A SECOND CHANCE|JAYWON

By aesthetically_pjs

"You have no idea how hurt I was!" "Jungwon, just let me have another chance, please." "You promised you'd co... More

¤INTRO¤
¤CHARACTERS¤
¤ONE¤
¤TWO¤
¤THREE¤
¤FOUR¤
¤FIVE¤
¤SIX¤
¤SEVEN¤
¤EIGHT¤
¤NINE¤
¤TEN¤
¤ELEVEN¤
¤TWELVE¤
¤THIRTEEN¤
¤FIFTEEN¤
¤SIXTEEN¤
¤SEVENTEEN¤
¤EIGHTEEN¤
¤NINETEEN¤
¤TWENTY¤
¤TWENTY-ONE¤
¤TWENTY-TWO¤
¤TWENTY-THREE¤
¤TWENTY-FOUR¤
¤TWENTY-FIVE¤
¤TWENTY-SIX¤
¤TWENTY-SEVEN¤
¤TWENTY-EIGHT¤
¤TWENTY-NINE¤
¤THIRTY¤
¤THIRTY-ONE¤
¤THIRTY-TWO¤
¤THIRTY-THREE¤
¤THIRTY-FOUR¤
¤THIRTY-FIVE¤
¤THIRTY-SIX¤
¤THIRTY-SEVEN¤
¤THIRTY-EIGHT¤
¤THIRTY-NINE¤
¤FORTY¤
¤FORTY-ONE¤
¤FORTY-TWO¤ (END)
MAGNETS🧲

¤FOURTEEN¤

3K 197 43
By aesthetically_pjs

Yesterday was a disaster for the group.

Sunghoon looks like he wasn't planning to reconnect with them anytime.

Heeseung wanted to say sorry but his pride was detaining him.

Jake was also distancing himself after what happened yesterday, he was very hurt from what Sunghoon said.

Sunoo and Ni-ki might have had an argument while they're out of the group.

And as for Jungwon, he has no idea what to do.

They are all having a conflict and it appears that they are not ready to forgive each other anytime soon.

Jungwon is feeling ambivalent towards the current situation.

He was at the school's rooftop, rethinking about the occurence.

He wandered what might have triggered them to fight.

And it clicked him, it was all about Jay.

The least person he expected to be blamed for it.

Questions started filling Jungwon's head.

Was it all his fault?

Should he be blamed for the sudden conflict?

What could he do to reunite them?

Should he just let Jay go and forget him?

Should he not give him a second chance?

He thought about it. If he let Jay once again, he would really be happy to be with him once again but it would appear as a selfish act and he didn't want that.

If he let Jay go, of course he wouldn't want it but that may satisfy his friends and finally be united.

His thoughts were cut off when the bell rang.

He got up and left, leaving the questions unanswered.

Jungwon once again found something in his locker. This time, there was no stuffed toys but a handwritten note.

'Hey, I heard about what happened yesterday. I know it's probably stressing you out so, wanna hangout?

Meet me at our place, 9 o'clock sharp.
I'll be waiting.'

Jungwon was a bit reluctant. He did wanted to meet Jay again but what about his friends?

Shouldn't he be there to support them?

He can't seem to make a choice. He thought very deeply about it.

Giving Jay a chance wouldn't hurt right?

He can also convince Sunghoon to accept it right?

Time Skip

Jungwon doesn't even know why he's putting too much effort in his outfit.

It's not like they're going on a date, they are just hanging out.

He was having a hard time choosing what to wear.

Should he wear an oversized hoodie or a patterned blazer?

He keeps on trying the two outfits, infront of the mirror, thinking whether he should wear the one or the other.

Exactly 9:00 pm, Jungwon was at the big rock, admiring the scene.

He was feeling anxious, he was supposed to be with his friends.

Checking the clock, 5 minutes have passed and Jay's nowhere to be found.

Looking back at the note, Jungwon seemed to be the one waiting.

Every minute that passes, he looks left and right only to be met by the same trees surrounding him.

The watch read 9:30, by now he's doubting Jay would even meet him.

He waited for another 30 minutes, exactly 10 in the evening. Jay was still not there.

Sighing in defeat, he stood up from the rock.

Turning back, he was met with someone's chest.

He looked up, it was Jay. Jungwon unconsciously pouted seeing him.

"You we're late, very late."

"I'm sorry, I had something urgent going on."

"You could've texted me."

"I see, you're wearing my hoodie."

"I have nothing to wear."

"Well, with you waiting for an hour just proves how you love me." The older cockingly smiled.

"You wish."

Jay proceeded on squishing Jungwon's cheeks.

"Is my baby sad? Are you mad? I can give you cuddles if you want." Jay acted cute, teasing the younger.

Jay waited for the younger's actions but he remained quiet.

Instantly, the younger hugged Jay tightly. Feeling like he doesn't want to let go.

Jay was speechless by the sudden movement, but received the younger in his arms anyway.

Couple seconds of silence passed til' sobs were heard. It was from Jungwon.

"Are you okay?" Jungwon shaked his head, indicating a 'no'.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong?" The question made the latter cry more.

"Shh, it's going to be alright. What's bothering you?"

"The friend group is slowly breaking apart, hyung. It's all because of me." He sobbed harder and the older listened carefully.

"It isn't you fault okay? Everybody has different opinions about certain matters. It isn't your job to make all the opinions equal."

"But they are my friends and friends always help each other out."

"But you're a human too. You have the freedom to express what you feel."

"I'm scared."

"Why?"

"If I express what I feel, I might lose them especially Sunghoon hyung."

"Hmm?" Jay was raddled. He doesn't know what Jungwon's trying to point out.

"I still like you. Even after 2 years, I still miss you. I miss your cuddles, your ways of giving me butterflies. I miss how you always invite me to dates and our moments together. I miss everything about you." The younger paused.

"I know it sounds pathetic but I still love you and that 4 words might be big enough to ruin our frienship."

Right now, Jungwon can't handle the tears he's been trying to hold.

Now that he's able to hug Jay, he didn't miss the chance to feel the warmth of being with him once again.

With Jay, he is able to release everything he feels.

Jungwon continued crying on the older's neck while Jay was whispering comforting words to him.

No one wanted to let go of each other's touch.

They both stayed like that with the same thought running through their heads.

I'm not letting you go for the second time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.5K 53
"Since when?!"He angrily asked. "When we were in 10th Grade..."I cried #1 sunki october 29
8.4K 371 17
"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me" Heejake ff
37.8K 2.1K 32
"I can't hide these feelings anymore. When you were partnered to me as my assistant detective, I thought that you couldn't do anything right. I thoug...
266K 15.7K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...