."

I said with a smirk.

Bakugo "Hmmf..."

And our chase continue.

All the school must have seen us running in the entire schoolground while lunch break. That was a fun visit if I must say, chating with a enraged classmate that chase you whenever you go, while doing something akin to parkour.

After the afternoon class, he finally let go of me, I say "finally!" but it's not like he had a reason to chase me.

What will he do when he catches me? Explose my face for nicknaming him stupidly? We both knows that this chase was more of a joke than a grudge.

At the end of the day, before departing I say to bakugo,

Andros "Watch out for Deku, we're training together and he is getting stronger."

-----3rd POV-----

While Andros is walking away.

Bakugo is surprised for an instant before he grinds his teeth.

He jumps from his chair and search for Deku. But he don't find him.

Bakugo "I'll see him tomorrow."

At night.

-----Andros POV-----

I see Aizawa perched on a building.

I'm using time stop, so he is not seing me. I'm always moving while stopping time when I do not move something.

I can still move with my clothes on, but I cannot move objects other than these for now.

I decide to joke with him, what did you expect me to do? Ignore him?

I stand in the same position as him, next to him, and let the time flow again.

He is quick to sense me, after 10 seconds we turn our head and look at each other at the same time.

We are just glaring at each other without reacting, so...

I scream, "HIAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRG!"

For 2 seconds.

Aizawa "..."

Andros "..."

Before our gaze contest continue.

The atmosphere is... strange. I don't know what he is thinking, if I had to guess, I would say that he is just contemplating an idiot, given my reaction.

But shortly after, we here someone call for help.

I stop time and jump, I land gently on the ground and go in the alley where the voice comes from.

And, guess who I found?

A black pant, a long, grey, tattered headband, and a long, red, tattered scarf.

Stain! My friend!

I joke.

He was currently in the process of killing a hero, who already have a pretty wound on his... Ah. Excuse me, her stomach.

I could let him go free under the pretence of 'the plot'.

But I prefer to live up to my name, so...

-----Shota Aizawa POV-----

Ahhhhhh...

Aizawa*yawn*

Why did I apply for this position.

Mmmmh?

I turn my gaze to the right.

I see... a person wearing a strange attire, what does he wants?

I didn't even notice him until now.

...

He reminds me of something.

Ah. A vigilante. It was... 'Za Warudo'.

...

We're gazing at each other without doing anything.

...

Andros "HIAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRG!"

Aizawa "..."

Andros "..."

Okay, he's messing with me.

...

I'm not paid enough for troubling myself with him.

We hear the scream of a man, I turn my head by reflex.

I do not pay anymore attention to 'Za Warudo', and I rush on the scene.

But I do not expect the scene in front of me.

Stain, the 'hero-killer' lying on the ground with multiple bumps on his head.

I'm a little disturbed from being outrun by Za warudo.

He is doing the hero's job without being a hero.

One pretext to ban the vigilantes is, that if everyone begin to work as a hero at night, there would be many casualties.

Being a hero is a dangerous job after all.

But he seems to be doing fine, I don't want to bother with it, I have enough work already.

He's making my work easier, and he isn't causing trouble for hero, so I'm fine with that.

I put heavy schackles on the still unconcious stain, and bring him with me.

At the same time, I take my phone and call Nezu.

*clap*

Nezu [Aizawa?]

Aizawa "I had a encourter with the vigilante 'Za Warudo'."

I could guess that Nezu is becoming more serious.

Nezu [Did you two fought?]

Aizawa "No, we were on top of a building, I thought he could easily escape. I didn't feel him coming, when I noticed him, he was already next to me."

Nezu [Did he said anything?]

Aizawa "... He was just messing with me."

Nezu [... Can you develop please?]

I rub my eyebrows

Aizawa "It's like I said, he was joking if you prefer. He sneaked up to me, stood beside me until I notice him, and pretended to be surprised when I saw him."

Nezu [He must be young if you say it like that.]

Aizawa "Not that I care, another thing. He dispatched the 'hero-killer' easily."

Nezu was a little surprised from this information.

Nezu [Did you see him fight?]

Aizawa "No, shortly after he screamed, I... We heard someone call for help. I didn't pay more anymore attention to him and went to the scene. Once there, I see the hero-killer unconsious on the ground, I guessed that it was his work."

Nezu [Ok, thanks for the information, see you tomorrow.]

I hang up the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.3K 9
in which a prince who has never experienced love, slowly learns how and what is love... 6 years before his fated death from an incurable illness. Ted...
115K 3.9K 27
If you hear the word reincarnation nowadays, it is usually an untrue fairy tale of being transported into a new world and overcoming the greatest evi...
73.6K 1.5K 64
Y/N Neo Sekai the Gravity User in the world of MHA, will he be able to change it's fate, will he found out who he is, and will he find out why the wo...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...