A Mafia Love Story 🍁 (18+ Ma...

By VanlalpekiJh

A journey where love defines itself through people who comes from different backgrounds to meet at a point wh... More

Lead characters
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Not an update
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 31
Chapter. 32
Chapter. 33
Chapter. 34
Chapter. 36
Chapter. 35
Not an update
Chapter. 37
Chapter. 38
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
Chapter. 41
Chapter. 42
Chapter. 43
Chapter. 44
Chapter. 45
Chapter. 46
Chapter. 47
Chapter. 48
Chapter. 49
Chapter. 50
Chapter. 51
Chapter. 52
Chapter. 53
Chapter. 54
Chapter. 55
Chapter. 56
Chapter. 57
Chapter. 58
Announcement
Chapter. 59
Chapter. 60
Please Read

Chapter. 14

2.3K 49 0
By VanlalpekiJh

Waking up to my friends talking about Sebastian is something I never expected. I knew Adalene had some sort of liking for Sebastian otherwise they wouldn't be sucking each other's faces yesterday...What the actual fuck am I thinking here...even I was doing the same with Emiliano. I don't blame Adalene though because Emiliano's friends are equally good looking and charming just like him....Gosh Emiliano is fucking hot and I like him too much. What!! Even girls can have some fun and be dirty too...right? I better look sexy today on my date... I'm nervous but I want to do this with Em and I want it to be perfect. Aah! I have to tell ma and pa about Emiliano... better call them before I go on a date.

She reaches for her phone from the night stand and dials her mother's no.

Ma....I miss you. How's pa and you doing? Where's pa?

I miss you too sweetheart, we are doing fine. How is the weather in Rome? Are you guys enjoying? Did you go site seeing? Did you guys go clubbing? Have you met any hot italian stallion...any sex on legs huh? Did you get laid?

Gosh! Ma never stops once she starts and she is always so keen on knowing about me getting laid. Mother should be the one stopping their daughter from getting laid but my mom is different. We are like best friends and we tell each other everything.

Hold your horses Ma...why do you want me to get laid so bad. I don't need it. Besides I called you for something very important to discuss. With that said I tell her everything about Emiliano and that he wants my parents meet his family.

My God!! My baby girl is all grown up. Tell me how does he look? Is he handsome? Do you like him? Wait...give me a second here... Emiliano Berlusconi right sweetheart? I know she is going to look for Emiliano's profile on the internet from her laptop....so I wait for her reaction and I know what to expect next and I am right....here comes the scream...

OMG!!!!! She screams....yes she just screamed on the phone. She is 43 but acts like 16 . He is so handsome sweety...how did you find him and he is a billionaire too. Wow!!! I'm going to tell your father and show him the profile and call you back okay... I'll call you soon. And she hangs up. She didn't wait for my reply....did she just cut the line... Urgh! Ma acts like a child. Oh well I guess I could freshen up and have breakfast with my girls in the meantime.

I was still having breakfast with my friends when my phone starts ringing and I know it's Ma calling me back.

Ma you calling back so soon...I haven't finished my breakfast yet.

Sweety your pa and I would like to meet him and his family but first we want to know what you want and how you feel about him... don't worry you pa is here with me and the phone is on speaker.

Sweetheart Mon poupee (my doll) you can talk to me tell me whatever you want to..you know we love you. Do you like him? You know we will support you in whatever you do right my daughter? I know my father gets very emotional because I've always been his princess and he loves me too much.

Pa...Ma, I do like him and I want to get to know him. If you don't mind we can plan this family meeting thing after I discuss time and place properly with Emiliano. I am meeting him today for a date. I will call you soon. Pa you know I love you right? Please take care of ma and try not to spoil her too much.

Gabrielle Allard! Yep that's Ma...when I tease her or pa she calls me with my full name.. i laugh out loud so did my friends.

Ma...come on just relax and I'll call you both soon. Bye Ma Pa love you. With that I hang up.

After finishing our breakfast we end up watching a movie. I almost forgot my date but then my phone rang and its Emiliano calling.

Hello... my voice came out too raspy so I clear my throat before speaking again.

Hello my love, did you sleep well? Did you have your breakfast?

Ummm...yeah I slept well, did you? Yes I had my breakfast and we were watching movie to kill time..I guess the girls doesn't want to go out today. Are you busy? Did you call to cancel the date? I ask timidly hoping he doesn't cancel our date.

Baby relax ...I didn't call to cancel our date. I called because I want you get ready in an hour... I'm coming to pick you up so we can head to my estate. Is it okay for you to be ready in an hour's time love?

Off course Em... Nothing fancy right? I mean you said you are cooking so I suppose I can be casual? Fuck! Why am I so nervous??!

It's okay baby..wear whatever you like...you look gorgeous anyways. Be in your comfortable self. I'll be there in one hour's time. See you soon Love.

I have to be ready in an hour, Emiliano is picking me up. I tell the girls. After a quick shower I got ready in a short off shoulder summer dress...paring it with black color ankle boots. I kept my hair down (which is long wavy and almost below my waist) I don't like make up so I dap my strawberry chocolate flavour lip balm on my lips grabbing my tote bag along with my phone waiting for Emiliano to arrive.

Just 5 minutes past 12 I receive a text telling me he arrived and is waiting for me at the hotel lobby, I bid my goodbye to my girls hugging and kissing them on their cheeks.
I got down to the lobby and found who I was looking for ..there standing tall by the waiting area with faded blue ripped jeans, olive green color shirt...three buttons undone.., clean white loafers and aviator sunglass sitting proudly on his face looking hot and edible waiting for me holding a bouquet of pink roses in his right hand and left hand deep inside his jeans pocket. Once he found me walking towards him, he gave me that beautiful smile greeting me with a kiss to both my cheeks and handing me the bouquet.

You are so fucking beautiful my love....you look absolutely adorable baby. He winks giving me that sexy smirk.
Thank you I say lowly blushing hard.

He offer me his hand which I took happily...leading me to his car. He got fine taste I must say...even his car is sexy. Wow!!! all Matt black Bugatti Centodieci. Like a gentleman he open the passenger door for me, once I got in and strap myself to safety...he already got the beast roaring. 35 minutes drive we arrived at the estate. We got through the huge black gate, once inside I found many men with guns around and near by the gate. We drove past a big 5 storeys building....while passing by he told me its the main mafia building, we were passing some sort of beautiful colonial houses which he explained that his men with families lives here and he has more or about 200 men staying at the estate. We drove futher inside the estate to a beautiful bunglow...all black not small not too big and I love it. Like a true gentleman he opened my door...taking his hand I get out of the car. He explain that his friends Nickolas is his second in command and also expert in target planning, Sebastian is more like the other brother and is the adviser to his mafia family and other legal businesses he has, Alfredo is computer expert and is also a Sniper specialist. They all live here at the estate just a further on the right side of those colonial houses.

We got inside the house and as I expected... beautiful and warm just like him. He tells me that the bungalow has 3 bedrooms 3 ensuite, his office with a small library, a living room, kitchen, a dinning hall with a 12 seater table and a pool outside.. After giving me a brief tour of the house...he finally let me to his bedroom...just like him warm, masculine and beautiful.

We both got back down to the kitchen where he starts cooking lunch. We sip our red wine talking to each other, exchanging our family and personal life details. Emiliano is so easy to talk to, I am so comfortable with him, it seem like we know each other well and we are friends for years. After having our lunch we head to the living room to discuss more important matter. Still sipping our wine...we spoke about our family meeting each other and we came to a decision that I will ask my parents to fly in after a week so that I can meet his parents the coming weekend as we will have to fly to Florence to his family home. I slip off my boots massaging my feet which I normally do...it's like a habit. But before I could do it properly Emiliano took both my feet up on his lap and was softly massaging them...I was kind of shy but it felt too good to resist so I lay my head down on the thrown pillow enjoying Emiliano's hand on my feet. I didn't know when but I had dozed off but when I woke up I found myself wrapped in Emiliano's arms on his bed with my head pressed on his chest and his head in my hair sleeping soundly. I smile to myself enjoying his warm hug.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 5.2K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
495 9 21
When a normal girl is in the wrong place at the wrong time, her life will change forever. When a dangerous man starts to spiral out of control he ha...