love from fox (bakudeku)

By dekus_boyfriend

izuku is homeless now because his mother died bicause of sickness and he doesn't have a money to take care o... More

the guy fox ๐ŸฆŠ
who are you?
planned kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
what's happening to me
little note
๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ทsick izuku ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’
the beauti
Land god izuku
k-kacchan!
authors notes

okay so...

768 17 6
By dekus_boyfriend

Okay so this is the old book of mine and I'm not proud of it, a lot of people like the plot but the spelling is shit....I know
This was like almost three years ago, when I wasn't good at English that much like now.

I learn it...its still kind of hard to use the spelling check case you never know which word is actually spelled right.

English is not my first language...I said that soooooo many times tho....so I hope y'all understand,  who ever even wants to get to the end of the book thanks for reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 127K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
717K 37.9K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
916K 54.6K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...