Deep Desires

بواسطة StarOmegaStories

Desiree, the genie ghost... in pain for centuries, Infinite hate for all humanity... and an eternal rivarity... المزيد

1- The Trigger
2- A new Phase
4- Danny's life
5- Morgan's Origin
6- Let's Hang out

3- Vigilance

2.9K 24 8
بواسطة StarOmegaStories

- Okay Danny my boy, we have a whole school year ahead of us, do you want to play cat and mouse?  ok, I will enjoy playing with your little mind-

With that said; the school days began both Danny and Sam, they focused on finding something suspicious in the new teacher, Unfortunately there wasn't much to see, the first week went normally, with no surprises, except some minor ghost attacks. However there was no evidence on Miss Morgan been related to those.

Until Friday came, and both kids decided to follow her closely to see her daily life their plan started in the classroom where the last subject was history, which had become the class's favorite. Miss Morgan enchanted her students with interesting stories and tales, including the One thousand and One nights of Sherezade, and without omitting details such as sex or other somewhat adult topics since her students were not small children anymore and this not only fascinated them but also opened their minds in a wonderful way, ways that Mr. Lancer rarely managed to.

Speaking of Mr. Lancer ... Although at first he was annoyed at being replaced in his favorite subject, after meeting Morgan his perspective changed ... a lot ... The students were not the only ones fascinated with the new teacher. In fact many males try to catch her atention, however she cunningly managed to avoid those attempts without breaking anyone's heart, which only made her more desired.

the vigilance begin at lunch time in school when the young woman was about to pacefuly eat, she always pick a isolated area, away from other teachers or students. This time she pick the rooftop wich was no problem for Danny and his powers, both him and Sam watch quietly behind a water tank.

Miss Morgan had a considerably large Lunch box on her purse, and it was full of delicacies: french fries, fried sausages, cesar salad with bacon, small portions of pork chop bath on BBQ sause, a delicious muffin for dessert and a large bottle of water to let it all go down.

Both Sam and Danny were spechless at the image of the beautiful woman devouring everything she had to herself without staining her white shirt in the slightest, her way to eat was elegant yet fast, even Danny could swear he saw her tearing of joy.

"How she can eat THAT much and not get fat?" Sam Sam couldn't help but ask in low voice

"I don't think even the Lunch Lady Ghost loves meat as much as she does..." Danny respond also in low voice.

Later...

The final class was about to reach its end, So Danny and Sam prepared to follow the young woman, and this was not unforeseen by Morgan, however she didn't do or say anything about it, she just continue with her class normally, she knew they will follow her eventualy, she was wonder when the boy was gonna make his move, he's been apparently calm this whole week, but today he was staring at her, which confirms her own theory, but also the feeling of his look make her feel something strange, she remember the look on the boy that other night, those eyes full with determination and confidence, and somehow make her feel... strange... like... like if it was the first time a Man look her that way! but that can not be, many man desire her in her past and present, why was diferent with him?.

Anyway she shake that thought of her head and focus on her task at hand: Make the two kids low their guard. Lucky the past days whitout Dannys vigilancy were well used since she had time to plan her new life and now she had the perfect alibi...

The School end so everyone was leaving, the atractive teacher went straight to her car, a simple, yet elegant  blue convertible car. So Danny follow her flying while he was invisible, meanwile Sam, disguised with diferent cloches, ride her new electric motorcycle and also follow Morgan on a safe distance, they follow her to a few miles from the school until they reach a department call "Apartmets new Moon " However they didn't try to break in yet, they just wait to see if she came out, they have the rest of the day free anyways. 

They talk to each other with the Fenton comunicator: "Any movements yet Sam?"

"Not yet..." She look with her binoculars "...its almost like she was not there"

"And i dont detect any ghost activity" the boy answered. 

Minutes later, Miss Morgan came out, this time dress in sport clothes: a yoga pants and a sport top, and carring a crimson medium bag, her hair was tied up in a Ponytail, She was clearly going to the gym... the couple follow her, Sam infiltrated herself disguised as a janitor, while Danny just make himself invisible and keep a close eye on Morgan's yoga class.

"I seriously hope you don't do this regulary" Sam growled on her comunicator, she was no excited on the idea on her boyfriend checking on other girls while exercising.

"Hey, even I have standars" the boy repiled, he never abuse of his power that way, however the temptation was very present in him. He pay attencion for anything suspicious, Morgan seemed very focus on her streching getting more and more relaxed, the whole class went normally until the climax when Morgan make a very difficult and exotic pose that left the rest of de class speachless.

"Congratulations Samira!!" said the male instructor, revealing Miss Morgan's first name "you maneged to reach a posision ony for professionals.. Oh!!!" the proffesor drops some tears and fainted stylishly, Making "Samira" feel a little blush while the rest of the class clap for her.

Sam lisent to the girls gossip about Morgan:

"She's so Cool"

"She Only took 3 classes and look how far she came"

"Aparently she's a Prodigy"

"Is She arabian or egipcian?"

"I dunno, but girl, check those legs!, any woman will KILL for have those"

Sam inform to Danny:

"Ok Danny I Got some info: She just got in this gym this week, and even the lack on her experience she seems to have very avanced skills and flexibility... isn't that weird?... Danny?..."

"..."

"Danny!!"

"OH!!, Yeah yeah, im here Sam..."

"You Ok?, you zoned there for a second"

"Yeah i just... thinking what you just said..."

"Well... Maybe is not that weird, but i just heard that when she get in the gym she said that she didn't have any experiences in yoga, yet her skills grow so fast, its not very common..."

"Yes... She sure is flexible..."

"What?"

"I...i...i... Said that's sure weird!! He he eh!!... Eeeeeeeeh.... Hey look she's moving!, lets follow!!

The ghost boy follow the Burnette, leaving his girlfriend confused, and a bit worry, Morgan didn't do much except some Abs exercises, so meanwile, Sam and Danny get into her locker and check her stuff, nothing suspicius... again...

After that, Morgan went to her home, talking on her cellphone, Danny and Sam where hide in a alley, frustrated by gettin nothing.

"We follow her all day and nothing..." Say Sam "Maybe we should have spy on her hose while she was out"

"yeah but what if she do something suspicious while we were there?" Danny awswered "I suggested you we split and each one do each thing"

"Hey Don't blame me ok?!... "

"Im not!"  Danny defend himself

"Is just... is...is easier to hide when i have you close"  Sam lied... She didn't want to left Danny alone with Morgan or alone in that woman's apartment. She really dont wanna lose her beloved one again, much less to an older woman, although she trusted and loved Danny she wasn't gonna take any chances.

"Then... let's spy on her house together" the boy suggested, ignoring the tsundere moment of his girlfriend. the two of them went to the apartmens once again. Morgan got there first and get inside her room, Danny and Sam get in using Danny's powers, the apartmen was a three room apartment: Dinning room, kitchen, and bedroom, although it was a pretty nice and comfortable apartment for a high school teacher.

Sam research the dinning room, it was kinda messy, "She really is messy on her own home" Sam thought to herself, while her boyfriend search the kitchen, he notice Morgan didn't have much food, however, it was really spicy and exotic, 

"she really is middle east girl uh?", the boy say to himself."I know its risky, but im gonna search on her bedroom, and see if she's doing something suspicious"

He keept himself invisible and intangible, He look the wall which he know behind it, it was Morgan's room, but right there the boy remember what he saw in the gym... the image of that beautiful woman steaping on both her hands and spliting her legs like a blooming flower, and those yoga pants left NOTHING to the imagination... she is indeed a curvy girl and Danny could not delete the image on his mind... 

NO! Danny didn't want to cheat on Sam!, no matter what!, not like if had a chance anyway she's a grow up woman and he's just a student, so there is no trouble right?... he's not doing something wrong, he's just felling tempted like any teenager... but he's not cheating on anyone right?

Danny shake those thoughts out of his head, there was no time left... He went through the wall, waiting to see Miss Morgan laying on her bed reading a book of something like that. However, he find himself in middle of a cloud of white smoke, or what he think it was smoke, in a few seconds he realize it was a cloud of steam, Danny was confuse, he thought it may be a ghost thing so he keep his guard up, ready for anything... 

...Until the steam dissipated, and he find a beautiful image:

Aparently Danny forgot there must be a bath somewhere, and Miss Morgan had one right in her own bedroom, the boy freeze right there staring at the figure of the sculptural naked woman, feeling his heart beating faster and faster, that until she turn herself around, Danny forgot he was invisible so he jump scared and went through the wall behind him, then he instinctively become solid and hit the other wall behind, Sam watch the boy smashing his back against the wall right in front of her, in shock.

"Are you nuts?!" she whisped "Don't make such noise!", then they hear some step noises coming from the bedroom, so Danny touch Sam and turn both invisible, they see the wet head of Morgan poping out of the door, peeking in the direccion of the kids, she obviously could not see them, she just notice a picture that fell out of her wall, she raised her shoulders and get back inside.

"Phew"  they both sighed in relief, Danny apologized and they wait for her to come out, and she did, dressed with nothing but a small  white shirt, her purpule panties, and her hair tired up in a ponytail again. She went to the kitchen and make herself a cup of coffe at the time she read some paper with stuff from the school, then walks to the dinner room sit on the table, turn on the TV, and begin to correct some works from her students while she lisent to the news.

Meanwhile the two teens research her bedroom, it was probably the most comfy bedroom they ever seen in a apartment. queen size bed with really feminines sheets, a nice big closet where she keeps not much cloches except a dozen white shirts like the one she takes to school, a small collection of office mini-skirts, three pairs of  black shoes, and two drawers ful of underwear, which Sam make sure to register herself before Danny could ever notice.

There was no tv in the room, but a desk for her teacher work, and surprisingly, a bookshelf full of books, many which Sam find intresting: "Frankenstein", "the Art of War", "I, Robot", "The Lord of the Rings saga", "1984", "Sherlok Holmes",etc.

Danny however notices that a quarter part of the bookshelf where love stories, or books about the psicology of love and relationships, the boy sensed that she may wanted to get on a relation or alredy had one, OR MAYBE, she has her eyes on someone!. He could not know right now, but, whoever he or she was, it was a lucky person.

"Well, nothing relevant... again" Sam replied.

"The only thing we found out its that she could be a good book parthner of Mr Lancer" awnser her boyfriend, remebering that his teacher realy loves literature.

"Yeah, maybe we should tell him, so we can see if he tries the moves on her, he he!" Sam joked

they both laugh a little and continue their espionage, Samira Morgan didn't do much after done with her teacher work, she ordered a meat lover's pizza while she watch a movie. after that she brush her teeth, went to her room and read a book for a couple minutes, then she turn the light off and sleep...

Danny and Sam get out of the apartment, chatting about today. "Well,she didnt seems like an enemy, aprently" Danny said

"Well... i guess we just got paranoid, let's go home..." Sam awsered, so both get into Sam's motorcyckle right to Fenton's lab, Danny insisted on goin with her instead of flying, she didn't complain at all, however, her boyfriend's mind was very far from there, even it was a waste of time he really enjoy doing this just with Sam, because Tucker was always busy in the Mayor office, Sam spend more time studing and training, and Danny alway patrolling the city at night the three best friends didn't spend much time together now days except in school and when the city is in danger, this make the three of them sad, specially Sam and Danny. However the love between this two is always present, and Danny really wants their relationship to progress...

...However, aften seeing Miss Morgan in those yoga pants, and the shower, then her panties. Those images where still clear on his head, making him feel horny and guilty, that felling make him hug his girlfriend tighter.

"Whoa!, easy champ!..." Sam said with a blush, "...We almost thereand so, the byke stopped and Danny get down, saying goodbye to his girlfriend with a kiss.

"If nothing happens... Wanna see a movie tomorrow?" the girl ask

"Of course Sam..." the boy answered in a low tone.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, is just..."

"What's wrong Danny?"

"... Its... embarrassing but..." 

Then the goth girl, take off her helmet, sit on her motorcycle seat facing Danny, grap his head and sofly pet his face... "Tell me... is Ok" 

"Could you... could you spend the night with me?

"..." 

Sam's face inmediatly turn super red, and started babbling

"Not like that! not like that!" the boy clarified and the girl calm a little. "its just, its been so long since we been together all day and i don't wanna be separated from you just yet... Also we never sleep together before so... i just thought we maybe ready for this now.." Danny explaing while turning red as well.

The girl almost fell from the motorcycle, yet she try to stay clam, she thought about her boyfriend explanation, its was just a excuse yet... She kinda liked the idea, they never been that close before, and the curiosity was growing on her... Then she look Danny's face turning red, he looked, cute... so cute that she really wanna hug him.

The boy was in a inner battle, a part of him wanna to say that was all a joke, say goodbye to Sam and lock hismself in his room for the rest of his life. and the other half want to take her to his room lay both on his bed and sleep while hug her like there was no tomorrow.

"I...i do.." 

"SORRY!" the boy interrupted, turn himself around and...

"Wait!" the girl said grabbing Danny's hand. "I didn't say no"

The both could not be more embarrased, the girl jumped down her motorcycle, and hug Danny by his back. "if you really wanna do this then... I will do it with you"

"You're not obligated..."

"I know... i just take your offer" the girl explain, then Danny turn himself around, facing her, ready to lay a kiss on her lips, until both their stomacs begin to growl, making both laugh.

"Right, we didn't eat yet hehe!!"

"Right, yeah... sooo, what you wanna do?"

"Nasty burgers?"

"Nah... i havecraving for chinesse food today" said the Girl, Danny nodded and they both ride the motorcycle again, going to the restaurant district, they stopped on a place call The Green Dragon and order different things, vegetarian for Sam of course, while having dinner, they both text their parents, explaning where they are, and Sam make a excuse to not go to her home tonight, saying her parents that she was going to sleep on a FEMALE friend's house, wich was weird to them but they fell for it.

They enjoy their meal in peace, although the expetation for what's comming really keep them nervous... While there were eating, far from there. In"Apartmets new Moon ", laying in bed "Samira", sit on her bed and turn the light on.

"I guess they leave now..." The woman sigh, its been a long day for her, triying to seems like a normal modern woman, she knew all along there were waching her, so she make sure to not do something suspicious.

(Desiree/Samira POV)

It was time... she knew danny and probally his girlfriend will follow her, so it was time to use her impecable actress skills, she drive on her car pacefuly triying not to cause an accident on anything, she saw on her mirron a misterious girl riding a motorcycle following her.

Driving at first was difficult for Desiree, she never use things like this, lucky spying on other humans while they drive help her learn fast, also lucky for her a kid wish for learn driving was easier so she take avantege of that.

She went to her home, trying not to look to much if there were spying on her, after all, she suppouse to be a regular high school teacher, her apartment was kinda messy, she knew that, but had no time to waste, she gave herself afoot massage and proceded to change, look into her locker finding it was kinda empty, she had not many cloches for change however its was time to use her sport set, and she kinda like the spandex felling on her skin, so comfy it was like she wasen't wearing nothing at all!. After changing she came out her home and went walking to the gym.

She only suscribe there so she can have something "normal" to do besides working, so she can be less suspicius, however, relating to other humans was so annoying, making stupid small talk and chatter about pointless things... there were so patetic!, but she had to pretend, learnig what internet was (Tecnus gave her a hand with that once) specially the intructor, his voice was so annoying and give her orders all the time make him even more despicable: Desiree try to calm herself, Sam and Danny were waching, she couldn't not see them, but she knew... But she really wanted to the teacher to shut the hell up, so, she decided to use all her abilytes as a bellydancer. the instructor said to everybody to try a new pose, that's wen Desiree use her chance... She step on both her hands, streching her legs to the roof and then split them slowly until she was a perfect "T" on her yoga carpet, she heard his instructor faint and the clapping and she couln't avoid to blush a little, that pose was a little embarrasing.

The class ended and she saw there was some extra time in the gym so she decided to make a abs sesion, using what she learn there she try to burn all of her lunch so she can keep her perfect figure, it was hard, really hard, the pain of a human body was the last thing she missed about being alive.

After that she say goodbye to her yoga "friends" and went straight home, however, she recibed a call on her cellphone, she didin't like very much that device, but had to learn to use it fast, or else. Unfortunately for her it was Mister Lancer, she gave him that number mostly because she was new and nedded someone who can teach her the rule of this school, although it was useful at first, it was obvious that he wanted to aproach her in a romantic way, wich she peacefuly reject, but now it was getting annoying. She fake a smile and awsered, it was boring reminders of school therms, she continues to walk while support the man's  babbling.

it was getting dark when she arrived her apartment, so she decided to relax a little, she went straight to her room a laid on her bed, she was tired, she was happy to have a place all to herself, yet, there was a problem left... suddently she can see her breath, which can only mean one thing: Ghosts, or in this case, a Ghost boy, she knew she had to pretend now, so like any human coverd in sweat, she open the door to her private bathroom and begin to undress, she couldn't resist looking herself in the mirror... She was gorgeous, she knew that, even more that she remembered in her past life, her lanrge breats, her nice abdomen, her wide hips, fleshy thits, her nice round rear, not to mention her beautiful face, nice seductive eyes, fleshy lips. she almost fell in love with herself!, but the smell of her own sweat brought back her to reality,  she needed a bath, she get into her shower and let the water flow, the sensation was even better that in the ghost zone, she was really enyoing the hot water on her face washing her hole body, her burnette skin shine with the water, washing her long black hair was a complete pleasure and she enjoy every second of it...

Then she turn around so she can reach her conditioner, that's when she realize she didin't close the curtains, she baery grap them when she heard a hit strong sound comming from the other room, she knew her kitchen was in the other side of the wall, and by reflex she took her towel cover herself and walk through her room, she grap the door handle, when she froze thinking of the two kids she knew there were in her house, she nedded to seem confuse yet they probably hide with invisibility so she had to act like she didn't suspect that... She open the door a little and pop her head out looking both sides and to the kitchen wich had a window you can see through from the dinner room, there she notice a small paint on the kitchen was on the floor, she knew it was those kids but she just raise her shoulders and get back in. Desiree continue to dry herself, thinking...

"those kids are really predictible, are they?" She though"I bet they were trying to sneek on me in the showerwhile bathing he he he!" she froze on that though 

"He could... he could sneek on me if he wanted... I can sense him but still... he could see me... naked,.. Just the two of us..."

She felt something strange in her chest, growing, like a bubble full of new emotions... "DID he? did he saw me when i was washing my body?... or wen i was... admiring myself?". Desiree face turn red after that though, was the boy fantasy with her right now?

She shake her head and ignore those thoughs she didn't care! why? he's her enemy and thats all, just a brat which im making a prank right now, yeah!. After that she grab the tiny shirt she uses to sleep and her purpule panties, "If he's spying on me i bet his face its super red when he saw me on these!" she whisper to herself, she wanna tease the boy just she can plan with him and confuse him.

the rest of the night she just finish some corrections on her student's work, ordered her favorite pizza, read a book, and "sleep"... she only fake it until her ghost sensor were off, then she knew they leave.

Present... duh

"It was exiting, i must say..." she though "I bet they feel stupid to waste their entire day on me Ha ha ha!. Now im free of suspects, now i can spy on him, and continue playing with him!  but when she was about to "goin ghost" she yawn, "or maybe tomorrow..." she said to herself and get back to sleep. She had enough today and that shower really relaxed her she dammed her new human body for its need of rest, and she gave herself to sleep, dreaming of what will she do tomorrow...

Danny's Room:

"Well... here we are! he he..."

" Yeah... i can see!... we're here!... in your room" Sam awsered

"...Just the two of us"

"...Ready for sleep"

"together..."

"for the first time"

"..."

"..."

They never imagine how akward they could possibly be in their lives, they were both red and froze in place, at both sides of Danny's bed. Sam get into the room thanks to Danny's powers whitout been notice by Maddie and Jack who were sleeping rigth now, while Danny talk to them so he can disimulate, until bed time...

Now... there were froze, unconfortable, not sure what to do next.

Danny just begin to undress with his face down, Sam blush even more and with her tounge made a knot she took her jacket off. they both undress slowly until Sam take off her shirt and reveal her bra, embarased she turn around...

"S...S...Sam wait! there is no need to...!" the boy said incredibly nervious and his heart beat running 1000000 beats per minute

"i cant't sleep with this on you know..." Sam explain "...now, turn aroud please..."

The boy apologized, and turn aroud, sit on his bed and take off his shoes and pants. after Sam took off her bra, she put her shirt again and take off her pants as well, leaving her in her shirt and panties "okey, you can look now"

Danny, also in shirt and boxers, look at her: Her hair completly down, her small sleeveless shirt and cute black panties, all tha plus her blush make her absolutely adorable. Yet the boy was not bad at all as well: he always been handsome and cute but now he gain a lot more muscule and a more mature aura, that shirt even though it was wide, the biceps comming from the sleeves were almost calling Sam to snuggle between them. 

Now both teens get into the bed and cover with the bed sheet. There they were, laying, starring at each other face, they eyes were shining, both in shame and in love.

"Goodnight..."

"Goodnight Sam" they kiss and shut their eyes, but after a minute Sam beging to move...

"Sorry, can i..." But Danny understood what his girlfriend wanted, she was unconfrotable, so he move a liitle too so she can turn herself around and he proceded to hug her. that suprised her for a second, but then she embraced that with love and a smile

Danny sniff the girl's hair... there was no descripcion for it... it was Sam's smell, and it was addictive. Sam took Danny's now masculine hand and kiss it, intertwined their hands and shut her eyes very happy.

Thir bodies were very close touching together, the boy could not help to feel his desires growin in his underwear touching the girl's rear... She felt it... but didn't care... she knew one day they will cross that line. But not tonigth, tonigth there were just two young in love, hugging eachother feeling eachother, they were eachother's world and that's all they nedded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it fellas!, whow it really took me a lot to make this one chapter!!

However i use this inspiration attack to plan the whole story ahead!! so please stay tune for what's next, cu's im sure it wont dissapoint you! (and don't worry, this time it won't take an eternety to chapter four!.

Thanks for reading!, its been 1 year already sice chapter 1 (Shit, im lazy), and if you reading this since DeviantArt, thank you just... thank you... See'a next time!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

162 22 8
Shortly after arriving to the states Pyru a young prince encounters two boys Danny and Parker. swept up into an act of sex he normally would never ha...
390K 16.5K 159
*COMPLETED* Danny Phantom one-shots! ...I don't think this is a one shot book anymore tbh Beware!- Ghost Box ^ Did I srsly put ghost box? (-me editi...
21K 626 18
Please read the first book otherwise you will be a bit lost!!! I hope you will all like this sequel as much as the first book!!! First Book: !Yandere...
7.3K 182 6
Desiree, a harem girl from a long distant past, died of old age, and forevergranting the wishes of those that are selfish at their very essence, and...