🤍🖤CorpseXreader🖤🤍

By Badcloudski

you just going to have to read it More

Who was at the door

The day

84 0 0
By Badcloudski

                       🖤Corpse Pov🖤

I just got off stream and i was play with my crush y/n we meet in grade school a few years back and we have been best friends ever since we do not see each other much cause she lives all the way in new york and i live in California. she is planning to come down to California in a few weeks i hope.
.
.
Y/n:hello *she say waving her hand in front of the camera to get my attention
Corpse: oh sorry i did not know you answered already
Y/n:its ok but i dont know if i can make it there next week *she says with a sad face
Corpse:its fine just call me back when you get the chance and good stream today*he trys to say with know emotion
Y/n:ok later *she says hanging up
Corpse lays back into his chair with his hands on his face upset that y/n could not come and see him but he end up go to clean up the house/apartment he had a spare bed room cause he had recently moved in he headed and got out the shower after getting dressed he heard a loud knock and someone on the other side of the door yelled delivery corpes walked and opened the door and sees.....
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
691K 15.7K 51
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
426K 40.9K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...