Deep Desires

Por StarOmegaStories

Desiree, the genie ghost... in pain for centuries, Infinite hate for all humanity... and an eternal rivarity... Mais

2- A new Phase
3- Vigilance
4- Danny's life
5- Morgan's Origin
6- Let's Hang out

1- The Trigger

2.3K 25 2
Por StarOmegaStories

  Another normal night for Danny Phantom: Fighting a ghost Djinn in the night sky of Amity Park, meanwhile down in the park his girlfriend Sam and his best friend Tucker were fighting a teenage rock ghost with fire hair, all with the fate of The city in your hands. Yes... another normal night.

Danny Phantom, the hero on a world scale, flew wearing his new updated suit, dodging Desiree's attacks and avoiding saying the word "desire" by accident, he already knew well what that implied. Ghostly plasma lasers and impact sounds illuminated the sky over the main park where Ember and Desiree had built a stage, the public ran out of the battle zone, even so a couple of people stayed to record or take pictures of the moment, Not every night you can see the great hero of the earth saving his hometown. On stage, Sam and Ember had a "sword duel" with a guitar and a Fenton stick.

-This is my return concert; Get out! -Ember bangs hard, making Sam stagger a little but remains firm.

-Don't tell me... are you sure this won't end up like the previous concert and the one before that one?- Sam said after pushing her opponent back. "The same with Desiree, we can literally put an end to it by just ordering it." Sam showed a mocking smile, and kicked her opponent in the shoulder.

Ember, was almost knocked down, but she smiled too - Laugh now that you can fool - she attacked and Sam blocked her. Then she brought his face closer to Sam's - Soon the whole East Coast will be madly in love with us, we will be like goddesses to them-

On the sky over the forest.

-You can't stop us kid! I've been giving wishes for weeks to load the cannon with the lust and passion of hundreds of you, selfish humans- Desiree said as she tried to hit Danny, he blocked her without a problem and returned strong counterattacks.

- You say that we are selfish and greedy and your way of demonstrating your superiority is being equal? ​​-

-It's called poetic justice-

-I call it hypocrisy-and with a shot of plasma knocked it down, it fell to collide with some trees.

Then he touched the intercom in his ear -Hey Tuck, tell me how you going with that-

On the stage:

-It's complicated Danny, this cannon is perfectly synchronized with the satellite, if I do not decode it carefully it could explode half the city- The youngest mayor of Amity Park hacked with difficulty the pink cannon super charged with ghostly energy.

-I think I have it... Yes! Now, I just divert it a little towards the empty space and... -

CRASH !!!

Before Tucker could finish, Sam fell directly on her back on the computer, breaking it, ruining the connection and hacking work. Ember had kicked her with such force that she fell back down.

-The show is over for you fans... time for the final solo !!! - Ember prepared her guitar ready to launch an attack. Then Sam sat down and took out a mini Fenton tear grenade from her jacket, one with a special gas that stuns the ghosts, which she threw and burst into Ember's face distracting her for a few seconds, in that second Tucker took out the Fenton thermos and He shot it at the Ghost, trapping it.

-Well, that's one less problem ... - Sam sighed.

-But we have a more serious one- Tucker replied. His computer was damaged and they no longer had a way to stop the cannon - Better start improvising, Danny, can you copy me? -

-Yes, I lost Desiree... How are you? -

-We have no link to the cannon, any ideas? -

-I'm going...-

Half a kilometer from the stage:

Danny floated above some trees ending his communication with Tuck. He took momentum in the air and flew at high speed to where his friends were.

Among the trees Desiree was hiding listening carefully to what her enemy was talking about, she was frustrated because the boy never used the word "desire", which would give him the absolute advantage over him. But the boy already had enough experience fighting with her to learn when to keep his mouth shut.

-Two years ago you would fall in my tramp, boy ... - murmured the ghost with resentment, the boy had been a pain in her neck since she met him the day she was released from that bottle two years ago, he frustrated her plan to torment the humanity more than ten times. Why did he care? He was just a teenager who CASUALLY obtained phantom powers, what obligation did he have to defend other humans? For the little she knew about him, he was a social outcast, just like his friend, yearning for trivial acceptance of others. - ... I guess you've matured a little-

Desiree, took flight and followed Danny with stealth and speed to surprise him. But she kept thinking: Being rejected by those of your age, full of ambitions that any boy your age would have, you could rule your small society without any problems, but you are dedicated to protecting these selfish and hypocritical beings, I know better, I was like them once. Then the djinn began to remember her tragic past life, thousands of years ago, when she was a Harlem dancer making a living for her good looks, until that day came when she danced to the delight of that sultan, and without wishing it, she stole her heart, the sultan bought it and brought it to her kingdom with the promise of granting any wish her heart desires.

That was the first time in her life that Desiree saw someone offer to fulfill her wishes without asking anything in return, or so she thought. When the Sultan's Wife found out, she expelled her without hesitation, the Sultan did nothing, he could even have them both, it was legal at the time but in the end she was only an object for him, something he could discard without problems.

"But surely you will betray them sooner or later," the woman said through her teeth, returning to reality.

Back to the stage:

-Well guys, I'm here- Danny announced floating right next to the great pink canyon, the people who were still near there encouraged the hero to stop what was happening.

-There aren't many options, Dan, you're going to have to push the cannon and redirect it before it shoots-

-I understand Tuck- Danny put his hands on the gun and pushed with all his might but he needed more strength.

Just when he least needed it, Danny was trapped by Desiree's gigantic green hand, which had suddenly appeared emerging from the stage floor, without breaking it, along with her hand came out of nowhere a cyan blue smoke, which surrounded Sam and Tucker and turned in circles to become the tail of Desiree, wrapping and immobilizing them, Desiree manifested itself in the form of a giant about nine meters high, with the trio at his mercy.

-I saved a little of the energy from wishes for a case like this, now you are mine-Said looking at her preys - Does this bring you memories boy? - He scoffed at the genius looking at her hostage in his hand.

-Yeah, yeah, our first fight, such memories! ...- said the annoyed boy, trying to move his arms inside his enemy's hand, just like that occasion, he could not disappear or become intangible.

-Tuck! Do you reach the thermos? - Sam said that trying to get free in vain.

-No! I dropped it! - He was trying to reach the thermos with his feet.

-Well Desiree, in that cas ... - Danny could not finish speaking, a green smoke that came directly from the skin of the giant hand wrapped around his face, covering his mouth, so he could not wish it all to end .

She did the same with Sam and Tucker.

- Did you think you were the only one who got better at this? Don't underestimate me, child. Now everyone is going to love me as it always should have been, this time I will get what I desire, I will fill this void inside me... Are you not interested in knowing what that is? - The last thing she asked she said it while lying on her side on the stage, holding Sam and Tuck in the air with her tail and bringing Danny to her face

"Mmhh?" Danny fell a little confused by the ghost's question.

-" Someone with your life, having your power, would do what he wanted, would have the city at his feet. Why, why don't you use your power for your own mundane needs? Just accept your selfishness and leave us alone to others. ghosts, let us punish these humans, now you are famous, everyone respects you, that's half the work" - she put on an almost lascivious look trying to get to Danny's nerve.

Danny analyzed the situation, he was surprised that Desiree especially asked those things, the first person who asked him those ideas was Vlad, who try to corrupt him years ago. But Desiree had never spoken to him so directly without threatening him with death, but above all his speech, her smile, her gaze, it was... Seductive?

Danny stayed a couple of seconds looking at that huge face, it was green, almost translucent, red eyes, a lot of black hair covering half of his face. Sounds scary, Of course she is a ghost, but he was already used to them. This time he noticed something: her fractions, her lips, they were beautiful, her cheeks were not sunk like most ghosts, they still retained their flesh. Surely she was a beauty in life. But then the huge hand began to press the boy's body, pulling him out of his thoughts.

-Well, you will answer me when you are my personal slave- said the ghost watching as her cannon was preparing to shoot - All Ready! -

On a small monitor on the side of the canyon, it showed some numbers:

-50

-49

-48

The gun count had begun, they had to do something ...

BLAST !!!

A bolt of energy hit Desiree on the Shoulder making her angry

-Hands off my Son!- Maddie Fenton entered the scene with her usual plasma bazooka. Followed by her husband.

-Just in time for the show dear -Jack said preparing the Fenton thermos -Danny, try to break free!-

His son obeyed managing to reach the button of his wrist, which activates a teaser in the chest of his suit, which electrified Desiree's arm, causing her to release Him.

-30

-29

Danny wasted no time and went straight to the cannon to push it but He was not strong enough.

Desiree was hurt and confused, the energy that kept her as a giant was running out, she accidentally released Tucker and Sam, then saw Danny on the cannon.

-20

-19

Still confused by the teaser, she barely dodged the Fenton thermo beam, and awkwardly lay on top of the barrel, opposite of Danny's side, preventing him from moving it further.

-10

-9

-8

Danny had almost no strength, so ...

-Go, go Fenton... rocket boots! - From the soles of Danny's boots came blue flames that propelled the boy, Desiree did not expect it, the force was such that he tilted the cannon along with her, leaving her head right over the mouth of the gun.

-3

-2

-1

A large pink ray hit hard on the face of the ghost, the force was such that it took the giant flying over the whole park and the outskirts of the city until it hit one of the mountains several kilometers away. Leaving a crater in the mountain almost knocking it down, she received much of the lightning energy, the rest went on long and was lost in the sky and then into the void of space.

Stage:

-Uff ... was close- Our hero sighed, floating and moving away from the canyon, descending to join his family and friends. The few spectators praised the heroes with applause and photos.

"Well, son, if your rocket boots were served or not?" Said Jack Fenton with his arms on his hips in a presumed tone.

-Yes, Dad... In the end, copying what you saw in that old cartoon served as something-

-Yes, but you better not relax Fenton, you still have to catch the giant- Sam reminded her boyfriend.

-Well, ok, I'm coming ... Will you wait for me here? - He said coquettishly, while caring her chin.

-Of course- She smiled

-Yeah, sure, I'm fine too, thanks for asking... - Tucker got up saying that, dusting off his clothes.

-Heh, sorry bud... - Danny helped him clean the dirt off his shirt- ... Can I borrow the thermos? -

-Yes, of course- He gave him the thermos.

Danny took flight and headed to where Desiree landed. Sam stayed with the Fenton and Tucker on stage. Jack was curious about the cannon and approached to analyze it, Tuck began to collect the remains of his destroyed laptop with a melancholy face, another of his babies fallen in battle. While the girls Maddie and Sam made sure that they had nobody has been injured by the fight, they also had to keep the spectators away from the place, there was no danger but they needed to make sure that Desiree left no hidden surprise.

-Then: what they were planning this time? - Maddie asked her possible daughter-in-law.

- Basically Desiree and Ember wanted to make all the men of the East Coast fall in love with them, so Desiree concentrated on granting wishes related to love and lust, and Ember absorbed that energy in her guitar. Then they organized this concert, they used Ember's mind control to gather even more energy, it was so much that they accumulated that cannon.

-Where did it point? -

-A pair of TV satellites, the laser would bounce between them, amplifying its power, return to the surface and hit an emitting antenna, spreading the spell across the country.

-Why didn't they just hypnotize everyone with Ember's music? -

-They did that several times... They have to change strategy, don't you think? -

-He, he!, It reminds me when you, me and Jazz stopped those three witches-

-Heh! It was true fun, except the part of pretending to be Danny ... -

-You're becoming a better ghostsbuster Sam, your progress in these years impresses me-

Sam blushed a little-Well thanks to you and Danny I have a lot of experience, Oh, by the way your mini gas grenades worked well Mrs. Fenton-

- Oh dear, I already told you many times to call me "Maddie" -

-Yes, well, Maddie. - It was still uncomfortable to call her that, it's been two years since she and Danny start dating, and she knew his parents since long before, but even with all that it was still a little difficult to feel part of the family for her. How much more would it continue like this?

-Changing the subject: How are you and Danny? -

For Sam that was not much change of subject, -Weeeell... You know, good days, bad days, but generally well, heh, heh.-

-How many times did you kids break up already? Three?-

-Four... - Sam growled raising four fingers.

- Don't get bitter about that Sam, if you broke up and came back Four times in two years, I think their relationship is stronger than ever-

The conversation was already getting awkward for the Gothic girl: -He... Hey Tuck! Do you need help? -

-Yes, help me organize a funeral! - the poor techno nerd shouted in anguish hugging what was once his new laptop.

Jack Fenton comforted the young man by putting his hands on his shoulders. -No man should bury his computer- He said.

Sam just frowned...

In the mountains:

Danny had just arrived, attentive around him, he approached the crater where Desiree had landed, the dust had already dissipated when he saw her. There was the ghost Djinn, unconscious lying face up, and back to normal size with her clothes slightly damaged. Danny took out the thermos and prepared to catch her when he noticed something:

Her bra had torn apart considerably, a large part of her breasts were visible to the boy, the fabric barely covered her nipples.

16 years old, still full of hormones and without experience in "second base" our hero felt his face turn red and could not help staring at her for a moment.

Danny tried to look at another part of her body, it was when he noticed her hips, did she always was... So curvy? he could not tell if she had those gorgeous hips back when she was alive, since she directly had no legs, however the position in which she was lying, as her long hair was scattered between her back and the stones, made her look a little... erotic? (not counting the bumps and dust)

The unconscious girl began to move, she was waking up...

Danny was startled and began to think of something to say so that his enemy did not give himself the wrong idea, because already in case she hated him, it would be worse if he thought he was doing something strange while she slept.

Desiree was coming back to herself, trying to remember what happened, what happened? How did I get here? What is this feeling? She sat where she was and looked at her body, she had scratches and bumps but they didn't hurt, in fact she felt very good.

-Answering your question: ... - Danny began to speak with a serious half-forced tone.

This caught the attention of the girl, who saw Danny floating in front of her, talking, Desiree just stared at him, all her attention was suddenly on him.

- ... I do not use my power only for myself, because I have seen what doing that does to oneself, I have people who appreciate me since before these powers and I do not intend to scare it away. Once I was tempting, but learning from my mistakes and the mistakes of others I could move on and be better. And now that everyone knows my identity, I have an obligation to defend my world from the phantom menace, because that way I can be a good example for others and motivate them to be better, a better world, that is my dream. Someone has to do it.-

Desiree didn't say or say anything, just kept looking at the ghost boy with his eyes wide open and an expression of stupefaction.

Danny took advantage of that and opened the thermos, pointing at the genie girl, who was sucked into it before she realized it.

-And personally... - Said the boy closing the lid of the thermos- ... I already became fond of this work-

And our hero flew in the direction of where his family and friends were, with a triumphant look. He flew thinking about that look on Desiree's face, it was rare, pure surprise and helplessness, she always had a smug or furious look, but this time Danny made her eat his words. she was impressed by the great defeat at the hands of his enemy.

Or so he thought...

Danny got to where the Fenton team was, and they realized that the Media were coming. Danny and Sam were no longer interested in talking to journalists, so he carried her in his arms and flew away. Tucker and the Fenton stayed to tell what had happened, so the city would be calm that their mayor, together with the ghost hunting family, saved the day once more.

In the city's sky:

"Sometimes I miss your secret identity, you know?" Sam mentioned.

-Yes, me too- Affirm the white hair boy.

-Although, escape from journalists together on such a beautiful night, it's worth it... -

- Without a doubt, hey, are you alright? Didn't they hurt you? -

-Nah, I'm fine, I just got a kick in the abs, nothing more, it doesn't hurt anymore.-

-Well, you have become stronger these months, right? -

-Yes, martial arts classes with your mom and jazz paid off-

-You're amazing Sam, you're always full of surprises... -

-heh, you know me Fenton... -

-I'm glad i do- with that said, Danny stopped in the air and they both kissed, in the moonlight, almost above the clouds, a perfect moment.

They stared into each other's eyes, a few seconds later they were slowly descending into the city, right outside Sam's house. She got off her boyfriend's arms, and they hugged each other for another kiss that lasted longer than the last.

-See you tomorrow-

-See you at school, handsome- And she said goodbye kissing him in the air.

Danny "caught" the kiss, winked and flew away. The girl happily entered her house, and prepared to sleep. Danny reached Fenton Labs and descended to the basement where the new portal to the ghost zone was, which had been rebuilt since Danny destroyed it that time.  He inserted the Fenton thermos into a special tubes, connected to the portal, which sent both ghosts directly back to their origin.

-Another day, another coin, (Well, it's not that I get paid for this) - The boy commented. And yawning he returned to his human form, his new suit disappeared and showed his new casual look: blue jeans and a black shirt with the Danny Phantom logo in white, a small reference to his original suit, and above the shirt, a fabric White color jacket with collar and sleeve edges in a reddish brown color. The young black-haired boy when up stairs and prepared to sleep. While doing so, he chatted with his friend Tucker on his cell phone, who told him that everything had gone well with the media and that his parents were already on their way home. With this, Danny relaxed even more, went to his room and get into bed.

Looking at the ceiling of his room, he was exited to return to school tomorrow but he was also exhausted by the fight just before, why did they have to attack just the last night before returning to class? It probably cost him to wake up tomorrow. Trying to comfort the dream, Danny thought of all the enemies he had defeated so far: Skuller, Johnny 13, Spectra, Kitty, Freakshow, even the Ghost King, even his worst enemy Vlad, rather Plasmius was missing somewhere in space, With no sign of ever coming back. Danny was already a veteran in this, even today he did not feel like a big deal, he was almost always about to lose, but he was never alone in this: His family and friends were always for him, that's why he always won, even the city He gave him his general support. And now, he was finally with the girl of his dreams, who ironically, was always by his side.

-Honestly, I don't need anything else... - thought our hero –I just need to continue studying, graduate, see if I can become an astronaut, and meanwhile remain Danny Phantom. From what happened with that meteorite, the ghosts no longer attack so much, moreover, some have become more friendly, what Desiree said makes no sense, maybe two years ago I would have considered it, but today, I would not throw away everything I've built for simple greed-Then Danny remembered Desiree, that problematic Djinn, it had always been the same with her: it's always a danger, so Danny stops her, when that happens, the hatred between them grows, yet something different happened tonight, she talked to him a little more personally, she seemed to be tempting him to be a villain in some way, surely she wanted to prove something, that all men are equal inside, she really hates men.

-What a pity ... - Danny thought again- ... As beautiful she is, she could have anyone in the Phantom Zone ... -Then he realized what he thought; Desiree ... beautiful?

-NO! ... I,I, I, I mean: it is not that I think that it is not beautiful or anything!, but ... - then in his mind show the image of unconscious Desiree, with the chest almost exposed, - I only say that she has a good Look to be a ghost! That's all! - After all, ghosts always look scary, skeletal or even rotten. Apart from her green skin and dark circles Desiree wasn't that scary, maybe her loud voice when she screams, but usually she speaks in a soft, calm, almost seductive voice.

The image did not leave his head-She has a good body ... I guess ... or he had it when she was alive ... I think- He blushed and felt warm at the thought of her in that position -But also ... - Then he remembered when she put her face close of him, Her red eyes, apart from the color, were quite pretty, her fleshy lips, that confident and relaxed smile- ... Her face is also very beautiful and her calm voice, it is engraved in my mind-

-" Someone with your life, having your power, would do what he wanted ..."-

"... Are you not interested in knowing what that is?" ...

Her words, those images of her, he never felt this before, why now? Well, it's not like It's going to change anything... she's his enemy and that's it, she hates him, and he shouldn't mind. And why? She is a ghost and he is a human (Half), they are enemies, and she has selfish ambitions, and he will not allow her to harm someone. Besides, he already has Sam, and he's very happy to have her, he think he even loves her.

-Well... I'm still a teenager, I guess I stimulate myself for those things normally ... It'll will go away eventualy.- With that last thought he concentrated on sleeping, and in a few minutes he fell asleep. Just to have a wet dream.

In the Ghost Zone:

-ARRRRGHHH !, I can't believe it !, this time we were very careful !, we should have taken them by surprise, but they realized, HOW IT HAPPENED !? - Ember, shouted furiously, echoing in the void.

Desiree said nothing...

-Hey!-

- ... -

Desiree, just covered her chest with her arms, was absorbed in her thoughts.

"Are you listening, parody of Aladdin? If you had not drawn so much attention to those ridiculous desires they would not have suspected anything!" Then Ember put her hand on his shoulder.

-Don't touch me... - A huge green claw almost cuts Ember in half. Desiree changed the shape of her arm and in a movement she moved away from her ex-ally, flying at high speed from there.

-That's it... I'll just be solo ... - Mentioned the rock star, and she left with a frown.

A few miles away, the Djiin was still absorbed in her own world, flying through the debris of the ghostly dimension approached a certain mound of floating mountains, hidden on one side of the mountain, a small mansion in ruins,or rather a small Ancient Arabic palace, with a decadent style, but still with an imposing, elegant and feminine appearance.

Desiree entered her home and went straight to her room, the most comfortable and best decorated room in the palace. As a ghost she does not need to eat, sleep or bathe. But having her own comfort zone pleased her quite a bit, just as she was going to lie on her bed she looked sideways at a large full-body mirror that she had on her wall.

She contemplated the deplorable state in which her clothes were, especially her bra, wich had large holes, almost showing her nipples, that image remind her about the big size of her chest. Few times someone mentioned aloud about her physical appearance now days, when she was alive her body was her only source of income: home, food, pleasure, all because of her beauty and her skill for bellydance.

Since her death she made it clear that she despises men, not only for what happened to the sultan, but for all the years living as a sexual object of those animals until when she became a wandering spirit she saw how selfish and despicable the men were, never in life did she consider something like love, much less in death. Why think of love now? She did not know, just arranged her clothes with magic, went to the bathroom and prepared her tub with hot water and put salts and soaps, she did not need them but she loved and relaxed to feel that on her skin. She undressed, get into the tub and removed the frustration and pain of defeat in the hot water, closed her eyes and thought about what happened.

As soon as she closed them he only saw the ghost boy looking at her from above, talking about his ideology, he looked different from all the other times she faced him, he no longer looked like a child, he had grown up, he was not yet an adult, but he was in the prime of his life, and he lacked a lot to live, youth is not eternal, she knows it well because she died of age and a broken heart.

however the young face of the teenager was engraved in her mind, those green eyes Shining in the night, snow white hair, and the uniform made him look more masculine.

-Why? Why I can't I stop thinking about his face? What he said is also echoing in my head again and again.-

-"... I don't use my power just for myself, because I've seen what doing that does to oneself..." -

- Did he mean me? Well, he has many enemies so maybe not... But does he's try to be different? ... All men are equal according to my experience, all say they seek to be different, but all end up betraying themselves... and everyone... and me - Desiree suffered abandonment and indifference of her masters in the past -This child seeks to be different?, during these two past years he risked his life to save this town full of ignorant people, he even became world famous and yet always evades the Media, and not looking to highlight... So what does he want?-

That is, what does that child want? He has fame, respect, he just lacks some power, he already has everything a human wants, but what are his deepest desires?- Then she dipped her head into the water, giving her a very pleasant sensation, then she got out of the tub, dried herself with magic, and made appear a beautiful cyan nightgown, got into her bed full of silk fabrics, and prepared to stake a nap just for pleasure and forget a bit of what happened tonight.

-That face... I want to see it again. Boy, I mean... Danny, I'll discover your desires, and you won't see me coming- with that said, she fall asleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.7K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
162 22 8
Shortly after arriving to the states Pyru a young prince encounters two boys Danny and Parker. swept up into an act of sex he normally would never ha...
978 52 14
Danny Phantom|"Danny I like you and I hope you like me too." - IN WHICH: (Y/N) (L/N) moves to Amity Park with her parents to go see her grandparents...
81.6K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...