Apex Predator (Hawk/Eli Mosko...

By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

⚠️ New parts added now that season 4 has been released ⚠️ Brianna LaRusso also known as "the b!tch" is the qu... More

Getting to know Brianna LaRusso & chapter 1
Chapter 2 Relentless Revenge
Chapter 3 Falling for my fears
Chapter 4 The fear takes over
Chapter 5 Fighting the fear
Chapter 6 The Deal
Chapter 7 The day my fears became afraid of me
Chapter 8 Blood in the water
Chapter 9 Starting over
Chapter 10 Mistakes?
Chapter 11 the fear takes over... again
Chapter 12 Life or Death
Chapter 13 Blocked
Chapter 14 forbidden
Chapter 15 Train Wreck
Chapter 16 an eye for an eye
Chapter 17 life sucks
Chapter 18 fighting dirty
Chapter 19 Blackmail
Chapter 20 hurt
Chapter 22 Conscience
Chapter 23 I'll be there for you
Chapter 24 trust is temporary
chapter 25 betrayal
Chapter 26 Careless
Chapter 27 Jealousy
Chapter 28 Regrets
Chapter 29 Everything's ok
Chapter 30 Forgiveness
New story!
Apex Predator is back!!!
Chapter 31 Mending Burnt Bridges
Chapter 32 Wonder Boy
Chapter 33 Birthday Bitch
Chapter 34 Peer Pressure
Chapter 35 Song Birds
Chapter 36 Give you hell
Chapter 37 Never forget your first Loves
Chapter 38 Nightmares
Chapter 39 The Nightmares Come True
Chapter 40 The Nightmares Come True pt. 2

Chapter 21 Mercy

2K 49 44
By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Flashback
"We need a doctor!" Sam screamed when we burst through the hospital doors. Demetri was clutching his arm as he walked and I limped close behind him Sam supporting me because I could barley walk. "Your those karate kids" a nurse said coming over to us. "Ya now we need a doctor asap" sam urged to the nurse. "Alright alright" she said while going behind the counter. "Doctor paparmen you are needed in the waiting area there is a boy with a broken arm and a girl with a sliced open leg, it looks like another karate fight" the nurse said into a microphone which then transferred the sound to a loud speaker. Then two familiar voices spoke, "sam, brianna a karate fight again" they yelled behind us. We turned around to see our parents. "Oh hi Mr. And Mrs. LaRusso" Demetri said trying to defuse the tension. "How did you know where to find us" sam said concerned. "An unknown number called us and said you were here and you were hurt, they sounded worried so we came to make sure everything was ok" My mom replied. "Do you know who the unknown caller was" Sam asked. "No but we traced it back to this address" my dad said while holding out his phone. I looked closely at the surrounding houses and knew exactly who called, it was hawk. "brianna are you alright" sam said noticing my facial expression. "Ya ya I'm fine, I think it's just a girl from my grades house I'm sure the cobras were just bragging to everyone about what they did to Demetri and she wanted to make sure we were ok" I lied. "No no I know exactly who lives there" Demetri said while looking over my shoulder at the phone. 'shit, I forgot Demetri went over to his house all the time when they were younger'. "That right there is Eli Moskowitz house well hawk as everyone knows him now, why the hell would he call you... he's the one who broke my arm" Demetri said while questioning why hawk would do that. "A- are you sure" I said trying to make Demetri second guess himself. "Yup im 100% sure" he replied. "We need to go have a talk with this boy" my mom said while shaking her head. "No!" Sam and I screamed at the same time. "Why not?" My parents replied confused. "Because it will only make things worse" sam said. "Its not even him thinking Kreese is practically brainwashing him, I saw the guilt in his eyes when he broke Demetris arm there's still some eli left in there but talking to him isn't going to fix anything. We need to shut down cobra kai and we need to shut it down now" I said while shaking my head.

Present time
I woke up the next morning to a sharp pain in my shin. I grabbed it and winced in pain when I touched it, tears began streaming down my face as I remembered the events from yesterday. "Hey hey everything's ok" Demetri said while running over to my side. The nurse had set him up on the hospital bed next to mine. I looked up at Demetri with tear coated eyes, I wanted to see him but all I could see was hawk breaking his arm, it played over and over again in my head, everytime I looked back at Demetri I just saw hawk hovering behind him with a painful look plastered onto his face. I looked down at his arm that was already casted, "it doenst hurt as much as it looks" Demetri said reassuring me. I nodded and began to get up but when I did my legs fell out from under me. "Your gonna need this for a while, the nurse said that when your cut reopened it damaged something in your leg" Demetri said while bringing over a wheelchair for me. "Oh" I said while looking down. "She said there won't be any permanent damage" he replied cheerfully while noticing my change of mood. I nodded as he helped me up and brought me over to the wheelchair. "For the rest of the week I will be your personal chauffeur" Demetri said while pushing me out of the room. "Now how about we get you home to get some rest" he continued while pushing me down the hallway.

"Where's sam?" I asked confused. "Shes visiting miguel, he's getting discharged today" Demetri replied. "Can we see him" I asked while giving him puppy dog eyes. "Fineee" he replied while turning me around and bringing me to Miguel's room. When we got there we saw Sam, his mom carmen, his yaya, and johnny lawrence. "Hi Demetri, hi Brianna" he said when he saw us, he was in a wheelchair to. "Hey we're wheelchair buddy's" he said excitedly. "Ya I guess we are" I replied while laughing. "Wanna race" he asked while wheeling over to me. "Hell ya" I said while pushing Demetri off and grabbing the wheels of my chair.

We lined up in the hallway next to each other and we looked over at each other glaring. Even the nurses got involved, "on your marks get set... Go!" A nurse screamed and we were off. We passed room 203 then room 202 then 201 and we began speeding down the hallway neck and neck. "Your going down" miguel said while still looking forward with complete determination. "You wish" I replied while continuing to race down the hallway. We were nearing the finish line and we both glanced over at each other as we started speeding up. "Watch out" we both screamed at an elderly man in the middle of the hallway. A bystander pulled him out of the way and miguel and I crossed the finish line. "Who won" we both said while looking over at the guy at the finish line. He showed us the video and our wheels had been exactly in line, it was a tie. We both burst out into laughter and everyone ran down the hallway to where we were. "Are you sure neither of you have been in a wheelchair before" Johnny said when he reached us. "Nope never" we both replied.

I was having a great time laughing with all my friends, I had almost completely forgotten about Tory until I heard an awful voice from behind me. "Hey are you feeling better" they said smugly. Sam looked up in shock and Demetri quickly stepped in front of her. I froze staring at miguel my face showed complete terror. "Did she" miguel said while looking down at my shin. I nodded and he shot his head towards her. "What the hell tory" he said while staring at her in shock. "She deserved it" tory replied while rolling her eyes. "No body deserves to be harmed" miguel replied while shaking his head. "They are Miyagi Do's they did this to you" tory said while referring to his wheelchair. "They didn't do this to me you did" miguel replied while practically breaking down. "You have to stop the fighting all it does is hurt people" he continued. "Are you serious right now" Tory said while staring at miguel in disgust. "I'm sorry tory this isn't going to work anymore, Kreese is brainwashing you and until you realize that we can't be together" miguel said while wheeling away. I guess he had the same problem as me, we both wanted to be with someone we couldn't be with, but then he also had sam, I had no one else.

"This isn't over LaRusso's" tory said while walking away. "I don't give a f^ck" I yelled back at her. "Language" Miguel's mom said in response. "Sorry" I replied innocently. Demetri wheeled me away out to my parents car, I looked over to the side of the building everything looked the same. I could perfectly imagine where all the cobras had been I felt every kick every punch every hurtful word. I remembered looking behind me and seeing hawk picking up the damaged flowers he had given me, he hadn't bothered trying to attack me like all the other cobras, he had just walked away with the flowers in hand.

"I heard about what happened here, I'm so sorry. I just want you to know that I will not let the cobras harm you anymore I promise" a voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw johnny lawrence standing there. "You know, I was raised to believe you were an awful person but now that I actually get to meet you you don't seem so awful." I said while looking up at him. "Thanks" he replied while laughing to himself a little. My parents pulled up to the front and Demetri and Sam helped me into the car. "Bye Demetri bye miguel bye johnny" I said while closing the door of the car. As soon as the door closed the yelling started. "What the hell were you thinking" my dad said as we began to drive away. "We just wanted to get even" sam replied. "Sam you don't need revenge to get even I guess I didn't do a good enough job of teaching you how to be the bigger person" my dad said while shaking his head. "But dad they stole Miguel's fundraiser money" sam said in response. "Yes but the money got to Miguel either way" my dad replied. "B- but dad-" sam started but was cut off by my dad. "Sam that's enough" he said. "Dad" I said and he turned around to look at me. "You need to reopen Miyagi Do" I said in a serious tone. "We need to learn how to better defend ourselves" I continued. "Brianna I can't reopen Miyagi Do" he replied. "Why, why the f^ck not" I said angrily. "Brianna watch your language!" My dad replied harshly. "No! I'm just gonna keep getting f^cking hurt because the cobras are continuing to train and get better and I am sitting here getting hurt and your watching it all happen!" I screamed. "Brianna lower your voice!" My dad replied harshly. "No!" I screamed again. "Brianna calm down" sam said looking over at me concerned. "No I'm not going to calm down! Dad won't train us and because of that we are getting hurt! Is what happened to Demetri and I not enough for you!" I continued screaming. "Brianna no it's not th-" my dad started but I cut him off. "You know what why don't I just go find the arm breaker himself and have him break my arm, then what will you do" I screamed. "Alright fine!" My dad screamed. I was about to continue screaming at him until I realized what he had just said, "really?" I replied completely shocked. "Yes really, it's time I continue your training" my dad replied. Sam and I looked at each other in shock we couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"How about we go out for lunch I need to have a talk with you girls" my dad said, Sam and I nodded our heads suspiciously. We went to a small cafe and ordered our food, my dad was the first one to speak. "Johnny and I have been working together to find Robby... We found him." My dad started. Sam's eyes softened as she heard the words, "where is he" she asked concerned. "Sam, he's in juvie" my dad replied slowly. "What but it was an accident!" Sam said. "It doesn't matter miguel was severely hurt... I was able to make his time shorter so he shouldn't be there for to long." My dad said while sighing. "How long has he been there" I asked concerned. "He's been there since a few days after the fight" my dad replied. "Dad that was almost 4 weeks ago why are you telling us this now!" I said in response angrily. "You two were already going through enough, worrying about Robby would have made it worse" my dad replied. "Dad I was more worried about Robby when I didn't know where he was" sam said her eyes coated in tears. "I thought he might have died" she continued. "Sweetie I'm so sorry I had no idea" my dad replied.  Sam shook her head as a tear streamed down her cheek, "I need to go to the bathroom" she said wheeling me to the bathroom with her.

"Are you ok" I said when we got there. "No!" She said while pulling me into a hug and sobbing into my shoulder. I comforted her as she continued sobbing. "I can't say everything is going to be ok because nothing is ever going to be completely ok but I know Robby is safe" I said while hugging her tighter. "How do you know" sam said as she continued crying. "Because I can feel it in my gut" I said, it was something Mr. Miyagi would say to us when we were unsure of things. She looked up at me and smiled, "you really are the greatest sister ever" she said as she stopped crying. "I know" I replied making her laugh. "But I know your hiding something from me" she said while looking at me and raising her eyebrows. My palms began to sweat as I stared at her shocked, did she know about hawk and I. "What do you mean" I said while twiddling my fingers trying my hardest not to seem suspicious. "I know you like Demetri" she said while eyeing me up and down. "What no I don't" I said relieved. "Yes you do your all happy and smiley around him" she said while poking my arm. "No I really don't like him he's just my friend" I said while shaking my head. "Well who do you like your a sophomore in highschool you gotta like someone" sam said while throwing her arms in the air. "Can they be fictional characters" I asked. "No brianna draco malfoy peter parker, JJ maybank ,and rafe cameron don't count" sam replied. "Then I don't like anyone" I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Brianna you really aren't a normal human being" sam said while shaking her head. "I know" I replied while laughing.

We walked back out to my dad and sat down smiling. "I see everything is ok" my dad said noticing our change in moods. "Everything can never be ok but as of right now enough is ok" I said while smiling. Our food finally came and we ate it all extremely quickly. "Cheers for Miyagi do karate" my dad said while raising his glass of iced tea in the air. Sam and I raised ours and we clinked our glasses. "Miyagi do!" Sam and I said excitedly.

"Miyagi do, a pretty bad name for a dojo if you ask me" a cold voice said behind us, john kreese. "What do you want Kreese" my dad said while staring up at him. "Oh I want many things, I just recognized this young girl and decided to come over" he said while touching my face. "Keep your hands off of me" I said while slapping his hand off my face. "You know you look a lot like your mom, she's a feisty women" Kreese continued. I turned around to face him while still sitting in my wheelchair, "you don't even know me" I said while rolling my eyes. "I know you as the only girl who can take down hawk" he replied while staring down at me. "You would make a great addition to cobra kai" he continued. "Ya I would make a great addition to your dojo, but I will never join, because I would be carrying the whole team" I said while rolling my eyes again. "Not in that wheelchair you won't" he said while laughing down at my wheelchair. "I have one student who will beat you everytime... Tory" he called and Tory walked out with a few other cobras behind her one of them being hawk.

When Sam saw Tory she froze once again, "don't let your fear take over" I said to her as Tory and the other cobras approached. "You see my team is much stronger than yours, didn't someone on my team break someone on your teams arm" Kreese said with a smug look on his face. "Our team will always be stronger, your team only knows how to fight dirty, if they actually fought fair then we would beat them every time" I replied while staring up at him. "Not in a wheelchair you won't" one of the cobras said which earned him a laugh from all the others, except hawk. "Why don't you stand up, then we'll believe you can beat us" Tory said while laughing and looking down at me. "Fine." I replied while pushing up on my wheelchair, I started to stand up on one leg and balanced myself. "Now fight" Tory demanded. I stood there frozen, I couldn't fight. "C'mon don't be a p^ssy" she said while stepping closer to me. I still didn't move, then I felt a push on my back, I began falling forward fast but was caught before I hit the ground. "Hawk what the hell man" one of the cobras said, then I realized who had caught me. "Hawk are you weak" Kreese said angrily, hawk was still clutching onto my arms my face a few inches from the ground. "No sensi" he replied but he sounded unsure. "Drop her" Kreese pressured. "Sensi I-" hawk started but he was cut off by Kreese. "Do it" he yelled and hawk did it. But he stuck his foot out and instead of hitting my head on the hard floor I landed on his shoe which was much softer than the floor, then he quickly pulled his foot out so no one would see. "Now finish her" Kreese told him. "Sen-" hawk started but Kreese cut him off again. "No mercy!" He screamed. Hawk picked me up but brushed my ear along his lips "I'm sorry" he whispered into my ear as he threw me back down onto my wheelchair. I didn't land that hard but it definitely hurt. "That's enough!" My dad screamed. "I don't know what your problem is Kreese but whatever it is keep my family out of it" my dad continued. "My problem is your family" kreese replied while picking me up by the collar of my shirt, "hit her!" Kreese demanded to hawk. "Sensi-" he started but Kreese cut him off by punching him hard in the face. When hawk pulled his hand away from his face it was covered in blood. "You a$$hole" I screamed at Kreese. "Mercy is not tolerated in th-" Kreese started but I cut him off by standing up and punching him in the face. "You b!tch" Kreese said. "I have been called that so many times, it's kinda growing on me, the b!tch... Seems like a cool nick name" I said in response while punching him in the face again. I turned around and began walking away, i guess all I needed was a little motivation to start walking.

Hawks pov
"Sensi-" I started but I was cut off by a hard punch to the face. I grabbed my nose with my hands and when I pulled them away they were covered in blood. "You a$$hole" I heard someone scream. I looked up and saw brianna staring at sensi Kreese intensely. "Mercy is not tolerated in th-" he started but he was cut off by brianna punching him in the face, hard. "You b!tch" sensi Kreese said in response to the punch. "I have been called that so many times, it's kinda growing on me, the b!tch... Seems like a cool nick name" Brianna said while punching sensi Kreese again. She turned around and started walking away, god I loved this girl.

Sorry this one's sorta short compared to some of my other parts. I hope you liked it, leave your opinions/feedback in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.8K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
685K 32.8K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
961K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
884K 35K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...