Lovely (A Gwi x OC fanfic)

By Platinum_Rhose

Han Eunhee is from a high class family...But it's not very noble. All her minister father cares about is ensu... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Guys...
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 9
Also not a chapter but important.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

2.8K 109 53
By Platinum_Rhose

HAPPY YOONGI DAY💜💜💜🍊🍊🍊🐱🐱🐱
Please enjoy this long overdue chapter🙇🏾‍♀️ Also HI FREDA!!!🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️LOVE YOU BOOBOO I'm honoured to have you reading my work🤗🤗💜💜
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gwi's POV

------11 years ago ------

I threw the lifeless body aside, my lips stained with the human's blood. I wiped the excess off my lips, licking it, enjoying the familiar tang. This human's blood tasted a bit off. I sighed in annoyance. Pure blood was always better.

I looked up at the sky. A full moon lit up the night, the perfect atmosphere for a little walk.

Strolling leisurely through the streets, I got to the spots where I knew wild vampires lurked. Cloaked in darkness and sparsely populated.

Just as I was about to move on, I heard a piercing scream. Curious, I went over and saw a snarling vampire trying to reach something in a hollow log.

She looked quite frustrated and simply smashed one end of the log, revealing a small child curled up inside it. A squeal erupted from the child, followed by broken whimpers.

I frowned, watching the vampire stalk toward the child with wild red eyes. In normal circumstances i wouldn't have done a thing, but for some reason I was just annoyed by the vampire.

It just took me a second to go over and rip off her head, black blood splattering on the side of my face. Nasty. Switching my attention to the child, I leaned down and stared at her.

"Look at me, little one", I commanded. The tiny fists covering her face trembled, but were gradually lowered. Tear tracks were visible on her cheeks, eyes shiny with more unshed tears and her face splotchy and red.

"Why are you out at this ungodly hour, hm?"

"I-", she started, looking unsure. "-I don't know...I was sleeping, then I opened my eyes and I was over there", she explained, pointing at a crossroad quite far away.

"I heard something and started running, then I saw the empty tree and I hid in it. The scary lady showed up later."

I hummed. She must have sleepwalked. I straightened up and turned away but just as I was about to leave, I felt a tug on my robe. The girl held the hem of my robe in her fist, large eyes peering up at me.

"Won't you help me get home?", she asked.
I cocked an eyebrow. Help her? She's lucky I hadn't killed her.

"Please? I can't find it by myself", she whispered.

I contemplated it, observing her. The nightclothes she wore weren't coarse and worn out. She must be have been from a wealthy household.

Now, as much as I didn't care, if she was from a court official's household, the last thing I needed was a bitter official who wanted my neck. That kind of stuff was so annoying.

I sighed and picked her up, settling her on one arm. She clutched my robe in her fist and made herself comfortable with her head on my shoulder. Her neck was right there. I could easily sink my teeth in.

"Mister?" I turned to meet her gaze. Children always tasted good. Too bad I'd already fed. I wasn't in a mood to massacre.

"How does your house look like, child?" I asked. She blinked, thinking.

"Um...it has a wall around it."

I stared blankly at her. "You just described 90 percent of the houses here."

"Oh."

I sighed. "Is there anything else? What's the first thing you see when you see your house?"

"Mmm...ah! There are pretty purple flowers on the wall. And two- no, three big pots too! And the gate has a broken...a broken- part of it is broken", she described, beaming when she was finished. I shook my head. What a weird kid.

"Okay then", I said before heading out towards the streets.

              ----------------------------------------
Finding the child's house was hard for her. She kept messing up and with every wrong house she would become more and more upset. With every "No, this isn't it" she had to say, she would deflate even more. To the point where she buried her face in my chest, tracing the embroidery on my robe forlornly with her finger.

It was extremely amusing, but I eventually decided it was time to put her out of her misery. I had actually spotted her home long before, but I was bored so I walked in the opposite direction.

I nudged her when I stopped in front of her house, making her lift her head. She saw it then instantly lit up.

"This is it! My house! Thank you!", she squealed, then suddenly hugged my neck.
The skin of her neck was literally shoved under my neck and the jostling made me inhale accidentally.

Her blood... with how excited she was her blood was pumping and I could smell it. I knew this kind of blood.

Aged blood.

It was basically like wine. The older the human got, the more savoury it would become. It would be delicious when she was in her late teens. My fangs ached at the thought of the mere taste.

Luckily for me -and probably her- she leaned back, giving me space to breathe. She frowned and reached for my face, wiping off the black blood on my cheek.

"Yuck", she scowled, wrinkling her nose. She looked at her dirty hand, at my robe then shrugged and wiped the filth on her white nightclothes. I grimaced.

Finding her room wasn't difficult- I just had to trace her scent to find her bed. The door was open slightly and a maid was sprawled on a bed in the outer room, probably to watch over the child.

'What a wonderful job she was doing', I thought, rolling my eyes. I stepped over her to take the child inside. The initial excitement had faded and she stifled a yawn. I leaned down and gently laid her down on her bed. Sleepily, she reached for her quilt which looked like it had been thrown aside.

Beating her to it, I grabbed it and threw it over her. Her eyes drooped as she giggled sleepily. "Thank you for helping me, mister", she said.

"Mm."

"When it's morning, I'll tell my appa about you. He's a big man...he doesn't... pay attention to me like he used to, but maybe he'll listen and help me find you again...", she trailed off with a yawn, eyes shutting closed.

I took my hand off her forehead, cutting off the compulsion I was using. I had pushed the memory of this night to the farthest point of her mind- she would only remember if I enabled it. My fangs ached again and I frowned.

'The opium in that human's blood is probably making me act weird', I chuckled, getting to my feet. I decided to take a tour of the house... specifically, see which "big man" the child called her father.

I cocked a brow as I was met with the sleeping face of Minister Han. I sneered.

Han Doyun. One of the most corrupt officials in the entire court. It would be easier to get the aged blood now, but I had to deal with him more often when the time came. I internally groaned.

This was even more irritating than having someone wanting you dead. Dealing with greedy foolish humans. I rolled my eyes and strolled out of the house.

* * *
It would be years before I saw her again.

A year after that night, Hyeryung would be in my cave and I would feed from her for the first and last time.

Ten years after that I would see Doyun's shocked face when I ordered for his daughter's blood.

I would hear nothing but her voice outside the room even as her father stood before me to tell me that he had done what I wanted.

I knew the song I heard her sing. After all, it was basically written about me.

I had chuckled and cut Do-yun's ramble off.

"I- my lord?", he had inquired. I had waved him off then, telling him to bring her in. When she was in front of me, it was a lot different than the first time.

She was fragile and terrified of me. A much more sensible reaction than her younger self. I told myself that was good- that if she acted like any regular human then I wouldn't get attached.

So I ignored that part of me that didn't like it.

I was just planning to play with her a little- scare her a bit... I don't know what possessed me to ask for her name that night.

The plan was to have a nameless food toy anytime I craved it or if I didn't want to go hunting. But before I knew it I found myself being... gentle.

Craving more than just her blood. I wanted her attention. I wanted her devotion.

I wanted... her.

I wanted to be selfish. I was going to be. She was going to be by my side for as long as I wanted. I'd make sure of it.

Even if she hated me.

          ----------------------------------------------
Yh so this was a little bit of a view into Gwi's mind. Sorry if he seems a little OOC but hey. This is a fanfic so I can do whatever the hell I want.

Don't forget to vote and comment it really keeps me motivated!

I proofread this at 11:30pm just so it would be ready on Yoongi day so yh...

I may not have been thorough but I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for making it this far and have a great day and REMEMBER-

Min Yoongi bestest boi💜🍊🐱

LOVE YOU!!💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.7K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
108K 3.8K 38
She's a 17 year old girl who hates her life. She even hated it more when her parents decided to let her stay in her aunt's house in a very cold, damp...
611 409 51
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
19.6K 633 29
Vampire au "๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–ne ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" "๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๏ฟฝ...