TinCan ff - Flaws & Faults

By TarnishedTale

Can faced a hard time in high school after Tin left him. Their relationship was something unexplainable and m... More

Characters
I
II (Flashback part - i)
III
IV (Flashback part - ii)
V
VI
VII (Flashback part - iii)
VIII (Flashback part - iv)
IX
X (Flashback part - v)
NEW STORY💖😊
XI
XII
XIV (Flashback - vii)
XV
XVI
XVII (Flashback part - viii) (18+)
XVIII (flashback part - ix)
XIX(Flashback part-x)

XIII (Flashback part - vi)

422 23 3
By TarnishedTale

Flashback part - vi:

Can was still afraid to share an open conversation with Tin as if it was their first time meeting each other, even though they have shared an intimate scene.

They often hid at different hide-outs during class hours and smooched. Just by looking at Tin's face, Can could blush.

His blabber-mouth was only shut when it comes to Tin.

Can always pondered on what to talk to him, he didn't want to end up saying something stupid. Even though his mind was all over the place being with Tin, he somehow felt comfortable and warm from his violent demeanor.

Can finally opened up a bit about his friends and family, then and there. Even though Tin rarely listens to him.

Both were resting on a bench hidden in their hide-out. Tin was sleeping, laying his head on the latter's lap. Can held his breathe while admiring the beauty of the flawless face laying on his thigh.

He tried not to move as he was afraid he would wake Tin and their "secret session" would be over soon.

After a few minutes Can was sure that Tin was asleep. He slowly, very gently slid his fingers through his auburn hair-locks.

Tin opened his eyes and threw a sharp gaze at Can. Can froze and his hands were still on Tin's hair.

Tin closed his eyes and sighed. "Don't stop whatever you were doing,"

"Uh?" Can was unsure.

"Whatever you did was quite soothing. Go ahead! Continue" Can pursed his lips to hold back a shy smile.

He traced his fingers on his face slowly. When he touched his lips, Tin grabbed his hand and placed it on his chest.

After taking in all of the beauty, he looked around and smiled. Tin opened his eyes again.

"Happy? Why?" he crossed his arms.

"Nothing,"

He threw his questioning sharp gaze again which made him surrender.

"It's silly but" he gritted his teeth slightly. Tin raised his eyebrow.

"We sort of had a first moment here" he smiled shyly.

"You remember those kinds of stuff?" he frowned and scoffed. "Of course you are one of the smart people of our class and would remember even it happened 10 years ago"

Can wasn't sure what to say but he knew one thing that he has been with Tin for 4 months and 18 days to be exact.

Can kept a count.

~~

A few weeks passed,

Now Tin was able to have a free conversation with Can. Also, he noticed that Can searched for conversation starters which amused Tin.

"Which is your favorite subject?"

"What are your hobbies?"

"Who is your best friend?"

"Are you dating someone?"

Can was desperate to get answers, but Can would answer it himself. Tin found it annoying first then he got used to it. But Tin listened to every word he uttered.

But he never opened up personally. And the only friend he had was Tum, with whom he used to hang out and sit together in class just to avoid other's contact. Tum was also a loner but always had Tin's back.

However, Can's chatter made him feel occupied but his mind drifted to find what was their current status.

And Tin just calls this a good bond.

~

"Tin!" Can shook Tin out of his thoughts.

"What?" He confusedly looked at Can.

"uh N- Never mind!" he sighed. Can was too shy to explain what was in his mind again.

"Cantaloupe," Tin sort of screamed, and Can jumped on him and covered his mouth. "You were the one who didn't listen to me"

Tin smirked. He licked Can's fingers.

Can jerked back and blushed.

He bent closer to Can's ears "Are you going to tell me right now or do you want me to make you cum here Cantaloupe?" he nibbled on his earlobe.

Can went weak on his knees and held on to Tin.

"I just wanted to ask you if you could accompany me on the trekking trip." He said in a very slow, low voice.

"No thanks, I don't do school functions" Tin stood erect and inserted his hands in his pockets.

Can pulled his shirt sleeves and Tin automatically turned and saw his burning face and innocent eyes.

"None of my friends are coming and I hoped we could get some privacy," Can was too shy and broke eye contact and whispered slowly and seductively without knowing "I heard that we are getting a 2 share room, so I thought I could share it with you"

Tin couldn't believe his words.

"Wow! I'm really impressed"

"And as enticing as it sounds but I don't think I'll make it" He saw Can losing hope and he had a smug smile was plastered across his face.

He tried to play hard-to-get. But he was waiting for Can to just beg once so that he would know how much he wanted to spend his time with him.

"It's fine," he smiled at Tin "I guess you're probably busy, I'll go ask P'No then" he showed his perfect teeth, waved at him, and left running.

He was long gone before Tin even tried to stop him.

"P'No? Who is he?"

~

"P'Noooo!" Can whined trying to get Techno's attention.

He had sprained his ankle during the football practice. Honestly, it didn't hurt much to Can but he always craved for Techno's care and affection.

Techno came running towards Can, extremely worried.

"Can, can you walk?" he asked panicking looking all over the small boy's body.

"No, I don't think so" he pouted and No crouched in front of him offering a piggyback ride to the infirmary.

Can hopped on his back and held on to his neck firmly.

"Take me to the locker room, P',"

"Ok," No nodded and paced to the locker room.

~

He placed Can on a bench and rushed to get ice packs and painkillers.

He came back swiftly with an ice pack and sat below Can on the floor and placed the ice on his ankle, pressing it.

"Does it hurt too much?" his eyes welled up.

"P'," Can stopped his whining and touched No's chin "I'm alright"

"But you said you were hurt" he looked at Can.

"I did get hurt but it doesn't pain a lot."

Techno sighed "Oh gosh!" Can saw the older boy's reaction and smiled.

"P', I wasn't gonna die from this sprain, why do you have to be so upset?"

"It's- it's nothing" his head fell on Can's thighs and he laughed.

Tin was furiously staring at them both from outside the locker room.

...

Techno walked up to get Can's clothes from his locker. "P'No, are you planning to come to the trip?"

Tin rushed at the moment and gawked at Can.

"Which trip, Can?" he asked from further back.

"Tin- what are yo-" he didn't let Can speak and with a swift move, he piggy-backed Can.

"Tin?" Techno rushed to check on Can but he was gone already.

...

He carried him roughly, bouncing him all the way to his car.

"Gosh slow down, you are being rough" Can cutely whined in a confused state.

"You know you are so heavy," Tin spoke in an annoyed tone.

"I didn't ask you to carry me," he tightened his arms around Tin's neck trying not to suffocate him. "And I know you are lying because everyone in the football team says that I'm the lightest in the group," he said proudly.

"Huh?"

"Well most of them always carry me as a prank or a joke"

"Most?" Tin sounded utterly possessive.

"Yeah, most of them but always P'No" he smiled.

"The guy who laid his head on your thighs, which I own?" He was enraged with jealously. "Does he touch you like me?"

"Uh?" Can frowned "By the way, why did you come to the locker room? You usually don't step inside"

He seated Can in his car and he hopped inside too.

"I came to say that I was gonna come to the trip but you are asking around others?"

"Well you said you weren't coming"

Tin slammed his fists on the steering wheel which made Can flinch.

He inhaled and exhaled a few times and he was back to normal.

He pushed Can's seat back and climbed on top of him.

"You are never allowed to share a room with anyone or even let anyone touch you as I do"

His hands traveled inside Can's shirt, pinching and flicking his nipples, which made Can moan and squirmed on his seat.

"I have a condition and a punishment for you"

Can couldn't concentrate on his words as Tin was rubbing both of their cocks together.

"Hm? Ngh.." he hummed questioningly.

"The condition is you have to stay with me in my house for 2 days"

Can saw him through his lust-filled eyes doubtfully.

"Ah.." Tin moaned and increased the rubbing.

Can clawed his hands on Tin's shoulders.

"And your punishment," he slowly moved away from Can and sat on his seat.

"Is that you won't get to cum" Can was dumbstruck by Tin's action and was still confused.

"Why?" Can's eyes glistened

Tin palmed Can's dick for the last time before moving his hand.

"I told you that's your punishment for asking that No guy,"

"What are you saying?"

"Nothing," Tin said and started his car and squeezed his thigh.

Before Tin tried to remove his hand, Can held it and forced it on his erect member.

"Please?" his innocence triggered Tin's member.

"Ugh..." Tin groaned and hovered him once more.

He unbuckled his pants and engulfed Can's member.

"What are you doing?" Can was utterly puzzled.

He had never experienced something like that.

When Tin bobbed his head up and down on his dick, Can was lost in the world of lustful paradise.

~

Tin drove Can to his house. He pulled up in front of his house.

"You will be staying with me before the trip" he reminded him.

"Ok," Can replied with a smile and undid his seatbelt. "Tin?"

"Yes?"

"What are we?"

Tin couldn't say friends somehow. He didn't know how to express it.

"Tsk," Tin sighed "Don't put a label on it, things will get complicated then"

Can frowned. He nodded and left the car.

=======================================

Gosh, it felt like an eternity to write this.

do vote and support.🖤

Lots Of Love💞

|Tarnished-Tale|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
111K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
651K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.