โ˜พ๏ธŽ Bแด‡สŸแดแด แด‡แด… | ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ช

By VAINTT

เฟ‡ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†." This is a Valentines Day edition and I have rec... More

Author's Note
NO. 1
NO. 3
แŽปแŽชแขแขแŽฝ แดแ†แŽกอฒแŽปแŽ แŽชแŽฝ, แŽทแŽฝ แดแŽฌแžฯดแ™แŽฌแŽ  แฆแŽชแŽฌ!
๐•ฌ๐–“๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™

NO. 2

29.6K 565 5.4K
By VAINTT

(Kind Sir, choke me😚)

Ahem Anyways...

You awoke from the chirping birds outside the window and the sun poured through your window, filling the room with vibrant golden light. You stretched your arms heavenward, while scanning the room. He wasn't there but you smell a faint scent of food. Your stomach rumbled and you headed towards the bathroom and cleaned yourself.

You exited the room and there you saw Kaeya humming with an apron on and cooking a meal. The pan sizzles made you hungrier. A sweet smile left your lips as you stared at him and admired of how cute and a good husband he is.

"Hey my snowflake, how's your sleep?" He raised his gaze unto you with a charming smile on his lips. "It was good. Especially you're right beside me." You went behind him and your arms wrapped around his waist and you hugged his back. He chuckled and said "Now, now. You're being such a sweet talker. Anyways the food is ready. Sit down, I'll prepare it for us."

You pulled out a chair and sat down. He sat down beside you and placed a plate in front of you. The food was pancake with 3 layers, frosting on top, chocolate syrup and a rose on the side. This simple gesture made your heart flutter. "Happy Valentines, snowflake." Kaeya said and touched your left hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

It made your cheeks burn and you replied "Happy Valentines too, Kaeya."
"Now, eat. I know you're hungry."
You sliced a portion of the pancake and brought it to your mouth and chewed it. The texture of the pancake was incredible and it tastes very nice. While busy eating, you noticed Kaeya wasn't eating but was looking at you the whole time. "Hey, I might melt here." You teased and waved your hand to get his attention. "You're really a messy eater." He laughed, you slightly become embarassed and tried to remove the crumbs on your face.

"Nope you still didn't get it" He said jokingly and pointing on his own lips to demonstrate to you where the mess is. "Let me do it." He leaned in closer, cupped your face and brought it near to his. You felt your heart raising. He licked the corner of your lips and mumbled "Got it." and then seized your soft lips.

His kiss was sweet but also a little bit aggressive. "Mmmn, ahh...Kaeya, lemme eat my pancake." "Can I eat you first?" he asked and softly chuckled. You smacked his shoulder and pulled away, stuffing your mouth with more pancake. He laughed and thought to himself of how cute you are.

A sudden knock on the door is what you hear. Kaeya went and opened the door and a smile spread on his face. "Hello Uncle Kaeya! Happy Valentines! Klee has made you and Lady Y/N letters!" It was that little cute boom-boom girl. Klee.

"Why thank you my dear Klee." Kaeya said and hugged Klee. You stood and went towards them. Klee's face brighten up more when she saw you. "Lady Y/N! Happy Valentines!" You hugged her as well and said "Happy Valentines, Klee. I actually got a present for you. Let me just get it." You went into the cabinet and got a heart-shaped box full of chocolate. You handed it out to her and her smile was from ear to ear.

"Thank you Lady Y/N!" she jumped up and down while the box was on her hands. "Oohh,   Klee remembered. Grandmaster Jean is actually inviting you to join the picnic 16:00 later, if ever you guys are free. Klee will be there too!"

You and Kaeya looked at each other and nodded. "Sure! We will come." You said while leveling with her and patting her head "Yey! Bye. Klee needs to go! See you guys later." Klee rushed out and ran away.

The two of you went back in and you decided to fix the dishes. "I'll take a bath." Kaeya said shortly, grabbed a towel and was about to head towards the bathroom. "Can I join you?" Those words slipped right from your lips. You covered your mouth from embarrassment. A devilish smirk formed in Kaeya's face and he walked towards you, approaching at your back. "What was that, Snowflake?" He asked, you felt his breath at your nape and that brought shivers down your spine.

"Oh its nothing...I didn't say anything."
You continued to arrange the dishes but suddenly he grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him. "No need to be so bashful. Come on, join me." He whispered, slightly nibbling on your ear. You shouldn't have said that probably because you won't be able to walk for days but your horny as well and found yourself walking inside the bathroom.

He removed his coat revealing his perfectly built body. With some scars on some parts, but for you it was beautiful.

"What are you waiting for? You aren't going to take a bath with clothes right?" He asked, a playful grin still on his face. "Want me to help you?"

"I'm fine I can do it myself. We're just going to take a bath right?"

"Why of course! What else do you want me to do?”

He laughed teasingly, turned his back at you and started to fill the tub with lukewarm water and poured some fragrances. He then removed the rest of his clothes from head to toe. Untying his eyepatch and placing it on the side of the sink. He sunk into the tub and a satisfied groan left his mouth.

"Ahh...Come on now. I'm waiting."

"I know! W-wait."

You felt self-concious since it is been a long time that he has seen you completely naked. You gently stripped off your night gown and your hands were awkwardly all over the place. Then you sunk as well in the tub.

"Baby girl. You're being too much shy. I've seen it before, you're beautiful alright." He comfortingly said while motioning you to come closer to him.

You sat on his lap and of course you can feel his stick. Which made your cheeks taint with red crimson. He poured some shampoo on his hand, rubbed it between his hands and gently massaged it unto your head. You felt somehow comforted and relaxed.

His hands traveled your body, not missing an inch. While covering your neck and back with soft, light pecks. Both of you stayed silent, only the sounds of water and breathing are heard. But when his hands reached your chests, his touch suddenly became different. It wasn't that gentle but it wasn't too harsh. He was massaging it and teasingly pinching your nipple.

His hands stayed there longer than you expected. You tried not to let out a moan but failed.

"Oh ho...You like it, don't you?"

"You are such a tease! Stop it."

"Fine. Its my turn now."

You turned around to face him. Like as he did, you poured shampoo at your hands and massaged it unto his head. His eyes were locked unto yours, which made you look away. Resulting him to softly chuckle.

You grabbed a hand towel, you started to scrub his chest and back. Once you've reached his abdomen you thought of an idea. A sinister smirk formed across your face as you reached for his thing down there. His eyes widened and heavy blush was visibly shown on his tanned cheeks.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, looking away and bit his lower lip as you started to rub it.

"Oh. What do you mean? I'm cleaning you."
You snickered and started to speed up the pace. Both of your hands squeezing it and teasingly touched his tip. A moan was released from his lips. You felt his thing getting harder and it made you smile more.

He growled and cursed under his breath. You saw he was trying his hardest not to give in to your actions but was unsuccessful. He threw his head back and muttered "There r-right there...ahhh..nnghh~"

"Oh my, Captain. Are you alright? You look feverish. Should I do something more?" An evil laugh was heard from you. "Nope. I won't." You abruptly let go of your grip and the shock was visible on Kaeya's face. "Continue or else..." His eyes were threatening and it was obvious he wasn't satisfied. "Or else what?" You liked how your having fun with teasing him like this and how vulnerable and sensitive he can be.

You softly kissed his lips but his eyes were still raging with lust. You perfectly knew that he hates it when he was left there unsatisfied or his needs are not met. You giggled and exited the tub and rinsed. You grabbed a towel to dry yourself up and before going out the bathroom you teasingly said to Kaeya "Hurry up. There's a picnic later. Stand up and don't be such a crybaby." You heard him curse at you but you replied "Love you too." And danced your way to the room to pick an outfit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 462 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
34.5K 175 15
Notes - I update very slow I only write when I'm bored Will write smut and fluff I will also do angst but it will have a happy ending. requests: [B...
60.7K 1.5K 23
If you find this by any chance in the wild without reading the original one, I suggest you take a read of my Genshin fanfic called Addicted first bef...
118K 2.5K 12
I really love this ship and it's really fun dynamic to write for so here we are. โ™กFluff centralโ™ก แ“ซNo smut! FINISHED!!!!! โ—Ž1000ish wordsโ—Ž Disclaimer...